[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, I know you guys hate things like this, but I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: witchcraftboobs_010.jpg (654 KB, 2120x3000) Image search: [Google]
witchcraftboobs_010.jpg
654 KB, 2120x3000
Okay, I know you guys hate things like this, but I don't have anyone else to ask.
What the fuck is that kana after Homo here says "magic mirror" in panel 3? It almost looks like something Korean. I can't figure out what the fuck it is due to this author's horrible handwriting.
>>
You would guess artist's have pretty good penmanship.
I always found this to be the opposite.
>>
Also, how's this as a translation for everything else?

Omake 4koma 2
Panel 1
Boobs: Did you know, Hamamiya-kun!? If we wear these robes, no one nearby will be able to see us!
Homo: (Sigh) Y-Yeah, you told me that before
Panel 2
Boobs: Well here is a question for you, Hamamiya-kun!
sfx kira-n "glint"
Boobs: If we're invisible to everyone around us while wearing these, what's stopping us from covering a special car with magic mirror and making an AV series in public?
Panel 3
Homo: Uhh...
Homo: Magic Mirror (something)
Homo: ...R-Right?
Boobs: Indeed! Correct, Hamamiya-kun!!
Homo: Somehow you knew the answer
Panel 4
Boobs: By the way, Hamamiya-kun... What are you thinking about?
sfx zui "press"
Homo: Oh, nothing at all./Only the purest thoughts.
sfx nai nai "sweat"
>>

now get the ffuck out
>>
>>14403277
also you got this part wrong FUCKER
>Boobs: If we're invisible to everyone around us while wearing these, what's stopping us from covering a special car with magic mirror and making an AV series in public?

and that's 近い at the end and not 無い
>>
>>14403364
Yeah, I figured I got that wrong. The verb usage is kinda unusual in that sentence. I'll take another crack at it.
>>
>>14403277
the reading for 多華宮 in this case is 'takamiya'.
>>
>>14403277
>Boobs: If we're invisible to everyone around us while wearing these, what's stopping us from covering a special car with magic mirror and making an AV series in public?

You were just guessing, right?

>The verb usage is kinda unusual in that sentence.

I don't think the verb usage should be your only concern.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.