[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've looked far and wide and cannot find a download for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I've looked far and wide and cannot find a download for the most updated version of Bishoujo Mangekyou. Where can I find it? Is there even a translated version?
>>
try using the jp name. and if you have to ask if its translated or not, it isn't.
>>
>>14399778
The biggest problem is the only downloads I can find are from '13. The game has been updated since then and I doubt it will auto update and give me all the new scenes with the original game.
>>
On the off chance that you're a total retard, Bishoujo Mangekyou is an entire series, and is not translated.
>>
>>14399797
I realize it's a series. I just don't know where to get the newest parts.

The only downloads I can find are super old
>>
>>14399815
Tell me you're not actually searching up the term "Bishoujo Mangekyou."
>>
>>14399822
No, I'm using the japanese name
I'm not a complete moron
just a little bit of a moron
>>
>>14399878
Try only searching the title of the series instead of the title of the first installment.
>>
if it isnt released for free on the devs site or on animesharing then its probably not uploaded anywhere.
>>
What do you mean "most updated"? The ones with different girls are separate games.
>>
>>14400105
This. The most recent version came out in 2012, and that was the regular edition. The newest game in the series came out in 2015, but each game features different girls.

And none of the games are translated.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.