[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
more 2hu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
So uhh, are you guys still playing TH 12.3? I haven't seen any threads about it so I might as well do one. Anyway, the sprites are nice and I actually like it a lot. I usually main Yukari because she's really fun to use
>>
We tried to have a couple of netplay threads but somehow they always attracted /v/ elitists and try-hard competitors complaining that /jp/ is full of casuals.

We dare to play the game for fun, can't you believe it?
>>
>>14385684
I hate it when some people take this game TOO serious. Aside of that, the game is pretty fun.

I quit some time ago but I'd still play.
>>
>>14385684
/v/ stole our threads

I WANT THEM BACK.
>>
I think after all these years many just lost interest, especially since the game is not that good in comparison to big popular fighting games. So we are left with a very small group of people that are still playing it. And you can't really get into it as new casual player because they are so much better from playing the game for years, so they are unhappy to play against a casual and you are unhappy to just get slaughtered.
The game is just done, may be sad, but thats how it is.
It's more interesting how the new fighters never took off at all.
>>
>>14385684
We had threads, then they moved to /v/.
Now everyone plays on IRC.

>>14385826
They killed the threads with shitposting.
They don't have them anymore.
>>
Why don't we just play Urban Legend?
>>
>>14387803
I think it got worse gameplay and worse cast..
>>
>>14387824
That's true for Hopeless Masquerade, but Urban Legend really spruced things up. I'd say the gameplay is considerably different. And the cast is fun!

Reimu, Marisa, Ichirin, Byakuren, Mononobe no Futo, shitty Miko, Nitori, Koishi, Mamizou, Mask bitch, Mokou, Shinmyoumaru, Kasen, and Donut Steel Renko clone.
>>
>>14387877
>Shinmyoumaru
Thank you.

Please tell me you call Minamitsu Minamitsu instead of Murasa.
>>
>>14387898
Of course.

>tfw secondaries switch around the first and surnames because one is shorter
>>
>>14387803
Have you tried playing Urban Legend online?
>>
>>14387824
>>14387803
>>14387877
It might be fun, but if people play competetively, you end up with timeouts and so much jumping and dashing that no hits connect. It should be played casually by touhou fans.
>>
>>14388180
Yeah, it tends to devolve into circle strafing and combo fishing
>>
>>14388180
>>14388345
That's not even the problem.
>>
>>14388180
>It should be played casually by touhou fans.
Are you implying that ANY touhou fighter should be played competitively?
>>
>>14388596
IaMP is half-decent, but otherwise no.
>>
>>14388345
Maybe by the next game, Tasofro (and ZUN maybe) will have realized that fighting games should be kept to the ground. At least ULiL is way better than HM, poor Kokorochan she didn't deserve a game that bad.
>>
No one can beat me in Soku when I play as Alice.
>>
>>14391525
Is that a challenge, nerd?
Then prove it this weekend http://challonge.com/cornerassault11
>>
File: 1448369617030.jpg (89 KB, 213x435) Image search: [Google]
1448369617030.jpg
89 KB, 213x435
>>
>>14386854
>IRC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no.
>>
File: 127725547140.jpg (123 KB, 900x674) Image search: [Google]
127725547140.jpg
123 KB, 900x674
>>14397639
Disgusting.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.