[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last Comiket's Yohjo Simulator got removed from Steam for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1447962829580.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447962829580.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
Last Comiket's Yohjo Simulator got removed from Steam for explicit sexual content.

Thoughts?
>>
File: 50847010_p0.jpg (347 KB, 848x1074) Image search: [Google]
50847010_p0.jpg
347 KB, 848x1074
I thought that the idea was just as stupid as goat simulator, but since it got taken down now I HAVE to play it.
>>
>>14374429
I think it was the part or whatever where there is a loli in the ground with panties next to her and an adult next to her.

It doesn't matter that "game" was and looks retarded looks like a walking simulator where you don't really do anything but showcase what UE4 does or can do.
>>
I think that people don't know what explicit means.
>>
Game looked like shit, but your bait thread is also shit. Take this trash to /v/.
>>
I'd rather have paid the money for the model's .obj file instead. The skin weights don't seem all that right but at least it's a cute model.

And yeah, it's just goat simulator again. Everyone asked for this kind of shit when they shut down their critical faculties and made a success out of goat simulator. Don't buy it.
>>
>>14374429
It IS a goat simulator but with a loli instead.
But westerners as usual are getting triggered by pretending to be prude.
>>
>>14374384
It does have a bunch of mostly naked men humping the air and stuff. That's probably why.

Also proof/link/source or gtfo.
>>
>>14374384
Why would anyone buy Comiket games on Steam anyway
>>
>>14375263

Because they can't to go Comiket and buy the games in person?
>>
>>14375327
Huh?
>>
>>14374384
I would have prefered the game got removed for being an incomplete mess of nothing baiting sick minds to spending money.
Even more would I prefer valve to have some actual quality control.
>>
test
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.