[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mogeko Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
What better way to celebrate the upcoming Thanksgiving Week than with some Mogeko content?

The Gray Garden with Voices 07: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3jdXLIRXEE

Wadanohara Manga (JAP - 5, ENG - 3): http://comic.pixiv.net/works/1749

And now we place bets on whether Carnival Rhythm or Mogeko Castle Gaiden will come out first.
>>
And if you guessed Obsolete Dream, you win!

http://vgperson.com/other/obsolete/?chapter=6
>>
And Alela Grora in the past to match with Wodahs.
>>
Just got into these games and the artstyle is cute as hell.

Was there any art lost when they closed their tumblr/old site/pixiv that wasn't uploaded anywhere else? Has anyone bothered archiving it all?
>>
The only art I know of is the famous rape picture that got the tumblrites in a tizzy and drove Mogeko out of tumblr entirely,

Unfortunately this was a few years before I myself became a fan so I don't know of any pics that (s)he had before that time.
>>
Where do I find nsfw mogeko art
>>
>>14374830
i don't think it's been a few years since then, right?
>>
>>14377889
Honestly I don't know. I just got into Mogeko's stuff this year myself.

There's a LOT of shit to dig up if you know where to look. Too bad the games are only the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>14379565
What else is there?
>>
>>14382699
The wikis. Interviews. Comics. The artwork itself.
>>
>>14374830
>>14372536
Not sure if this counts, but Mogeko used to make fanart a few years ago.
Most of it got lost once they started making games and deleted their Pixiv account though.
>>
>>14386195
Yeah, I heard that Mogeko was pretty big on Yume Nikki.

The tumblr I understand, but why get rid of the pixiv account?
>>
File: Gray Garden - Character Skills.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2874) Image search: [Google]
Gray Garden - Character Skills.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2874
Hey guys! I offer you fans of Gray Garden a challenge.

You're in charge of making a Gray Garden video game for your favorite console. You are given these six characters as your main party members. Just like the original Gray Garden, each of these girls can learn up to ten moves.

However, notice that most of these moves simply "Hits one enemy" or "Hits all enemies". How would you change their movesets so that they would fit within a true blue RPG?
>>
>>14386495
I honestly don't know, but some artists just tend to delete their old works without needing more reasons.
It is also important to point out that Mogeko deleted their Pixiv way before the whole incident with Tumblr happened.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.