[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't hear the morse for "love" in Locked Girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1421156698367.png (96 KB, 420x248) Image search: [Google]
1421156698367.png
96 KB, 420x248
I can't hear the morse for "love" in Locked Girl ~ the Girl's Secret Room. Am I a retard? Could someone help point it out to me?
>>
File: 135124851311.png (61 KB, 414x275) Image search: [Google]
135124851311.png
61 KB, 414x275
ZUN is a genius and his music is full of secret morse messeages...
>>
i don't know
>>
can you repeat the question
>>
you're not the boss of me now
>>
File: TMBG6002.jpg (58 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
TMBG6002.jpg
58 KB, 600x360
I saw TMBG in concern a couple years ago after a decade of either chickening out or missing them due to forgetting to check tour dates.
They do a great live show.
They did an encore for The Mesopotamians AND a second encore for Instanbul
>>
You can reverse some songs like Reverse Ideology and Hartmann's Youkai Girl.
>>
>>14360629
Those are the only ones that sort of work.
>>
File: 5dad18a32c78ebd0f7d7be06353f6111.jpg (596 KB, 1138x1141) Image search: [Google]
5dad18a32c78ebd0f7d7be06353f6111.jpg
596 KB, 1138x1141
>>14358504
Since this bothered me for ages, I'll tell you - there is none. It's a misunderstanding originating from a Shibayan arrangement of Locked Girl, which was titled 'LOVE' in Morse code. The track also includes that line in the vocals ("pon tsu pon pon tsu tsu tsu pon pon pon tsu pon"). However, if you pay attention, the dits and dahs don't match the length of the notes they're sung over. Furthermore, the last one 'overlaps' the repeated theme, landing on the first note of the next repetition. Sorry, it's a bit hard to explain properly in words, but if you listen closely you'll see what I mean.

In any case, the Morse code isn't actually there in the original. It was just shoehorned into that one track, and then everyone who didn't understand what happened just pretended they could hear it, and spread the misinformation, and now here we are.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.