[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does 2ch visit us? Are there japanese 2ch users here right now,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
Does 2ch visit us? Are there japanese 2ch users here right now, posting with us, and secretly laughing at our shit taste?
>>
If anyone has shit taste, it's the elevens desu
>>
Hi senpai desu

Sage desu
>>
The only reason they would come here is because they have shit taste, just like you.
>>
Yeah. You see them post in /int/. Not to mention you can find translations of 4chan threads and memes on a few Japanese sites
>>
>>14353402
When/where did this shit start?
>>
>>14357322
>You see them post in /int/.

Whats up with that?

I thought /int/ was a normie board?
>>
im japanese hello
>>
>>14357370
I', talking about the textboard 2ch, which is really popular from heard I've heard.
>>
>>14353215
Yes, it is certain that some post in our fumo threads.
>>
>>14357374
Herro nihong friend
>>
Sometimes, yeah.

We visit their site too so it's even.
>>
Nips are the kings of shit taste. The top character lists are always filled with characters from the years #1 battle harem LN adaption.
>>
>>14358178
>cultural difference in taste
>>
>>14357374
hello

let's go to gensokyo together, get married, and then get murdered by a horde of youkai

it'll be very cool
>>
>>14358178
If it were up to 4chan, it'd be filled with all the ugliest, chubby, befreckled, dyke haired, tomboy characters.
>>
>>14358178
and if you made a character list in the west in would be filled with flavour of the month shonen, whatever the latest show from Trigger is, Dragonball Z and Naruto
>>
>>14358239
DBZ and Naruto have some good characters tho
>>
>>14357364
I don't know when but I know where. It originated from the black community of Twitter/tumblr, and white SJWs decided to adopt it because everything those apes do is cool in their eyes. After that, shitposters everywhere started using it since it's a great way to piss off people.
>>
>>14358981
But you're an ape too.
>>
>>14359055
Please do not respond to crossboarders.
>>
>>14357322
Outside of the Japanese thread they are almost all proxies or westerners living in Japan
>>
>>14358981
>blaming sjws
Are you a /pol/ crossie?
>>
>>14358207
And why is tomboy a bad thing?
>>
>>14359235
No, but SJWs really are to blame this time around.
>>
>>14359277
Or tumblrinas, whatever you want to call them.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (38 KB, 100x103) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
38 KB, 100x103
I'm from Japan visiting 4chan recently and having fun.
However, in honestly, I hope 4chan and some foreign BBS would not get closer a current 2ch's custom.

Now 2ch has already turned into the just lazy twisted loser's den and serious social enemy for the world.
I can not find out the enjoyment in 2ch because all they are doing is to try to obstract someone.

That's not even a part of Otaku culture.

I consider nowday Otaku movement wellsprings to be Nico Nico Douga and Pixiv.
It's better to get inferences from them than 2ch.
>>
>>14359240
If you want to fuck a dude, just fuck a dude.
>>
>>14359613
tomboys are not for gay
>>
>>14359603
You're too late.
もう遅いですね。
>>
>>14359613
If I wanted to fuck a dude I'd fuck a trap. Tomboys are bro tier though
>>
kuso thread
>>
>>14359232
That's well known.
>>
Everytime I see a thread like this it makes me thing there is a sister thread up on 2ch

>Does 4chan visit us? Are there american 4chan users here right now, posting with us, and secretly laughing at our shit taste?
Except in their moonrunes
>>
im japanese gaijin smell
>>
File: 2ch.jpg (206 KB, 2304x936) Image search: [Google]
2ch.jpg
206 KB, 2304x936
>>14353215
Yeah.

Frequently you see fags on 2ch mentioning 4chan, and I caught a few nips browsing threads on /v/, including one who was running away from geha because there were too many sonyggers
>>
>>14362398
sometimes when i visit 2ch I always see the dumbest arguments there
it's like people half the age of the average poster here are posting there
>>
>>14359613
Guys don't have tits and pussies, though.
>>
>>14359603
I do love searching Niconico tags for the latest videos. They are always a treat. Has there been any recent fads which have replaced INMU/Cookie?
>>
From what I have heard, 2ch lost serious credibility once anons were doxxed in a data breach and Hiro was found to be deleting posts for money.

It's currently hosted by the same American who hosts infinitechan.

Personally, the coziest imageboards I have found are Taiwanese ones, but that doesn't interest most of /jp/.
>>
>>14360015
Its like the multiverse theory!
>>
>>14362398
What am I looking at here
>>
>>14353215
Yes. They even translate our threads and comment on them.
http://4chansokuhou.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-116.html

Unfortunately, the guy hardly updates anymore.
>>
>>14353215
いえ。
>>
>>14365555
>hardly updates anymore.
>Link on blog is this jp/res/12000261
Not kidding
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.