[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if i made a translated 2ch curation site,will you visit it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (395 KB, 1024x1010) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
395 KB, 1024x1010
i'm going to make like that
>>
What do you mean curation site? mitebcool
>>
>>14347920
I found this using google

"Content curation is the process of collecting, organizing and displaying information relevant to a particular topic or area of interest. Services or people that implement content curation are called curators. Curation services can be used by businesses as well as end users"

We could really have use for news related to otaku culture though and sex scandals and fun stuff like that.
>>
>>14347920
pick up primary information about anime, manga or something from 2ch . and translate it
>>
Dose anyone know a site like that?
>>
スレ主ひろゆきだろw
>>
>>14347929
Well yeah but then who will do the translating. You? Google?

Are you basically gonna be the next Kotaku with less video game drama?
>>
>>14348053
いや、ただの一般人だよ。
>>
>>14348061
I'll translate it also serve as my english study.
I dont know Kotaku well so i watched it now, but this isn't type of my assumption.
>>
File: 48948311_p0.jpg (224 KB, 488x484) Image search: [Google]
48948311_p0.jpg
224 KB, 488x484
>>14347916
I'd visit you
>>
I'd read a sankakucomplex website with cool otaku stuff and rape stories instead of just anime screencaps and twitter whores.
>>
>>14348311
And eventually Chinese news and mistranslated pools.
>>
>>14348407
I just want more loli rape stories, I find them sure interesting.
>>
まとめブログと何が違うん?転載禁止という言葉の意味わかる?
>>
Do it, OP.
>>
>>14347916
>>14347925
So you basically mean the English equivalent of those Japanese sites that from time to time take stuff from /jp/ and /a/ to explain nips our memes and threads?
>>
>>14347916
Anyone who cares knows Japanese. Enjoy your failed project.
>>
sounds awesome, id read it daily.
>>
>>14347916
YES

I ALWYAS WANTED TO BROWSE 2ch
>>
File: 1277636639565.png (172 KB, 437x597) Image search: [Google]
1277636639565.png
172 KB, 437x597
Kind of surprised there isn't one yet, or is there? There's quite a few of the reverse; one of the guys did an impromptu Q&A on /int/ a couple years ago.
I might be able to dig it out of "old and abandoned" bookmark subfolder, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
>>
>>14348963

There used to be one. ayashii world, from shii. Never really did much with it though. The site is deader than dead. Used to visit it when it wasn't. Shame.
>>
>>14348788
Explain people begging for localizations all the time then
>>
>>14347916

Doesn't 2ch basically hate that shit though?
>>
File: wug.webm (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wug.webm
63 KB, 1280x720
>>14347916
>>14348112
You should know what the new 4chan admin Hiroyuki thinks about 2ch curators and 2ch's current stance on these curators. One of the matome blogs I've followed for years changed drastically because of this (arguably for the better). Nothing is stopping you though, you probably won't get in trouble if you're actually translating instead of copypasting like the old matome blogs.

I've personally been thinking about making one myself but just curating general news that you may already find in a mesh of different sites on topics that interest me, kind of what Zepy used to do before his site went under. I haven't seen a decent replacement for his style and topic coverage in English. It probably wouldn't be as nice as his though because I don't have close access to resources (magazines, on-air shows, etc) like he did and actually report on new things like I would like to do.
>>
File: kk.png (274 KB, 1300x1157) Image search: [Google]
kk.png
274 KB, 1300x1157
>>14347916

That you Hiro?
>>
I did this a few years ago for a school project, then Posterous shut down and I abandoned it.
http://web.archive.org/web/20130408080715/http://2channel.posterous.com/

The closest thing is probably Sankaku Complex, unfortunately.

FWIW, 2ch has changed their stance towards matome blogs recently and now it's okay as long as you show their ads, or something. Or you can just grab content off of 2ch.sc and see what happens.
https://www.2ch.net/matome.html
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.