[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2hu Dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
Anyone got recent Touhou-related dreams they'd like to share/discuss?
Here's mine:
>at the beach
>alice is driving a jet ski w/ 4 other girls wakeboarding behind her
>they're all laughing w/ their hands in the air (and somehow holding onto the handles)
>flan is so light the wind knocks her off her wakeboard & into the air
>the other three don't notice & keep on whizzing by while I watch & drink strawberry smoothie
>>
I saw Okuu last night.

And thats all I remember.
>>
Marisa and I were involved in some Yukari-scheme and it involved bomb shelters. It was like a bad doujinshi plot. A non-H one, too.
>>
I had a dream about Okuu before I even played Touhou. I was playing some 3D RPG, and I was in a level where you had to go across a bridge in some hell-like environment. Suddenly, the game froze up, a red rocky background covered the screen, and there was a message box in the middle. On the box, there was either Utsuho Reiuji from Touhou, or there was a demon with antlers instead of horns who was made from lava. I don't remember what the message box said.

When I closed the message box, I was at my desktop. Trying to do anything resulted in the message popping up again. I tried to use an antivirus, but the message box said something like "HAHA I SEE WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO" and my antivirus didn't work. I don't remember what happened next, but soon, I was looking everywhere for my computer. It disappeared and I didn't know where it went. I checked every room over and over, unable to find it, and started to become frustrated. Eventually I thought "hey, this is just a dream, my computer's right next to my bed, haha" and I was in a half dreaming half awake state.

I also once had a dream where I saw Yuuka on a playground, she smiled and I started shitting myself thinking she would tear me to pieces where I stood. That was when I was a secondary fag who thought Yuuka hurts people for no reason.
>>
>>14341431
I had, last night.
I dreamed I was a yukkuri patchouli.
The details are way too vivid.
Brrrr
>>
No. My only dreams are nightmares about being back in grade/high-school.
>>
I once had a Touhou related dream, it's all too blurry to remember what it was about but i feel Sakuya was in it.
>>
>>14342099
Same here.
>>
I was being laughed at by Reimu last night
>>
After a while they stop taking starring roles and only appear as cameos.
>>
>>14342099
Me too. I remember the dreadful feeling of being committed to school/work in the dream but then I wake up and feel very relieved.
>>
Just had a dream of being the butt of the joke to some people on the schoolbus and my family. Felt pretty bad, so bad, in fact, I woke up.

It's all good though, dude was somethin of a shithead anyways.
>>
I had a dream that a girl was peeing on my face, but I woke up right away. I think it was a 2hu. That's the best I've got in the last 4-5 months.
>>
I just had a dream where Remi hugged me, then i woke up and felt empty.
>>
I had a dream where Heca was my mom, should I be worried?
>>
>>14341431
Got a really strange dream. I was outside Scarlet Devil Mansion, but between the trees on the right side. In front of the gate I saw Flan trying to poke a snail with a strange looking stick. She seems amused by it, until I heard someone running towards here. It was Meiling and Patchy (she was hovering if I recalled correctly), and both just came out from the mansion.

They scream in panic at Flan, along something like "Young mistress! please don't play with stick!" (Japanese of course, cause I heard the word Oujou-sama or something).

Just they arrived at the gate, suddenly there's explosion and I woke up.
>>
I had a dream yesterday where Nue was in my bathroom, wearing only an open bathrobe. She looked sad so I talked to her instead of whipping my dick out... beta loser even in my dreams.
>>
In my only Touhou-related dream, Raiko declared that I must atone for my sins against household objects by becoming one for 100 years, and had Benben and Yatsuhashi stuff my soul into a tuba in some horrid tsukumogami creation ritual. I didn't even get to be a cute girl, I was living inside the tuba like a hermit crab but it was really cramped and I felt like having been punched in the gut.

Seiga was also there and interested in buying my catatonic body to disassemble for spare parts. I guess I can at least hope Yoshika put my dick to better use than I did.
>>
Today, I had a dream where I was playing a Touhou eroge.
I saw two scenes and the characters involved were Byakuren and Miko.
Byakuren's scene involved her meditating naked or such. On her left breast she had a tattoo similar to her in-game floral pattern that surrounds her boss sprite. On a second playthrough after you've gotten some items, there was an option for some butt-play with the sword of Hisou. Byakuren's theme was playing.
Miko's scene was more traditional. She kept the cape on. Her theme was also playing.
>>
>>14354950
I wish I had a mom like that.
>>
>>14354953
>SDM explodes
NOW it's a touhou dream!
>>
I killed mouse last night. I heard its soul depart. There was a death. I warned but mouse did not understand. I fell asleep and spoke with my dead father. I was a child looking up at him, promising to carry his message from the afterlife. I woke up and started browsing 2hus on the Jay. I'm afraid I might have discovered ritual sacrifice, but mouse knows that I am no killer and the art is one capable of peril.
>>
>>14356038
Hi Rorshach, how are you?
>>
I dreamed that I was on my old street that I grew up on. I heard a commotion up ahead and Reimu and Meiling were fighting with some local teenagers/20 somethings. A real fight. Anyway I helped them and they were smashing peoples heads in and Meiling picked one of them up by his feet and smashed him over and over face first into some rebar and concrete blocks. a few of them died horrible, bloody deaths. Then Reimu, Meiling and I all ran to my old house and hid. Eventually a swat team showed up looking for me at the front door and Reimu had changed into my mother's clothes (long since deceased) and answered the door and pretended to be a little old lady "what's that's sonny boy..noo noo I don't know anything about dead people across the street..skedaddle now". Then Meiling grabbed a swat guy and broke his neck. Then I woke up. Not exactly how I would want to dream about 2hus again.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.