[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where (online) can I make a Japanese friend or two by saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ganbare nakamura kun.png (160 KB, 416x436) Image search: [Google]
ganbare nakamura kun.png
160 KB, 416x436
Where (online) can I make a Japanese friend or two by saying "Hey, I'm a foreigner with shit Japanese but I love BL, anime and manga, please be my friend"? I need to improve my Japanese but normally I don't know what to talk about and/or I always drop language buddies when I make them by normal methods (like Lang-8) because we have no interests in common. I've been told over and over not to mention stuff like anime to normal Japanese people, so I feel like I can't even ask any that I meet about it if they like it, thus I'm at a loss. Also it needs to be clear that I'm nowhere fluent in Japanese so I don't want them to assume that I'm any good at it. I feel that if I could make a friend like this I'd practise a whole lot harder though.
>>
>>14338966
>>>/2ch/
>>
>BL
#slaythegay
>>
>>14338966
twitter BL community.
>>
It's simple, don't mention anime and DON'T mention BL, and boom, friends!

You fags don't have an ounce of common sense. What do you think, that you could walk up to some random stranger in AmeriKKKa and ask him to be buddies, by the way, your hobbies include comics and watching men fuck? How should it work with Japanese people?

Moronic.
>>
>>14338966
Just be a shitter like me and make a Twitter. Start posting about shit Japanese otakus like and add Japanese to your description. BAM

And if you're a cute guy, put on a skirt or something so that they think you're a girl and you get more popular.

It sounds like I'm joking but I'm not.
>>
>>14338966
かわいそうOP
>>
File: 48485813_p6.png (676 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
48485813_p6.png
676 KB, 1000x1000
I want a foreign friend

fuck, I want any kind of friend, I'm so bored
>>
>>14361005
I can entretain you, if you give me a way
>>
>>14361588
Like what?

Remember, friendless loser here
>>
>>14338966
if you don't want normalfag friends, why are you pretending to be a normalfag? logic plz
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.