[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monster Girl Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 255
File: 1446962948810.jpg (215 KB, 952x1322) Image search: [Google]
1446962948810.jpg
215 KB, 952x1322
Mighty breeze, heal from the sky! Cure4!

Monster Girl Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UevqvF4h

Monster Girl Wordpress: https://monstergirlscollection.word
>>
>>14327482

She's cute, I wouldn't mind jizzing all over her eggs when she's showing me her tits.
>>
>>14327482
First for pregnant maid harem!
>>
How quickly is this thread going to go to shit?
>>
File: Nure.jpg (769 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Nure.jpg
769 KB, 1600x1600
Wife slimes are the best slimes
>>
File: 1446443706361.png (849 KB, 813x1081) Image search: [Google]
1446443706361.png
849 KB, 813x1081
>You take your kikimora and bend her over the table she's currently dusting, you then take her roughly from behind
>You lift up her thick, frilly skirt, rip off her panties, and tear off her garter belt
>You start pounding away at her unused pink slit, thoroughly wet as if responding to you
>"M-M-MASTER!!!~" She gasps, surprised and aroused
>You stick two fingers in her mouth which she sucks and bites as she moans
>You finish inside and leave her sweaty, disheveled, and sprawled out on the ground
>She's panting and looking at you lovingly
>You return her gaze, affecting a certain coldness
>You straighten your tie "your services are no longer needed, you're fired."
>She looks at you, absolutely crushed
>"M-Master... but..." she stifles tears
>"No buts."
>You offer her your hand "It wouldn't make sense for my wife to work as a maid, right?"
>Her tears of sadness turn to tears of joy "MASTER!! MASTER!!!" she kisses you all over as her feathery tail swishes back and forth
>>
>>14327490
Wife anything are best
>>
File: 1421175047075.png (118 KB, 396x615) Image search: [Google]
1421175047075.png
118 KB, 396x615
Would you fight through hell for a chance at some of that demon pussy?

I know I would.
>>
>>14327488
Furries!
Yuri!
Futa!
Monsterboys!
Jackie Chan!
>>
File: 1446696603535.png (717 KB, 1350x849) Image search: [Google]
1446696603535.png
717 KB, 1350x849
>>
>>14327479
>No muscles
What even is this, anyway? How old is she? She look like a very flat 18 yr old or something, like she jut kept growing but puberty never hit, did she hit it before it could hit her or something?
>>
Fucking dammit, I need to stop writing when we're about to change threads.

>>14327439
>Finally, you lean back to admire your handiwork
>There she is, all tied up.
>Her wrists and elbows are drawn tightly together, her chest harness is squeezing her little white boobs into flat, adorable cones again, and the whole package is neatly wrapped up with the last rope around her arms, back, and belly
>She makes an adorable slurping noise as she sucks at the drool that has collected in the hollow hard tube of her bit gag
>"MMMM! Mmmwwwhhhh!"
>What? Oh, you discovered the surprise?"
>You grin devilishly at her
>"MMMmHH!"
>The little Shirohebi splutters and grunts through the tight gag, desperate to spit out whatever she had just swallowed
>"Oh, relax. It's just a little slice of lemon in there. It's sour though, right?"
>"MMMMHhMM!"
>It's a little hard to take her anger and surprise seriously when she's all gagged and blushing and drooling like that, but you do your best to not let it show

>"Are you going to be okay, Saki?"
>You are being completely serious now.
>"...mmmhhmm."
>"That's my good girl!"
>You switch immediately back to your usual happy, carefree attitude and give the little, tied-up snake a headpat
>"I think it's really cute when you drool. You're going to think hard about whether you want me to watch you do something so embarrassing or if you want to taste that sour lemon all the time. I'm sure you can handle it though, right?"
>She nods, but still gives you a dirty look
>Sure it might have been mean to trick her like that, but you wouldn't have done it if you didn't think she could deal with it

>"I hope you like swings, Saki, because this next part might be a little scary at first."
>"mmmm?"
>She looks at you curiously and mumbles through her gag
>You ignore her for now, instead you choose to pick up one end of the longer rope hanging from the second ceiling hook and start to wrap it around the young Shirohebi's hips
>Once the coil is your desired thickness, you loop the end of the rope around the coil and tie it off
>Now, if you wanted, you could hoist Saki into the air by her hips if you pulled on the other end of the rope
>That would be a little too mean though, you have to make sure the rest of her is adequately supported
>Scooting around to the priestess-in-training's other side, you fasten the other hook-rope to her chest harness in several places
>"There we go! Finally ready! Are you ready for me to pull you up, Saki?"
>"...mmmmhhm."
>She is looking a little more nervous now, but she is still agreeable
>"Good girl! Here we go..."

>Taking the end of each rope in a different hand, you stand up and slowly start to pull
>"mmhawhhawhawhha..."
>Saki tries to 'awawa' through her bit gag, but the result is severely muffled
>Long, silvery strands of drool hang from her mouth and she thrashes a bit as you pull her higher and higher off the ground
>Eventually, she is laying in the air at around the height of your hips; her scaly white tail dangles down and trails on the floor for a few inches, and her short, bobbed hair slightly obscures her round, cute face
>You put one rope in between your teeth, now able to tie off the other one on Saki's chest harness
>Once it is secure, you tie the other one off on itself, right next to the first loop you made with it on her hip coils
>"Now then, let's see what you've got going on back here?"
>You direct your attention to that small, deliciously firm white butt with a grin on your face and a gleam in your eye
>>
>>14327466
My oh my...
Though really, they almost fucked once, but decided to put it off until a better time, so chances are nothing will come of this either.
>>
>>14327499
>Jackie chan
am i missing something here
>>
File: z_003.png (1 MB, 1117x1600) Image search: [Google]
z_003.png
1 MB, 1117x1600
>>14327501
She's Chiyou, so she's probably legal
>>
>>14327530
source?
>>
File: ab1f84d1d43a74e93bea3d0bf70953fc.png (291 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ab1f84d1d43a74e93bea3d0bf70953fc.png
291 KB, 1000x1000
>Someone said they missed me last thread
I've been letting my one fan down. It's time to just do it.
>>
File: 1437704217525.jpg (218 KB, 1280x1434) Image search: [Google]
1437704217525.jpg
218 KB, 1280x1434
I love Miia!
>>
>>14327539
She'll never be yours.
>>
>>14327538
A-are you Nyanon?

Because if so you have at least two.
>>
File: muramasa2.jpg (220 KB, 890x1280) Image search: [Google]
muramasa2.jpg
220 KB, 890x1280
I wish Namaniku Attakai did manga
>>
>>14327541
She already is mine
>>
I want to use brown Fairies as onaholes.
>>
>>14327542
Yes. And that just makes it more urgent.
>>
>>14327542
>>14327538
Make that three
>>
>>14327545
No she's not.
>>
>>14327538
>>14327551
>>14327542
I don't read writefagging but you're one of the only names i remember because i like Mice
>>
>>14327544
I wish that I could read Japanese, so that I could play the Muramasa VN.
Yes it's pretty well Bad Ends: The Game; but dear god his art.
>>
File: dv.jpg (120 KB, 1166x756) Image search: [Google]
dv.jpg
120 KB, 1166x756
>>14327552
But she is, I love her and she loves me/
>>
>>14327560
She's not real. Even if he were, she heart belongs to another.
>>
>>14327560
Do you have a ring? What would you do with Miia if she was real? Would you and her have any friends or just keep to yourselves?
>>
Why is /jp/ fast today?
>>
>>14327563
>Do you have a ring?
Yes

What would you do with Miia if she was real?
I would work a hard working man's job to provide for her

Would you and her have any friends or just keep to yourselves?
We would have friends but we would spend most of our time with each other

>>14327562
Darling is a self insert anon, He is me and i am him, it's why all the girls have a pet name for him and his name has been said like twice the entire series.
>>
File: chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg (80 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg
80 KB, 1000x1000
welcome back nyanon
>>
>>14327570
It's not usually like this, it's just you're so pretty...
>>
Good night Anons.
Take care and remember to not burn down the thread.

If you do then you may get a visit from a wurm who'll make sure you can't.
with hugs
>>
>>14327576
kyaaa~
>>
>>14327577
No, fuck you. I'm going to sit here for the rest of the night and... -"hey! stop"- shitpost... -"I'm busy dammit"-

>>
>>14327572
>Yes
Pics?

>I would work a hard working man's job to provide for her
So you'd like for her to be a housewife? That sounds nice. How would you like to come home after a hard day's work?

>We would have friends but we would spend most of our time with each other
What kind of friends? Polt, Cera, etc.? Other Monster Girls or just human people you know? Or maybe other couples so no ones jealous. Building on that, what kind of activities would you and Miia do together for fun? And how would you two deal with >>14327581 an alp infestation, I swear they're everywhere these days. I've had to sweep several off my damn porch just today.

I like hearing people talk about their dreams and lives with their waifu. It gives me hope and strength.
>>
File: 1407179439431.jpg (771 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1407179439431.jpg
771 KB, 1024x1024
>>14327576
My fetish is to repeatedly prematurely ejaculate to the awkward sex acts of a fujo Cyclops.
She wraps her fingers around my shaft? Boom, jizz all over her hands. Her lips touch my head? Boom, jizz right in her mouth. Footjobs, armpits, hairjobs, even just her exaggeratedly calm breath on my dick and I'd shoot it out. She'd tape it of course and brag to her internet friends what a sex goddess she is, when it's really just me being an ultra quickshot.
>>
>>14327562
>>14327572
He really is not much more than a self-insert. Sure he has character, but it's barely there. Hell you could translate his name as "That Guy".
>>
>>14327601
Ha! Loser!
>>
>>14327605
What character he has is "Guy I'd be" or "Guy I'd want to be"

I mean who wouldn't want to take a cute snake to an aquarium date? I'll tell you who. People who want to take a cute snake's mom on an aquarium date.
>>
File: 47108637_p3.jpg (458 KB, 1752x1238) Image search: [Google]
47108637_p3.jpg
458 KB, 1752x1238
See pic related for my artistic inspiration.

>>14327508
>Before you know it, you are standing right behind Saki, staring down at her little white orbs of flesh as they glisten softly with the faintest hint of sweat
>The long, pink, oval-shaped bead nestled between them, right over her anus calls out to you
>It is exactly like the one you admired the first time you put a plug in her butt, but this plug is not that plug
>This plug is a good deal bigger.
>"Let's see here..."
>Saki cranes her head around to watch you, still unable to control her drooling
>You grasp the base of her butt plug firmly and pull.
>"mmmmmhhhmmm..."
>Saki moans throatily through her bit gag as the fat plug slides out of her tight little pucker with a quiet pop
>This plug is an inch wide at its widest and two and a half inches long.
>"Feeling good already? If not, you're definitely about to..."
>Her eyes flutter as she lets out a deep sigh; over these past few days off she has gotten very used to pleasure and to your teasing
>You can tell she craves it.

>"Oh shit, I almost forgot!"
>You set the plug down carefully on Saki's back before hastily jogging to your dresser for your bottle of lube
>"Can't forget this now, can we?"
>Saki shakes her head in agreement, and you pause in front of her, bending down to kiss her lovingly on the forehead and give her a headpat

>Now back behind your little Shirohebi captive, you carefully line yourself up and pop open the lube
>Saki can't see what you are doing very well at all; she squirms around in frustration and cranes her head anxiously to try and catch some sight of you
>You hear her slurp at her drool and then whine pitifully as she forgets that there's still a lemon hidden in her tight, restrictive bit gag
>"Oh no, did you get the sour again? I'm sorry..."
>No you're not.

>Finally, you direct your attention to your throbbing erection
>It hovers millimeters from Saki's beautiful little ass, just waiting for you to bury it inside
>You squirt out a very generous line of lube all the way down your rod, wincing a little at how cold the clear, slippery stuff is
>Before it has a chance to drip around or slide off, you grab it and start working it around with your right hand, quickly coating yourself in the viscous liquid
>Once you are ready to begin, you cap the lube again and toss it gently to the floor; thankfully it doesn't burst open
>Your heart falls as you realize there's nothing around to wipe your hand off on, but you are too impatient to delay this any longer
>With your clean hand, you firmly grip Saki's left butt cheek and touch your glistening tip to her pucker
>You can feel it winking erratically beneath you as Saki trembles with desperation and anticipation, there is no doubt in your mind that she is ready for you
>"Here I go Saki. I hope you enjoy the first time with me in your butt."
>With that, you thrust.

>"HHHHhhhmmmm!"
>Saki groans through her lemon gag as your tip enters her tight, dark depths
>Without thinking, you instinctively grasp her right butt cheek with your lube-covered hand
>Wait a second.
>You've just had the most brilliant idea!
>With your tip still buried in the little Shirohebi's anus, you rub your hands together, equalizing the amount of lube on them
>Sure it's not oil, but it's close enough.
>You massage both hands into her small, firm globes of perfect white, roughly coating them with a shiny film of lube
>Fantastic.
>You thrust into her, but you only slide in a little further
>The rest of your momentum is diverted into making Saki swing forward
>"MMMMM!"
>She flails around a little bit in surprise as she lurches forward

>"Sorry, Saki. Let me think here for a bit..."
>Like she could do anything but wait when she's gagged and tied up and hanging like this
>Whatever.
>You try to think fast before the situation gets too awkward, and an idea finally comes to you
>You put your hands on her hips for a little more stability, but you keep your slippery thumbs firmly planted in the middle of each of her butt cheeks
>Good thing you have large hands.
>>
>>14327601
>Cum-soaked monoeye
Dayum that's lewd.

>>14327606
When you think about it, it's actually rather impressive that he's got high enough production capacity to fire off rapidly and repeatedly like that.
>>
>>14327573
But I've been here all along, just being lazy. Way too lazy.
>>
>>14327606
I won't be a loser anymore after I cum inside her! Granted, I might cum from her kiss, her hand guiding me, her labia, and her hymen on the way, but eventually I'm going to be inside!
>>
>>14327620
What if she just laughs at you and doesn't let yo pt it in?
>>
>>14327621
Then her pubes are going to get all cumsoaked and disgusting when I keep jizzing from humping her labia. I'll slide along them, I'll prod at her hole, I'll even cum into her urethra. Eventually she'll let me do it.
>>
>>14327623
Naw. She'll still be too busy laughing as you waste your endurance.
>>
>>14327626
Wait a minute, if I'm already rubbing my dick on her cooch, why don't I just rape her? Would that make her feel bad?
>>
>>14327594
>And how would you two deal with >>14327581 an alp infestation, I swear they're everywhere these days. I've had to sweep several off my damn porch just today.

Did you feed them or pet them? Even a compliment is all it takes. They'll never leave.
>>
>>14327631
If you do that, she'll get back at you by uploading even more embarrassing videos of you.
>>
>>14327632
The two were just lazing on my porch. I tried whacking them with a broom but they just kyaaed, and I felt bad so I let them come in and have a glass of milk.
>>
File: oomukade14.jpg (1 MB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
oomukade14.jpg
1 MB, 1024x1280
Centipede demands hugs!
>>
>>14327636
>even more embarrassing videos
Like what?
>>
>>14327642
She can hug a trash bag!
>>
>>14327642
It's time to unleash her inner cuddle bug. I'll gladly give her all the hugs she could ever want and all the love she deserves.
>>
>>14327643
Alp kissing.
>>
File: 1443265698672-1.jpg (402 KB, 875x1431) Image search: [Google]
1443265698672-1.jpg
402 KB, 875x1431
>>14327594
>Pics?

I have this old one when i got this artbook

>How would you like to come home after a hard day's work?

I want to come home covered with sweat and dirt, tired but happy to see my snek family, and then i want to shower and put on comfy clean pajamas and cuddle with them all on our couch while watching a something comfy Like stargate

>What kind of friends?
Well, i have a couple of friends already, and she would probably have some friends herself, my friends aren't very flirty and Miia isn't the type to flirt with someone she doesn't love so i don't think i would have a jealousy problem. I'm the same as Miia, but she's borderline yandere so she would still probably get jealous, but i would do my best to comfort her because i just think that's cute.

>what kind of activities would you and Miia do together for fun?

Miia would like going on dates a lot, but i get nervous around big crowds, so i think a lot of walks in parks or going to a nice quiet restaurant during off hours.
It would also be fun to try an teach her how to cook
And to cuddle and read books together

>And how would you two deal with >>14327581 an alp infestation

Bullying and teasing has always worked well for me, sometimes you get a tough one that you have to call cute a bunch of times but she'll run off blushing really hard after a few minutes of that

>I like hearing people talk about their dreams and lives with their waifu. It gives me hope and strength.

Do you have a waifu anon?
>>
>>14327651
I've never kissed an Alp, though. Is she gonna cosplay as one and film us making out? Nobody's gonna be fooled by a pair of fake bieye glasses, anon. Besides, if she did, she'd expose herself as a fraud when I cum buckets from the hugs and kisses of this so-called Alp.
>>
File: Ooamsdf234.jpg (281 KB, 913x1280) Image search: [Google]
Ooamsdf234.jpg
281 KB, 913x1280
>>14327642
she has to give me her express written consent int he form of a love letter first!!!
>>
>>14327642
I never noticed that camel toe before.

>I wish my Oomukade onee-san would wear clothes.
>>
>>14327610
>Now that you have more control, you gently pull the bound, hanging little snakegirl all the way onto your throbbing girth
>As you pull, you firmly knead your thumbs into her soft, delicious white ass
>"mmmmmmmmphhhh..."
>"You liked that, didn't you Saki? I'm all the way in you now. How does it feel?"
>"Mmmph, Mmmphrr."
>"Good? Good. Your little butt is all mine like this, you know?"
>"Mmmhmm."
>"Here, how does it feel when I slide out?"
>"mmmmhmmhmmhmmm..."
>"Yeah. And what about when I start thrusting?"
>"Mmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmm!"
>Saki bites down hard on her bit gag, stretching her slender little neck and lifting her head up in desperation as you start to fuck her tight, pulsating anus

>"It feels hot, doesn't it Saki? Having me in you like this doesn't feel like the plugs did at all, hmmm?"
>As your pace quickens it gets harder and harder to maintain your calm, brutally teasing tone
>"...It feels hot for me too. Your insides are squeezing me so hard, it feels really good!"
>"Mmmrmmpphhhrrr..."
>The helpless Shirohebi tries to call out to you through her restrictive black gag; her tail thrashes restlessly beneath her as your hips smack into her shiny white, lube-covered butt again and again
>"You're going to be filled up back here soon, Saki. I... can feel it coming, you're being such a good girl!"

>Your thoughts keep running away from you and it gets harder and harder to think of coherent ways to tease the little white snake so you stop talking and focus everything on your movements
>The way your thick girth slides so easily into such a tight-feeling hole is incredibly hypnotizing
>You can feel every curve, every contour of her insides; they clench and squeeze at you as if they're desperate to have your reward
>Saki grunts and moans deeply as beautiful, intense pleasure completely overwhelms her; although her erotic noises are muffled by her gag they are still very loud.
>It doesn't take much longer for your burning, boiling seed to shoot forth, expanding and swelling inside Saki's belly as jet after jet of creamy cum explodes out of you
>This is it.
>It feels like all six years of tension and anger and frustration are being forcefully expelled from your body as sweet blissful pleasure takes its place

>For awhile you just stand there, fully embedded inside the little Shirohebi, feeling her anus pulse at you occasionally as your load sloshes in her belly
>Saki herself has gone limp; you aren't sure if she has orgasmed herself, but her eyes are half lidded and you are sure she is smiling behind her gag
>Drool completely covers her mouth, chin and neck and her hair is a mess, but she looks completely relaxed
>Maybe she fainted?
>Maybe she's just overloaded and went into a trance or something.
>Whatever, you're sure she'd like to find herself in your arms when she wakes up

>You slowly slide yourself out of her and bend down to inspect your work
>Her little pucker gapes open a little, and you can see a bead of cum start to trickle out and down her tail
>Before any more has a chance to leak out, you grab her plug from the floor and slowly re-insert it
>There.
>Now her belly will stay all nice and full and warm.
>You carefully let her down from the ceiling, but you are far too tired to untie her further
>You do make sure to take her bit gag out though, she was a good sport with the lemon and you don't want to push her too far on her first time with it
>Stifling a yawn, you gently pick the naked, still-tied priestess-in-training up and tenderly carry her over to your bed
>It's almost noon, but you feel a nap is definitely in order
>Saki doesn't seem to be waking up soon anyway
>You'd rather have her wake up when she's 'making spoons' with you anyway, you know how much she enjoys that
>If you can bring yourself to stop giving her headpats, maybe you'll be able to sleep as well.

That's all for today, I think there's just one more session left in this one. Just gotta wrap things up. Then, it's on to other things. Thanks for reading!

Pastebin is here:
http://pastebin.com/fxZ8M4by
>>
>>14327653
She'd get a real alp, a stage one. Then she wold record you kissing her as you stain your boxers.
>>
>>14327662
But that's NTR. She'd be NTR'ing herself. Why would she do that? Just because it looks like something out of her dirty books?
>>
>>14327665
You're just kissing. You would make up for it later.
>>
File: oomukade17.png (1 MB, 1280x1771) Image search: [Google]
oomukade17.png
1 MB, 1280x1771
>>14327660
>I wish my Oomukade onee-san would wear clothes.
You know she'll never do it.
>>
>>14327675
Yeah, she doesn't go out anyways and they'd just get stained by her overactive venom glands.
>>
>>14327668
But then the Alp will be in love with me. She's going to let me inside her and gasp with pleasure every time I shoot another load into her brand-new womb. My mistress is going to have a tough time bullying me when there's a free hole right there.
>>
Dead thread.
>>
>>14327679
Like an alp can steal way a loyal boyslut like you.
>>
>>14327680
>Dead thread.
White Mage Bishop casts Raise!
>>
>>14327683
She can make me cum until I'm too drained to play with Mistress. She'd have to take me to a Mindflayer to make me only cum from her touch, and that's be like saying she loves me. She can't do that!
>>
>>14327680
Greentexts kill threads, unless people shitpost about them.
>>
>>14327689
That alp's a one time thing. You're her slut.
>>
>>14327691
I don't think my greentext killed the thread anon, it's just a slow night I guess.
>>
>>14327689
>Monoeye keeps the Alp around because her succubutt powers remove your refractory period and keep you going even though you come on a hair trigger

Poor Alp is there for a reason, even if she's just being used.
>>
>>14327699
>Alp hugging Anon from behind while he fucks the Monoeye in the missionary position
>Her aura allows him to cum from every thrust
Excellent...
>>
I just want a slightly chubby Monoeye Christmas Cake to merry, I'm sick of this shit.
>>
>>14327720
How will you make her merry?
>>
File: 1439048696526.png (230 KB, 560x728) Image search: [Google]
1439048696526.png
230 KB, 560x728
>>14327720
>>
>>14327725
What a delicious looking Monoeye I want to bully her
>>
>>14327720
I just want a monster girl. Or maybe even a human girl that isn't terrible.
>>
>>14327728
You are equally likely to find either one.
>>
>>14327720
I just want a slightly chubby Miia Christmas Cake to marry
>>
>>14327731
>chubby Miia Christmas Cake
That would be so sad to see, you know how much she worries about her weight and how much she wants to be in a relationship
>>
File: monohypnosis.webm (526 KB, 338x184) Image search: [Google]
monohypnosis.webm
526 KB, 338x184
>>14327727
I want to bully a monoeye with my dick.
And by that I mean stop thrusting when she's about to cum and just hug her and breathe in her ear until she's far away from the edge to continue.
>>
>>14327731
I just want a slim little loli lamia to marry.
>>
>>14327736
Now that's just mean.
>>
>>14327737
Got a craving for that loli snake butt, eh?
>>
>>14327750
Oh, like you wouldn't imagine.
>>
>>14327749
It's our wedding night and her first time, so I'll edge her for hours until she ahegao's. Once she's almost reduced into a mindbroken, drooling wreck, I'll finally kiss her and cum inside her, finally driving her over the edge so hard that she passes out from the orgasm. She's gonna be so sore the next morning, though. I'll have to bring her breakfast in bed.
>>
>>14327755
beautiful.
>>
File: 5iBM0jG.jpg (142 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
5iBM0jG.jpg
142 KB, 1000x1000
>>14327737
If you're a good person i wouldn't mind eventually marrying off my daughter to someone who she likes that will take care of her
>>
>>14327755
Well that's not as mean.
>>
>>14327759
I got all of that down, as long as I meet your definition for 'good person'.
>>
Thread is slow tonight.
Time to get lewd?
>>
>>14327794
Quicksilver got plenty lewd before but people didn't seem to like it. Maybe we get cute?
>>
File: 1446481381889.png (177 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1446481381889.png
177 KB, 700x700
>>14327794
Time to touch the cow
>>
>>14327796
Nah, I'll do it tomorrow.
>>
>>14327795
I liked it, but maybe lewd bondage lolis are getting a bit stale for some people.
Not for me though.
>>
>>14327799
Idk man, I liked it too. I was just too lazy to comment.
>>
File: 1446523313033.jpg (465 KB, 870x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446523313033.jpg
465 KB, 870x1000
>>14327798
DO IT NOW
>>
>>14327808
I'm too tired anon, I'll do it tomorrow!
>>
File: 1376821088051.jpg (60 KB, 536x528) Image search: [Google]
1376821088051.jpg
60 KB, 536x528
I want to milk a holstaurus!
I want her to try and milk me back!
I want her to rip off my underwear in a lust crazed excitement!
I want her to collapse into fits of laughter over my tiny dick!
>>
>>14327799
Maybe Quicksilver's the one who's getting stale
>>
>>14327830
nice meme
>>
>>14327799
>bondage lolis are getting a bit stale for some people.

His problem is that the stories just go on for too long. It should have finished a couple of sessions ago.
>>
>>14327830
>tiny dick
Do we have any stories with tiny dicks?
>>
>>14327831
This also. He's sort of becoming the alp of greentexts, where stories just get churned out instead of being carefully constructed.
I think if he took his time Quicksilver could write some amazing shit
>>
>>14327837
I find that dicks aren't really given a concrete size in these stories. Particular dick size is pretty irrelevant when it's subject to mamono mana.
>>
>>14327810
You've brought it upon yourself
>>
File: 1446775372007.jpg (248 KB, 897x690) Image search: [Google]
1446775372007.jpg
248 KB, 897x690
>>14327830
>>
>>14327841
I dunno some MGs might like small dicks.
>>
>>14327840
>instead of being carefully constructed
Who do you imagine carefully constructs their stories?
>>
File: listen.jpg (5 KB, 198x148) Image search: [Google]
listen.jpg
5 KB, 198x148
catgirls with two pairs of ears
>>
File: feeling dandy.jpg (63 KB, 634x474) Image search: [Google]
feeling dandy.jpg
63 KB, 634x474
VN guy here. I've spent the last little while planning out the routes and devising key events along each one, along with some sample lines for your perousal. I've decided to go with a different sort of route structure form most, and I've included a secondary document with samples of some of the major events, lines as well as details on general narrative structure here.

http://pastebin.com/wbWJHvDh

The original wall of text containing project details and character outlines is here, now with characters from the first draft added back in for your consideration. I'm trying to decide on who will be the sixth route, and I'd love to hear your input or ideas for characters.

http://pastebin.com/ZdmLSzDd

I've decided on a name for the protagonist and confirmed the setting, as writing is going along well. I've begun writing several routes independent of each other, as there is no planned overlap between them, and right now I am focused on making organic, believable introductions for all of the characters.

I'll answer what questions I can when I return later today. Thank you for your interest, patience and feedback.
>>
>>14327846
I know I sure don't. Sure, having an idea of where to head helps but half the fun of writing it is getting to that point in an organic manner that makes some semblance of sense.
>>
>>14327845
Still irrelevant. If they do, your eighteen foot monter will become tiny, so it's not like it's an issue. The matter of 'too big' and 'too small' is erased in favor of the state of 'always right'.
>>
>>14327831
>>14327835
I never expected this. I mean, I know stuff can go on for awhile, but I have a lot of ideas I want to fit in. I try to be as detailed as possible, but that usually means I get distracted a lot. I'll remember this.

>>14327840
Greentexts are really just my rough drafts, a bunch of ideas I dump out in a few hours. I usually put a lot of time into editing before I move to the next story, but I'll definitely keep this in mind.

Would you rather I not greentext as much and just post the finished product/installments? That's what's going to happen with my next story anyway, minus the posting in here for reasons. I guess we'll se how that goes.
>>
>>14327852
Same here, I just push out first drafts and sometimes maybe Control-F through my pastebin to check for some continuity if I happen to feel like it.
>>
>>14327854
Not them, but if it's staleness, something I noticed and, correct me if I'm wrong, all your settings seem to be mundane normal modern life, just with MGs involved. Try go a etting completely different? future sci-fi? Fantasy? Industrial era magi-steam punk?
>>
>reading up on stalkers and obsessive lovers to write yandere stuff
>it turns out there's some seriously scary shit
>for instance, some people get so obsessed with their love interest they decide they want to BE them
>and decide to kill off the "impostor" so they can live out their dream of being that person

Real life yandere is terrifying. Could make for an interesting story I guess
>>
>>14327853
>The matter of 'too big' and 'too small' is erased in favor of the state of 'always right'.
I remember a story where a childhood friend oni was already huge as a loli and fucked her shota neighbor. Then afterwards they went
>Oh my god, that was so good, it was so gentle
>Fuck my life, she said I have a tiny dick
>>
Daki Demon
>You take Verina back to the forest on your next day off to apologize to the plant girl she Assault and Battery'd.
>You find the Alraune right where you left her, of course.
>She's sitting on a new giant flower, though 'giant' may not be the right word - it's barely large enough to support her butt.
>She's hugging her legs, with her knees up under her chin.
>Her face turns sour as soon as she sees you and Verina.
>When you say you're there to apologize she huffs and wobbles around on her flower to sit with her back turned to you.
>Fortunately, you brought bribes.
>You show off the 10 pound bags of fertilizer and try to get her interested.
>She wants Verina's legs too, but you manage to talk her down to a happy meal toy you found on the trail.
>Disney princess that does karate chops for some reason.
>She loves it.
>For some reason.
>With your conscience clear you take Verina and head back toward the car.
>You change your mind halfway there though; you're already here, you might as well go for a hike.
>A real hike, not a felony disguised as one.
>When you reach the trailhead you stop to examine the signs and pick a path.
>"Anon, this sign has threatening silhouettes on it." She's frowning at a wildlife warning.
>"Ah, that's just normal stuff. It's not like we'll actually run into anything."
>"It says there are venomous snakes here. Do you know first aid for snake bites, Anon?"
>"Sure," you lie. "You just suck out the poison, right?"
>"What? No, that's an urban le-"
>"It'll be alright, it's almost winter already, there won't be any snakes out." You pick out a beginner trail that leads to the crest of a nearby hill. "Come on, let's take this one."
>>
>>14327859
That is the general setting, yes. I haven't thought about doing a different one in awhile, but that could be why I was feeling a little stuck earlier on. I feel like any fantasy I do will turn into a gary-stu self-insert fuckfest, but it's something I may want to work on at some point.
>>
>>14327861
Only if it's a monmusu who imprisons and takes the place of a paladin she admires.
>>
>>14327866
>I feel like any fantasy I do will turn into a gary-stu self-insert fuckfest
Maybe you've just gotta jump for it, and make the most cringe inducing gary stu ever. get it out of your system, then work a bit more realism into it from there. I mean, I dunno, I've been told I'm bad at advice.
>>
>>14327866
You don't have to make it fantasy or some kind of high-concept sci-fi rigmarole, you could make a low-key historical or future adventure for a bit of change.
>>
>>14327870
>make the most cringe inducing gary stu ever.
I don't know, it'll be hard to beat certain other writefag protagonists in this without turning the story into a parody.
>>
>>14327870
>>14327875
Now that you've brought it up, I can't not give it some thought. I think I'll try something new after my will-not-post story.
>>
>>14327866
Maybe stuff that isn't dicking the daughteru for a change? The whole concept is weird and creepy to me and probably other anons too.
>>
>>14327851
5 characters with routes and 5 draft characters?
Seriously?
Even professional big shot VN companies usually keep it 3-4 routes at max and you want to make 5? Unless you want to make them ultra short and kinetic (like 15 min each with no choices) it's not going to work.
I have little hope for anon's project in the first place but this is too much for one guy. If you really want to do something you should probably do VN with 1 girl for starters. If you managed to finish it then next with 2 girls etc etc
What length are you planning for each route?
>>
>>14327881
Yeah, I was planning on taking a break from that anyway.
>>
>>14327881
It seems like every writefag has a weird perversion, whether it's futa, incest, CBT... Funny that. I wonder if everyone has a thing like that and most people just don't manifest it, or if writefagging just draws in depraved people.
>>
>>14327865
Is she going to have to suck the poison out of his dick?
>>
>>14327888
>I wonder if everyone has a thing like that and most people just don't manifest it
Probably this, I'm pretty fucked up.
>>
>>14327851
Thanks for the update sleepy-kun.

Part of me is expecting this to crash and burn like every other 4chan project but I want to remain hopeful, it sounds awfully nice so far.
>>
>>14327881
But shirohebi is not related to MC. And his previous story was with old Kejourou

>whole concept is weird and creepy
Faggot
>>
>>14327881
>>14327898
This anon is not wrong either.
>>
>>14327898
>>whole concept is weird and creepy
>Faggot

Wanting to fuck little kids is creepy, anon.
>>
>>14327888
Eh, every one probably has a lot of weird perversions, most of which never see the light of day in these threads for fear of the backlash I bet you only see the tip of the iceberg with most people.
>>
>>14327888
I have enough self control to keep the shit that would catch this place alight to myself.
>>
>>14327854
>>14327879
I want to know what this next story is about. Stop being so cryptic mate.
>>
>>14327902
True, I like ryona and whatever the opposite of that is where the guy gets slapped around instead.
But I'd never put it in a story because most anons would obviously hate it.
>>
>>14327904
I'm sorry anon, I can't say. It's like the two anons right above you say, it's a can of worms I really don't want to open. If you REALLY must know, check my pastebin once I get back here with a new story.
>>
>>14327901
Nah, you are just gay
>>
>>14327876
>certain other writefag protagonists
Names please
>>
>>14327906
Fine. Fuck you for making me wait though.
>>
>>14327911
There's a reason why pedophiles get arrested, anon.
>>
>>14327865
>20 minutes into the hike Verina stops dead in the middle of the trail.
>"What's up?" you ask.
>No response. She's just staring off into space.
>You clap your hands together in front of her face to get her attention.
>She gives a little jump. "W-what? Anon? What is it?"
>"What do you mean, 'what is it?'. You froze up."
>"Ah. I'm sorry, I was just...something just occurred to me. It's not important. Come, let's continue."
>You resume your hike, but it doesn't last long before she stops again.
>"Anon, um, could you wait here a moment? I need to step aside to take care of something."
>"...Explain what, exactly."
>"Well, if you must know, I need to use the ladies' room."
>"Oh." You relax. "Okay, go ahead, I'll wait. Wait, we just passed a rest station like 5 minutes ago-"
>"I'll just be a moment!" She yells as she darts off into the woods.
>You sigh and find a rock to sit on.
>Suddenly you hear a scream.
>"Verina!?"
>You run off in the direction she went, calling her.
>You find her sitting with her back against a tree in a little sheltered depression out of sight of the trail. Her face is so flushed it looks purple instead of blue.
>"Anon! I've been b-bitten! By a snake!"
>"What!? Did you see what kind it was? Where did it bite you? Let me see it!"
>"Yes, of course, let you see it. Just a moment." She takes a deep breath.
>Then, with jerky motions. she pulls down her pants and panties, fully exposing herself to you.
>She uses her hands to spread her labia and points out two small abrasions on the inside of it.
>"T-there, see? Snakebite."
>It could be a snakebite. It could also be the result of her poking at it with her fingernail for a few seconds, but you never know.
>"You'll, um, h-have to suck out the poison."
>>
>>14327916
Just like niggers 70 years ago
Or fags 30 years ago
>>
>>14327912
Anonymoose's main characters are all stus or sues.
Some people say Lanternon's first MC is a big example too.
>>
>>14327916
You mean the ones who actually touch kids? Duh.
>>
>>14327920
>Supporting deviancy
sasuga lolicon
>>
>>14327920
Are you honestly trying to say child molesters are a downtrodden people?
>>
>>14327919
Demon a lewd.
>>
>>14327919
>Uh-uh, Anon don't suck. He scrape and lick.
>>
>>14327902
I pretty much display my freaky fetishes for all to see, but I'm painfully vanilla, so it might not count.
>>
>>14327930
>painfully vanilla
Disgusting. Go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.
>>
>>14327919
She's finally getting desperate.
>>
>>14327925
Can't fugg your desires without being arrested dude.
>>
>>14327919
One of my fetish dreams is that a girl is either too scared or can't find a bathroom to pee, and asks me to cup her so I can drink it.

This is my fetish.Kinda.
>>
>>14327923
Have you seen the shit that's going on in colleges?
There is no turning back now
May as well go full force and see the world burn
>>
>>14327919
This Demon a cute.
>>
>>14327941
you mean the SJWs? what do they have to do with lolicons?
>>
>>14327936
That's your fault for being a pedo. Fags can consent, a pedo can literally never have consensual sex. Not until they create androids that look like children anyway. I mean, if you still wanna jerk it to children because of that, that's your choise, but you chose to never actually be able to touch one without consequences.
>>
I want the pedos to go and stay go
>>
I want the normies to go and stay go
>>
>>14327921
I thought the moose saga characters where OK. I dont get what the problem is.
its the same thing with ELH and the magma tits story. the term "stu/sue" term is a annoying buzzword
>>
>>14327949
Why do you think kids can't consent?
Anyway, fucking kids has been okay far longer than it's been banned. It's gonna come back too when Islam wins. I'm already circumcised so I can just turn at the right moment and get to fuck a little brown girl.
>>
This seems like a good time to call it a night and head to bed.
>>
>>14327956
I think the issue is that people mistake power for stue-ness. It's all about perspective. some times there's a reason for all that power, sometimes a character is just a big fish in a small pond, and there are behemoths out there in oceans that dwarf the perceived sue entirely.

>>14327958
You're mistaking pedohpilia now to what it was back when. Fucking kids has never been okay, but back in the day, people over around 13 weren't considered kids either. And 40 was ancient.
>>
>>14327956
>I thought the moose saga characters where OK. I dont get what the problem is.
They can take on whole armies alone with little problem. There may as well be no villains because there's nothing the Order can do to even slow them down. Not even one member of the harem is an average monstergirl, they're all unbeatable super soldiers.
>>
>>14327965
Ol' Moe fucked a 9-yo. I'm more into 11-13 yo's, so I'm well past fine.
>>
>>14327965
>but back in the day, people over around 13 weren't considered kids either. And 40 was ancient.
Loving this meme
>>
>>14327949
>Not until they create androids that look like children anyway.
We live in a world where drawn children have been legally ruled as having more rights than the guys that fap to them. You don't think that'd extend to androids too?

In the first place, the whole "Pedo Hunt" thing is, historically speaking, a fairly recent development; and not even all that wide-spread in the grand scope of the Earth. Of course, there is a valid reason for its existence in the first place, wanting to keep children safe, mentally and physically as they develop. Of course, this ignores the possibility of variances in the rates of children developing, but people who are actually sexually mature at a young age are an extreme minority, and it's far better to err on the side of caution with things like Age of Consent laws. More worrisome is that it's just a part of the larger moral guardians mindset which, rather than protecting developing individuals, leads to coddling them and in fact stunting their development.

But I'm rambling. End point, maybe one day we'll figure out a better way to structure our society than just saying "X years has passed, you can do shit now". Or maybe we'll just wind up like the world of Shimoneta.

>>14327958
>Islam winning
Heh.
>>
>>14327956
>magma tits
I don't see how she's a sue. She actually gets her ass kicked repeatedly in the intro.
Moose's characters have never lost and never will, that's the problem with it. They bounce from place to place stomping everything with no consequences for themselves.
>>
>>14327970
Being able to conceive doesn't mean you should. Being able to do many things doesn't mean you should do them, either, nor does it mean it's beneficial to do it. Keep your filthy hands away from the developing children, pedo-san.
>>
All lolis belong in chastity belts and chastity bras, there's no reason they should worry about being touched in the first place.
>>
half tempted to write a story in a far-future sci fi setting now but I feel like the high tech stuff would quickly overshadow or be overshadowed by monstergirls.
That's why people stick to contemporary and high fantasy, I guess.
though, I could write about an explorer from a high-tech scifi setting stumbling onto a planet full of monstergirls in a high-medieval or Bronze Age setting... That has potential.
>>
>>14327988
They also need chastity ballgags and chastity boots and chastity boxing gloves and chastity hairnets and chastity navel cover etc etc.
>>
>>14327989
By stumbling, you mean crash landing and having to survive there right?
>>
>>14327991
Oh of course, how could I forget those? Silly me!
>>
>>14327992
Planet of the Monmusus
>>
>>14327992
Of course. Probably he'd also have to try and repair his craft as well, but it would go poorly.
>>
>>14327988
You can trust me with the keys, I assure you.
>>
>>14327994
But then again, even once we enclose all lolis in chastity NBC-suits, I'm sure there's a pervert who'd cum in their gas mask filters. It'll never end.
>>
>>14327998
A random anon on the internet? I can trust you unequivocally. I'm sure you won't act as her savior and liberate her from her prisons for some 'adult games' or anything like that too!
>>
>>14328000
Being a loli is truly suffering.
>>
>>14328002
I just want to cum into a loli's pussy, is that really too much to ask?
>>
>>14328003
Unfortunately.
>>
>>14328001
>I'm sure you won't act as her savior and liberate her from her prison
>Pinning down and entering a child who doesn't understand what is going on or why it hurts is 'liberation'
I can only picture you as one of those cunty worms that turn up in manga every now and then and hide behind things while they stir shit with that 'shi shi shi' laugh.
>>
>>14327851
Everything sounds good, and I'm assuming you realize how much work it actually is

The characters borderline seem like stereotypes patched onto MGs but I'm sure that this won't be an issue once the full thing is actually released and they have plenty of text depicting them in details

Anyway good luck with this, you're gonna need it
>>
>>14328010
Oh no, my cover is blown! Off to the cunty worm cave to regroup!
>>
File: Shigatake 0119.jpg (941 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Shigatake 0119.jpg
941 KB, 1280x720
How would you make her stop crying?
>>
File: 1436223506357.jpg (560 KB, 1200x1749) Image search: [Google]
1436223506357.jpg
560 KB, 1200x1749
Accept the love of but nobody came.
>>
>>14328017
I want to see her as a loli
>>
>>14328017
Creepy moth!
>>
>>14328016
Headpats and reassuring words
>>
>>14328016
Is that a wedding dress? Does she need someone to be her husband? Will that make her happy?
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 643x940) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 643x940
>>14328022
Lovely moth!
welcome baaaaaaaaaack~
>>
File: tenga egg.jpg (376 KB, 981x1100) Image search: [Google]
tenga egg.jpg
376 KB, 981x1100
>>14328010
>monster girl of any age
>not knowing about sex
>>
File: 1436379301988.png (355 KB, 2095x3019) Image search: [Google]
1436379301988.png
355 KB, 2095x3019
>>14328021
...Close enough.
>>
>>14328026
Scary moth that doesn't deserve a boyfriend!
>>
Any one mention this yet?
Delicious snake

http://exhentai.org/g/871240/f0de597566/
word of warning thou, its got shota
>>
>>14328028
Eh, we're not really talking about KC's attempts to justify his own pedophilia, more the act in general. Having to hamfist clauses in to make it okay in your own setting is your liberty as a writer, but don't expect any one else to bite the bait.
>>
>>14327548
One of your fans is just another dirty maussniffer though.
>>
>>14328034
>word of warning thou, its got shota

Into the trash it goes
We need an MG version of that with a Grouch girl
>>
File: Anubis mechanic.png (207 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
Anubis mechanic.png
207 KB, 800x1000
Guys, seriously. How do you get the oil out of the mofu?
>>
File: AzqJlTd.png (360 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
AzqJlTd.png
360 KB, 600x450
I want to do lewd things with a White Rabbit! This one, to be specific!
>>
>>14327919
>You might not know jack about first aid but you know sucking out the poison doesn't actually work.
>It's also pretty clear that those little marks aren't a snakebite.
>These are the things you should be thinking, or perhaps saying, but mostly you're just thinking 'Vagina'.
>She is showing you her vagina.
>She is spreading it open right in front of you.
>It's blue and puffy and has a subtle shine of moisture and it's amazingly pretty.
>It's all smooth mounds and neat little folds.
>You've seen a lot of vagina on the internet, and you can tell this one is high quality.
>"Uhm, h-hurry Anon, you have to get it out before it spreads."
>"Yes. Of course. Gotta suck out the poison."
>You get down on your hands and knees and crawl forward, your eyes locked on their target.
>You keep going until your nose is filled with the sweet, sour, sweaty odor of an aroused woman.
>As you draw close she pulls her hands out of the way and her wet, delicate flesh withdraws shyly back behind two chubby mounds of blue skin.
>You grip her upper thighs for leverage and push your mouth into the slit, using your tongue to help spread it open.
>You take her lips into your mouth one at a time, sucking on them and massaging them with your tongue.
>Then you spread her open with your thumbs and lick slowly and deeply along every fold, and into every nook and cranny.
>Her clit reveals itself before long.
>You perch your mouth over it and rub against it with the tip of your tongue.
>She can't take the stimulation for long. Her thighs tighten around your head and her ankles lock together behind your back.
>Her legs squeeze and force you against her, pushing your mouth into her pussy.
>You open your mouth wide to engulf her delicious softness and send your tongue forward to explore her depths.
>Suddenly her legs seize up in immense strain and her body convulses.
>Your face is pushed so strongly into her privates that you can't breathe.
>By the time she finally relaxes you have to gasp for breath.
>You sit back to admire your work and notice she managed to get the rest of her clothes off during that.
>She's holding a ragged clump of plant life against her chest. It looks like she was using it as a handle to steady herself and ended up tearing it out of the ground during her orgasm.
>"Hey, Verina."
>"Nnn?"
>"That's poison ivy."
>"...oh."
>>
>>14328050
You need to wash her very thoroughly and lick her extra-clean afterwards.
>>
>>14328034
It's tagged shotacon, but it doesn't look shota to me.
>>
>>14328053
I'm not going to lick her fur, that's gross!
>>
File: 1445121976416.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445121976416.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>14328052
>>You've seen a lot of vagina on the internet, and you can tell this one is high quality.
>>
>>14328050
A bit of olive oil, a special shampoo, and lots of tender, careful affection.
>>
>>14328050
Kerosene.
>>
>>14328054
First page says he's working.
>>
>>14328058
Cerea a cute
>>
>>14328052
RIP Demon.
>>
>>14328034
Oh my, how wonderful.
Her design does look like a Mia clone though.
>>
>>14328052
...tender application of medicated lotion to Demon Boobs next?

But anyway, glad to see progress made in their relationship. Progress of a lewd nature.
>>
>>14328034
>Shota
>Lives alone and goes to work

???????...?
>>
File: 1436320485963.png (313 KB, 460x654) Image search: [Google]
1436320485963.png
313 KB, 460x654
Big fluffy polt bum
>>
>>14328077
hey its what its tagged
>>
>>14328078
purge the furries reeeee
>>
How long do you guys like your MG stories?

I prefer shorter ones, I'd say about 3000 words long
>>
>>14328083
I try to write mine at like, 10,000 words minimum.
>>
>>14328078
Please no, One Piece is already making me feel gross, haram things towards furries.
>>
>>14328052
That's all for tonight, I'm going to bed.

http://pastebin.com/h4gpWFpz
Updated. Also moved the Halloween thing into it's own bin since it's a little random.

>>14328069
Probably.
>>
>>14328083
I'm happy with just about any length, I love reading.
>>
>>14328083
A short bit with smut would be like 8k words, tops. I wouldn't know how long a proper story should be though, I've never finished one.
>>
>>14328083
I like all length stories, though I really like long stories with regular-ish updates a few thousand words long. It's nice to have something to keep up with. Not manyof those though.
>>
>>14328085
>One Piece is already making me feel gross, haram things towards furries.
Consider this. You are not, in fact, attracted to the dog girl. You are, instead, attracted to her breasts, which are currently covered in Nami's bikini. Therefore, you on some level associate her breasts, and therefore her, with Nami.

Therefore the solution is to fap to Nami. Off with you now.
>>
>>14328054
Panda is very inconsistent with shota and loli tags. And milf, that one is probably the most inconsistent tag on the site.
>>
File: 1446942284568.png (532 KB, 950x1084) Image search: [Google]
1446942284568.png
532 KB, 950x1084
>>14328082
>>14328085

>furry

Nigga she's FLUFFY, this furry meme needs to end.
>>
>>14328091
I didn't mean Wanda, I meant Carrot. Explain that away, please.
Please?
>>
>>14328097
Uh, you, erm...well, she's honestly not nearly as furry?

And also ear-biting is pretty great. So, uh...yeah, that's all I got.
>>
>>14328095
>yiffyiffyiffyiffiyiffyiffyiffyiffyiffiyiffyiffyiffyiffyiffiyiffyiffyiffyiffyiffiyiffyiffyiffyiffyiffiyiff
I'm sorry, I don't speak furry, can you retry that in English?
>>
>>14328095
>Nigga she's FLUFFY, this furry meme needs to end.

>Polt isn't a furry
Now this is a meme that needs a stake through the heart.
>>
>>14328098
See, I'm hopeless.I just need to consult a Mindflayer. That'll solve it all.
>>
File: Shigatake 0108.jpg (219 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
Shigatake 0108.jpg
219 KB, 800x1067
are they back already? man the weekend threads are tough
>>
>>14328083
Usually I write 16k-18k per story these days, but evidently people find that too long. I can't say I have a preference for ones I read though, it all depends on the content.
>>
>>14328095
>Meme
she's a furry anon
the nose knows
>>
>>14328106
>16k-18k
>too long
I can't believe people actually bother with my shit, longest I've written was 72k words.
>>
>>14328105
I knew fatfags were just as shit as furries,
>>
>>14328111
Damn nigga. I guess it's because I greentext them first here.
>>
>>14328112
>not liking nekobus butt
>>
File: Shigatake 0133.jpg (304 KB, 800x960) Image search: [Google]
Shigatake 0133.jpg
304 KB, 800x960
>>14328112
That aint fat anon, just sayin, i wont continue any conversation past this
>>
>>14327482
>Sea Bishop
Story of a Sea Bishop coming to preach in a wicked, wretched town when?
>>
>>14328115
Ah yes. Greentext would be different from prose.
>>
>>14328112
>anon is dumb and has horrible taste
>>
So do ocean monster girls have different personalities based on what parts of the ocean they live in?
>>
>>14328124
How would that work?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 255

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.