[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Valkyrie Crusade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: AkkeyLilim.jpg (72 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
AkkeyLilim.jpg
72 KB, 600x800
Wiki:
http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrie_Crusade_Wiki

FAQ:
http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

/jp/ comrades/alliance/AW killer/sender:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvW2LsNqEuR8dEFpVGRGVm1CWE5JUE1KNmcwX3dNekE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Beginners guide:
http://pastebin.com/jTwtjkKq

Advanced EH guide:
http://pastebin.com/UCtCq3Dx

Previous Thread:
>>14245877
>>
What is there to do after i lost infinite vitality and can't kill AW yet? Grind the campaigns and hope to get a lucky drop?
>>
>>14324729
Find an alliance, grind as far as you can into the event and send your F/AWs to your alliance and comrades. I've been playing for over a year and I still haven't even finished the regular crusade. That's just how I approached it.
>>
File: 2015-11-07 18.01.52.png (833 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-07 18.01.52.png
833 KB, 1920x1080
Oh boy advanced EH with 3x H.Hades team..

2 days 40m, and still have lots of keys left. This is madness.
>>
>>14325276
Man I hope the next FAW has a similar skill so new people can have a chance at ranking.
>>
>>14325635
You kind of need to be settled into the game already to have a chance at ranking desu. AEH points just blow everything else out of the water in terms of points, especially if you have mutiple HHs. Honestly, they should stop with the new skills and give some unleashers or good attackers that'll let newer people set up their own teams to be able to kill FAW/AW.
>>
>>14325773
Fair. I got lucky with my premium ticket and got dress hunter, and bought a few gems to get a second one. It has seemed a but easier though I still need to build up to the point where I can handle Int EH much less advanced.

Even the rare unleashers have been awesome. I could appreciate a team unleashed as the next FAW.
>>
>>14326018
Asking for a free team unleasher from an already giving company. Geez, asking for the world now aren't you. No way they'll give out team unleasers lol. You'll get there eventually, just keep grinding.
>>
>>14326018
Yeah dress hunter is a really good card, think there's only 2 events that gave out a buffer that buffs atk/def.

The only reason why I'm avoiding AEH is lack of unleashers desu, I don't really feel safe using anything besides G/H/UR or GSR because of how much the AW waves hurt.
>>
DST is really fucking my shit up
Is there a way to game notifications and not be spammed by messages telling you you've been sent an f/aw?
>>
>>14324233
LOL YOU NIGGAS STILL PLAYING THIS PHONE GAME?

LMAO
>>
>>14326703
Yup 2 years now.
>>
>>14326060
You don't need unleashers for AEH. You just need to think out of the box. Of course you need enough cards that are UR/GSR+.

>>14326690
You can either turn notifications on or off. No changing what kind of notifications you get.
>>
>>14326924
Might I add that URs are way too weak for AEH, and GSRs barely even make the cut if you're not using the corresponding element. For those of you that don't have enough specific element cards.
>>
>>14327039
I'm doing AEH without any issues and I use some URs. So you are wrong in that regard. GSRs are exactly as powerful as URs. Same soldier count, URs have higher max stats, GSRs have awakening bursts, URs usually have a stronger skill. I'm currently using 5 UR buffers and 1 UR unleasher in my teams. I am also using a handful of GSR cards and even a couple of HSR cards. I have 90% winrate in AEH, no issues at all. Obviously my teams would be stronger with GUR or HUR cards. The HSR cards I use is a buffer and a couple of turn-skippers. I even used 0*SR buffers until recently, also without any major issues.

If you have issues with using URs or GSRs in your teams your team composition is the issue, not the cards.
>>
>>14327088
And you're using the corresponding elements right? Cause if not, even GURs get murdered if the main Witch AoEs you like twice.
>>
>>14327515
With GURs it doesn't matter much what element they are. Again, it's obviously better to have corresponding elements. For anything lower you can still use URs and GSR from off elements. It's still about team composition.
One of my teams that I use with off color URs is: 1x GUR turn-skip - 1x GUR unleasher -1x GUR atk up every turn - 1x GSR unleasher - 1x UR buffer.
The main attacker is maxed and I havn't touched the other cards. I use this team for almost every color because it's very strong, rarely even takes damage. There is the off chance that you get no procs on your turn-skipper, but any team will lose with really bad RNG.

It's all about having good team compositions and enough cards to fill your teams.
>>
File: 2015-11-08 08.31.45.png (965 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-08 08.31.45.png
965 KB, 1920x1080
>>14326018
AOE unleasher forget it its cash skill. They could give us single point like redeye/jean.
>>14327039
UR do fine as long color is coresponding. I`m using my UR 350% buffers in some teams and they survive good.
>>14327515
The trick is to use defensive buff like EQ/HL
>>14326060
>AW waves hurt
max your def yo
>>14326924
You dont need unleashers, you only need them for maxmimal point gain. You can complete advanced EH with less than perfect team, just gotta be fast and nuke main faw fast and then clear adds.

As for maximum points, pic related for like every element with some changes in buffer departament.
>>
Any /jp/ alliances recruiting?
I took a break from the game for almost a year and would like to get involved again.

Could use some active friends too.

Id 88q2e
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-08-07-48-49.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-08-07-48-49.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>14325276
I've been casualing with 1 GUR HH in Intermediate and been okay with 10mil/day. Wish I grinded for another HH but I really wanted to get perfect amal jackolantern. Running out of keys too rip.
>>
So I have a question for those who know this game a bit better than I. I have enough medals to max one Stat on a card. Do I pick GSR Virus Hunter, HUR Dress Hunter, or HUR Neos to max? I'm trying to think long term to see what would be useful for a FAW team.
>>
>>14328855
>HUR Dress Hunter
I hate you so, so much.

Definitely Dress Hunter. Thanks to her skill you most likely won't need to take her out of your party ever again.
>>
>>14328855
Dress Hunter, no question. Her skill is amazing. If you look at the pictures of other peoples teams they are using Huang Long and Elemental Queen in their units. These two have the same skill, but it's 200% instead. You probably wont need to change her from your main team for a long time. You will also be able to use her in all 4 colors when you are doing AEH.
>>
>>14328855
I don't think you need me to say but yeah, definitely Dress Hunter. She's a team buff which are EXTREMELY useful not to mention both att/def. Which makes her viable for pretty much every situation whether it be AE, F/L/AW.
>>
>>14328964
Woops, I meant EH*, not AE. It's been a long day.
>>
Alright, thanks guys. Since she's also my main attacker, I'm going to max dress hunters attack first then if I get another ungodly amount of medals her defense. It's okay to do this before awakening her right?
>>
>>14329035
You don't lose any stats when awakening. She will be at around 35k after you awaken her if you max her out. Then you will only need another 5k to max the awakened card.
>>
Whats up with all these new players getting UR's left and right?
It feels like the longer i've been playing, the worse my summons become.
>>
So I'm a newfriend who finally tried out Elemental Halls the other day. Challenging to say the least, but also fun.

At first I didnt quite realize that it was two fights in a row, so I just threw together a shit team of random leftover cards for the 2nd slot - and then shit my pants when I saw thet they switched over to the 2nd slot even when you won with the first. All in al I did make it, only had to use about twice as much BPs as normal since I would always lose on my 2nd battle, but I can't want wait to try it again (I currently don't have enough cards t fight other EHs other than light).

I'm curious though, is the 2nd battle always stronger than the first? I'll have to reverse my units then.

Also, I'm disappointed that you can still get shit N cards even in EHs.
>>
>>14329168
On Beginner, yeah. On Intermediate I feel like second is the hardest while third and first are easy.
>>
>>14329168
I never really paid any attention to the fights, but in advanced I feel like it's super random. Maybe there is a pattern? I just don't see it. Sometimes I'll get the "easier" battles on my last encounter.
>>
>>14329192
>having to fight 3-4 times

How many BPs do you have, 40?
>>
>>14329168
There are different encounter types. They get gradually more difficult depending on how far in you get.
You can change your teams at the bottom left, no need to switch things around. You can use cards that are off-element, but they will take significantly more damage from the element wave. I would recommend putting together 2 teams that can win rather than spending 4 BP per round battle.
There is a more extensive guide on EH in the OP, it is for advanced difficulty, but there is definitely some stuff you might find useful to know in there.
The rewards for beginner and intermediate are pretty similar to what you would get from AWs. Where if you do advanced the rewards are a lot better, because of the increased coin droprate. You get an average of 3-4 coins per round battle in advanced.
>>
>>14329207
It's ok as long as you don't lose. The points are worth it.
>>
>tfw dead alliance

half the people haven't signed in in like 45 days and the other day it was just me in the alliance battles.

Is it rude to unfriend everyone, jump ship, and start anew? I should've joined one of those "we kick you after 7 days of not logging in" alliances
>>
>>14329468
No, you aren't obligated to do anything. I did that with my last alliance once I saw it was really only me and the alliance leader that were active. If you know an alliance isn't going to get you anywhere, I'd jump almost immediately. Added bonuses for an active alliances are crazy for new and veterans alike.
>>
>>14329548
good to know, even better that I didn't dump too many cards or friendship points into the alliance shrine thing before I realized how much of a graveyard the whole alliance was
>>
What's the droprate for Angra? I've done 20 EH and who knows how many witchgates and I haven't seen her once. I got 8 Beelzebubs though, but fuck her. I already had her. I want Angra and Chaos!
>>
>>14330085
Did around 40 EH runs and got 1 copy of her and Thanatos. Killed her like 30 or so times in WG, no drops at all. So I would say her drop rate is pretty low.
>>
I started the Celestial Realm 2 campaign and HOLY SHIT, I HNNNNNGED SO HARD at those cute animations on the Snow Mage/Oracle,I think my heart almost melted.

I just wanted to share my thoughts with you guys, carry on.
>>
>>14331294
Yup. Wait until you run into Hades. You'll BEARly stand it.
>>
File: 055.png (1 MB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
055.png
1 MB, 960x1280
Oh my god that is adorable.
>>
Is the /JP/ alliance still alive and are there spots open?
My current alliance is dead so I'd like to migrate.
>>
Well, I've now killed more Celestias than I did Jeanne and still have none.

Damn you RNG!
>>
>>14331886
If you leave your name and ID on the spreadsheet and say you want to join I believe Lycene can invite you to /jp/ Alliance 1.1
>>
Anyone got that 300 gem compensation from this event? Pretty sure I finished all areas before 5th and haven't got anything.
>>
>>14332989
Think you had to have a bonus area active when last event ended, which caused a bug to make you not find any bonus areas this event until they fixed the bug in order to get the compensation.
>>
>>14332989
I got my 300 jewels, so they have been handed out. If you didn't get them you probably weren't in the target group/affected by the bug.
>>
Does /jp/ horizon have any space?
>>
>>14333257
We do not, I am sorry. I only kick inactive people who don't login for more than 10 days and all our current members are active. You may check back in a week or two and see if the situation has changed
>>
File: 2015-11-07 19.17.07.png (1005 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-07 19.17.07.png
1005 KB, 1920x1080
>2 GUR celestias
>get into top 100 with AEH spam
>make FAW amalga
but this is nothing compared to pic related
after over a year HSR finally completed
>>
So, does Celestia suck because her ability only buffs passion cards? I'd imagine for high level teams either she would be the main attacker, or the main attacker would need to be passion.
>>
>>14334404
She's identical to most past rank rewards which I use very often especially in EH teams. So no, she doesn't suck.
>>
>>14334404
She's really broken for HH teams, especially in passion AEH. So definitely not useless.
>>
>>14332829
Done, now to wait until Lycene sends me the invite so that I can leave in safety.
>>
>>14336498
There is a 24 hour cooldown when leaving. You should leave now.
>>
>>14336508
Ok done, will attempt to join /jp/ alliance 1.1 tomorrow. I thought the cooldown on joining an alliance after leaving was 3 days or something.
>>
>>14334404
You are kidding me right ?
She is perfect for H.Hades aka OH MY RANKING.

Been runing two EH teams with 1x HH 1x Cel 1x 250%/ passion buffer (GUR/HUR RR) and two unleashers. Shes perfect that skill blocks is very handy to have.
>>
>>14337943
Well if you have HH then she's good.
>>
>>14338108
Even without HH she's still nice for Passion EH, since she can take the role of a buffer and a nullifier at the same time.
>>
>>14338127
I guess I'll farm my butt off for a second copy then.
>>
File: image.png (1001 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1001 KB, 960x640
How many months was that? I can't even remember.
>>
Used around 60 keys on AEH. Done tons of WG to get said keys. Only 1 Angra drop. I guess Nubee hates me.. Atleast I'm swimming in Beezlebubs, I think I got a total of 10.
>>
>>14340396
I also used 60~ keys on AEH and have 0 Angra to show for it. Plenty of Demon Lords and Beelzebubs though.
>>
Just hit 140mil pts, Lapis here I come ;;

>>14340396
I've lost count of how many demon lord/beelzebubs I medaled from EH. Haven't seen a single angra as well. Got both my drops from kills in WG.
>>
>>14340396
I've gotten 1 but 0 Beelzebubs and though I've killed 40 Celestias (More than the number of Jeannes I killed the entirety of her stay last event) I've yet to see one drop.

But yay, one Angra Mainyu
>>
14 EH keys, 2 full shoes, 2 half shoes, 2 half swords, 2 full swords, 88% exp, free full Vit refil at 10am (twice until the event ends), free full BP refill from twitter (twice until the event ends), free 50 vit from twitter (twice), semi-active Alliance
Do I still have a chance to get into top 1000?
>>14340396
That shit must be rigged. I only managed to get only Angra (from EH) but I have tons of Beelzebubs and Demon Lords too. Feels like Cel doesn't appear as often as Jeanne and only two people in my Alliance managed to get a single copy of her.
>>
>>14341247
Yes. 4 mil a day should catch you up.
>>
>>14341247
You're 9 mil under top 1000. It'll be close.
>>
>>14341247
I got my three celestias in the first week of the event, haven't got any drops since. My angra drop rate is even worse.

It's looking like 45mil at a min. ~35hrs to go, ganbare on T1000.
>>
File: 2015-11-11 16.43.49.png (836 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-11 16.43.49.png
836 KB, 1920x1080
5 celestia drops (active alliance drop rate is low..)
HSR Chaos (was lucky with angra drops from WG completion)
Like 60+ keys used.

Ranking was harder than usual, I pity people without H.Hades they will have to burn ton of swords/shoes and time to get t300..
>>
Can anyone explain how the square with the Jackpot is chosen?

Sometimes it takes up one of the star squares and sometimes it takes up one of the card squares.

It's not like there's anything I can do about it, I just want to know when to rage at the filthy RNG
>>
>>14342618
Have fun raging. It's completely random.
>>
>>14342636
I'll get you next time RNG, next time!
>>
>>14342618
JP square is filled in with whatever your last chimry coin hits in that round.
>>
>>14342857
Ahhh, so it's not that damned RNG it's just more evidence of my own awful luck.
>>
>>14341430
damn you

completed more than 60 EH, got 13 Belzebub, 3 Demon lord and like 30 Skyner but NO Angra AT ALL. Neither on WG.

Fuk dat sheyt
>>
>>14331294

Alchemist wrecked me when I saw her animated.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-12-10-47-15.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-12-10-47-15.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>14341247
>>14341258
>>14341261
Nope. It's not happening. I'm out of swords (can buy like one with jewels but it won't do much), no more keys, used up my lvl up. All I have left is the free bp from twitter and waiting.
Goddammit, fuck Nightmare. If not for her I'd have more swords. Lapis is so cute...

On a side note, I got 3 more Beelzebubs and one demon lord. Fuck Nubee.
That one guy who really wanted Beel must be happy though, he's probably swimming in them now.
>>
>>14344076
Are you using H.Hades? If so, the extra 18+ wait time BP might be enough. It really depends on how much people have done in the final rush. A lot of people have a ton of keys they blow on the final day. There is also the other people like you who are just outside 1k and do a final push to get in. I stayed at 700~ by maintaining 5m every day. I did do 10m today though.
I'm almost sorry about accidentally ranking. I don't really want to RR, but H.Hades is so many points and I really wanted both Beelzebub and Angra, so I did a ton of farming.
>>
>>14344085
Yep, but I only managed to get one GUR, The final rush is what I'm worried about. You guys said I was 9mil behind, there's no way I'd make up for that and get enough to withstand all the people who still have some juice left.
>I don't really want to RR
Why not? She's incredibly cute. The artist really knows his thing. They even managed not to make HUR look worse than UR.
>>
>>14344128
>They even managed not to make HUR look worse than UR.
Like, around 50% of cards? I'll keep her, but it wasn't one of the cards I just must have. She is much better than the average RR though.

If you want to know exactly how the ranking trends are you can check it out on the wiki. It's updated frequently every event.
>>
File: 012.png (2 MB, 960x2560) Image search: [Google]
012.png
2 MB, 960x2560
Stop with the stars! Come on! There's a Beelzebub on the field. I don't need anymore goddamned stars!

Please. Dammit I have the worst luck ever.
>>
File: 016.png (389 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
016.png
389 KB, 960x640
>>14344566
Well at least I'm not raging mad anymore. Still that was a huge waste of keys for one loli cameltoe
>>
I blew 60 keys yesterday and not one thanatos. Do you guys think there's some way to get enough for one more push in the next ten hours?
>>
>Last day of the event
>Still have 20 keys left
>No good dark team to run advanced EH

What to do now? Might aswell shove them up my bumhole.
>>
>>14345068
Run intermediate if you have nothing better to do. Or do something else and leave the keys, not like it matters if you don't need the ranking points.
>>
I've been running WG and EH all event and not a single Angra Mainyu.

Anyone wanna buy an account? I got like 36 GURs.
>>
>>14345221
name'em
>>
>>14344076
Yep, love is over. It's physically impossible at this point.
>>
Be slack for half the event. Get 2 Celestia in the first 5 or so LAW boxes. Do nothing but WG (skip even bonus area) for remainder of event. Finally get 2 Angra Mainyu (after 4 Beelzebub and 4 Demon Lord).

60 unused EH keys (after using some 30 at the start). I don't feel like burning through these to get Chaos. HSR Angra will do.
>>
File: image.png (710 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
710 KB, 960x640
Beat this /jp/!
>>
50+ keys and only saw thanatos show up in panels twice. Second time was 5 minutes before the event ended. Had 2 coins and missed both her and the jackpot. Even grinding hours a day it always comes down to then last 5 minutes and RNG fucks me over again.

At least I'm clear under 1k for ranking from all that grinding to try to get chaos ;_;
>>
>>14346703
Been there, I gave up on all those minigames, they are either fucking bullshit like in picture, or too mind numbing.
>>
>>14346733
>Tfw you have 9 thanatos but 0 Angra
>>
>>14346733
For me second Thanatos showed up 3 hours before the event ended. Jackpot was going but I had no shoes and swords.
Fuck nubee.
>>
>>14347063
I only got 3. Why was she so damned hard to get for an R card?
>>
So I placed 10 traps on all of my treasures for andromeda. I thought I was safe. Woke up to 20 notifications about being attack in duels... A lot of people are out to get these I guess.
>>
>>14347706
I grinded to get my andromeda at the beginning of the event. I know a couple others did the same.

>>14346849
9 Thanatos and 2 Angra. Ultimate cockblock from getting HSR Chaos ;;
>>
>>14348175
I already finished the card. I just place traps because I hate getting spammed by notifications of being attacked.
>>
>>14348175
>9 Thanatos
Is she pretty? I can't bear to look at her card on the wiki. I couldn't get 5 ... I will never have an HR dark bride.

;_;
>>
>>14348186
Surely she'll be back again. Cheer up oneechan!
>>
>>14348186
I medalled her. She's not all that special to me. I don't think you're missing out much.
>>
God fucking damn, HH team is so infuriating to use. The unleashers WILL proc on Hades repeatedly, the FAWs WILL cancel buff several time in a row, and sometimes Hades won't even proc no matter what. Seems like you can get the optimal 15mil overkill only 50% of the time, and that's probably an overstatement. And worst of all I only got 1 Celestia last event so I'll probably be stuck with this shitty team for a while if I want to rank.
>>
>>14348570
I have had no problems, but my team is very different. How many 200% buffs do you need for 999k with H.Hades?
I'm using premium summon cards primarily, which helps a lot, I get 15m on FAW and 10m on AW 95+% of the time.
>>
>>14348593
Not that guy but mine takes 4 200% procs to 999,999 her skill because of the 50% attack power. She's not full attack yet though. Somewhere in the high 20,000s, low 30,000s so I'm hoping it'll change?

I use 1 Elemental Queen, 1 Huang Long, 1 Jean, and 1 Redeye with Hades. If I throw out a Jean or Redeye or one of my buffers I fail to get the 4 procs I need so I can't substitute in Chocolatier or Summer Oracle.

I have 2 250% buffers, GSR Parvati, and GSR Uriel both of which are battle start. I have some RRs that buff 250% but none are Passion.

I would say it's more 80% success rate but the 20% failures are so aggravating it feels like half.
>>
>>14348617
Celestia is what you want obviously. 250% buff and skill null will make it so much easier. That said, I think you will always need 4 buffs to hit 999k unless the FAW is opposite colour. I'm using 400% buffers and I need 3 buffs to hit 999k, 2 only brings me to 800-900k~.
>>
>>14348638
She has never dropped for me.
>>
>>14346703
>>14346824
Fishing is kind of fun and relaxing, while also being fair and profitable.

but yeah card match is bullshit, poker isn't even real poker, and the shooting gallery is completely unresponsive and clunky.
>>
So I got a PW piece from the last event, just the one though.

What do I do with it? It isn't worth anything in terms of gold or medal, but it has ridiculous stats with 9999 DEF/AT and also 9999 soldiers, and costs 99 units.

Should I try it out as a one-man-army joke unit? It apparently can be used as a regular card...
>>
>>14349881
Shooting gallery is the most consistent for me. I can get 5x130~150 every time. Either you're playing on pc or your phone is complete shit.
>>
>>14349910
Galaxy S3, bought it earlier this year

Everything else is totally fine, including other games, but there's just something about the shooting gallery like there's a major input lag between the time I tap the screen and the shot registers, the card already flipped over or moved or something, or maybe there's like a reload time between shots?
>>
>>14349893
Yeah dude, don't let Nubee tell you how to play. Maidens? Amalgamation? That shit's too mainstream. Just make a team of inanimate objects and onward to slaughter gods!
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-13-21-24-13.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-13-21-24-13.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>14350024
None shall be able to stand before me
>>
>>14348570
No matter what team you use, I don't find HHades reliable at all. Sure, the point s you get from overkills are nice but that happens so rarely it's just not worth it. She keeps stealing all procs before the buffers so her attacks are fucking useless, by the time you manage to get her to 999999 you're either out of procs or buffer(s) steals them.
>>
>>14350099
If you max the likeability, you can even become best friends with it!
>>
Open three law boxes in a row. Three times a dark moon background. three useless SR cards. I swear Nubee, you're just fucking with me at this point.
>>
I learned my lesson after missing HSR Chaos. An hour after this event started I finished my GUR Monkey. And here I was worried that after my dress hunter wore off I'd be useless. Maxed Neos cam dish it out.
>>
>>14349934
I remember sampling the s3 way back when and it wasn't impressive when it came out imho. It might be a latency issue, but if your internet is fine your phone is probably shit.

Using S6Edge rip
>>
>>14350566
HH is pretty reliable if you have a 400+% buffer. I usually let my team buffer self proc before I let my two unleashers start proc'ing.

3 buff procs maxes HH attack so you only need 2 out of 6 of the unleasher procs to land on the buffer. Worst case I only get two procs and end up with 5mil overkill instead of 10mil.
>>
>>14350566
Also to add to what >>14351668 said.
If you use AoE unleashers it becomes much more reliable, I can hold all my buffs and wait with unleashing. I barely ever miss my overkill. Both 400% buffers and AoE unleashers are premium cards though, but you shouldn't expect max efficiency if you are a free player.
>>
>two separate AW in different areas of the event

I'm a complete noob, but is this a semi-regular thing with events? I like it
>>
I liked it better when there was no EH and I just had to focus on 1 attack unit. Awakened cards felt more special too. Now I can't even be bothered to evolve good cards because that means one less card for eh.
>>
>>14352602
Yeah I guess so, it happens every so often.
>>
File: 2015-11-14 23.47.21.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14 23.47.21.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>14350566
2 buffers
1 HH
2 unleash

You get proc more often on buffers. Works fine for me both for FAW and in EH.
>>
>>14352958
How much time/money do I need to spend to be as master level as you?
>>
This is like the 10th SR that I've got from Celestia. Why won't she just drop for me already ;_;
>>
>tfw not enough friends to kill AW
>>
>>14351668
>>14351697
I demand that you medal your 400% buffers and group unleashers and become like everyone else.

This is communism son, communism.
>>
>>14354368
Stop being a pleb and get a job like normal people.
>>
>>14354385
>people who plays this game have a job

You're not fooling anyone neet.
>>
>>14354472
I don't have a job, I just live in a wealthy country and I'm a student. I get paid to go to university. Stay pleb.
>>
>>14354472
I play this game while I am at my job. How else are you suppose to afford your waifus?
>>
I have killed a buttload of witches and can tell the drop rates are pretty shit this event.

Or it might just be me
>>
>>14354278
Are you not in an alliance? A dead alliance?
>>
>>14356254
Yes my last one was dead, I left and can't join another.
>>
>>14356008
How many? 200 per witch isn't a lot.
>>
File: kysogfbgjskfy.jpg (155 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
kysogfbgjskfy.jpg
155 KB, 800x600
Looking at Akkeyjin's blog, a Chinese game is using shopped art of cards he made for Valkyrie Crusade.

This game:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.game168.moemoegirlscbt
>>
File: notloki.jpg (187 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
notloki.jpg
187 KB, 750x500
>>14357427
Another one
>>
File: 1433035639574.png (373 KB, 528x517) Image search: [Google]
1433035639574.png
373 KB, 528x517
>>14360082
didn't even bother removing the flower
>>
>>14360142
>removing the flower
w-what are you.. oh you mean that flower.
>>
It seems Nubee is dying. It is closing most of the games.

Japan Life:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nubee.japanlife

Monster Blade:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nubee.monsterslayer

All of their coin games:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nubee.fortunecoins
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nubee.coinaliens
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nubee.cvszsummer
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nubee.coinzombies
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nubee.candycandie
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nubee.davinciquest

The only survivors (other than Valkyrie Crusade) are The Knights of Mira Molla:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nubee.miramolla

Moodie Foodie:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nubee.caesar

It makes sense since they are the newest games, but they aren't doing great...

If it is like the previous closed games (Samurai Empires, Guardian Summoner and Animal Collection), you get a R card if you had at least played the game once (you can delete the game after that).
>>
>>14360336
I missed this one, Coin Pirates (Nubee's most popular coin game) isn't closing:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nubee.coinpirates
>>
>>14360336
Good they deserve it for being such jews and not adding decent content to their games.
>>
>>14360336
What are the chances VC is next on that list? It seems pretty popular to me, but I don't know how it's actually doing.
>>
>>14360437
Japan Life is one of Nubee's most popular games (more than VC). It was the face of Nubee for a long time but they decided to close it.

It wouldn't surprise me if they decide to close VC, but it will be after the third anniversary (end of February).
>>
>>14360496
That sucks, I guess I'll have to play KanColle or something along those lines instead when it happens then.
>>
Guys I'm replaying this after a year plus since I rage quited. I've lost most of my comrades and I would appreciate some help.

59yga
>>
Interesting, apparently the Japanese version has a bit of a flavour text at the start of each skill description. I wonder why this isn't done for the English version as well?
>>
>>14361616
Couldn't fit it in with English alphabet I guess
>>
>>14352958
Finally managed to get my first GUR Celestia and damn she's good, I suggest switching your 2 buffers for her.
>>
>>14362379
Does unleasher activate her buff or her block or both?
>>
File: nubeend.jpg (172 KB, 1060x532) Image search: [Google]
nubeend.jpg
172 KB, 1060x532
>>14360336
>>14360354

I have just noticed it, but this is pretty interesting. They are closing only the games with "nubee" on them.

This makes me think that they will probably merge with another company (as in another company buys Nubee) or just change the name.
>>
>>14362646
Only one randomly but it'll be a guaranteed buff proc if she already has a null proc on.
>>
>>14361381
Bumping this cause no one from the friend list's responding. Also could anyone invite me into the alliance? I can't find it.
>>
File: cutestest.png (767 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
cutestest.png
767 KB, 960x540
I wonder if my heart will still be able to handle this much cuteness.

>>14362966
All relevant info is in the OP my friend.
>>
Nice
>>
>>14365889
'twas a tight fight, Milord !
>>
>>14363332
I want to finish the 2nd map but that shit would probably cost a fuckton of vit.
>>
>>14368262
Wait for event with half vit on campaing map.
>>
>>14368316
I haven't paid attention to the campaign map in years but how long has it been since we had one of those? 10 months?
>>
>Finally grinded enough AW to get both Ghostly Anne and Thunderbolt drops
>Gotta grind some more to get one more drop of each
>Gotta grind some more to get like 12 lvl 27 slimes to properly upgrade them

At least Thunderbolt looks great, and is my first Crit damage card ever
>>
File: UR.png (226 KB, 480x305) Image search: [Google]
UR.png
226 KB, 480x305
>>14368354
This one if I am not mistaken
http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Celestial_Studio_Tour

While looking for it, I saw pictures about the 2.0.0 and 3.0.0 updates. They were released around this time in the previous years (2.0.0 in December 2013 & 3.0.0 in November 2014).
So I was thinking if Nubee is going to release a big update this year. 2.0.0 added UR rarity and 3.0.0 added awakening (GSR and GUR).
>>
>>14368496
If I could have any wish come true it would be a marriage system.
>>
>>14370743
You like sharing your waifu with a bunch of men?
>>
>>14368487
Well keep using them and when you get more cards amalga into Hawkeye. Skill blockers are great.
>>
>>14368354
We had half vit last Witch Sabbath and that was.. few months ago ?
>>
>>14372554
Each one of us exists in our own kingdom and reality. Though copies exist the girls we have are unique to ourselves.
>>
File: b71.jpg (186 KB, 725x736) Image search: [Google]
b71.jpg
186 KB, 725x736
meanwhile
>>
Holy balls the droprate this event is insane. Killed about 200 of each witch and only have hearts and one extra thunder.
>>
>>14377653

Seems like the drop rate for AW cards have gotten worse. I started around 1 week in the dark eyes event and managed to get around 8 soul conductors and 1 jeanne. After that at best I could collect 2 AW cards and only an FAW via hearts.

It might be just me having bad luck but it's bullshit still.
>>
>>14377653
200 Anne kills, 4 drops + hearts
120 Thunderbolt kills, 4 drops + hearts
150 Hawkeye kills, 1 drop + hearts

I wish I could say I had the same luck with Celestia though, 0 drops this event with 40 kills + assists.
>>
>>14377738
>>14377653
Calm down senpai, probably you guys got caught on the wrong side of RNG. So far I've gotten 3 Celestia (with around 100+ assists from alliance), 2 Hawkeye, 5 Anne, and 6 Thunder Bolts from 300+ kills.
>>
>>14375226
same desu

nothing like reading up on people discussing which GUR set is the best and how they kill 40 LAW in one shot with their teams that deal 999999999999 damage, and I'm sitting here on a pile of Normal cards and Rares that do nothing but like 10% chance of increasing their attack by 5% on battle start
>>
>>14378220
If it wasn't for the damn damage cap I would be able to oneshot LAWs. Damn you Nubee.
>>
File: panterbell disaproves.png (13 KB, 97x117) Image search: [Google]
panterbell disaproves.png
13 KB, 97x117
>>14377989
アニー
gets translated as Ann
>>
So can we agreed that LAW rewards and drop rates got nerfed?
>>
>>14378707
Yep. Only got one UST since Cel appeared. SR are rare too.
Cel herself pretty much never drops. I'm the only one in my allince with her GUR, there's only one other person who managed to drop a single copy and those fucks seem to encounter her like crazy.
I'm jelly of that one guy who managed to get 3 random URs before nubee decided to get rid of that.
>>
>>14378719
Why does nubee keeps nerfing every new feature they add ? Honestly I don't get it.
>>
Unoficial theme for this event's AW-hunting card
>>
File: Lil'_Wings.png (195 KB, 270x378) Image search: [Google]
Lil'_Wings.png
195 KB, 270x378
>>14379181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9J65j2GNzw
>>
>>14379064
What other new feature got nerfed? URs only got stronger. Awakening is the same as always.
>>
File: Ragnarok.png (295 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
Ragnarok.png
295 KB, 640x896
After almost 1.5 years of playing I think I'm about to quit. Willing to sell my account if anyone is interested. I have a spreadsheet will all the cards and items.

Where would I best be offering this besides /jp? Not sure if it's allowed on the wiki.
>>
>>14382957
Post the spreadsheet.
I remember there being a VC forum, or at least a forum with VC sub-forum with a thread where people were selling their accounts. You can even try ebay, people sell weird shit there like pokemons or AC villagers/items
>>
>>14382957
Here's the spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HGG8gDNT6IslB-d3sQBt-CEHQz_IPYHrjgu86O_eR3A/edit?usp=sharing

I'm still playing until I'll sell the account, so more cards and materials are to be expected until then.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-21-20-16-40.png (347 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-21-20-16-40.png
347 KB, 1024x600
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>14384156
good job, you just wasted all your luck
nothing good will happen to you ever again
>>
>>14384162
I'm stuck playing this game, nothing good was ever going to happen anyway.
>>
>>14383002
IMO, the lack of Ranking Rewards (with exception of the HUR Dark Sister and probably others that I am missing) kills the value of this account.

Also, like it was pointed before, Nubee is closing a lot of games, including two popular ones like Monster Blade and Japan Life, so I wouldn't recommend buying accounts for this game.
>>
File: image.png (904 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
904 KB, 960x640
Geez my team 2 is becoming incredibly lewd
>>
File: image.png (596 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
596 KB, 960x640
I can dream
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-06-26-20-41-50.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-06-26-20-41-50.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>14387855
We already have something similar to marrriage.
>>
File: Monkey_H.png (255 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
Monkey_H.png
255 KB, 640x896
I recently got my first GUR card and my god, what a difference.
>>
How many of you have been able to get a Monkey from the WG? The event will end in a few days and i dont think i am going to make it.
>>
File: 068.png (639 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
068.png
639 KB, 640x960
Still only have Principality and Thrones.

When are we getting Dominions, Virtues, and Powers?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_angelic_hierarchy
>>
>>14392712
You can get them as reward for finishing the gate, just keep trying and praying you roll the magic number.
>>
>68 Ghostly Anne victories
>level 200
>only one drop

>47 Thunderbolt victories
>level 153
>two drops

Yo fuck you Ghostly Anne you're not even that great of a card I-I don't even care if I get another copy of you, baka!
>>
>>14393650
Also I don't if this is a glitch or what but it seems like she's stuck on only two hearts
>>
>>14393808
I usually have to do >100 kills to max out hearts on AWs. So as long as you are still below 100 I wouldn't be worried.
>>
>>14393650

Just keep trying anon, just spam 3-1 again and again and you'll get it. It only took me around 80 so anne victories to get the hearts + drop copies.

>>14393808

Anne is tsundere for hearts compared to thunderbolt or the FAW. Maxed out my thunderbolt in 30-40 victories and anne took around ~40 victories to even get the first quarter of the first heart.
>>
>>14393650
>only 68 Anne kills
What the fuck do you expect?
>>
>>14395419
Well considering how I got twice as many drops with roughly only 2/3s the amount of kills from the other AW, I was expecting another Ghostly Anne drop.

I thought I explained that bit already.

>>14393843
>>14394744

thanks! A little less than 3 days left, hopefully I can grind her out enough.
>>
>>14395792
Are you still in middle school? Are you familiar with probability and statistics? There are event where people get 300+ kills and zero drops. You're just whining like a bitch.
>>
How many times per battle can an archwitch clear the field?
>>
>>14397473
>You're just whining like a bitch.

desu you're the one's who's upset here.

Anyways I got my 2nd Ghostly Anne drop just now ;) 71 kills and only 2.2 hearts.

>>14397488
I've had it happen at least twice in one battle

>clears all my buffs
>shit
>attacks me once
>get a hit in
>it buffs its attack by 200%
>OH SHIT
>attacks me again
>get a hit in
>it clears its own attack buff
>oh.... okay then
>slap each other for the rest of the fight
>>
>>14398075
I haven't seen a 3rd either that I remember and wonder if there's a limit.
>>
>>14397488
Most I've had is 4. Don't think there is a limit.
>>
>>14397488
As often as they feel like, this also applies to servant's debuff and turnskip.
>>
File: 2015-11-22 09.55.55.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-22 09.55.55.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
90m rank points
only one perfect amalga FAW
2 ann 1 thunder short for next amalga (aka last day rush and burning some shoes to get last drops)
only FAW drop from hearts

sigh ethier bad RNG streak or drop rate sucks this event

Tho I GURed my 6th Celestia so my three HH teams are full OP now (2x Cel 1x HH 2x Unleasher)
>>
>>14400389
The hell man, im still stuck with 1 Cel that isnt even HUR.
>>
File: image.png (406 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
406 KB, 960x640
I keep forgetting to post this but congrats on 200 Lycene
>>
Akkey-sama only lives in VC? No other games? VC already tiring. I only kill 40 BP worth per day since it feels like a chore.
>>
>>14406320
That's about what I do and I'm really enjoying VC. I log in once or twice every day and empty out my BP or vit, whatever comes first. I usually do this while browsing 4chan or watching streams or anime. I find it really enjoying to have something to do on the side.
>>
File: 1316483551963.jpg (27 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
1316483551963.jpg
27 KB, 600x528
I've played this song the past two times that I've awakened UR cards and they awakened on their first try. I'm not saying it'll work for you guys, but you could always give it a shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYBlNNLBw9c
>>
File: 1447659776.jpg (84 KB, 610x388) Image search: [Google]
1447659776.jpg
84 KB, 610x388
>>14406320
Recently, he drew a Jeanne D'Arc for Kai-Ri-Sei Million (it was released in English for SEA a few days ago).
But VC is the only game he actively works.
>>
>>14407221
Well, you can see his work history here:
http://akkey.zombie.jp/AkkeyJin/?page_id=65

I was looking at most of the games listed plus Istpika and Pokelabo games, but it doesn't seem like he is the main artist in any of those games (in most cases, he only did a few).

The day someone releases a game with Akkey as the main artist, I am going to jump to that game, even if it ends up sucking.
>>
Lazy whores on my team, won't proc at all on first 5 whole fucking turns and get shredded by witches, but that fight againts that shitty lone N card on campaign, oh yeah, all of them proc on first turn.
>>
File: Goku.png (959 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Goku.png
959 KB, 2560x1600
I am a little pissed that I only got one Monkey. But, at the same time, a little relieved since a lot of people couldn't even get one.
>>
New event started.

I hope nobody makes a joke about a certain other genderbending-famous-characters mobage, I sure do hope so.
>>
So they release a card similar to H.Hades. It's another fucking Passion card... Why Nubee, why not make it a different element. This event is just for people who missed H.Hades at halloween.
>>
>>14407324
Thanks for letting me know. I have been considering Million Arthur 2 for a while now but this may a good enough reason. I have my doubts in the SEA version though.
>>
>>14409308
Also people that only got 3 (or less) HH so they can get 2 more.
Thanks to that I will have 4th OP team for EH.

Also what the fuck, EH will only last 4 days. Nubie pls.
>>
I've had the cards sitting there for a while, but keep forgetting to ask - when going to evolve a card, does it matter if I have friendship maxed on one or not?

I still haven't evolved the Griffin you get at the start, and I have the 2 copies of her at 50.
>>
>>14409824
It makes no difference. They get some bonus stats for having maxed frienship. The friendship level carries over, so the 5% (I think) bonus remains, but you can still get it at a later point. The only thing that matters is that you max out their soldier count, this is the only thing you wont be able to upgrade at a later point.
>>
File: Untitled.png (6 KB, 722x165) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6 KB, 722x165
One day I'll get it!
>>
We've got 3 spaces in /jp/ Horizon if anyone needs an alliance.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 960x640
Yes! The sign of the strong!
>>
File: 028.png (637 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
028.png
637 KB, 960x640
I'm sick of this bullshit
>>
File: 029.png (557 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
029.png
557 KB, 960x640
>>14415790
Seriously, never procs, steals unleashes from buffers, no room for blockers
>>
File: 031.png (908 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
031.png
908 KB, 960x640
Nah I'm just kidding, but seriously work properly dammit!
>>
>>14415812
Fuck her and Celestia, they are oso verrated. I'd rather stick with my cookie-cutter team than waste 4 BP for a chance of overkill.
>>
>>14416085
Pretty sure we've discussed HH vs LAWs in previous threads.

HH vs LAWs is fine if you are using 400-500% buffers. Unless you are using cash card teams, stick with HH/Buffer/Unleash/Unleash/Debuff.
>>
How many copies of Gilgamesh do you need? I'm not sure if it's just 2 or more. I joined during the HH event, so I didn't get her, and I have no cards of any worth so far.

Gil seems like a pretty decent card to actually try and get.
>>
>>14418038
4 Gilgamesh total since you can only get 2 Spell Of Allegiance. You can get two guaranteed Gilgamesh (one from likeability/hearts and the other for R3000). The other two are just RNG drops so grind kills or in your case just poke other people's FAW.
>>
>>14418091
Oh, gotcha. I'll fix up my team to try to solo the normal level 200 AWs in 1BP, and just pray to RNGesus for FAWs.

Getting the 30,000 progress point Spell of Allegiance is going to be a pain in the ass, isn't it?
>>
>>14418173
After you max hearts on Gilgamesh, ignore the AW and grind 25k PP.
>>
File: image.png (1016 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1016 KB, 960x640
Ok that's just creepy as hell
>>
>>14418368
[x] medal schoolshooter
>>
File: 002.png (995 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
002.png
995 KB, 960x640
I am so in love. I AM SO IN LOVE!

The more we get Hades the more in love with her I am.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-29-16-08-23.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-29-16-08-23.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
How many turns does it takes for this bitch to proc holy shit.
>>
>>14421206
You need an unleasher to make her slightly less worthless
>>
>>14421235
Yeah like the unleasher is only going to proc on her every time fucking right?
>>
I'm not sure if this is still relevant, but I just got a Lilim as a random drop from an AW.

Is she still as good as the pastebin makes her out to be? Since she only has 1 star, she only needs 2 copies to be maxed, right? I'll probably never see a second one, but I thought I'd ask.
>>
>>14421573
She's good but random. If you get a second she has a GSR
>>
>>14421619
I noticed she was random, that's a bit worrisome. Didn't know she had a GSR, that's pretty cool. Thanks.

I thought her 900% ATK buff might be the key to me actually being able to solo level 200 AWs in 1 BP, but if it gets placed on someone useless, it's somewhat wasted, I suppose.

If I could get 2 more crit cards, I could probably make good use of her. I might as well swap out my Jeanne for her, since I only have the base UR and my other light card is Polaris.

I'm pretty bad at organizing teams, but I can see Polaris, Lilim, Vampire Hunter and 2 more crit cards being semi-usable. I think. Just need to stumble across some more.
>>
>>14421562
An AoE unleasher does the trick, but there aren't free ones.
>>
>>14422087
>An AoE unleasher does the trick
once
>>
>>14422095
You only need one fucking proc for AW/FAW
>>
>>14422103
who cares about AW/FAW
>>
>>14422107
Points from FAW are everything right now for rankers. Also, you don't use fucking Hades for LAW.
>>
>>14422107
Unless you already have 4x HH, you should care about FAW.
>>
File: 2015-11-28 16.36.00.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 16.36.00.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>14421235
>hh
>worthless

yeah right say hello to 80k rank points from FAW

>>14421562
you have some serious issues with unit building dude
>>
>>14418368
I have found my waifu, I need no more cards now
>>
>>14423195
>two HA
Do you know what an unleasher is?
>>
File: elisabeth.png (812 KB, 527x741) Image search: [Google]
elisabeth.png
812 KB, 527x741
>>14423203
>not making Elisabeth your wife
>>
>>14423357
Your point is ?
Best setup so far you need 4 proc on HL to get to damage cap on HH skill. So with 2 Unleash 2 Buff 1 HH you get best ratio of unleash landing on buffes vs HH.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.