[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have nothing to do and I'm spiralling out of control into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: instagram.jpg (17 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
instagram.jpg
17 KB, 320x320
I have nothing to do and I'm spiralling out of control into NEETdom.
Would shogi be a good thing to learn? What makes it different than chess?

pic unrelated i guess
>>
all u need is somebody 2 lean on
>>
Mahjong is the NEET tabletop game. Also, you can play it with old Jewish ladies if you ever move to New York.
>>
Shogi has more pieces and moves than chess. Take up a table top game or put your free time to use making money buying and reselling online or learning to program/design websites.
>>
>>14321187
>tfw can't NEET properly because no money to buy cute robot companions
What do I need to start web design?
My two PCs are shirt.
>>
File: isbhxtd.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
isbhxtd.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>14321151
>pic unrelated i guess
How can you say that when she was the MC for the shogi episode?

Anyway, why don't you learn knitting so you can make a cute outfit like that?
>>
>>14321151
Learn how to read moon.
Shougi is more interesting than chess because you can use your the pieces of your enemy but Go is much better in my opinion. Having nobody to play in real life with because preferring not to have social contact is a shame though.
>>
>>14323179
I wasn't expecting Etotama to be remembered still, or for it to be good.
>>
>>14321250
A computer from 1890 will do the job for web design.
>>
>>14325386
Good web design, anyway. If you want to masturbate with javascript and Turing-complete CSS instead, you'll need something heavier.
>>
>>14325412
Oh.
I don't want to seem lazy by asking this but, what program should I learn?
>>
>>14325412
Sure buy a mac kek ayy lmao haha!
>>
>>14321164
I want to play Mahjong with Yukari!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.