[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eroge reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 164
File: yagai.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
yagai.png
2 MB, 1296x778
I've read VNs for /jp/ before over the years.

Anyone can join in. Anyone can start reading any VN. It's just to help people who aren't readers of Japanese to enjoy eroge and VNs they can't otherwise enjoy without a lot of fuss. Light and easy descriptions as you go. I would love to have 2-5 stories being read at once, maybe I'm living in fairy land. Who knows.
>>
File: aoi.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
aoi.png
2 MB, 1296x778
This one is Yagai Gakushuu 3 or 野外学習3
https://vndb.org/v12975
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=295848

I wrote the description on VNDB as well as the character descriptions. So if there's translation errors I apologize but they'll be carried over since I'm the same person and likely to repeat mistakes. Terribly sorry.

Basic story is on the VNDB. To expound. I went on this trip. My younger sister accidentally came along, it's too late to send her home. At the first camp meeting the camp counselors all took their clothes off then told everyone to do the same. Camp is about getting along between the sexes with no clothing in the way. Sex is not only encouraged it's required.
>>
File: rio.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
rio.png
2 MB, 1296x778
Once everyone was undressed because my younger sister Otoha was nervous Aoi's sister Rio (this is the only time you'll see her clothed) told her to start off by giving me a blowjob since she can obviously trust her brother. So she did while everyone in camp watched and several gave her pointers.

Afterwards Rio demanded I get over here and fuck her in front of everyone. So I did. The kids were all surprised while Rio explained all about sex while giving them a live demonstration. After that we went to bed.
>>
File: otoha.png (302 KB, 514x407) Image search: [Google]
otoha.png
302 KB, 514x407
I've been put in a cabin with my sister Otoha since we're related. While on our way back to go to bed she's asking if she's going to have sex with other boys too while she's here on the island.

... I guess.
ABSOLUTELY NOT!

(Since I've played this game before. All routes are already unlocked.)
>>
>>14283693
絶対だめだああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
>>
>>14283669
>Sex is not only encouraged it's required.
Why do VNs have to be so much better than real life?
>>
>>14283697
The thought of letting my sister have sex with other boys is disgusting. I yelled at her no. Does that mean, does that mean that onii-chan will be the one for
absolutely not! sex between siblings is wrong.

She got pissed and said this island is crazy and perverted called me a baka, said she hated me, and ran off into the jungle.

I overheard her say she doesn't want to be my bride anymore. I chased her all the way to the lake where she couldn't run away anymore. She promised she would go out right now and have sex with strangers if I didn't fuck her right here and now so I did.

Then she made me promise I'd marry her, so I promised.
>>
Kuso Thread™
>>
This VN looks bad...
>>
File: maya.png (191 KB, 428x332) Image search: [Google]
maya.png
191 KB, 428x332
Maya, the jungle girl saw us having sex so she joined us. She had sex with Otoha with her oversized clitoris. Then she ran off so we went to bed.

Otoha's giving me a morning blowjob.

I can let her continue or stop her.
>>
>>14283742
Let her do her job and then tell her you love her
>>
>>14283742
Stop her. Don't want to get worn out too quickly.
>>
File: beach.jpg (240 KB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
beach.jpg
240 KB, 1296x778
Let Otoha give me a blowjob then went to breakfast. Ran into Aoi, she's nervous about me staring at her breasts.

Rio's going to the beach and asking if anyone wants to come along.
>>
>>14283759
Let's not. Don't want sand in places sand wasn't meant to go.
>>
File: shouta.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
shouta.png
2 MB, 1296x778
Sorry I made a mistake and went back and discovered i didn't make a mistake after all.

Since the group was going together to the beach I stayed behind with Aoi and Otoha to explore the jungle. I ended up on the beach anyway but we got bored and left. Shouta (my best friend and the only other named male) got scared of the jungle noises after awhile and we got intercepted by Serika, one of the counsellors. She told us this part of the jungle was unsafe and took us back to the camp. We went to the bath.

Touka https://vndb.org/c23743 was there, she's normally vocal about us being perverts and behaving proper at school. She watched as I fucked 4 girls at once (two hands, dick, and mouth). Shouta and two other boys got upset that they were left out so the girls took turns fucking them too. Touka did not take part.
>>
File: fatass.png (1 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
fatass.png
1 MB, 1296x778
Chinami the camp nurse took us to the pool for a confession game event. So some fatass confessed to her but she rejected him because this is an event for students. Some girl said she was in love with him though so it worked out.

Shouta confessed to Touka. She accepted so he picked her off the ground and fucked her without even making it up to the stage. Chinu, the American accent blond chick took pictures of Touka losing her virginity.

Afterwards Rio forced her sister Aoi on stage to confess. She was nervous but confessed to me. I accepted immediately and we went up on stage where a bed was laid out with a curtain for privacy. Aoi was too embarrassed to have sex in front of anyone else. As soon as I entered her though they pulled the curtain away and everyone got to watch. Chinu took pictures.
>>
File: jousama game.jpg (238 KB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
jousama game.jpg
238 KB, 1296x778
Girls were wearing clothes for once. Since it's bedtime. While in my cabin Serika came in and dragged me to the girl's cabin for another game. They were told to take their clothes off. It's a queen game. Cards were passed out and everyone had to do what was listed on the card with the person who drew the corresponding number.

I had sex with an unnamed purple haired girl. Got a blowjob from Aoi. Serika drew a card with Aoi's number. She had to teach Aoi about lesbian sex, put a strapon on, and fucked her. Touka masturbated. Aoi gave another boy a blowjob while I fucked her for the spitroast card. Serika drew a card and used her size to dominate me before everything devolved into an orgy with boys and girls naked and fucking everywhere. Aoi ended up completely covered in semen.

Serika was impressed.

Woke up to Otoha giving me another blowjob.

Let her finish or ask her for a handjob instead?
>>
>>14284186
I always think blowjobs are better because the semen goes straight to their brain
>>
File: talk or explore.jpg (325 KB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
talk or explore.jpg
325 KB, 1296x778
Otoha liked how cute my voice got while giving me a blowjob, like a girl's.

Ran into some underclassmen girls.

Stay and talk to or go exploring in the grass?
>>
>>14284257
are they cute? always talk to cute girls
>>
File: girls and boy.png (1 MB, 1248x671) Image search: [Google]
girls and boy.png
1 MB, 1248x671
>>14284282
Three girls, Supika (short, has tits, hair ties), Mimi (blond ojou), Raika (short hair). Their names are otherwise listed as "Girl" "Girl" and "Girl"

The last (on the right) is a boy with no name.
>>
The girls were excited about seeing an older boy since I have a much bigger dick than the boys in their age group. Touka came by and they asked her for pointers so she taught them how to give me a blowjob. The girls took turns with me while Touka showed them what to do with the boy their age.

Touka had sex with the boy to teach him while I had sex with all three girls by taking turns. All three girls were virgins.
>>
>>14284257
Explore. Let's fuck that jungle minx
>>
>>14283705

because if life were a VN then everyone would get the bad end
>>
File: serika.png (363 KB, 645x281) Image search: [Google]
serika.png
363 KB, 645x281
Met with Serika who split boys and girls into teams for an island survival game.

We went to the lake and played tag then had an orgy. I had sex with a girl with glasses while Maya snuck into the group and started having sex with several boys and girls at once using her pussy with the boys and her oversized clitoris like a penis for the girls. When she ran off everyone was confused as to whether she was a boy or a girl.

Some counselors doubt Maya's existence at all while Rio vows to catch her by tempting her out of the jungle with sex.
>>
>>14284379
Why not use little jesus heads for censorship if you can't post any pictures? It worked for SZS
>>
File: itsuki.png (1 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
itsuki.png
1 MB, 1296x778
Went to the girl's cabin and they let me in. They're having a girl's pajama party but I'm so much like a girl they let me in. Otoha got mad that I was staring at Aoi so much.

So since I was the only one there who was naked she gave away my secret that I like to crossdress. The girls all got together and forced me into a goth loli dress with hair bobs complete with girl's panties. I was excited to look so pretty
>>
File: run or stay.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
run or stay.png
2 MB, 1296x778
>>14284384
Sure I can do something like that.

The girls don't think they've gone far enough. I'm getting nervous. Stay, or run away?
>>
>>14284379
>Maya snuck into the group and started having sex with several boys and girls at once using her pussy with the boys and her oversized clitoris like a penis for the girls. When she ran off everyone was confused as to whether she was a boy or a girl.

It's a silly question, but since they go out of their way to involve lesbian sex in what you'd think would be purely straight, and even have a futa, is it implied any of the boys are engaging in BL off screen or have Maya peg them? It seems kinda weird to specifically avoid that, especially since the MC is a crossdresser.
>>
>>14284404
Stay
>>
File: nurse chinami.png (1 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
nurse chinami.png
1 MB, 1296x778
While an unnamed purple haired girl grabbed me to keep me from escaping Chinami pulled up my dress and gave me a handjob. The girls all chanted to ejaculate over and over like they were at a hero show until I ejaculated all over Chinami.

I started crying so Chinami forced me down and had sex with me while my sister and all the underclassmen watched. She wouldn't let me go until I came inside her. It was like rape but it felt good.
>>
File: maya.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
maya.png
2 MB, 1296x778
Woke up in the morning completely inside Otoha. I told her it was dangerous to have sex with her brother but she says she can't take it anymore and wouldn't let me go until I came inside her. Afterwards I told her we shouldn't be doing this because we're siblings but she said I shouldn't mind doing it with her at least once in awhile.

After breakfast I saw Maya in the jungle. Chase after her or not?
>>
>>14284661
Of course.
>>
File: rio.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
rio.png
2 MB, 1296x778
Chased after Maya but she got too far ahead of me. Walked around a bit until I accidentally caught her peeing in the jungle. She got mad and chased me all over. When she caught me she said I needed to be punished for seeing her pee. So she sat down and masturbated without letting me touch her. I wanted to have sex so bad but she got up and left saying not having sex with her was my punishment.

As soon as she left Aoi found me. I couldn't wait any longer and begged her to let me fuck her so she did. Something about a mysterious scent in this part of the jungle made Aoi go wild. She kept begging me to get further inside her as we went, she wanted me to tear her insides open. With the strange scent of flowers we kept going until we were both satisfied.

Rio was jealous that I got to see Maya again but that's not why she came looking for me. She heard about my cross dressing and forced me into the goth loli dress and hair bobs again. I've been given an exception to wearing clothes outside. I have to crossdress all day.
>>
>>14285361
Out of curiosity, what would have happened had you run outside in the clothes the night before?
>>
File: otoha.png (1 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
otoha.png
1 MB, 1296x778
I was embarrassed about being seen cross dressing outside so I tried hiding in my cabin. I fell asleep in the afternoon and woke up with Otoha lying beside me.

I want to protect my sister while she's stuck on the island. I don't want her to have sex with strange boys and I worry about what she does all day when I'm not around.

Otoha promised me that although she's naked all day she's not having sex. She only plays perverted games with Aoi. It got me pretty excited to think of what perverted games she's playing with Aoi. I told her that's ok but that she can't have sex with strangers. She got mad but then decided it was ok because she thinks I'm being jealous because I want her for myself.

>>14285373
I'll find out.
>>
File: rapey.png (1 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
rapey.png
1 MB, 1296x778
>>14285373
Same exact scene but it gets a bit more rapey. The camp nurse told the girls it's ok even if I say no because my dick got hard and that's the 'go' sign for boys. Otoha said I'm just embarrassed so it's ok to keep forcing me.

It ends the exact same either way. I can save off this file and continue or continue using the other save. I don't think it'll have much effect on the routes to be honest.
>>
>>14285421
Let's go back to the other save. It might've triggered a nice flag if we're willing.
>>
File: clothed.png (1 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
clothed.png
1 MB, 1296x778
Ran into Rio and my sister. Since it's night time they're clothed for once. Rio invited anyone who wants to come to an outdoor bath. Excited Otoha and I went together. Lots of girls and boys came too so Rio suggested a game.

It's a sex stamina game. The girls all have to have sex with each other. Whoever orgasms first is out and has to be put into another round. The girls will keep having sex with each other until there's only two left. The first to orgasm in the end is the loser and has to have sex with every boy at the hot springs.

Aoi is terrible at this game and keeps orgasming first which puts her into sex with another girl where she loses again. She has sex with my sister first and lost. Then she had sex with several other girls. The girls each said they were excited to have sex with the student council president (oh right, she's the student council president) and were really happy because she's so beautiful but each one won against her.

Rio lost on purpose a few times so she could have sex with her sister. Aoi doesn't think it's fair since that means she has more stamina than her already. Rio thinks it should be fine since she said she's wanted to have sex with Aoi since she came to the island. Although people were cheering Aoi on the two have sex together until Aoi orgasms.

Since Aoi was the loser she had to have sex with each and every boy there. One at a time I watch as each boy takes their turn fucking Aoi and cumming inside her. Some boys didn't want to wait so she let one boy use her ass while another used her pussy. She gave one boy a blowjob while giving two more handjobs. She became absolutely covered in semen. I went last. Even though she was totally exhausted after having sex with so many boys she said she was happy because I'm her favorite and she's in love with me.

Afterwards we went to bed.
>>
File: rio and chinu.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
rio and chinu.png
2 MB, 1296x778
Maya snuck into my room while I was sleeping. She wanted to have sex. First I sucked on her oversized clitoris while she sucked on my dick. Then we had normal sex (in the missionary position with the lights off no less). She says she's marking me as her own then left before morning.

Woke up to Otoha having sex with me again. I told her it was too early and she needed to wait a moment. She said it's fine because we're lovers. Not lovers, brother and sister, brother and sister!

She didn't want to listen and shoved me inside herself anyway. I couldn't hold back so I came inside her. I told her it's dangerous and she needs to let me pull out of her before I cum but she got mad, onii-chan's semen is breakfast for her pussy.

After breakfast Rio started a game for everyone to try and lure Maya out of the jungle. We went to the pool again. It's another endurance game. This time Rio shoves a large double dildo inside Aoi.

Touka volunteers to go so she shoves the other end inside herself and the two girls grind back to back against each other to see who drops the dildo first.

Both girls are about to orgasm. Whichever one orgasms first will probably lose. Otoha asks me who I'm going to root for.

Who should I root for? Touka or Aoi?

Touka
https://vndb.org/c23743

Aoi
https://vndb.org/c23739
>>
>>14285541
Aoi. We want Touka to lose this one.
>>
>>14285541
I wish there was more of those two. Soft looking onee-chans.

Also vote for Aoi. It's the next best thing to voting for Rio.
>>
File: siblings.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
siblings.png
2 MB, 1296x778
>>14284578
Maya counts as a futa. Her 'clitoris' even ejaculates some sort of white cream into girls when she uses it.

The lack of shouta on shouta action is a tragedy. Maybe I'll download some trap nukige to make up for it. Anyway, I have a physics test in 2 hours then work all day.

I root for Aoi so Otoha does too. Unexpectedly the increased cheering encourages Aoi and she repeatedly hammers the dildo into Touka. Touka doesn't last any longer, orgasms and collapses off the dildo.

Rio tells everyone not to forget to thank the gods for our life on the island then asks everyone to pair off boys and girls.

Otoha asks to be my partner so I pair off with my sister. The game is another stamina game but this time between pairs. One pair has sex with the other pair until a loser is declared. The losers obviously being those who orgasm first.

This finally brings Maya out of the jungle! This is finally Rio's chance to catch Maya. So Maya has sex with Rio and Aoi at once.

Otoha starts off having oral sex with Shouta since it's the first match. Touka doesn't want to lose so she sucks on Otoha's pussy. While Touka is busy on my sister I fuck her from behind.

Although Touka looks like she'll last Shouta can't with my sister sucking him off so he cums in her mouth and the pair is eliminated. Otoha thanks me for all the morning practice which helped her win.

Unfortunately Aoi and Rio lost against Maya even though Maya was alone she made both sisters orgasm. Then she challenges Chinami the nurse but Chinami doesn't last even a minute.

Finally it's Otoha and my turn. We pair off against Maya. I hold her up and fuck her pussy while she picks Otoha clear off the ground and uses her oversized clitoris to fuck my sister in the ass.

Otoha begs me to help support her. She can't take it any longer. We're going to lose if I don't think of something.

I can reach out and hold Otoha's hand or ignore her and focus on Maya?
>>
>>14285742
I honestly don't know which one will beat Maya. So I'd say hold Otoha's hand I guess. Maybe use combined strength to sandwich Maya or something.
>>
>>14285787
Having played before that'll do it. I'll be back much later tonight.
>>
So I installed this but I don't know where it went. I can play by opening the file directly from the CD but I want to make a shortcut that's not dependent of having the CD mounted.

Does anyone know where the game files go when you install them? I've been searching for half hour and I'm going mad. I feel stupid as hell.
>>
>>14286470
Is this the only game in the world that doesn't tell you where it's going to install itself or something?
>>
>>14286521
yeah that's true, let me uninstall and reinstall and watch where the hell it goes rather than try and find it after the fact.
>>
Ok, so now I'm playing but when I told Otoha not to have sex with other boys she yelled at me and ran off. I didn't chase after her. I just went to bed.

Did I fuck up?
>>
>>14287005
Oh dammit, nevermind, it needs to be unlocked.

Crap.
>>
File: happy rio.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
happy rio.png
2 MB, 1296x778
Can't sleep clowns will eat me.

I reach out and hold onto Otoha's hand. It gives her strength to hold onto me and she's able to endure the pleasure of Maya fucking her ass. Maya tries not to give up but she can't hold back and orgasms as I fuck her pussy.

Once she loses Maya is captured. Rio promises to take good care of her. Maya doesn't even complain she's too happy from orgasming so hard. Serika and Chinu take her away and everyone congratulates Otoha and I for beating Maya.
>>
File: happy otoha.png (1 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
happy otoha.png
1 MB, 1296x778
We are on the Otoha route. Choices from here on out will determine if we win with a 3 way with Otoha and another girl or not but from now on Otoha is guaranteed.

Once it's night Otoha begs me to sleep with her outside instead of staying in our room. She wants to sleep out by the lake. Naked and alone with my sister the two of us enjoy talking till we fall asleep under the stars.

In the morning I'm not feeling well so I head back to our cabin to get some extra sleep. Worried about me Otoha follows me and finds me asleep. She decides to make sure I have a good dream so she sucks my dick while I sleep. I wake up to my sister giving me a blowjob.

I ask what she's doing and she gets angry. I'll fill Aoi and Touka with tons of semen but I won't fuck Otoha? It's not fair she says while she's sucking me off. She wants to feel good too. I tell her she's a bad girl for wanting to have sex with me. Instead of changing her mind she just says she doesn't care. She'll become a bad girl. I lick her pussy and tell her I'll help her become a good girl again. We 69 until we both orgasm.

I tell her she needs to be satisfied with that but she tells me she won't. So long as we're on the island she'll be a bad girl. She spreads her legs and begs me to enter her.

Just at that moment Rio interrupts us. She's impressed at how far we've gotten. Otoha is mad that she was watching us the whole time. To make up for it she promises to teach Otoha something to make me feel so good I won't be able to resist her. Otoha is excited to learn what she's going to teach her.
>>
>>14289117
>Otoha guaranteed
Dang.
>>
File: chinu.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
chinu.png
2 MB, 1296x778
Chinu is the one who'll teach us a new sex technique. Shouta and Touka are already there so Otoha announces that she and I will be learning too.

Today's lesson is foot jobs. Touka complains that she already knows how to use her feet on a guy.

No no no. Chinu says. Today's lesson uses a special oil. This is no ordinary foot job. She covers Otoha's feet in oil. Otoha gives me a foot job that way while Touka and Shouta watch. It feels much more intense than usual sex. Chinu keeps giving her pointers.

After I orgasm the first time I feel so amazing I can't take it any longer. Since I felt so good it's time for the final stage. Chinu helps us have sex together by covering both of us in oil.

With Otoha covered in lotion I shove my dick in her pussy and fuck her hard. With Chinu, Shouta, and Touka there it's the first time I've fucked my sister with anybody watching. I gave her exactly what she wanted while people were watching. If Otoha is a bad girl then I'm a bad boy too. I cum inside her pussy.
>>
File: aoi.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
aoi.png
2 MB, 1296x778
Aoi was watching us have sex. Apparently while we were having sex Chinu asked several others to come watch since incest is so rare on the island.

Aoi says she realizes that Otoha and I like each other. She wants to know if she can be added in to our pair, if it's ok for her to be counted with the two of us.

Otoha says she likes Aoi too so it's up to me.

Let's be together with Aoi or
I only want to be with Otoha?
>>
>>14289248
Let's be together with Aoi. Sharing is caring.
>>
File: otoha clothed.png (1 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
otoha clothed.png
1 MB, 1296x778
I'm trying to sleep but can't. Well, I'll read a bit more then.

I fuck my sister a second time while everyone watches but this time Aoi joins us. She sits on Otoha's face and Otoha licks her pussy while I fuck Otoha in the pussy. She's even tighter than she was before.

Aoi says she's jealous of Otoha for getting fucked by me but she's in love with both of us so she's ok with it. Otoha apologizes for being jealous and keeping me all to herself. While kissing Aoi I pull out just in time to cover them both in semen.

Chinu congratulates us on a three way.

That night I'm trying to resolve my feelings. Otoha is my sister but I'm in love with her too.
>>
File: itsuki.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
itsuki.png
2 MB, 1296x778
Otoha finds me alone in my room and asks me to come to the bath with her. I agree but it turns out the bath is full of kids screwing around.

Since it's full I suggest going to the hot springs the girls had their competition at the other day. Excited Otoha joins me. As we both get overheated she begs me to touch her. I guess I'll be a bad boy again so we fuck in the hot springs. Why does it feel so good to fuck my own sister?

Exhausted we both fall asleep by the hot springs. In the morning I wake up with Otoha sleeping next to me. Her legs are awkwardly spread with her pussy in front of me. Not waiting for her to wake up I fuck her pussy. She wakes up and tells me that fucking isn't making her a bad girl, it's making her a good girl. The more we fuck the better she'll be. I promise to make her a good girl again and cum in her pussy. I tell her that as long as we're on the island I'll fuck her anytime but only while we're on the island.

A couple of kids come through the jungle and see us just as I finish having sex with Otoha. It's their first time seeing someone commit incest. They ask if they can watch as we have sex again. Otoha is shy though so she tells them politely no. Disappointed at not being able to watch us commit incest they say that they're happy just knowing that we love each other.
>>
File: are you having fun.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
are you having fun.png
2 MB, 1296x778
It seems that Rio has discovered that Maya is the daughter of the old manager of the island. She apparently grew up here among all the boys and girls having sex.

It is the last day on the island. A lot of new couples were born on the island and it seems that Otoha and I are among them but it can only last while we're on the island. I tell Otoha that when we return home the dream needs to end.

She's disappointed but says that it was such a fun dream that she's ok to wake up. Sadly she leaves.

Aoi finds Otoha crying. She tells Aoi about how she has to wake up from this dream tomorrow. Aoi tells her she'll take care of it.

She finds me and tells me that she hates me. If I love Otoha it shouldn't matter what happens after tomorrow but if that's the way I'm going to be I have to at least spend the rest of the day alone with her. She says she's certain I'll make the right choice after tomorrow. She tells me that no matter what I'm the first boy she ever fucked and she'll always love me. Now get out there and fuck Otoha.
>>
File: otoha crying.png (1 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
otoha crying.png
1 MB, 1296x778
I finally find Otoha just after dark. She's been crying. I tell her that I promised I'd marry her, didn't I? So let us be a married couple at least for today.

We fuck all night. Even when we're tired we keep fucking. Even when I can't go on any longer we keep fucking. She's my wife and I won't quit. All night her voice gets sweeter and sweeter. She's my wife, the girl only for me, forever and forever.

She's a bad girl after all, she says, she's a terrible girl, a lewd girl, a girl who only wants to fuck but she doesn't care. As long as I'm inside her she doesn't care that she's a bad girl. All night long we fuck until the night ends.
>>
File: otoha end.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
otoha end.png
2 MB, 1296x778
After:

Mom and dad are gone today. I run into my friends at school. They ask how we're doing. We're doing fine.

That evening Otoha is in my room. I tell her again and again what we did on the island is over. The dream ended. She doesn't listen. It's time for a new dream now. She's fucking me again. I'm your wife, she says, forever and forever. You said forever, she tells me. So it's going to be forever.

Mom and dad are going to come home! I yell at her. I can hear their car pull up in the driveway. We have to stop Otoha, Mom and dad are home!

Not yet, not yet! She yells still fucking me. I'm not done yet!

Otoha, I can hear them, they're outside, we have to stop!

Not yet, not yet she yells! She won't stop fucking me.

They're in the hall! I yell to her.

Not yet! she yells. Not yet!

The door opens.

<Otoha End>
>>
>>14289531
> <Otoha End>
It literally just ends there? No epilogue?
>>
File: yagai gakushuu 3.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
yagai gakushuu 3.png
2 MB, 1296x778
>>14289539
That IS the epilogue because it's after we leave the island.

Hmm, I thought we were going to win with Otoha and Aoi together. I've gotten that end before plus the 4 way end with the two of them and Touka.

Guess we were too solid on Otoha's track.

Now we've got a new choice. We can start over and try for another girl (there's guides online somewhere I'm sure).

Or we can reset the game with Aoi as the protagonist and experience the island through her eyes.

Or we can choose an entirely new game.
>>
>>14289549
Oh I know what we're missing. We're missing the lesbian sex between Otoha and Aoi. Probably one of the earlier scenes talking with the girls instead of exploring or something.

I think we can't win with Aoi/Otoha/Itsuki without it.
>>
>>14289557
What do you want to do storyteller? I'm tempted to try and puzzle our way onto the Maya route, or try something new. What's your dick telling you to do?
>>
>>14289549
Be Aoi
>>
File: chinu.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
chinu.png
2 MB, 1296x778
>>14289562
Get the lesbian scene and try for the tree way end.

Scene in question. Instead of talking with the 3 girls and fucking them I go explore in the grass. Chinu (American girl) finds me and says she'll show me something good.

She leads me through the jungle to wear the girls are together practicing sex by fucking each other. Some girls are using double dildos to practice. Chinu leads me a bit further.

At the edge of the lake Aoi and my Otoha are having sex. At first they're licking each other's pussies but then they go all the way and start tribbing. Watching Aoi and my sister rub pussies together is getting me far too excited. Realizing I'm about to explode Chinu shoves my dick inside her.

Use me to masturbate, she tells me. She likes watching girls have sex too. I cum inside Chinu at the same time Aoi and Otoha orgasm.

Hmmm, that didn't do it either. What am I missing? I'll find it.

By the way. NSFW
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1994900
>>
File: Rio route.png (1 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
Rio route.png
1 MB, 1296x778
All right, I think I can get Maya's end before I need to go to class. It should be pretty easy.

Back tot he beginning of the game I tell Otoha she can fuck other boys all she wants. She cals me an idiot.

I don't know what her problem is but I decide to go to take a bath. I meet Aoi there. The girl I've always liked, the student council president of the school. She's so beautiful I ask if it's ok to fuck her and she agrees.

So I fuck Aoi before going to bed. We'll keep it a secret between us that I was the first boy she ever had.

I end up fucking the 3 girls so I don't end up on Aoi's route
>>14284314
That night Aoi sneaks into my room and asks me out. She and I fuck in the pool.

I'm forced to crossdress, blah blah blah, The girls have an endurance game fucking each other. The sister's have sex with each other.

I call out Touka's name in the competition .... Rio asks me which girl I want to fuck for a competition, I choose Rio

whoops, I ended up on Rio's route. Although it says Rio end I'm actually fucking both Rio and Aoi in the end.
Anyone want Rio's end? I'll save that one for later.

I pick Touka and still end up on Rio's route. Wonder what would happen if I pick Aoi ... still Rio end.

What's the choice for? Honestly? Well I've wasted too much time. I'll have to come back after class. No work today.
>>
>>14290110
I won't spoil anything if you don't want to use it, but there's a guide here.

>http://www2.tky.3web.ne.jp/~umn/EroticGamingZone/walk_through%28Complet's_YG3%29.html
>>
>>14290110
Who wouldn't want Rio route? She's got all the onee-chan goodness.
>>
File: chiharu.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
chiharu.png
2 MB, 1296x778
I'm really really sorry, the nurse's name is not Chinami. It's Chiharu. I wasn't even paying attention, it's obvious, it uses the Spring kanji.
>>
Why aren't there any male counselors?
>>
>>14290230
ahhh, no wonder I could never get the 3p ends. They're unique to Aoi as the protagonist. No amount of trying would ever get anything but the endings I already have so long as I'm playing as Itsuki.

Thank you for the link.
>>
>>14291671
Shhhh too much logic. We want the the artist to be drawing more soft onee-chans instead.
>>
File: male.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
male.png
2 MB, 1296x778
>>14291671
Like this dude. No idea where he goes or what he does while I'm fucking all the lolis.
>>
>>14291797
Probably fucking all the shotas offscreen so otaku never get bombarded with shota cock. Truly the hero NEETs need.
>>
>>14291827
>he doesn't like girls being surrounded by cocks cumming all over them
>>
>>14291898
I'm not a Japanese NEET, so I do in fact enjoy that. Silly anon.
>>
>>14291827
Eh? But this game is 90% shota cock

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1997261
>>
>>14292177
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1997123
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1997058
The fug is going on here?
>>
>>14292290
The first is that Japanese 'eating sushi off a naked woman' thing, but with fruit salad because they're kids. Also so she could have a banana in her snatch. The second is a miracle produce given it's not turning to goddamn mush despite being peeled. Alternatively metaphor.
>>
Complets fucking broke up. mame jumped ship.

Suicide.
>>
>>14292376
Fug. No more soft.
>>
>>14292315
Gel seems to call it "nyotaimori." I have to remember that along with "koonago", which seems to be used in particular for girls riding dicks rather than it's literal meaning of "minigirl." I don't know why it's used that way but I'm glad it has a tag.
>>
I am so sick guys. I'll have to finish this later.
>>
>>14292290
Oh, that's Aoi's birthday party. Rio sets it up as a surprise, tells her they've got a cake and everything, ties her up on the table, covers her in honey then whipped cream and fruit and forces a banana in her pussy. You're the cake Aoi!

But the most important part of a cake is the cream. So as a present every guy fucks her to fill her with cream.

Happy birthday Aoi!
>>
>>14292700
Get better soon anon. Visit a doctor if you have to.
>>
>>14292708
Rio is the worst.
>>
File: maya.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
maya.png
2 MB, 1296x778
Maya's route is the same as Otoha's except when you're fucking Maya and she's fucking Otoha you have to let Maya win.

So here we go.

Told my sister she can't fuck other boys so I could fuck her at the lake. Let her finish her blowjob. Asked her for another blowjob which leads to having sex with her each morning after. Spied on Otoha having sex with Aoi. Tried to run away from crossdressing. Chased Maya into the jungle which led to Maya sneaking into my room for sex. Shouted out for Aoi to win the dildo tug of war.

Ok. I shouted to Maya asking what she wanted to try and distract her from fucking Otoha's ass but it didn't work. I came inside Maya's pussy and my sister orgasmed from Maya pounding her ass. We both lost at the same time but Maya orgasmed too. Even though she won she's not used to losing control during sex like that. She fainted in exhaustion allowing Rio to capture her.

Otoha is also exhausted so I take her back to our cabin when she falls asleep on the ground. I go to check on Maya while Otoha sleeps. She's being guarded by Aoi and Rio and screaming inside that she needs to get out.
>>
File: maya and otoha.png (1 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
maya and otoha.png
1 MB, 1296x778
>>14291797
These two counselors explain to us the story of Maya's birth. She's half Japanese and half foreigner from a counselor that previously lived on the island. She's been using the native bananas on the island, which increase a person's libido like an aphrodisiac to both enjoy sex and avoid capture. She's very intelligent.

Rio is excited to try and find the key to opening Maya's heart. Most of this is going to rely on me because I'm the only one who was able to have sex with her until she passed out.

So they let me into her room to fuck her in my goth loli dress to try and calm her down. That way she sees me as a girl who just happens to have a dick, kind of like Maya does. Or maybe I'm a boy who likes to be a girl. Does it matter?

Maya's angry that everyone thinks she's weird. She know everyone thinks she's weird and everyone hates her. I tell her she's wrong and kiss her. Everyone thinks she's cute.

I suck on her nipples. I suck on her clitoris. She asks me if she's a girl. I tell her she has a cute pussy, so of course she's a girl. I set her down on my lap and fuck her from behind. She keeps asking me to go deeper inside her until I cum inside her. She's so happy she cries.

Otoha comes in the room and yells at Maya. How could she think Otoha hated her? She kisses Maya too. Maya is confused, if Maya is a girl why does Otoha want to have sex with her?

Otoha says she likes to have sex with girls too, there's nothing wrong with it. She wants to have sex with anyone she likes and she likes Maya. So I fuck Maya again while she fucks Otoha with her oversized clitoris. All three of us orgasm at the same time.
>>
File: maya playing.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
maya playing.png
2 MB, 1296x778
In the morning we're all sticky and covered in cum so we head to the lake to take a bath together. Maya is like a fish when she's swimming. It's good to see Maya so happy again.

I get a double blowjob from Maya and Otoha. Then I fuck Otoha while Maya watches since she's trying to be nice and share. She says she's worried about leaving the island. She thought everyone hated her and thought she was weird so she doesn't think she'll make friends in the outside world. She wants to get along with people like she does with Otoha and me.

Two more kids find us and we all play together with Maya in the lake. People really do like her! Rio and Aoi show up and everyone plays with Maya in the water. People can even get along with her without sex.
>>
File: why cut her hair goddamn it!.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
why cut her hair goddamn it!.png
2 MB, 1296x778
After:

People at school ask me about Maya. I tell them she's doing ok. Using her power with her father Rio arranges for Maya to attend school. She can make all the friends she wants there!

<Maya end>
>>
Finally won with Otoha!
>>
>>14294195
>I suck on her nipples. I suck on her clitoris.
During this and the part before in the last route where you were 69ing with Maya, were you licking a normal sized clit or basically fellating her?
>>
>>14294430
To be honest about 40% of the sex in this game isn't even CGs. They explain what's happening and you hear girls moaning and such but no CG to go along with it.

The first time you suck her off it's basically a penis, which is kind of weird because as you see from here
>>14294246
There is no dick sized clitoris. You can't even claim she loses it when she's not aroused because you fuck her plenty of times and she's just got a normal pussy crack. It seems she only has a penis sized clitoris when she wants to fuck girls and the one time
>>14285541
Where she sneaks into Itsuki's room and has him suck her off.

Eroge magic I guess.

Sorry, I have been sick all day. I'm basically sleeping it off. I've been awake maybe 3 hours all day. Feel like complete shit. Flu.
>>
>>14283655
is this a boy???????????????????????????????
PLEASE tell me this is a BOY???????????
>>
>>14295474
Get well soon!
>>
File: kuranokunchi.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
kuranokunchi.png
2 MB, 1366x768
Kuranokunchi no Futago Jijou or 倉野くんちのふたご事情 or The Twin Situation of the Kurano Family
https://vndb.org/v10793

Why am I switching? Because I'm too sick to sit up, I can't sleep, and I'm bored. So I'm on my laptop.

Story. I grew up in a family of twins. First there's my elder sisters the twins Izumi https://vndb.org/c10100 and Makoto https://vndb.org/c10101

There's my own twin sister Tomoka https://vndb.org/c10102

And my younger sisters the twins Ema https://vndb.org/c10104 and Yae https://vndb.org/c10103

We live in a pastry shop run by our parents Sae and Takezou.
>>
>>14296265
Why do you all have different hair colors and none of them are your mom's? Well at least MC and his twin look alike. which makes no sense since they can only be fraternal twins, not identical twins

Autism is already triggered. At least the description says you're all actually blood related, so not dropped.
>>
File: tomoka.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
tomoka.png
1 MB, 1366x768
My twin sister and I don't just share a room together, we sleep together in a large double bed. I wake up each morning with her beside me. Is that strange? We grew up that way. Since we're twins it's not abnormal.

Tomoka is threatening to kiss me if I don't get up again. She's not serious, she uses that as a way to shock me into getting up. Since today Yae and Ema are out I have to make breakfast.
>>
>>14296294
>My twin sister and I don't just share a room together, we sleep together in a large double bed. I wake up each morning with her beside me.
There is inside me a sadness I never knew I had.
>>
File: mikoto.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
mikoto.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>14296293
Thanks for asking
http://www.babycenter.com/0_strange-but-true-semi-identical-twins_10364944.bc

Mikoto comes to wake me up despite Tomoka already waking me up. She asks how I'm doing and if my dick is hard. If I'm hard she'll help me.

Tomoka screams at Mikoto to stop sexually harassing me but Mikoto insists she really means it so it's not sexual harassment. This makes Tomoka so angry she's shaking. I break them up before there's a fight and say I'll go wake up Izumi-nee. Both of them tell me I'm too sweet with Izumi and it's not fair but I get out of there before sparks fly.
>>
File: she's so fluffy!.png (2 MB, 1296x758) Image search: [Google]
she's so fluffy!.png
2 MB, 1296x758
I had to switch back to my desktop. Sitting up is far better than halfway lying down when you're sick.

That means the font changed to already read. Sorry about that. I go to wake up Izumi-nee and tell her that Yae is gone today so we all have to help make breakfast.

She wakes up and asks if I was going to try and feel her breasts while she was sleeping. It's not nice to touch a sleeping girl's breasts.

I admit that she has nice boobs and I would really like to ... what am I saying!

She says she likes it best when I'm honest with my feelings. Since she likes me so much she'll let me touch them all I want.

I run out before the situation gets any worse.

I'm sorry guys. I can't keep this up. This wasn't a good idea like I hoped. I'm really not well. I'll get back to you when I can.
>>
>>14296405
Your health is more important that foreign porn. Take care of yourself anon
>>
>>14296405
Have a good rest narrator.
>>
>>14284375
Most of us get the bad end anyways
>>
File: raped by eel er, sea snakes!.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
raped by eel er, sea snakes!.png
2 MB, 1296x778
Finishing Rio's route.

Differences. I tell Otoha she can fuck whomever she wants. I ask Aoi to let me fuck her in the bath.

On the day Rio asks to go to the beach I choose to go with her leaving both Otoha and Aoi behind. They're sad but I promise to spend more time with them later.

We go to play in the water and catch fish but things don't go well at all. Rio and the other girls get attacked by sea snakes. The snakes wrap themselves around their legs and arms making it difficult for the girls to move while some of them penetrate their pussies and asses. Since the girls are being basically raped by sea snakes the boys jump in to save them. Shouta and me and a few of the other boys help pull the eels out of the girls.
>>
>>14299513
By the way, Rio really enjoyed that.

Moving on. We end up having an orgy on the beach to help the girls forget about being raped by snakes. Instead of watching my sister and Aoi have sex I have sex with the 3 underclassmen girls taking their virginities. I don't try to run away when crossdressing. I fuck Aoi in the pool. I choose to fuck Touka instead of chasing after Maya. I call out for Aoi to win the dildo tug of war. Finally I ask for Rio to be my partner in the orgy competition.

Rio's surprised I want to fuck her but she can't be in this competition, it's for students only. So I fuck Aoi first, then Otoha (this is the only time you get to fuck your sister outside her route by the way), then a bunch of other girls in rotation. Rio watches to make sure everyone enjoys themselves.
>>
File: how is this beach volleyball.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
how is this beach volleyball.png
2 MB, 1296x778
It's time for the fuckathon at the beach! People choose partners and everyone engages in different activities while having sex. You need to keep your dick inside your partner the whole time while playing volleyball.

I make Rio my partner. Aoi pairs off with an unnamed boy (the one from here by the way >>14284314 ) and Touka pairs off with Shouta. I put my dick inside Rio and wrap my legs around her waist so I don't fall out of her. Rio smells so good and it feels really good to be insider her pussy while she moves around playing beach volleyball.

Surprisingly Maya comes out of the jungle to join the competition. She acts as Chiharu's partner shoving her clitoris inside Chiharu's pussy while they compete. Since Touka and Shouta and Aoi and her partner are the same size it's too hard for them to move together as a pair. Even when I cum inside Rio's pussy repeatedly we stick together as a pair returning the ball over the net and keeping us in the game.

Our only competition is the Maya/Chiharu pair. It starts getting slick inside Rio's pussy from all my cum in her. So she suggests putting it in her ass after halftime. Maya, who keeps fucking Chiharu's pussy ends up unable to keep going and slips her clitoris out of Chiharu losing them valuable points.

We can win this but Rio is starting to feel too good. She's having trouble concentrating on the game and the volleyball is coming our way.

Stop shaking my hips or
Cum inside her ass?
>>
File: shotas.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
shotas.png
2 MB, 1296x778
Moving on I guess.

I choose to stop shaking my hips. Rio is able to return the ball over the net and we win the competition. Maya is angry and runs off into the jungle. Serika and Chinu chase after her but there really is no hope to catch her. Several girls ask to be my partner in the future because of how good I am.

While I'm fucking a random girl who's name I don't even know (Itsuki thinks to himself) Rio, Serika, and Chiharu discuss how to catch Maya. Later I get a love letter from one of the girls. The boys are all impressed.

It's time for another sex event. Shouta suggests an orgy event. We get together 10 kids (the CG only shows 9). I fuck Aoi while she licks Otoha's pussy and I kiss my sister. Touka and Shouta fuck while 2 other couples have sex in the background. Aoi's insides are so hot and tight and Otoha's tongue tastes good in my mouth. I cum a lot both inside Aoi and on her. Our three way earns us more points so we keep increasing our numbers and soon I'm fingering my sister while fucking another girl while a boy fucks Aoi.

It's morning. Last night felt so good. Rio invites me with her to the lake.
>>
File: fujiko-sensei.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
fujiko-sensei.png
2 MB, 1296x778
Rio admits that she's let her opportunity slip her by. There's one day left and the only boy she's had sex with is me. Alone at the lake she sucks my dick after we bathe in the cool water. She's incredibly good at blowjobs.

We then go talk to the manager, Fujiko-sensei about Maya. We then sit on the sofa in her office and she gives me something cool to drink. She comments on my large dick and how she'd like to ... but Rio cuts her off. (By the way there's a couple non CG scenes where you run into Fujiko fucking boys, she likes shotas).

AHA! On this route Fujiko sensei admits Maya is her daughter that she had with this guy >>14291797
Other routes they just say she's the daughter of a counselor. Her enlarged clitoris is a consequence of her having grown up on the island and being exposed to sex too early and exposure to the bananas which act as an aphrodisiac.

Fujiko tries to fuck me but Rio claims me as her own. Once we're alone she fucks me again. I fuck her as deep as I can while her love juices splatter on me like rain. It's the nostalgic feeling I had when I fucked her the first time.
>>
File: at the bonfire.png (1 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
at the bonfire.png
1 MB, 1296x778
It is my last day on the island. Our last event is a bonfire. Everyone can fuck their favorite person one final time while Chinu takes pictures of the event. So enjoy yourselves. Aoi is clearly the most popular. All the boys ask to fuck her. Otoha is disappointed that I didn't fuck her so Shouta offers and she tells him off. The only person she wants to fuck is me so he goes off to fuck Touka.

I leave to find Rio. If there's anyone I want to be with most it's her. Both Chinu and Chiharu interrupt me offering me food. It's not what I want though. Rio asks me for sex and I immediately fuck her by the light of the campfire while the older women watch, they're disappointed that they don't get to fuck me themselves. Apparently I have the best dick on the island and it's all for Rio.

I fuck her pussy then I fuck her ass. Chinu records the entire thing on her video camera. Chiharu can't hold back watching Rio feel so good and comes over and kisses her while we have sex. Rio tightens up as Chiharu plays with her making me feel even better.

Since they were waiting so patiently I next fuck Chiharu, then Serika, and finally Chinu. I spend the rest of my final night fucking all four older women.
>>
File: itsuki at school.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
itsuki at school.png
2 MB, 1296x778
after:

More girls come over to see me after school. I'm the most popular boy in school. Even my sister comes into my room fingering herself and asks me to fuck her. I'm the ultimate ladies man.

Rio and Aoi invite me to a party at their house. As soon as I show up they strip me of my clothes. It's one of THOSE parties.

Aoi is there. Serika is there. Touka and my sister. Chinu and Chiharu. But most importantly Rio is there.

I fuck Touka. I fuck Otoha. I fuck Aoi. I fuck Chiharu. I fuck Chinu then Serika. Finally I fuck Rio. I cum inside them all. Everyone's happy.

<Rio end>
>>
I know some people are waiting but I'm probably not going to do the game as Aoi for awhile. It's just really long. The whole game all over again as Aoi.

I'll finish Kuranokunchi first.
>>
>>14301031
Kuranokunchi?
>>
>>14300973
Poor Fujiko
>>
>>14300937
>I spend the rest of my final night fucking all four older women.
And I take it none of them get a route other Rio?
Got any games with cakes in them?
>>
>>14302281
https://vndb.org/v7115
Haven't played it, by the title it's netori.
https://vndb.org/v11224
Your sister runs away from her cheating husband taking her teenage daughter with her. Impregnate them both as revenge.
https://vndb.org/v14806
Hope you like dogs
https://vndb.org/v17429
Dude fucks his mom
https://vndb.org/v16731
shota fucks his mom
https://vndb.org/v6350
goddesses desperately ask you to give them children to save them because nobody worships them anymore.
>>
>>14302578
Let's fuck Vishnu and impregnate the Indian pantheon. Japan, you crazy.
>>
>>14302599
I think Visnu's the only goddess from India in the game (and honestly nearly 1 billion people worship her silly Japan)
>>
File: aoi at the beach.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
aoi at the beach.png
2 MB, 1296x778
But first Aoi route. I'm close to done with Yagai Gakushuu 3 anyway.

I tell my sister she can fuck any guy she wants. I fuck Aoi in the bath. I don't go to the beach with Rio. I fuck Chinu while spying on my sister having sex with Aoi. I try and run away from crossdressing. I fuck Aoi in the pool. I chase after Maya and watch her masturbate then fuck Aoi. I root for Aoi in the dildo tug of war.

We all go to the beach. There's a wall set up where girls put their asses. I need to choose which one is my partner. I chose Aoi as my partner so I have to decide which ass is Aoi's.

Oh, hah. One of the girls is Otoha so if you choose wrong you can fuck her by accident. I was dead wrong about only fucking her once outside her route (I was wrong anyway since she's in Rio's end which admittedly I never got before). Anyway, I go back and choose the right one. Touka yells at Shouta for choosing the wrong girl.

Since I chose right we continue the competition. I sit and Aoi sits on top of me and we fuck while Maya, who entered the race with Chiharu is busy fucking her. I cum inside her so we switch to a blowjob to try and finish the race first. I cum in her mouth before Maya cums with Chiharu. Since we're the winners Maya gets angry and runs off into the jungle. Chinu and Serika chase after her but it's too late.

Later I'm fucking some girl who's name I don't even know and Rio asks me to help her with a surprise for Aoi. She doesn't explain why but asks a lot of boys for help. It turns out I got a love letter and the boys are jealous.
>>
File: aoi crying.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
aoi crying.png
2 MB, 1296x778
We take part in a group sex competition. I fuck Aoi, I fuck Otoha, I fuck Touka, and several other girls in rotation.

Rio asks Aoi to be a Miko for help in worshiping the god of the island. They paint Aoi's body in some native design and lead her to a shrine. There's a large stone table on the ground with a piece of rock protruding out of it. As the Miko Aoi's job is to fuck the stone. We all watch as Aoi pushes the stone into her pussy then grinds on it shoving it in and out of her pussy. Rio asks who the first boy she gave her virginity to and Aoi answers that it was me.

So while she's fucking the stone I sit behind her and fuck her ass. Then other boys come to get hand jobs and blowjobs while I'm fucking her ass and she's fucking the stone. She orgasms several times while fucking the stone and being fucked in the ass. Then she gets covered in semen from all the boys. Hopefully the ritual was pleasing to the island's god.
>>
File: orgasm face.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
orgasm face.png
2 MB, 1296x778
While walking along the beach I run into Aoi and Otoha. Otoha is hungry so the two leave me alone. They find a banana tree and take some bananas. But these are special Mekomeko bananas that act like an aphrodisiac. They're so powerful that Aoi and Otoha can't help but masturbate with them. Otoha cries out my name while shoving a banana in her pussy. She complains to Aoi about why I won't fuck her like she wants and she has to use a stupid banana. Aoi tells her that she loves both me and Otoha and is willing to have sex with Otoha whenever she feels lonely. I walk in on them masturbating with bananas and Aoi begs me to fuck her. The scent of bananas affects me too and I don't hesitate to fuck Aoi. Otoha misses her chance when we all calm down but Aoi promises to fuck her later.
>>
File: you're the cake aoi.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
you're the cake aoi.png
2 MB, 1296x778
It's the last day on the island and a special day. It's Aoi's birthday. The special event Rio was planning is a birthday party for Aoi.

Aoi shows up and everyone tells her happy birthday. They even have a cake. Rio straps Aoi down on a table and Otoha covers her in honey. Then Rio adds whipped cream and fruit then shoves a banana in her pussy. You're the cake Aoi!

But the most important part of cake is the cream. So as a present each boy takes turns fucking Aoi and filling her with cum while Chinu records the whole thing with her video camera. She loved being the cake and getting filled with cream and the boys loved eating her delicious pussy with their dicks. Even Rio takes her turn fucking her sister. Chinu caught Aoi's many ahegaos with her camera.

Happy Birthday Aoi!
>>
File: playing at the bonfire.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
playing at the bonfire.png
2 MB, 1296x778
Aoi kisses me awake. This is no dream. She's really here. Before we can have sex however Rio interrupts us. Aoi get's angry and storms out of the room but Aoi forgives her quickly.

Aoi asks her sister for advice. She wants to help me and Otoha build our relationship to help make Otoha happy. Rio tells her it may be impossible because I may only see Otoha as a sister.

Aoi goes to Otoha and tells her she can't help her after all. The two girls cry then Aoi has sex with Otoha to help the two of them feel better. Aoi promises to love us both.

At the bonfire Shouta tries to hit on Otoha but Otoha promises the only boy she'll have sex with is her brother. I leave and search for Aoi. When I find her the two of us have sex by the campfire. She wants no other boy but me.
>>
Is this the turbo-autist thread?
>>
File: aoi and itsuki.png (1 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
aoi and itsuki.png
1 MB, 1296x778
After:

At school now that people know my secret they ask me to crossdress as a miko. Otoha asks me why I don't spend my time with Aoi and I tell her that we promised after the island that our dream would end.

I meet Aoi in the park dressed in my goth loli dress. It's time for a new dream now!

<Aoi end>
>>
>>14302599
>>14302641
Vishnu isn't even a girl, is it? It's not even like female Indian deities are unknown.
>>
File: touka.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
touka.png
2 MB, 1296x778
Hopefully this is quick. I have class in two hours.

Touka. I've never won with Touka before. Here we go. Let's steal our best friend's girl.

I tell Otoha she can fuck other guys. I don't fuck Aoi in the bath I don't go to the beach with Rio. I choose to fuck the three underclassmen with Touka. I don't run away from crossdressing. I don't chase after Maya in the Jungle and fuck Touka instead. I root for Touka in the dildo tug of war. I choose Touka to be my partner in the fuckathon. There's no way to choose Touka's ass poking through the wall so I choose Rio.

Touka gets pissed that I didn't choose her ass. We lose points so I have to hurry up and fuck Touka quickly. She tells me not to forget the shape of her pussy again.

Aoi fucks her sister Rio while Maya fucks Chiharu. Touka and I really need to make up points. Rio and Aoi climax together first but retire because they feel too good. While I'm pistoning inside Touka she admits she always had a crush on me. She even tells me the first time she ever masturbated was to me. Hearing this makes me excited and I cum inside her.

It's time for the blowjob next. Since Aoi and Rio retired it's just me and Touka versus Maya and Chiharu. I cum inside Touka's mouth before Maya can orgasm with Chiharu and we win.
>>
>>14302725
I don't know if it's intentional, but this image's text is hilarious because you can see her nipples and it seems like she's embarrassed about that
>>
>>14302829
Wait, why does this end with you becoming the school crossdresser? It's bad enough Aoi ended up covered head to toe in semen in, like, every scene, making her the worst heroine, but is she going to get MC involved in it too now?
>>
File: after the orgy.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
after the orgy.png
2 MB, 1296x778
I'm fucking some girl who's name I don't even know while Rio and Chiharu talk about trying to catch Maya. She ran away again.

It's the 10P orgy where I fuck Aoi, Otoha, and several other girls while Touka fucks Shouta (I thought this event would be different, oh well),

It's morning after the orgy event everyone is sleeping outside. I watch Touka sleep. She wakes up and realizes I was watching her. She kisses me deeply. It feels really good to have her tongue in my mouth. Since she's sticky and covered in cum from the night before i suggest a bath.

Better than a bath she wants to swim in the ocean. We walk along the beach and I tell her her naked body is beautiful. She's happy. We walk along the beach kissing. We can't get enough of each other. I tell her that I want to cum inside her so badly. So we fuck in the ocean with the waves covering our bodies.

Several kids see us having sex in the ocean. They ask if it feels nice to fuck in the water. I tell them it's great so they ask to join us. I choose to let them and Touka fucks a few guys at the same time while I ... I don't like that. I'm going back to that and choosing the other option.

I tell them no, I want to fuck Touka alone. We run up and down the beach together. Then we fuck again but this time we're alone so we get to finish and I cum inside her. We kiss again and she tells me that her pussy is for me to use whenever I want.
>>
File: girls orgasming.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
girls orgasming.png
2 MB, 1296x778
Touka and Otoha are talking about sex and Touka says how good I am. Otoha becomes jealous and wants to fuck me too.

A girl interrupts our chat. She wants to talk about masturbation. Sex is great she says, but masturbation is something with a totally different feeling. She wants to experience the ultimate masturbation. She gathers us all up together into the middle of camp for a masturbation exercise.

All the girls masturbate together while I watch them. Being watched while the masturbate makes them feel excited. I masturbate with them and we all climax together.

Chiharu sees that we're masturbating together and offers help. Using your fingers is nice but there's toys for this. She tells us to go ask Fujiko-sensei for advice. She fucks several of the boys ... guess they're not interested in masturbation anymore.

Oh hey, this guy fucks a loli with glasses
>>14291797
I was worried about him.

Fujiko gives Touka pointers on fucking me. Then I fuck Otoha in the ass.
>>
It's the night of the bonfire. Otoha is upset that I didn't fuck her and Shouta offers but the only boy she'll have sex with is her brother.

I run off looking for Touka. I find her having sex with three guys at once. Her pussy is already full of semen. She says she's already had sex with 10 boys before I arrived. Touka sure is amazing.

While she gives a boy a blow job and two more hand jobs she calls me over. Her pussy is open, it's time to come in. I fuck her while she's being held up by three other boys. Her sex technique is amazing.

She asks me to push into her further, to her deepest spots. I fill her with my dick and cum inside her. I rape her mouth with my tongue. She won't let any other boy kiss her but me. He mouth is mine alone.

She tells me she loves me most. We fuck the rest of the night.
>>
File: touka at school.png (2 MB, 1296x778) Image search: [Google]
touka at school.png
2 MB, 1296x778
after:

Rio comes to visit me at school. She asks how I'm doing. I tell her I'm fine. She has a surprise. Our sex life isn't finished yet. Everyone takes their clothes off again. I fuck Touka on the desk at school. Then she fucks every boy in class.

<Touka end>
>>
>>14303098
These girls are the worst. Imouto and milf ends are the only good ones.
>>
File: 1422598974204.png (69 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1422598974204.png
69 KB, 400x400
>>14303098
>Then she fucks every boy in class.
>>
>>14300973
Now that's a good /ss/ ending.
>>
>>14302954
Vishnu has had many a carnation.
>>
I should let you know about this ending >>14300973
I shouldn't have skipped the detail that you're not the only boy in the group. You show up at the party and there's other boys there too. So it's not strictly a harem ending.
>>
>>14303005
Oh, sorry, missed that one. She's actually embarrassed because we all watched her orgasm from fucking a rock.
>>
File: it's not weird at all.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
it's not weird at all.png
2 MB, 1366x768
Continuing Kuranokunchi no Futago Jijou
>>14296265
>>14296294
>>14296321
>>14296405
Or how to keep my bloodline pure. Or how to keep from having to fuck filthy strangers just to keep my family name alive.

After I woke up Izumi-nee I go to the kitchen to make breakfast since Yae and Ema are gone. It's normally Yae that makes breakfast each day. Mikoto is complaining to father that it's not right that I share a room with Tomoka.

But they're twins father says. Why shouldn't they sleep together?

Because they're in a love nest together! Mikoto complains. Tomoka gets upset and says the problem is hers. She's being bothered by something innocent. Besides she much much much more lov ... umm, I mean. She cuts herself off and appeals to mother. Mikoto shouldn't even have the key to our room. It's not fair we need our privacy.

Mother tells Tomoka that it forces us to get up early to have Mikoto with a key to our room so the situation will stay.
>>
File: argument.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
argument.png
2 MB, 1366x768
There's a tension in the air between mother and father. Izumi is worried about it and talks to me while she and I make breakfast for the family together.

As we eat breakfast mother and father end up getting into an argument about something completely stupid. It hurts my sisters to watch out parents fight but there's nothing we do to stop it. Finally it's time to go to school so we leave our fighting parents to work things out on their own.
>>
File: juubee talking crap.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
juubee talking crap.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Mikoto-nee and Izumi-nee are both disappointed they can't go to class with me. Tomoka tells them to get to class already and stop bothering us.

In class my friend Juubee shows me an ecchi game he bought. But it's just some awful magazine with girls with oversized boobs. I don't know how he can like that crap. Tomoka comes to my rescue and punches Juubee out. The magazine falls to the floor and Tomoka gets a look at it. It's her first time seeing a porn magazine. How can they do that? Oh my, that's ... she throws it away, I mean ... it's disgusting!

Juubee retrieves his magazine and promises that he'll make me a pervert like himself someday before being chased off by Tomoka. I really hope he never comes to my house and makes trouble for my sisters.
>>
File: yasuko.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
yasuko.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Yasuko-sensei has trouble keeping the class together. Especially with Juubee talking shit about porn in the back. She's about to lose control and starts to panic so I pull a chocolate from my bag. Chocolate always calms her down. She thanks me for the chocolate and returns to teaching class.

You don't have to be nice to her all the time, Tomoka whispers. When I ask what she said she answers with a hmph.
>>
File: onee-chans.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
onee-chans.png
2 MB, 1366x768
With Ema and Yae out I have to have cafeteria food for lunch.

My three older sisters all argue over who gets to sit next to me. Tomoka doesn't put much of a fight and Mikoto tells her she needs to be more honest. We then discuss how the cafeteria food isn't as good as our home cooking but of course, we live in a pastry shop.

My god that conversation got boring.

Moving on.
>>
Instead of going home with Tomoka and Mikoto-nee I go to the student council with Izumi-nee. She's the student council president and requested my help for the day. Although Mikoto was jealous that I'd spend time with Izumi alone she understands that being on the student council has responsibilities.

As soon as the others leave and our work is done Izumi-nee rubs up against me. We're finally alone. I try and run away but she blocks the door. There is no running today, she says. She smells so sweet I think my heart will beat clear through my chest.

Before she can make her final move Mikoto-nee bursts through the door. It's time to go home. She realizes that we're alone and Izumi-nee is pressed against me.

You damned homewrecker Izumi!

It's just normal skinship between siblings, Izumi claims. And if you have no business with the student council please leave the two of us alone. Mikoto gets between us and demands I come home. Izumi then pulls rank on Mikoto, as student council president she orders her to leave. Mikoto says as my elder sister it's time to come home. I finally convince the two of them that we all need to go home and take care of the café. They finally give up their fight and we go home.
>>
>>14305541
Teacher looks like an ojousama character and is too cute to be in a game where you probably can't even see her naked.
>>
>>14306279
Sorry to disappoint but she's not. She's an airhead not worth the breathable air she takes.
>>
>>14303098
Why's she gotta have such a happy looking face for being such a mega-slut?
>>
>>14307562
Seriously. Just look at >>14303043 with her smiling happily while asking if she's got cum on her face.
>>
>Juubee shows me an ecchi game he bought. But it's just some awful magazine
I don't understand.
>>
>>14309990
Sorry, my mistake. Juubee was showing me a magazine and talking about eroge. When he was talking eroge I wrote 'game' when he wouldn't shut up about the magazine I went back and rewrote it and forgot to remove 'game'.

He's talking both but showing me a magazine which my sister picked up, etc etc.
>>
This is a interesting thread. Thanks OP.
>>
Sorry, been catching up on Doctor Who. In case this thread dies before I get back to it, I'll remake a new one to continue.
>>
What's the point of this thread? It's like paraphrasing porn you've watched. It's not fun unless you're the one experiencing it for yourself.
>>
>>14315155
>It's like paraphrasing porn you've watched.
But that is fun to do and read. It's also fun to post funny lines from it.
>>
>>14305743
泥棒猫
>>
>>14315036
ok
>>
File: shopping.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
shopping.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Continuing where we left off.

On the way home I go shopping with Izumi and Mikoto-nee. Mikoto wants to stop for donuts but Izumi doesn't want us to spoil our dinner. With one sister on each arm trying to tempt me one way or another the three of us run into our younger twin sisters Ema and Yae.
>>
File: sisters together.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
sisters together.png
2 MB, 1366x768
Ema and Yae remind us that if we're all together nobody is at the shop helping mom and dad for the evening rush. Mikoto drags me home quickly.

Ema and Yae talk with Izumi-nee about their trip (no explanation of where they were) and how they miss home because it's where I am. Although it was supposed to be a secret Ema admits that I was all Yae talked about while they were gone.

Oh, nevermind they were on a class field trip.
>>
File: argument2.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
argument2.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Mikoto-nee and I find the shop closed. Mom and dad are inside arguing again. This time the argument has gotten so bad they're screaming at each other and mother is throwing plates.

I beg my sisters not to go in while they're fighting. It seems the argument has spilled over to my father's incompetence at running the store while his complaint is that we need new equipment and a better oven. Mother complains that it's not the oven's fault when it's run by a buffoon.

All my sisters crowd around me for comfort while my parents throw things and yell at one another. It's a family crisis.

Finally Izumi-nee has enough. As the oldest sibling she goes in to break up their fight. I promise to protect our younger sisters and we go in to lend her a hand.

After arguing about menu choices and expenses to the store mother finally says what a wife never should and demands a divorce. She's had enough of our father's idiocy.
>>
File: tomoka defending.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
tomoka defending.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>14322433
It seems father also spent money on accessories and outfits for his daughters. Father claims that as waitresses they need to be cute and attract customers but mother accuses him of being a pervert that just wants to see his own daughters in maid outfits and cosplay.

Well if that's what he wants she'll leave and take me with her. All she needs is me to run a successful store. Father can get along fine with Yae.

Fine, Tomoka decides if mother is taking me away she's coming too. As my twin she belongs with me.

Mother relents. Fine, she'll take me and Tomoka. But Mikoto won't stand for that and demands to come too. But mother thinks it would be hard taking care of three kids at once while trying to open a new store. So only one sister should come.

This ends in an all out brawl between my sisters all arguing on who should come with me while father desperately tries to keep them all from running. If he has no daughters left to help him run the store he'll fail for sure. It's not fair that they're all in love with me and unwilling to help him.
>>
File: sisters determined.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
sisters determined.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Mother gives me a month to decide which sister should come with me. Whichever is fine. She just needs a month to get her new store ready. Each sister determines to be the princess I choose to take with me

I try one last time to tell our parents to knock it off. Divorce? Splitting up the family? Give me a break. Stop being so selfish, work out your problems and keep the family together. Mother should be ashamed of even suggesting divorce but she refuses to take back her words and leaves immediately.

The rest of us are left alone. Father, feeling awful, goes to bed.
>>
File: credits.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
credits.png
2 MB, 1366x768
Credits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxok-l8sBiQ
>>
File: papa.png (252 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
papa.png
252 KB, 1366x768
In the morning there's a new crisis. Our father has run away. Convinced that it's his fault our mother left he says he'll spend time away to find himself and get stronger on his own. He'll leave the family for awhile until he feels he can return. Both of our parents have shut off their phones. Mother because she's angry and father because he doesn't want to be found.

I'm alone with all 5 of my sisters! Sisters who all determined that they'll do whatever it takes to be my chosen one.

But there's a second crisis. What do we do about the store? My sisters gather in the living room for a meeting. Do we close the store for a month? What will happen to all our regular customers?

No. I decide. I'm not letting our family store shut down. Father and mother may have abandoned it but I never will. We'll keep the store open. Each of us has to work together. Yae and I will be the chefs. Ema can help in the kitchen. Mikoto and Izumi-nee will be the waitresses and Tomoka can run the front of the store. We'll make it work!
>>
File: harem route.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
harem route.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Juubee realizes I'm worried about something. He tells me whatever it is I can always come to him for advice. Like if I'm having trouble getting on the harem route in an eroge he'll be glad to offer advice.

Tomoka-nee gets so angry she punches Juubee to the floor. Don't give my brother stupid perverted ideas. ... but if it was with Kazuya maybe ... nothing! I didn't say anything! Tomoka yells and returns to her seat.
>>
File: shop.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
shop.png
2 MB, 1366x768
I spend lunch with Izumi-nee and we work together on student council work. Mikoto comes to pick us up and we meet up with Tomoka then Ema and Yae. Together the 6 of us walk home.

There's a huge line waiting! Everyone's anticipating the store opening and we don't even have a plan. We hadn't anticipated this many customers when we decided to keep the shop open.

Yae can make cookies and scones but cake is right out. We need our parents recipes but we don't know where they are. Ema suggests that we can keep going just on having cute waitresses, 'moe moe kyun' she says. But her idea is rejected. There's just no choice, we'll have to close the shop after all.

Izumi doesn't want to give up. We need to keep the store open so mother and father have a home to come back to. We need to protect Cafe Apple Pie.

Megumi-chan and her mother, regulars of our store are waiting. Megumi's birthday is coming up and her mother promised her a cake from Cafe Apple Pie. My sisters look to me for approval.
>>
File: kitchen.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
kitchen.png
1 MB, 1366x768
All right, the store stays open. All my sisters smile in approval. Yae promises to have something ready in an hour. If it's simple enough she can bake it. Megumi says she doesn't mind, so long as it's cute.

Yae decides since she can't bake a cake the least she can do is strawberry shortcake (honestly, shortcake is a bitch to make, how can she make strawberry shortcake and not regular birthday cake? Whatever)

Tomoka has to take the simple orders for muffins and scones while me and Yae focus on the shortcake. There's discussion on ingredients. The shortcake is finished and we wrote Megumi-chan's name in chocolate frosting for her.
>>
File: birthday cake for megumi-chan.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
birthday cake for megumi-chan.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Yae is embarrassed but we encourage her to come out and meet Megumi-chan and present her with her birthday cake.

Happy birthday Megumi-chan!
>>
File: cuteness intensifies.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
cuteness intensifies.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>14322808
Oh, better picture.
>>
File: tired.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
tired.png
2 MB, 1366x768
Everyone's tired after getting the shop going. Tomoka suggests that if we work together to get home earlier it'll be easier on us and better for the shop. Obviously Izumi and I need to do student council work but the rest of them can skip club and not make stops on the way home with friends. We can do this but it'll take sacrifices.

Yae calls me the manager. It's the most important position after all and I'm the most important person. Mikoto says 'you mean like newlyweds?'

"Newlyweds?" Tomoka is shocked. Both Ema and Yae declare they want to be newlyweds with me.

Of course not, that'll never work, I say to them. You're my sisters. Mikoto apologizes for leading them to confusion and drags them off to take a bath then to bed.

Hmmmm? Tomoka looks me over. You looked really happy when Yae said she wanted to be your bride. Are you sure you're thinking of her as your sister?

Of course, it's just innocent youth. She didn't mean anything by it.

I see, she says. The girls leave me alone and I wait my turn for the bath.
>>
File: bath.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
bath.png
1 MB, 1366x768
As soon as I'm in the bath both Izumi-nee and Mikoto-nee come in. I don't even have enough time to run away. As soon as I climb out of the bath they're already in the room.

Come on we used to bathe together all the time. We'll wash your back.

It's ok to look, they say. So I give up and watch my elder twin sisters bathe. Their bodies are so beautiful I can't help but stare. There isn't any more beautiful girls in all the school. They tease me as I watch about whether I prefer Izumi's breasts or Mikoto's legs better. I take the safe bath and say neither.

Mikoto thinks it's unfair. They're twins so why should her breasts be smaller?

I run out of that dangerous room before it gets any worse and right into Tomoka. When she realizes that I was in there with Izumi and Mikoto she gets angry at me but mostly at them. How dare they do something so lewd?

Izumi gets serious. You're forgetting Tomoka. We're in a fight for our lives. Only one of us gets to be with Kazuya and she will do whatever it takes to win. Never forget our position Tomoka, or you'll lose.

All my sister declare their love except Tomoka, she stops short and can't bring herself to admit it. Are you running away Tomoka? Ema asks. She still can't bring herself to say anything.

And so our days begin.
>>
>>14322987
safe path. Safe path, dammit.
>>
File: morning kiss.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
morning kiss.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Mikoto-nee tries to kiss me awake but I block her. She still demands a morning kiss. Where's Tomoka? She's supposed to protect me from Mikoto.

I have to kiss you Kazuya, she says. I have to wake sleeping beauty.

I'm not a princess!

But I won't wake up unless you kiss me.

You're already awake!

I stare at her legs. After seeing her in the bath yesterday it's hard not to. I'm reminded of seeing her naked.

She tries to bring out her finishing move but just then Tomoka finally comes in the room and stops her then chases her out of the room.
>>
File: izumi morning kiss.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
izumi morning kiss.png
1 MB, 1366x768
I go to wake up Izumi-nee. She squeezes up against me with her breasts and I'm again reminded of seeing her naked yesterday. It's hard to stop staring at her huge breasts beneath her nightgown.

It's ok to touch them, she says. I run out as fast as I can.

Yae and Ema are baking cookies for the day. They're both very tired already. Tomoka is making breakfast. Mikoto had to go to morning practice for her running club.

We all eat breakfast and go to school.
>>
File: classmates.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
classmates.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Juubee comments on how tired I look. Tomoka says neither one of us got any sleep.

Oh? Juubee says. I see how it is. Neither of you go any sleep eh?

Shut up Juubee, Tomoka says. It's not like that.

I see, if you weren't having sex with Tomoka, who was it? He asks. You're not gay are you?

Tomoka yells at him to knock it off. I'm reminded of Izumi-nee last night. If Tomoka only acts as siblings, she'll surely lose.

Tomoka snaps me out of it.

Stop trying to make Kazuya a pervert! She yells at Juubee.

If you want my advice on winning Kazuya, he suggests.

Really? She gets excited. That would be wonder... shut up Juubee! She realizes what she's saying and punches him to the floor.
>>
File: younger twins.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
younger twins.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Tomoka didn't have time to make homemade lunches for the two of us so we'll pick something up at the cafeteria and eat on the roof. Before we can go together Mikoto comes to pick me up. Before she can drag me from Tomoka, Izumi shows up. Izumi uses her position as student council president to take me away alone.

Yae and Ema show up. Apparently it's a family affair. There's no way my elder sisters can make the younger twins cry. They all have to give up their plans and share. The younger twins are just too strong against their elder sisters. We all go to the roof together.
>>
File: first choice.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
first choice.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Class is over. Who am I most concerned about?

My elder twin sisters Izumi and Mikoto?
My own twin Tomoka?
My younger twin sisters Yae and Ema?
>>
>>14323082
Yae/Ema
>>
>>14323754
No, Tomoka is better.
>>
>>14323766
Yae/Ema have barely shown up except to do hard work. They need attention. Tomoka is too "ecchi baka!" hitting people kind of character.
>>
File: yae.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
yae.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>14323766
I agree with you.

Anyway.
I'm at a student council meeting with Izumi-nee but I'm worried about Ema and Yae. Izumi tries to keep me longer in the student council room with her but there's too much work she has to file. The other student council members keep her from leaving.

So I go to the school entrance as fast as I can so I can walk my younger sisters home. Yae is there waiting for Ema since Ema went to check on Mikoto-nee before going home so Yae and I talk a moment. She's surprised I would rush to walk them home.

Ema can't make it so she calls Yae on the phone and tells her to come home on her own. She has to go to the supermarket for a time sale. But Onii-chan is with me, Yae says. He wanted to walk us home together.

I tell Ema over the phone to wait for us at the supermarket so I can spend some time with my cute younger sisters. They're such angels it's a pleasure to spend time with them. Yae is like a cute young mother buying groceries for her children.

I can't take it anymore and reach out and hug Yae right in the middle of the store. You're too cute Yae, I say. She starts to panic so I pet her and she calms down. She likes being pet,she says.

With shopping done we leave the supermarket and run into Ema and Izumi. Izumi delegated her work to the other student council members and ditched them so she could chase after me on the way home when she ran into Ema looking for us. Since I was petting Yae-oneechan Ema she wants something as well. Apparently they were watching. So I promise to hold her hand as we walk home.
>>
>>14323787
I think he'll eventually do all the routes anyway.
>>
https://vndb.org/v12613
Well damn.
>>
File: moe ema.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
moe ema.png
2 MB, 1366x768
Ema won't let go even when we get to the shop. Even when I'm helping customers she holds my hand. I try and tell her to let go so I can work but she refuses so I give up and let her do as she wishes. She holds my hand the rest of the day and customers comment on how cute it is to see siblings like us.
>>
>>14323847
das moe
>>
File: mother.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
mother.png
2 MB, 1366x768
Mother calls and sets the whole family on edge. She wants to talk to father but he's gone. Oh? Did you close the store then? I tell her no, we'll protect the store together. She's impressed. It must be Yae, she says. She can keep the store open since she's gifted.

She hangs up before I can get any contact information from her. We all decide to go to bed.

I take a bath and join Tomoka in bed but something bothers me. I leave to check up on Ema and Yae.
>>
File: yae and ema.png (1022 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
yae and ema.png
1022 KB, 1366x768
I go to the younger twins' room and find them naked in bed kissing each other! I can't bring myself to leave, I'm captivated by them.

Ema feels her sister's breasts and comments that she wishes she had breasts as large as Yae. All of her elder sisters have larger breasts than her and she's worried that I prefer larger breasts than she has. Ema can't take it any more, she says. She wants Yae inside her. So I watch as Yae pushes her fingers inside Ema and Ema pushes her fingers inside Yae while they kiss each other.

I can't take it myself! Watching them fingering each other is too much for me to bear (seriously watching sisters fucking is too hot). Pretend I'm onii-chan, Ema tells Yae. I barely hold myself together while listening to the wet sounds they make until both my younger sisters orgasm together.

Ema makes a comment to Yae suggesting she knew I was watching the whole time so I decide I've had enough and run back to my room.
>>
File: tomoka stare.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
tomoka stare.png
2 MB, 1366x768
In the morning Tomoka wakes me up and I make breakfast while she makes lunch and Ema and Yae bake cookies. I can't get the image of them masturbating each other last night.

Tomoka realizes something's wrong with me when she mentions Ema and Yae but she doesn't press her questions. I hold out some eggs for her to taste and Mikoto catches us. No fair feeding Tomoka! She interrupts us. She demands I feed her too so I do. Then I wake up Izumi-nee. She tries to kiss me again but I hold off her advances. We all have breakfast together and go to school.

- Be back later.
>>
>>14323988
Which route are we going for boss? I hope it's the Izumi or Mikoto route. I need the age of Onee-sans promised by Tomino
>>
>>14325972
Tomoka is an oneesan too
>>
>>14323988
Are you still there?

>>14325972
I think he'll be doing all the routes, but imouto twins first.
>>
File: tomoka onee-san.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
tomoka onee-san.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Sorry, life keeps getting in the way.

Juubee meets me at school and tries to give me porn again. I ask him what his problem is giving me this crap and he says 'don't get me wrong, it's to help you in your sister harem'. He asks whether I want elder sister or younger sister eroge?

Tomoka overhears and is shaking with rage. Stop giving Kazuya strange ideas! she yells. Why only elder or younger sisters anyway, she mutters, what about elder sisters that are the same age?

How about this one then? He tries to pass me a copy of "Your Dia ..." but Tomoka cuts him off (Your Diary is made by the same company https://vndb.org/v5286 ).

Yasuko-chan interrupts us talking to start class.
>>
File: lunch time.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
lunch time.png
2 MB, 1366x768
Lunch time with all my sisters.
>>
File: mikoto's proposal.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
mikoto's proposal.png
1 MB, 1366x768
During lunch my sisters discuss who I'm going to choose to take with me.

Then Mikoto-nee crosses a line. If I marry Kazuya, she says, we'll be together forever.

Tomoka freaks out. Married?!?!

Izumi-nee then says she would be a better bride for me than Mikoto. This leads to another argument between Izumi, Mikoto, Yae, and Ema on which one is best for me until lunch break is over. Tomoka still just insists that twins should be together.
>>
File: yasuko-chan.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
yasuko-chan.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Yasuko-sensei reminds us that summer break is approaching and to enjoy all the yummy summer treats. All she thinks of is dessert.

Another choice. Who am I most concerned about?

Izumi and Mikoto
Tomoka
Yae and Ema'

Yae and Ema it is. (seriously I think things will get screwed up if we change twins right in the middle. At least for now).
>>
File: yae and ema in the kitchen.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
yae and ema in the kitchen.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Since there's no student council meeting today I tell Tomoka that I'm walking home with Yae and Ema. She's immediately disappointed but doesn't get in my way. She'll check on Izumi-nee.

I run downstairs to the first year classes to find Ema and Yae. They're surprised I want to walk home with them again. Since we're the first to arrive at the cafe we have to watch the store ourselves until our sisters arrive. Ema is forced to watch the front of the store while Yae and I are in the back. She's nervous about strangers but she's brave. I'm happy to spend time alone with my cute younger sisters. I pet Yae and she panics. Please not while we're working in the kitchen, she says.

(I hope you guys try this out yourselves. The young twins both have soft breathy voices that are so adorable they'll give you moegasms)
>>
File: ema sucking my finger.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ema sucking my finger.png
1 MB, 1366x768
I burn myself on the oven because there's a hole in the mitt. Yae panics and runs after the first aid kit but Ema has a better idea. She sucks on my finger.

Yae asks what she's doing I need medicine. But Ema insists this is better than medicine, right onii-chan? Then she whispers to Yae, 'this is your chance onee-chan, you want onii-chan's finger inside you don't you?'

The twins then spend time trading off sucking my finger. Feeling my little sisters tongues on my finger is very pleasant.

After a while though Ema says she can't take it anymore and begins kissing Yae. 'not in front of onii-chan' Yae insists but Ema keeps on the attack relentlessly kissing her sister. My heart races as I watch my sweet younger sisters trade off sucking my finger and kissing each other.

I wonder what it would feel like if it were my penis instead of my finger. "Yae! Ema!" I undo my pants but just then Tomoka comes home.
>>
File: bride talk.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
bride talk.png
1 MB, 1366x768
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO YAE AND EMA! Tomoka literally catches on fire. YOU DAMNED PERVERT!

After the store is closed we're reviewing the day. We have a special order tomorrow for a wedding anniversary cake. While not a wedding cake all my sisters are still excited at making a special cake which bonds two people together. They discuss design ideas for the cake. For awhile they drown themselves in a wedding magazine, talking about brides, marriage proposals, and wedding dresses, dating, holding hands, and becoming lovers. It is every girl's dream to be a bride.

It brings up sad memories of our parents though. What could have caused two people who loved each other to drift apart?
>>
>>14330465
Having someone's warm tongue/saliva on your burn sounds painful as fuck.
>>
File: ema wants to try this one.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ema wants to try this one.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Another choice. I choose Yae and Ema.

Yae and Ema come to my room. Without father's recipes they ask to use the internet to search recipes online. We lie on my bed together and use the net to look up recipes.

Yae sees something cute looking on my computer so she double clicks it. OH CRAP! She opens up my file of sister incest eroge! I'm doomed. While I'm panicking Ema clicks on the CG gallery and browses the pictures.

I've learned a lot, Ema says. I'm so embarrassed.

'Oh, this one is three people at once' Ema says.

'Three at once?' Yae is shocked. 'You can do it three at once?'

Ema, Ema wants to try this onii-chan.
>>
File: 3p with imoutos.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
3p with imoutos.png
1 MB, 1366x768
I end up in a 3 way with my little sisters. Ema sits on my penis and rubs my penis back and forth with her vagina while I lick Yae's pussy. Yae is so embarrassed but Ema talks her into it. 'this is your chance onee-chan' Ema tells her. 'You can't let it pass you by'

So the two kiss each other while we engage in non penetrative sex with each other. It's just like the image they saw in my eroge CG. We all orgasm together.

Ema and Yae stand up together. Ema tells me that she doesn't want to get a jump on Yae but hopes that next time I'll put it inside her. Yae panics at what we just did, thanks me for the recipes, and runs out of the room. Ema thanks me for what we did after getting recipes, and follows her twin.
>>
File: lunch with my sisters.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
lunch with my sisters.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Mikoto-oneechan wakes me up. The student council has to come to her club event this morning so she's come to get me. Tomoka wakes up and gets upset that I'll be alone with Mikoto. I remind them that because it's a student council event Izumi-nee is coming too. Tomoka stops panicking and goes back to sleep.

I make some coffee for Izumi so it'll help her wake up for our student council work this morning. We get ready to leave and Yae and Ema come in. I'm instantly reminded about what we did last night but shake it from my mind. Now's not the time to remember those things.

At lunch I share lunch with my sisters again. Even Tomoka gets in to feeding me. It surprises my other sisters that she's being honest with herself enough to feed me.

Izumi reminds us all that tomorrow the shop is closed. It's our annual family trip days. Even with our parents gone we intend to have our family trip together. It'll be a week vacation. Our customers are already aware of it because we do this every year.

Mikoto asks where we're going. But wherever is fine because we'll be alone together for a whole week.

It's a sibling harem, Ema says. That's what I wanted to say! Mikoto tells her.

So this year it's Kazuya's harem vacation. Izumi says. Everyone's getting into it.

(goddamn it, why dear god why wasn't I born into this family? It's just not fair)

As the youngest sisters the choice is left up to Ema and Yae. After discussing awhile about our options Ema and Yae settle on the beach. We'll go to the beach together as a family.

All my sisters in swimsuits for a week makes them all excited.
>>
File: helping yasuko-chan.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
helping yasuko-chan.png
1 MB, 1366x768
After lunch I run into Yasuko-sensei carrying a box. I offer to help and realize it's all sweets. She's carrying a huge box of sweets to the faculty lounge. She offers me a Ramune for my trouble.

During class Tomoka realizes I'm staring at her. I must be in heat, Juubee says, congratulations Tomoka. In heat! Tomoka panics. If he's really in heat ... she mutters to herself. Before I can offer an explanation to why I was staring at her Yasuko-chan starts class.

Another choice. Who am I concerned about today?
>>
File: imouto's making drama.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
imouto's making drama.png
1 MB, 1366x768
I'm still concerned with Yae and Ema. That night I'm fixing Nabe with Yae while Ema helps out. After dinner Ema wants to watch TV together. So I watch a romance drama with Yae and Ema.

After the love scene in the movie Yae and Ema want to try a love scene too. Ema refuses to wait. Yae pulls down my pants and pulls out my dick. Ema and Yae both together give me a hand job. They're fascinated at seeing my dick up close and both of them rub my dick softly. Until I ejaculate semen all over their faces and in their hair. Ema tastes some of it and Yae licks it off her fingers.

I want to go further, Ema says but just then Mikoto comes home. Since they're covered in semen they have to hide. They can't let our older sisters catch them like this.

They're forced to hide while I pretend to watch television until they can sneak out to go change. Both of them say it was exciting to almost be caught but promise to be more careful in the future.
>>
Father calls. He wants to know what we're doing about the shop tomorrow. Are we going on vacation? Yes. Getting along with your sisters? Yes. Good luck with them. He says and hangs up.

Mother calls. I was just on the phone with father. I see. Are you going on vacation tomorrow? Yes, to the beach.

Ehhhh? The beach huh? I see. Good luck with them all tomorrow.

What do you mean good luck? I ask.

I mean good luck, she says. Hehe.
>>
File: mikoto in a swimsuit.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
mikoto in a swimsuit.png
1 MB, 1366x768
I hear screams outside from Yae, Ema, and Tomoka. Izumi and Mikoto-nee are bullying them about something but won't tell me what. 'Girls secret' they say and push me out of the room.

Moments later Mikoto comes in the room in a bikini. 'He's not supposed to see till tomorrow!' Izumi shouts. Mikoto refuses to listen. She wants to know what I think of her swimsuit now. Apparently all my sisters are together trying on swimsuits. The shouting was Izumi and Mikoto forcing the younger sisters to try on theirs.

The phone rings saving me the embarrassment of revealing what I think of Mikoto's swimsuit. It's mother again.

I forgot to tell you something important Kazuya. There's stamina drink in the fridge, she says. It's for sexual endurance, she tells me.

What am I supposed to do with that? I ask.

Wow, you can satisfy 5 girls without needing stamina drink? she asks. It must be great to be young. She hangs up.

Sorry, Mikoto-nee I say but she quietly leaves the room.

Izumi-nee she shouts. There's stamina drink in the fridge! It's for sexual endurance!

I'm on it! Izumi says. What a vacation this'll turn out to be, I sigh.
>>
Can you play a better game next time?
>>
File: all my sisters.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
all my sisters.png
1 MB, 1366x768
At the beach. Yae and Ema route.

All the girls get changed. Tomoka is so embarrassed at being seen in what amounts to underwear screams and runs off. Mikoto chases after her to get her back.

Yae looks cute in her frilled one piece. Ema looks cute in her two piece. You don't need large breasts to be cute, I tell her. She hasn't grown at all in a year and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Ahhhhhhh, we're losing to Yae's boobs and Ema's flat chest! Mikoto shouts.

It's not fair to just gush over your younger sisters like that. Tomoka complains.

So I praise all my sisters. We then play beach volleyball together.
>>
>>14331085
Ehh, I like this one. Pure love incest romance moege in a family that encourages you to fuck your sisters.

It doesn't get much better than this.

Any recommendations?
>>
>>14331085
>this
>not a good game
Shit taste senpai.

>>14331116
>>14323842
>>
>>14331116
>It doesn't get much better than this.
Seriously. It's way better than

>ended up completely covered in semen.
>she fucks every boy in class.
>The door opens.

Actually speaking of that, could you upload whatever save file would let me play Aoi mode?, since that's not going to happen here.
>>
File: yagai gakushuu 3.jpg (105 KB, 974x708) Image search: [Google]
yagai gakushuu 3.jpg
105 KB, 974x708
>>14331977
Hmmmm, I don't know. None of this looks like save files to me.

You have to win with Aoi first no matter what choices you make. Once she's done you can play Aoi mode. Just ctrl through I guess. My apologies.
>>
After a delicious lunch which Tomoka made Ema shares some sweets she made with me. She is becoming a very skilled cook. When I praise Tomoka's cooking she becomes so shy she looks like she'll faint.

We play beach volleyball, crack open a watermelon, and enjoy sitting together talking on the beach.
>>
File: snowcones on the beach.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
snowcones on the beach.png
2 MB, 1366x768
Yae and Ema offer to buy drinks for everyone. I promise them a reward if they do. I take them to a snow cone shop and buy snow cones for them. Since Ema is tired I carry her.

They offer to share some of their snow cones with me. It's ... it's an indirect kiss. Yae becomes nervous. Ema notices I became excited in my most important place at the thought of an indirect kiss with Yae. She pulls down my swim trunks and both of them give me a handjob right there on the beach.

Realizing I'm growing nervous at getting a handjob from my little sisters in a public place Ema says she has an idea. She leans across me and starts kissing Yae. This is worse! I think as I watch my younger sisters kissing in front of me while their hands stroke my dick.

You taste so sweet Ema, Yae says. They push their tongues inside each other's mouths and kiss each other deeply.

Finally I ejaculate all over both of my younger sisters. Then Yae and Ema lick the semen off each other. After I thank them both for making me feel so good Mikoto-nee finds us and drags us back to the rest of the group. Looks like we finished just in time not to be caught.
>>
File: leaving the beach.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
leaving the beach.png
2 MB, 1366x768
My apologies, it looks like it was only a day trip. At night we all go home. I swear I thought they said it was a week.

Anyway, school then work till late.
>>
File: 1423768020906.jpg (79 KB, 408x475) Image search: [Google]
1423768020906.jpg
79 KB, 408x475
>>14331977
>The door opens

I think he's trying to save you the disappointment of the actual ending. I finished the Otoha route myself
>>14294408
And it was balls out retarded. He wakes up in the morning like nothing at all happened and the two walk to school while he wonders whether or not it was a dream.

Seriously, it was fucking stupid. Reader-kun probably didn't want to disappoint us. I just pretended it didn't happen.
>>
File: kirino seal of approval.png (191 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kirino seal of approval.png
191 KB, 500x500
>>14331044
>Wow, you can satisfy 5 girls without needing stamina drink? she asks. It must be great to be young.

Are you fucking kidding me? This is your MOM? Jesus Christ on a stick.
>>
>>14333762
I wonder if she'll get disappointed if you don't go on a harem route.
>>
File: mikoto's tail.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
mikoto's tail.png
1 MB, 1366x768
It's hard to see unless you remove the text field but Mikoto wears a tail.

Anyway. I carry Ema home since she fell asleep. My sisters help carry things back from the beach since I'm carrying Ema and they don't want to wake her up.

At home after I put Ema and Yae to bed I find Izumi-nee lounging in her nightgown watching television. She reminds me that since everyone is too tired we'll need to open the store late tomorrow so I go outside to tape a sign to the front saying we'll be closed till noon. I notice the lights on inside and think it's a burglar so I run in and confront them.

It's Yae. I scare the daylights out of her. She's trying to get cakes, pie, and sponge cake ready for the store so we can open on time. She is incredible. So I offer to help her and we bake as much as we can together so the store can open on time tomorrow.

As we bake pie and sponge cake together she asks who I've chosen to live with.

I'm honest with my feelings. I don't want to choose, I tell her.

I see, she says. All of us trust you onii-chan. We know it's hard but we trust you.
>>
File: yae closeup.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
yae closeup.png
1 MB, 1366x768
When we finish I find Ema and Yae watching television instead of going to bed. They slept on the train, they tell me. Yae goes to make some tea so we can chat together.

What type of girls do you like? Ema asks me.

Are you talking about a TV drama? Yae asks.

No, I'm talking about sex. Ema says.

S...s...sssss... sex? Yae says in a panic. Girls shouldn't talk about sssssss...sex Ema-chan.

Ema apologizes. She won't do it again. I notice she's tired again so I carry her to bed.
>>
File: tomoka and juubee.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
tomoka and juubee.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Juubee asks me what I'm spacing out for all day. Am I sick. I'm fine. I can't tell him and Tomoka that I'm thinking about my conversation with Yae and Ema last night. It's been bothering me all day.

Just as I'm thinking of them we run into them in the hall. They're late getting back to class so they only have time to say hello to us before leaving.

You sure have strange younger sisters Kazuya.

I boil with rage.

I mean you have mysterious sisters.

I continue to boil with rage.

What does he want from me Tomoka! he pleads with her.

Kazuya loves his younger twin sisters, Tomoka says. You shouldn't have upset him like that. It's your own fault.

If you need advice about Yae and Ema I'm here for you, Tomoka tells me. I thank her and we go back to class when the bell rings.
>>
File: club disbanding.png (1009 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
club disbanding.png
1009 KB, 1366x768
Sorry about that last post. Image failure.

Surprisingly Ema and Yae are in the student council room with Izumi-nee. I ask what they're up to. They're here to discuss the confectionery club. Apparently it's being disbanded because there's only two people in it, Yae and Ema. They'll lose their club room and be unable to meet at school. I offer to help but because I'm on the student council I can't join any clubs. The same with Izumi. What if they meet at home to make sweets, would that work? Certainly, Izumi says. But then it won't be a school club anymore.

Since nothing can be done, their club will be disbanded. They'll have to join the regular cooking club.

They don't just want to share sweets at school. They want to help teach others how to make sweets and enter school competitions together. If they're not an official club, they can't. The twins start to cry.
>>
File: mikoto can't cook.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
mikoto can't cook.png
2 MB, 1366x768
Eh, Sorry forgot the name field. I'm using it so people can track individual stories. My apologies.

For now Izumi won't disband their club but it's a temporary solution. They thank her for doing what she can and leave. Worried about their well being Izumi releases me from my student council work for the day and sends me home so I can be with Yae and Ema. I meet them at the school entrance and promise to go shopping with them on the way home. It helps brighten their mood.

Back at home our customers immediately realize that Ema is upset. I tell them not to worry, she's fine but they know something's bothering her.

You have to protect them, they tell me. They're your precious dolls (dolls eh? Thanks Japan). I promise them I'll do whatever it takes to make my sisters happy.

They try to recruit Tomoka but she has too much to do already to join their club. Mikoto offers to join but as a third year the club will be disbanded once she graduates anyway.

But it solves the problem immediately, Ema says.

Not a good idea, I tell her. Mikoto-nee can't cook. She's shocked by the truth. She really has no ability to cook. Tomoka promises to do whatever she can to help when she can and I do the same. Even if I can't join the club, I'll do whatever I can for them.

They thank us all for doing everything we can to help and end up smiling again.
>>
It is time.

What was in the back of our minds since nearly the start of the game. What we feared but didn't want to face. What we knew was coming even though we didn't want to think of it. Only one girl can win.

We must now choose.

Yae
Or Ema?
>>
>>14335279
Yae
Ema is gross pervert
>>
>>14335279
>>14335287
Seconding. Normally I'd go for the loli bodytype, but Ema a slut.
>>
>>14335279
You're a monster for splitting the two up
>>
File: chosing yae.png (910 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
chosing yae.png
910 KB, 1366x768
>>14335287
>>14335296
;_;
I like Ema

>>14335483
Yeah, I think they're perfectly ok being a couple with each other. Unlike the other sisters they don't seem to need Kazuya to make them happy.

Ah well.

I choose to help Yae with the club. She's surprised. She desperately tries to get me to help Ema. Ema tells her it's ok. She wants the two of us to work together. Reluctantly Yae lets Ema pass me to her.

Let's work together onii-chan.
>>
File: yae at school.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
yae at school.png
1 MB, 1366x768
We are on the Yae route.

In the morning I meet Yae in the kitchen baking. I always love seeing your face first thing in the morning, I tell her. It makes her awfully shy.

Being with her makes me feel the same feeling I imagine father and mother share with each other. She is Cafe Apple Pie's little Pâtissière (I had to search for that spelling) and it makes me so happy just to be with her.

Can I ask you a question Yae? What do you do when you get turned on while you're working?

She nearly jumps out of her skin and almost drops an entire tray of pastries on the floor. She runs to make pudding and escapes me for now. Darn, I really wanted to hear her answer.

'does he remember?' Yae whispers when I'm gone. 'there's no way he knows'
>>
>>14335663
stop soiling her purity you sick bastard
>>
File: in the kitchen.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
in the kitchen.png
1 MB, 1366x768
I meet Yae at school. She's been waiting for me at the entrance. We set out to find a room where her club can meet. It needs to be a room with a range and oven. I find the school's student kitchen and introduce myself as Tomoka Kurano's younger twin brother. Since Tomoka is a well known regular of the cooking club.

We need to find a new room for the confectionery club to meet. Instead the teacher in charge of the kitchen tells Yae to join the cooking club since the kitchen is in use every day they can't split it with the confectionery club. They don't make sweets but there's really no need for two cooking clubs in school. When she realizes it makes Yae sad she takes it back and wishes us luck.

I tell Yae it's one setback and we need to keep moving forward. We decide to go home. It's getting late and the store shouldn't be without it's main chef for long. It's too much pressure on the other sisters without me and Yae.
>>
>>14335695
Fucks her twin sister regularly
Pure

Meh.
>>
We come home to find the store closed. Worried we both run inside to see what went wrong.

Nothing went wrong, Mikoto tells us. We just sold out of everything. It was great!

Sold out? Yae looks very upset. We go to the kitchen and find Tomoka and Izumi-nee. Tomoka apologizes to us both. She tried her best but can't replace Yae.

I walk Yae to her room. I can tell she's still sad. I know exactly why. She wants to do her best for Cafe Apple Pie and she feels she let the store down today. I want to help her but I'm not sure how yet.

I meet Tomoka in our room. She's worried about Yae. She was awfully sad today. She knows it's because the store closed early. She offers her best support and promises to learn to be the best pâtissière she can to replace Yae when we're not here so that Yae doesn't have to worry.
>>
Why does Ema act like a 5 year old you have to carry around? The youngest girls are 15-16. Even if she's a fake loli, that's too much isn't it?
>>
>>14335744
it's mostly ema's slutty influence
she's a pure maiden with a gentle heart, she can't help it that's why she must be protected
>>
Trying to get the trial for 貞操観念ZERO to work, keep getting the error:

>Member "Kag" does not exist

Anyone?

Feel free to check it out yourself http://orcsoft.jp/drf002/download.html
>>
File: always looking at you.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
always looking at you.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>14335801
https://youtu.be/TQpfpVD6vC8?t=50

But nii-san, I'm troubling you and although I'm happy to be alone with you all day I realize that Ema wants to be with you too. And soon mother's coming back and we're going to be separated. I talked with Ema about it and decided that if all I get to be with you is at school then it'll be enough. We'll still be able to see each other at school even when mother takes you away.

She starts to cry.

But Yae, you love to make sweets and your dream is to be in the confectionery club, so we still have a promise to be together until I help you fulfill your dream.

She stops crying. It's not fair, she says. You're always so kind. Nii-san. Do you remember this morning?

This morning?

Yes. You asked what I do when I'm turned on at work.

Of course I remember.

Well. When we were in grade school. Mother was making decorations for a cake. I saw how excited you were and I promised.

That we would own a pastry shop together
That we would own a pastry shop together

we say at the same time

(ok, it's possible they're meaning 興奮 to be excited and not 'turned on'. I've just been playing too much nukige and see it as a sexual reference all the time)

You remember. You remember, Yae says. She begins to cry in earnest now.

Of course I remember, I tell her. It's a dream we share together.

But I'm your sister, she tells me.

You are the most important person to me, I tell her.

I love you onii-chan, she says. I love you.

I love you too Yae. I tell her. We kiss.

Do you really? She asks.

Of course. I tell her. I just gave you my first kiss.

I took your first kiss? She asks. But, but I'm not as beautiful as our nee-sans nor as cute as Ema.

But that's wrong. I tell her. To me you're the cutest. I kiss her again. That you love me makes me the happiest.
>>
File: sex with yae 1.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
sex with yae 1.png
1 MB, 1366x768
I'm too happy, she says. I'm so hot I'm burning up.

Yae, I tell her. I want to be with you forever. Is it all right to choose you?

I don't have to be separated? she asks.

Come here, I say. And take off your clothes.

B...but. she stutters.

I want to feel you more, I say to her. I want to have sex with you.

In front of me is the girl I love the most. The girl I want to be with the most. The girl I want to feel the most.

I want it too. I want to have sex with nii-san too. She sits on the bed and takes off her shirt. Don't stare so much, she says. It's embarrassing.

I can't, I tell her. You're so beautiful, I want to stare at you more. You're breasts are beautiful.

It embarrasses her but I reach out and touch her breasts. The feel of her chest is so hot. It feels good to touch them. I rub her breasts and pinch her nipples. She squeals as I touch her. Her chest gets hotter and hotter as we go on. We kiss again and again. I love you Yae, I love you so much. I love you too, she says. I suck on her nipples until she climaxes.

More, she says, more. I want to become your lover, she says. I want to be one with you.

I place her on her back and use my fingers to spread her pussy. She's burning up so much I can barely touch her. I stimulate her clitoris with my fingers.

Your fingers aren't enough, she tells me. It's my first time, even if it hurts I want you to take it. I love you so I'll endure any pain for you. Please hurry, she pleads, I want you to steal my virginity.
>>
File: sex with yae 2.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
sex with yae 2.png
1 MB, 1366x768
She bites the sheets as I push my penis into her slowly. Slowly, slowly I push into her.

I love you, I love you nii-san. She says.

I love you Yae. I say to her. I push my penis into her and she cries out as I pierce her hymen.

I've taken it, I tell her. I've taken your first time.

I'm so happy, she says. I'm so happy that it was you. She cries, the tears roll down her cheeks.

She's not my younger sister anymore. I've become one with her. We've become lovers. It's so hot and tight inside her. I feel so good. I begin to pump in and out of her. Feeling her body. Feeling her heart. She is mine now. She belongs to me.

I love you Yae.

I listen to her sweet voice. More, more! She says. I want to feel you more!

I lean forward and suck on her nipples. Not now! She cries out. I can't take you sucking my nipples right now, it feels too good.

Then feel too good, I say to her. She orgasms just as I cum inside her.

Are we lovers now? she asks.

We're lovers now, I say.

(Hope that was enough for you for now. See you again.)
>>
>>14336091
Thank you so much. I've really enjoyed reading your posts.
>>
>>14323952
>>14335279
Their room and bed are a mystery. Maybe it's a just a king sized bunk bed.

Also this >>14336127
>>
File: yae and ema's room.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
yae and ema's room.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>14336274
>>
File: naked sister.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
naked sister.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Yae is in a panic looking for her clothes so she can leave before Tomoka gets out of the bath. We were in such a hurry to have sex her clothing is scattered about the room.

I wish she didn't have to get dressed. I want to see her naked more.

(Anyway, I don't have time. Work, then school I just really want to play this more. Ahh well).
>>
>>14336724
I could see it before, I was just noting it doesn't quite look as large as the yuri scene suggests. It also doesn't appear you'd even be able to see anything unless you were right in the room with them, but it's just pointless over-analysis of moege.

That room is cute as fuck though.

>>14336761
Yae is the cutest too. May her pure love of onii-chinpo save her from her slutty lesbo twin.
>>
File: ema.png (1 MB, 1296x758) Image search: [Google]
ema.png
1 MB, 1296x758
>>14336793
>disliking Ema
>>
>>14336724
>identical desks and chairs.

I have a twin and that shit pisses me off. Every goddamned birthday 'oh let's get matching stuff for the twins' 'oh they're so cute getting matching pairs of everything' 'let's dress the twins up the same'

Fuck you everyone. Seriously. Let twins be themselves. If they actually want identical shit then fine but let them choose for themselves.

If you have twins, PLEASE don't treat them as a set. By the way. Thanks for the set of walkie talkies all those years ago grandpa, since you gave one to each of us the only person I could ever talk to was my twin, FUCK YOU GRANDPA
>>
Hello /jp/ I am a crossboarder memeposter(you can guess my origin)

I have an issue, I only want help. I recently upgraded to Windows 8.1 from xp. Now old eroges don't work.

"There will be no voice or sound effects because the system does not support ADPCM files. Do you wish to continue? (CODE=0:0) ."

and while I am aware of the solution, it doesn't seem to work on Windows 8.1 as it worked on xp. How do you guys do it? I can't overwrite any file in system 32, am i missing something?
>>
>>14337946
Downgrade to Windows 7.
>>
>>14337946
https://www.virtualbox.org
>>
>>14337981
That's the same answer google gave me.

Man why did I even upgrade. Is there really no other way around it?
>>
>>14337993
Windows 8 a shit.

Upgrade to Windows 10?
>>
>>14337921
I think if I had a twin I wouldn't want to talk to anyone else.
>>
File: 16-28-05.png (562 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
16-28-05.png
562 KB, 800x600
>>14337998
> tfw you will never have a cute twin sister
why even live
>>
>>14337998
>>14338021
I don't have a twin sister though, I have a twin brother. Hence the dressing us up the same. It's cute when you're under 5. It's rage inducing at 15
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 164

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.