[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rhythm Games Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
Cause everyone forgets BMS and O2Jam.
>>
>>14281452
Gravity Wars when?
>>
>>14281452

So I have 1st Style to EMPRESS on BMS all set to Easy judge rank. I've figured out how to make them Normal but it would be a fucking pain in the ass to chance every single chart.

Is there a way to change them all easily or even some key combination in game?
>>
daily reminder that BOFU2015 was shit.
>>
>>14281457
Fuck off
>>
What the hell is Infinitas? The last thread was the first I heard of it.
>>
>>14281546
official PC version of IIDX. It's currently going through private alpha tests.
>>
>>14281457
April
>>
Real talk, why is the English-speaking rhythm game community such a shitty, elitist circlejerk?
>>
>>14281452
>O2Jam
But I didn't
>>
>>14281729
Hopefully it will be better once infinitas comes out, and konami shuts down the mayumi cum factory. Right now a good portion of the english speaking fan base is hidden away on an invite only forum. The community would be better as a whole if we gathered on a central public forum and removed all the hiearcheal invite crap. Not sure what the equivalent is today, but back in the day bemanistyle forums was really nice.
>>
>>14281796
Bemanistyle came back and ZiV is trash.
>>
>>14281457
they haven't even announces SDVX 4 ffs
>>
What is the purpose of lane covers?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>14282027
If you keep making the hi speed higher and higher, you're bound to get some ghosting at one point.

Sudden+ exist so that you can can still plays slow songs with a short reaction time, more over your eyes can focus on a shorter lenght, which allows you to time a lot more consistently.
>>
How do I use the pcbid I got?
>>
>>14281729

Mainly because bemani doesn't know what a rhythm game is and has yet to release a single one.
>>
Groovin Upper when?
>>
>>14281499
Try copy pasting mine:
https://mega.nz/#!1k8gVAST!x03cKlBuzZaMEG_EzQx0a-K-T6xhMKsUP_tEMvo41VM

If it doesn't work you can try to download from:
http://dl.free.fr/AF40Mw/BMShare?F=658636
and try again.

You should get every bms post-10th style from bms terminal, they already have the judgerank normal.

I can't be bothered to help you for CS exclusives and Black another, so you'll have to change those yourself.
>>
>>14282066
try reading in the place you got it from

/jp/ is not pirated software tech support
>>
trying to break into 12s now and the nightmares of breaking into 11s are returning
>>
File: Consider_the_following.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Consider_the_following.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
O2Jam players here?
>>
>>14282027
Hi speed has two purposes: to spread the notes out, and to have less notes onscreen at once so it's easier to read. The issue is hi speed adjusts both of these proportionally, so the purpose of a lane cover is to ket you adjust them separately.

If you want a lot fewer notes on the screen at once but don't want to have to focus on the whole vertical segment and see them ghosting from moving so fast, you use the lane cover.
>>
is there anyone who seriously plays S-RANDOM?
>>
>>14283055
BMS insane kaidens who are training for angelic layer and maniera play with S random A LOT, but that isn't until you are at the VERY end of the game and if you are talking about IIDX than the answer is no, there is nobody who seriously plays S-random
>>
>>14282513
Yup. Still alive.
>>
>>14281729
Because it's a shit game, but you won't be stopping after years of practice. The feeling you have when you know it's shit, but can't stop is making people mentally unstable like any other stupid addiction. The sooner you realize how shitty it is you can drop all your illusions of happy community comparing scores. They don't mean shit and being better than others in rhythm games is literally the most pointless thing in life. If you're new, quit now. Otherwise either find few friends and play and avoid the community completely. You're not going to find intelligent or fun discussions over pretty bad music anyways.
If there's any problem with english speaking community it's the idea of having a community. There isn't anything better anywhere in the world. People generally stick to few tiny groups and that's it. If you can't enjoy the game as it is, don't bother. Having a need to talk to someone over pressing buttons is kinda ridiculous in the first place. I mean, seriously now.
>>
>>14283086
whats the diff between S-RANDOM and RANDOM exactly
>>
>>14283104
projecting pretty hard my memedude
>>
>>14283102
you should totally post a username and your server or something X3
>>
>>14283108
s-random randoms every note so it's 100% random, you get hammer notes when there shouldn't be and they're not there when they should be.
random just randoms the lanes
>>
>>14283104
for some of us rhythm games are a way to keep us mentally stable though
>>
>>14283116
jesus fuck
>>
File: cxckrl.png (1009 KB, 1000x890) Image search: [Google]
cxckrl.png
1009 KB, 1000x890
>>14283112
I play most servers. Won't post my username though.
>>
>>14283119
Well, it wouldn't change the fact you're already mentally unstable and if you need some specific type of feedback to feel better it can't be any good for decent community where you get the taste of both sides, one of which you may not like at all thus leading to shitstorms and what not
>>
>>14283104
I just like the music and have ADHD, relax buddy
>>
>>14283153
Ritalin makes everything better
>>
>>14283191
adderall > ritalin
step it up dude
>>
>>14283191
Not the guy you are talking to but Ritalin makes me depressed and anxious.
>>
File: l3V0mME.jpg (378 KB, 1944x1944) Image search: [Google]
l3V0mME.jpg
378 KB, 1944x1944
>ITG players
>>
>>14283205
I'm the guy he was talking to, pretty much the same.
I don't really care if I can't get shit done
>>
>>14283205
Sure. Not meant to be taken seriously. Poking a bit.
>>14283219
Curious how your play sessions work out? At what stage are you now, how often and long do you play?
>>
>>14283153
does having add affect scores
>>
Is iidx as easy as it looks
>>
>>14283277
Is ur mom as easy as she looks?
>>
>>14283281
savage xddddd
>>
>>14283284
thanks
>>
>>14283209
that pedo grab
>>
>>14283132
nice picture regardless, get ready for me to post that next thread.
>>
Why does easy clear exist?
>>
Is LR2 the best IIDX clone to stream, assuming I don't have a cabinet?
>>
>>14283480
>>14283480
Because normal gauge 2 hard
>>
>>14283506
Calling LR2 a clone of IIDX is insulting to LR2.

So,
>>
Wasn't pendual supposed to be leaked today or something?
>>
>>14283506
sure, it's the least bad anyway
>>
how do i not get my feet mixed up when playing ddr
>>
>>14283277
Yes, to get into.

You literally just press the buttons at the time they cross the red line and scratchyscratch at the right time.

For some reason this becomes incredibly difficult at higher levels.
>>
Can someone get me some 9K PMS links? I cant find shit, not even on sows.
>>
>>14283615
Go learn japanese and you'll find plenty of places.
>>
>>14283277
It's conceptually simple but the nature of the controls and the strict timing windows make it a lot harder than most other rhythm games.
>>
>>14283615
http://manbow.nothing.sh/event/event.cgi

I hope this helps
>>
>>14283740
It does, thanks >w</

>>14283643
get out Agka.
>>
Good rhythm games for android?
>>
>>14283802
not really
>>
>>14283802
deemo is fun
>>
>>14283802
O2Jam U
>>
Yo if anyone needs a sows invite and is on animebytes I'm willing to to trade invites. Just drop your email or something if interested
>>
>>14283957
check the invites thread on sows, there are people who have them there
>>
>>14283974
Will do, thanks.
>>
>>14282042
Wait what? He/She/It said lane covers.
>>
>>14281729
Well it's more than partially because, as evidenced by the other replies to this, they're convinced that "rhythm games": just means "Beatmania." If they opened their minds to trying other rhythm games, they might remember that there was once a time when rhythm games were fun instead of obsessing over spreadsheets of songs and breaking the ten wall. Beatmania is not the only rhythm game out there, and it's more of a chore than any other.

>>14283802
There are a bunch, if you're not a "fun is a buzzword" dickhead. Deemo, Cytus, Hachi Hachi (search for the apk), Groove Coaster, Dynamix, OverRapid, Tone Sphere, and O2Jam are the ones I play the most. You can also get DJMax Ray and DJMax Technika Q, but they're the absolute worst sorts of moneygrabs so don't bother with them unless you're prepared to sink a shitload of money into em. You can also get Andjuist Extend off of rutracker for a Jubeat emulator, it's a bitch to get and you have to change the sync frequently but it's alright, and Maipad Mini is a MaiMai emulator but it's a bitch to get songs in and most of them, only have master charts. I have a pack of like 90 of them, including a few I put together myself, and I'd be happy to uplopad them for anybody interested, but keep in mind you'll have to change the sync for each one manually in their respective maidata files. It took forever, but it was so fucking worth it.
>>
>>14284058
I would love the maimai pack.
>>
>>14284065
iGotchu. Gimme a bit to get it off my tablet, compressed, and uploaded. For background, the game has a small closed group on Facebook that I tried to join andd then months later got accepted to, and so far it's the only place I've found that actually has these things available as an easy download. To get a song working you have to get the maidata and rip a youtube video of the song, then manually sync the two in the maidata because lord knows having the ability to do that in-app would be too convenient. Here's a video of it in action (not my gameplay) to tide you over: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I1UNmaNGfY
>>
Are there any reflec beat sims on Android?
>>
>>14284164
Jesus fuck I wish
>>
>>14284164
>>14284179
Start coding!
>>
>>14284164
Sadly no. However, it IS available on iOS. It's one of the few reasons I want an iPad, along with CrossXBeats and Jubeat (because though Andjuist is functional, it's incomplete and a hassle in comparison to the official iOS version).
>>
File: ScreenShot043.jpg (316 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot043.jpg
316 KB, 1920x1080
Okay, here we go:
https://mega.nz/#!bZoTFQhR!xB0PtHJvEHrjX6N6HFMd5dvU2wj6RR5fi9p2cp5Nzy4

So, instructions. First, grab Maipad Mini from the play store Once it's installed, navigate to the maipadmini folder, it should be in SDcard or whatever the root of your device is. It'll have a folder labeled "score," which is what I uploaded for y'all. Unpack the rar into maipadmini and everything should fall into place, but essentially you want all the song folders and filelist.txt in the score folder. Now comes the shitty part: in each folder, you'll find track.mp3 and maidata.txt. For each song, you have to open maidata.txt and change the &wait= section to the proper sync for your device ( I uploaded a picture for reference). There's no easy way to know exactly what the proper sync is, you just have to playtest a bunch. I recommend starting with Bad Apple, because it's easy to figure out if you're synced or not with the opening of the song and once you figure it out there, you can use the same number for *MOST* of the other songs. Some of them will still be off, but that'll generally get all the toohoo songs synced and you can fix the other ones as you play them and catch the offset.

Yes, it's a bitch of a lot of work, but if you do it once you're all set and then BAM MaiMai at home kinda sorta. It's a grand total of 98 songs not including the tutorial thing. I think. I may have lost count, so it may be 108. It's enough though.
>>
>>14284234
What's the oldest model of iPad that can play Jubeat and Reflec Beat? What type of price should I pay for one? Rhythm games are the only thing I want one of those things for.
>>
Kind of related to what's happening right now

I've never played Maimai but might get into it in the future

Is there any way to turn off those sparkles and noises that happen on those slide and hold notes they're incredibly annoying when I watch gameplay

if so, how? I've never used a machine.
>>
>>14284248
Appreciated.
>>
>>14284294
tbh I have no idea, I don't have one myself. I'm saving for one solely for rhythm games tho. Those are worth it on their own, but it has a few other exclusives I'm curious about as well as fewer issues with sync.

>>14284305
I'm pretty sure you can, a lot of players use the sounds but I've seen videos where they don't have it.
>>
I forgot how to change my green number when I have sudden + on, can someone please help me out?
>>
>>14284370
You can still use the keys to change it in large increments

double tap start button to turn off sudden, then hit effect to modify floating hi-speed

double tap start button to bring the lane cover back
>>
>>14284381
thank you
>>
>>14284294
I play them on the original iPad, just had to download an older version of the games.
>>
>>14284294
I have an iPad 2 and it works fine.
>>
>>14284234
You know android has jubeat right
>>
>>14284531
Yes and no. It does technically have jubeat, but the jubeat release on Android is only compatible with a small handful of devices, most of them older. If you happen to own one of those devices then sure, feel free to download the official release and pay a fortune to unlock a worthwhile amount of songs. Otherwise, get Andjuist / an iPad. You'll probably still have to pay a fortune to get all the tracks (wouldn't know for sure, never played it on iOS), but at least it'll work properly.
>>
>>14284573
there's a torrent for one that works on lollipop and up, comes cracked and has all the dlc included.
>>
>>14284248
Holy fuck, THANK YOU. I've wanted to get into Maipad Mini for a while, but could never find a good premade rar download.
>>
>>14284657
No problem man, glad it helps! I held off for the longest time for the same reason, I just hope the link gets spread around so more people get a chance to try it.

>>14284652
Seriously? Where?? I would worship the ground you walk on if you can provide a link.
>>
>>14284710
it's on sows.
>>
>>14284725
Well fuck, I don't have a SOWS account. Never really realized it had things other than AC data and soundtracks so I never bothered, not even sure how to get in. Is there any chance you'd be able to upload it to a different host or something? I'm sure your answer is no but it can't hurt to ask. I'm the guy who shared the Maipad pack if that helps in any sense, though I'm doubtful of that as well.
>>
>>14284753
I won't invite you but drop a trash email or something and we'll talk.
>>
>>14284764
That's fine man, the literal last thing I expected was an invite to sows. Just set up [email protected] so I can talk there
>>
>>14284294
ipad 1 is fine, miss out on a couple small things like restarting from the pause menu, but all the songs are available.

There's a DLC crack floating around on sows somewhere if you're cheap.
>>
>>14284764
Whatever email client I used won't let me respond, so I just wanted to say thanks for the help and I sincerely appreciate it!
>>
In LR2, is it cheating to have timing Auto Adjust always on?

I feel like there is a minute timing difference between different mixes.
>>
>>14285376
It makes it way to easy to get AAA's so yes.
>>
>>14282513
I'm here too.
Forever, Jupiter, V3 (sometimes) and Samojam + Xenojam songs lists on O2Emu
>>
>>14283132
Hi Entozer
>>
I gave a friend a sows invite, but he says he hasn't received it (sent it about 18 hours ago). What happens if I click 'delete invite', do I get the invite credit back and can try resending it?
Alternatively, what happens if I let the invite timer expire? It's currently 2 days 7 hours remaining
>>
To those of you who play LR2 with keyboard, how do you handle scratching? Jamming shift with my pinkie messes up the rest of my left hand's movements and dual shift seems really unintuitive. I feel like I'm missing something.
Should I just find a chart with a lot of scratching and grind? Does it get better with time or will it always feel like a handicap?

Considering switching to my arcade stick at this rate.
>>
>>14286393
I scratch with my thumb on SPACE and my right pinky on SEMI-COLON. Scratching still feels pretty awkward to me, but it works.
>>
Who is the best rhythm game dude
>>
>>14286527
BMS: jhlee0133 / byebyebye or whatever his name is
Stepmania: Probably Etienne or Staiain
IIDX: DOLCE. or Rag
o2noodle: Genesis maybe?
osu: Cookiezi

I only play BMS and Stepmania so I don't have that good of an idea at who's best outside of those.
>>
>>14285415

>Notes actually for once going to the music
>Cheating

What a piece of shit game.
>>
>>14286393
>Jamming shift with my pinkie messes up the rest of my left hand's movements

That's where practice comes in play
>>
>>14286534
>o2noodle: Genesis maybe?
Nah, it's probably Chyoic
>>
>>14285376
it's not cheating but it can hurt your consistency and feel for timing in the long run

if you don't care about timing then feel free to use it, you are only hurting yourself
>>
>>14286393
I use 'a' and 'q' for scratching.
>>
I recently bought a Windows tablet for school, and I'm wondering if there are any touch-based rhythm games available for Windows? Something like jubeat and maimai, which appears to only have android/iPad releases.
>>
>>14287161
If it's got proper Windows you can run Reblec Beat HDD on it.
>>
>>14287222
there's also a touch driver for jubeat, so it could run effectively an arcade version of jubeat plus
>>
>>14286534
what about for maimai and jubeat and sdvx, etc
>>
There's no way to add an input delay to SDVX, right?
>>
>>14287161
>>14287222
I think there's a reflec beat sim called reflec muse for Windows which might work.
>>14287611
I wonder what the cheapest Windows tablet I could get that could run Reflec beat or jubet AC data.
>>14287704
I have genuinely no idea, I've never played those or really looked at their communities. Maybe PmD Terra for SDVX? I seriously don't know.

Is there a generally agreed upon best PMS player? Also is there anyone here that plays PMS/Pop'n with a keyboard? If so what kind of layout for your keys are you using?
>>
>>14287811
I use A S D F [SPACE] J K L ;
For PMS on keyboard.
>>
>>14288041
>>14288041
I think scratching is bad enough with pinkies, I couldn't imagine that's be comfortable for PMS.

Also is PMS not as popular as BMS? If so, why?
>>
>>14287704
wouldn't maimai be someone like Se2*nya or something

but since nearly everyone who is really good at the game is like at the rating cap there really isn't that much of a best
>>
>>14285992
How does one get Xenojam and Samojam? looking all over for it
>>
>MaiMai

wtf is MaiMai.............oh my god...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BarSgsfn7Jo
>>
>>14288216
It's like a washing machine
>>
Why do a lot of pop'n players wear gloves?
>>
>>14288216
it's fun as fuck, round1 needs to bring it over
>>
>>14288239
because they're bad
>>
>>14288239
Have you slapped those plastic buttons? Shit hurts after a while.
>>
File: ufu.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ufu.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
vsrg.club is down fundaysun
>>
i neeeeed new o2jam servers. o2forever, v3, and o2perfect are getting boring
>>
>>14288155
My pinkies are already used to the play style.
>>
>>14287704
https://youtu.be/iS4xrWcYMeM?t=1896

Keep in mind this was the first time anybody outside of Konami saw the chart.
>>
nekomata master > *
prove me wrong
>>
>>14284305
You can turn off pretty much all of the effect sounds on newer styles. Just hit option when you are at song selection.
>>
>>14289344

L.E.D. is a godking among humans and you sir are wrong.
>>
>>14289344
N a n a h i r a
>>
>>14288179
If you can provide your email I'll send the links, cause I don't want to make them public
>>
Man, Chunithm music unlocking system, and by extent its RPG elements is fucking brutal. Saw a guy Full Combo-ing a song and still fail the song because his character isn't strong enough.
>>
>>14290059
He probably didn't have a gauge boosting character set. Also failing isn't such a big deal unless it's a 課題曲 since it'll still let you continue.

It is a bit of an annoying quirk though.
>>
>>14289899
nails on a chalkboard
>>
>>14289344
nekomata = totto > *
>>
when the F*CK are they gonna add hinabita songs to iidx.....
>>
The top part of my hand where the tendons go into my wrist have been in pain for the past 3 days.
Should I go see a doctor, has this happened to any of you?
>>
>>14291922
stop playing games for like a week and see if the pain comes back when you start playing again. if it does, then yeah go to the doctor
>>
How do I change my DJ name in iidx? I can't find where on the Konami website I need to go to change it.
When I first input it I didn't know which button was delete so my name looks really stupid with like 10 S'
>>
>>14290088
I know that it's not a big of a deal, it's still annoying if you want to pass the next tier of song unlock.
>>
>>14289963
Hey, Its [email protected] (yes the mail is correct, not gmail.) Thanks in advance.
>>
>>14291946
You don't
>>
>>14286534
Ok no.
BMS KB: 0133
BMS BM: HINS
IIDX: DOLCE
O2Jam: Sern888
osu!mania: who fucking cares (same goes for circle click mode)
>>
>have never played pop'n
>want to build/buy a pop'n controller because the game looks fun

I wish there was a way to niggerig an ASC for cheap to see if I'd even like the game.
>>
>>14292936
Well you're in luck, because there is a way to niggerrig an ASC!

tl;dr buy a keyboard or find one laying around if you have one

Put in in its original cardboard box, or simply get a large cardboard box (for free!) from the USPS.

(This is technically illegal but yeah.)

Put keyboard in the box. Cut holes on top of the box. Put tennis ball halves into the holes. Remove keys on the keyboard that don't correspond to the tennis ball halves.

Bind in bemanitools/LR2 with PMS 9k charts. Enjoy.
>>
>>14292940
Wouldn't that be more around the size of a minicon though? I would imagine a lot of the fun of Pop'n comes from the size of the ASC.
>>
I almost passed my first 10 just now. My health bar was at (of course) 78%. Haven't been this upset at a game in some time.

The song was Star Trail by the way.
>>
>>14292951
>acquire two keyboards
>acquire a really big cardboard box

I don't know, I don't actually play pop'n, I'm just giving you the details of what some other guy did.
>>
Post your rhythm game Halloween costumes /jp/!
>>
>>14292505

Well fuck, DJ MUSSSSSSSSSS it is
>>
>>14292258
Sent
>>
should i just stop checking sows for pendual release until 11/11?
>>
>>14294161
Yes, but it's not very likely to come out the same day either.
>>
Are there any Halloween-esque songs in bemani?
>>
>>14294714
Pop'n 's Darkness genre.
>>
>>14294714
C18H27NO3
>>
>>14294714
Trick or Treat! Genre is literally Halloween

Also, I guess Spooky, Electronic or Treat!, and Mind the Gap can count as "in season"
>>
>>14294714
The two Machigerita songs in SDVX
>>
>>14294821
Beat me to it.
>>
>>14294714
Sorrows.
>>
>>14286527
pop'n: TATSU
IIDX: DOLCE for sp, EXIT for dp
DDR: FEFEMZ (less sure about this one)
>>
>>14295100
513?
>>
Hey everyone,

I have a couple questions for you all:
Are there any good rhythm games for tablets?
and
Which tablets (ios/android) have the most/best rhythm games available on them?

I'm looking into buying a tablet soon and I was curious to find out which one had better support.
>>
>>14295681
if you have an iPad you can get jubeat and reflec beat.
>>
>>14295718
O shit I didn't notice ios had jubeat

That's basically what I was looking for, recently played it at an arcade and got addicted.
>>
>>14295681
For iPad
>Jubeat
>Reflec Beat
>Dynamix
>Cytus
>Rhythm Control
>Groove Coaster
And probably more that i forgot to list.
>>
which rhythm game has the worst community? I've read that the korean BMS community is somehow worse than the community of league of legends.
>>
>>14295927
>worse than the community of league of legends.
That's simply not possible.
>>
>>14295927
Both are Korean game communities, therefore they're equally bad.
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with osu taiko
>>
>>14295924
Thanks a lot!

I will definitley check out all of these
>>
so what happened in that "removed" thread in vip
>>
Anyone use other trackers besides sows? (Not for bemani shit, for other shit)
>>
>>14296369
I use jpopsuki, animebytes, what.cd and gazelle games.
>>
>>14295924
If you're gonna include Cytus, add Deemo as well.
>>
>>14295924
Also, djmax technika and musync are pretty decent along with deemo.

If you enjoy cheaply licensed music and ORIGINAL PATENTED GAMEPLAY, Rerave also released a new version on ios
>>
PENDUAL WHEN
>>
>>14296824
Completely forgot about Deemo
>>14296993
What's Musync's gameplay like?
>>
Which one of you retards is going to leak Pendual when it is out?
>>
>>14297053
>>14297053
>What's Musync's gameplay like?
Djmax ray/deemo
>>
>>14297079
It's already been done. Months ago. Right on /jp/
>>
hello /jp/ i'm that guy in one of the previous threads that was asking for sdvx level 13s for starters

went to the arcade again after that and managed to pass one of the lower 80 pass rates for 13s and got my 5 dan as well

average scores are about 930k for ~82% pass rates and about AAs for some ~90%
one of the 13s i seem to have trouble with is 気まぐれスターダム, one of the easier 13s by tokotokoP

been thinking about getting into playing some 14s after 2 more trips, any easier 14s to get started on?
>>
>>14297389
I think Ha.lle.ju.jah, Overdrivers, バタフライキャット, and Bad Apple are on the easier side. All 'Infinities' I think.
>>
Hands up for precious maimai funrace! (; ・`д・´)_/
>>
>>14297389
13s are all generally around the same difficulty, 14 is when the difficulty starts getting really broad so that's where you're actually going to have trouble. some 14s you will be able to AA easy on your first try and some 14s you'll have no chance until you practice a ton more. For starters, almost any Kemu song would be good, they are generally on the easier side of the 14 scale. Also, 六兆年と一夜物語, 腐れ外道とチョコレゐト and TRIGGERHAPPY are some of the easiest ones, so give those a try.
>>
File: 1445661479587.jpg (361 KB, 1078x1172) Image search: [Google]
1445661479587.jpg
361 KB, 1078x1172
>>14286527
Ollie
>>
So if somebody from sows leaked something they weren't supposed to, what are the possibilities of that person getting banned from sows?
>>
>>14298855
Depending on the significance of what was leaked, pretty likely
>>
>>14298855
If it's the latest AC data, then very likely.
If it's just some random Nanahira denpa album, then maybe just a warning.
>>
>>14297079
me
>>
>>14292952

Yeah, IIDX is about as much fun as burning to death. People don't play to have fun, they play because of the inescapable drive to improve.

At least, that's how it is for me.
>>
>>14299308
IIDX is fun if you just play casually. I'm playing 9s and 10s right now after like 2 years of playing since I don't play often and when I do it's more just to relax and hit some buttons than to improve
>>
>>14299308
>Yeah, IIDX is about as much fun as burning to death.
Why do you play it then? I've been playing for a year now and it's still exponentially more fun than any other arcade or rhythm game I've ever played.
>>
Im sure noone cares but Yifans closed down.
>>
>>14299542
What's yifans?
>>
Is anyone else unable to access sows right now?
>>
Why does my LR2 like to crash every 10 songs or so?

It's really annoying to have to alt+F4 and relaunch so often.

It seems to only do it on SIRIUS to SPADA I got from bms terminal.
>>
>>14299693
That's an LR2 issue, the game is really unstable in general.
>>
>>14299666
Arcade in Auckland, New Zealand. Only place with a IIDX popN or Taiko cab, best arcade in the country. They had Linicle, Jubeat Saucer, Chinese Jubeat, Taiko 11, Taiko 14, DDR 3x vs, popN 19 (?) As well as a bunch of other fighting and other classic arcade games. They apparently has Sdxv 2 and Spada cabs but they didnt ever se them up fot some reason.

Im going to investigate buying taiko 14 or maybe Sdvx 2 but I dont think I can afford it.
>>
>>14299719

someone bought all of the cabinets

tuxdude said that some people including him were reuniting money to buy the ez2dj and iidx cabs from him to put them in a new arcade, and both cabs costed 800 new zealand dollars in total
>>
>>14299874
800 for two cabs is really really cheap. I would want the IIDX cab but I already have a controller so I dont really need it, Taiko you cant really emulate properly at home so thatd be my first choice
>>
>>14299693
Are you using HD?
>>
>>14299681
It's back now nvm
>>
>>14299890
Sorry if this is a dumb question but can the newer Taiko machines be run in an offline mode or are they network dependent like IIDX?
>>
File: Atchaatchaatchaatchaatcha.gif (4 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
Atchaatchaatchaatchaatcha.gif
4 MB, 384x216
nanahira > everything
>>
>>14299681
I still get this
>sec_error_ocsp_unknown_cert
Is it the banhammer?
>>
>>14300036
No, it's a site error, try another browser.
Some people are having problems on browsers other than Chrome.
>>
>>14299922

I don't even know. Everything is bone stock from when I first downloaded it.
>>
>tfw consistently getting the lowest scores in your country
>>
>tfw getting the only scores in your country
>>
>>14300300
>>14300292
>tfw getting the top scores in your country because nobody plays the easier songs.
>>
>>14300316
>tfw getting the worst scores in your country on harder songs because everybody is better than you
>>
>>14300025
sasuga led making the only good part of that song
>>
Does anyone here play LR2 on keyboard without using space?
>>
>>14300488
I play with my fingers resting on ASD for keys 123, and JKL; for 567 and scratch. I have key4 bound to F and H, so when I need to hit key4 I bring over my index finger to that key.

Note: I'm bad at 7key, the I can clear 9s at most. I've easy cleared a pretty easy 10, that's the highest I can do.

I know of at least one player who plays ASDFJKL and then uses ; and Space for scratch.
>>
>>14300488
I use the default key layout but I bind A to up scratch so I can do fast back and forth scratch segments
>>
>>14300316
I know this feeling only too well.
>>
feelio when can't play poopin because other people are sleepin
>>
>>14294714
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUYG1p_tImU
>>
feelarino when i can only beat ristaccia a once every 20 randoms
>>
>>14301100
jam it
>>
>>14281499
There's a script.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/okb0els1rd8p9jg/judge2script.rar?dl=0
Put .bat and .vbs in your bms folder(e.g. LR2/songs/sirius), run bat and it will copy judgenormal bms into new «~» folder.
>>
>>14301100
random is cheating
>>
>>14301051
way too late
>>
>>14301286
Sorry.
>>
the drama between jhlee0133 and Staiain has been pretty funny
>>
>>14297009
November 11th
>>
If I bought a FP7 from DAO in September, do I even need to buy an arcin? What's the difference?
>>
What are the chances that Pendual will launch with all songs unlocked?
>>
>>14302958
game controlled lights
nothing else
>>
Why are there so many gays on sows
>>
>>14303152
well why are you on sows?
>>
>>14303152
people with mental issues gravitate to niche rhythm games
>>
>>14303157
Jubeat is fun I guess
>>
>>14303008
They will probably release it with nothing unlocked and then someone will post an unlock dll file.
>>
>>14301146

Holy shit. Thank you so much.

Did you write that yourself or did you just find it and upload it to your Dropbox?
>>
>>14301100
feelarino when random is cheating
>>
>>14302958
game controlled lights and better turntable. Subjectively, I score better with the arcin than the DAO PCB, but that's just me.
>>
>>14302958
No, just update the Dao PCB firmware.
>>
I don't know why I continue checking sows 10times a day for pendual, I always read this thread anyway and it will probably be flooded with messages within minutes once it's up
>>
>>14304007
It can't come out until Copula comes out, and we know Copula isn't until the 11th, so why are you even checking?
>>
>>14304135
I already know that, but i still keep checking anyways in case it gets released for some reason.
>>
>>14304206
It won't.
>>
>>14304217
not the guy you're replying to

is it like the feeling when you're trying to find something and you know you've already checked the top drawer but you recheck it 3 times just to see if it's there

then in desperation you check like the refrigerator aka going through /jp/ archives
>>
>>14304283
All you're doing is hurting yourself, anon
>>
File: mashymashy.png (2 KB, 360x500) Image search: [Google]
mashymashy.png
2 KB, 360x500
How do I hit stairs? Anytime they come up my brain blanks out and I end up mashing like a retard because I struggle to read them for some reason, specifically when they involve lane 4.
>>
Can I get Sunny Park songs for LR2?
>>
>>14304753
Does your default position use thumbs?
>>
>>14304991
Yeah, I'm playing on keyboard and use my thumb on spacebar and I'm pretty sure that's my biggest issue. I can handle 1-3 and 5-7 but 4 throws me off entirely.
>>
>>14305000
>Yeah, I'm playing on keyboard
You probably should have specified that because it completely changes everything
I don't know keyboard so I can't help you
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.