[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
エロゲスレ/Untranslated VN General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
Previous thread: >>14263941

This thread is for the discussion of untranslated Japanese visual novels.

What are you playing? What are you looking forward to? What have you finished? You know the drill.
>>
Nice OP, I guess.
>>14280999
>Any politics in this or other Tatsuya games?
In Innocent Bullet at least the vast majority of focus is given to guns and military life/movements. There's only one politician-esque character so far, and 8-some military bros so I do not expect the later game to have much politics but if my expectations are wrong I will be sure to mention it.
>>
>>14280992
I love how they designed character with background and stuff just to be cruelly killed in first 10 minutes of game.
>>
>>14281015
Like how they killed the best girl in Sharin in the first 10 minutes?
>>
Does anyone have any tips on reading for a long period of time? I want to start reading more but I get distracted too easily.
>>
>>14281239
Pick something that would be interesting for you.
>>
>>14281239
Read something actually interesting.
>>
>>14281226
Its fun to read stuff that doesn't bother with usual "harming evil people is bad" bullshittery. Majos are calamity for humanity, everyone living in city is some kind of criminal or scum, there's no "good" people there and its fun to watch them torturing and killing each other.
>>
>>14281239
Either disconnect yourself from the distractions or read something that's actually capable of keeping your attention.
>>
>>14281247
Why would you kill her when you could keep her?
>>
>>14281254
> you could keep her
One majo is capable of taking down several tanks and bombers. You don't want to let her regain powers.
>>
>>14281260
Is it supposed to be a guro fetish though? Does your heart go doki doki as they die? Do you know of any other games like this that aren't just trial?
>>
>>14281280
TBH, I don't actually like guro side of things so far, its presented as pure torture and pain, without any erosa. I prefer things like https://vndb.org/v11696 where heroine gets to enjoy it too.
>>
Finished Rin's route. It certainly provided some answers, but felt kinda "normal". And left still too many mysteries.

I did like it. Now let's see if Makoto's is bad and if Zypressen onwards is amazing.
>>
>>14280992
Should I play this for the ero or plot?
>>
>>14281323
I honestly liked how Makoto's route handled some stuff and it had some amazing bits, but damn it's boring.
>>
>>14281325
There were no fapable (for me) scenes in trial, so unless you can fap to girl being chopped into pieces or giant majo raping and crushing men against own breasts, its definitely for plot.
>>
>>14281332
Hmm, script filesize suggest it's little bit longer than Olympia.

Olympia didn't really feel long to me, so even Pica Pica might be okay. But boring things always end up feeling way longer than they are.
>>
>>14281338
>giant majo raping and crushing men against own breasts

That sounds hot.
>>
>>14281345
That's the main problem, it's kinda long but can feel like an eternity.
It's still noe of the better 'mommy issues and family problems' routes I've read when it actually focuses on that because they behave like normal human people instead of melodramatic retards.
>>
>>14280992
I need femdom with this girl.
>>
>>14281437
Sorry, she was killed by protag in first 10 minutes.
>>
>>14281444
I saw in the post above; unfortunate. I cant stand gore either, I have quite a weak stomach.
>>
Hey, this is not fair.
>>
Do you guys play vns on other systems as well?

have you tried time travellers
>>
>>14281527
On Vita. I mean, I play, not Time Travellers.
>>
Completed Maggot Baits trial.
They really went to the fullest extreme with violence there, and its quite graphical. I've completed plenty of guro VNs before, but still felt very uncomfortable during Iron Maiden scene.
Characters are very interesting, and looks like its going to have nice plot, so will give it a try when its released.
Some of h-scene samples they featured after trial were very nice too, so at least non-guro parts are fappable.
>>
Thoughts on 双パラ?
>>
>>14281550
Hamashima does torture me so.
Always making me want to play unpleasing games even though I know I will just end up emotionally scarred.
>>
So yeah im not fluent at japanese, so i just wanna ask, as you guys who seem to be fluent.

Do you just skip over words you don't know?

I mean do you just kinda skim through and pick up the main points.

I mean some words i can tell what they mean but other times i just wanna skip through it as it takes too long
>>
>>14281579
I mean i tend to miss some stuff, like the beggining of silverio vandetta when the arms flies across at the begginign i thought it was the protagonist's arm flying across until i read back.
>>
>>14281579
On the off chance that you're not just some baiter using the obvious bait once again, I'll answer seriously.

I look up words I don't know. Nowadays in most VNs it doesn't happen ofter that I have to do so, so it's not too distracting.

Next time it would be a good idea to ask on /a/ in DJT, this isn't a Japanese learning thread after all. Also come to think of it, I don't see what will you get by asking this question.
>>
>>14281573
Eromanga was relatively normal. ぽちとご主人様 too.
>>
>>14281592
Isn't time travellers on vita?
>>
>>14281569
I enjoyed it a lot for the sci-fi aspect. You'll get more out of it if you played owaseka beforehand.
>>
>>14281550
>>14280992
Why is it always female characters that get tortured and never male characters?
>>
>>14281609
whoops meant to reply to>>14281544
>>
>>14281629
There's no shortage of hardcore femdom games.
>>
>>14281629
There is scene where Sandi rapes several males and oppai-crushes their heads.
There's plenty of male-torture oriented VNs, like Mugen Kairou or various yaoi shit too.
>>
>>14281629
I remember there was VN with scene where sado-loli cuts apart male's testicles and then forces him to eat it.
>>
>>14281599
Yeah, Eromanga was cute and lewd (and informative) enough for me. But then he hammers my feelings with euphoria, Fraternite and now this. Well, it's mostly Banya but still they are usually synonymous in my mind.
>>
>>14281640
Mugen Kairou was good but Tairou is pretty much a girl with a dick.
>>
>>14281644
>he

Hamashima is a lady, bro
>>
>>14281654
Is she now? Never really looked into it but that's good to know if there is any reliable source you're getting this from.
>>
>>14281654
Who cares?
>>
>>14281657

She's very open about it. Just look at her twitter/ask.fm. She's even posted pictures of herself before.
>>
>>14281629
There's Kaito from AkaGoei.
>>
>>14281629
Male privilege.
>>
Anon posted on a dead thread so I'll repost it (>>14281480)
>>14280530
Yeah I completely disagree about most of these points.

1- The text itself is interesting most of the time so who care, the only parts that felt bloated was chapter 1 and Makoto's route, in the end Sakura no Uta is a Makura's game and the game itself is about life itself, not depicting the slice of life would go against what the game is going for

2- The art can be weird like most of the CGs in Rin's route and shit but it's not game breaking. Being outdated is a pretty stupid thing to say no and you clearly don't know how shit art in doujin game can be

3- Makoto's route is the low part of the game but you are really really exagerating, it's definitely isn't that bad. The route also introduce the conflict between the families and Makoto's route who is actually a very important character so it's needed

4- Honestly I don't even know what to say about this, if you really think it's forced you clearly completely missed the point of the game

5- the lesbian route may feel separated from the rest of the game but it's not disjointed, thematically it's also pretty clever to put it where it was considering what Sakura no Uta is about
And it was a fucking great route, who care if it exist just because Scaji wanted to write about it

6- Yeah no, fuck off. If that's really your complain about VI you obviously completely and utterly missed the point
VI is like the best way possible to end this game

Sakura no Uta was written on a long period of time and it shows but it does have an all encompassing theme.
I know that this game really isn't for everyone so your reaction doesn't surprise me but yeah, I really do think you completely missed the point
>>
>>14282256
Great, you could have just left that discussion dead in the previous thread but you just had to drag it over here
>>
>>14282256
...Or you could've left the dead discussion in the dead thread.
>>
>>14282263
>>14282266
It's visual novel discussion. Suck it up.
>>
>>14282263
I'm (one who wrote list of problems) not going to bother replying to him anyway, so unless someone else is willing to argue with religious zealots, its not going to continue.
>>
Sakura no Uta is the worst thing to happen since forever.
>>
>>14282270
>religious zealots
Is that how you respond after saying "n-no one's explained how the game is good!"? You just call the dude a religious zealot and not respond? Kind of pathetic.
>>14282274
It only release a couple days ago, people will not be talking about it in a month.
>>
>>14282275
I will probably postpone playing it myself for a few months and then type something out, since my enjoyment of it would probably be reduced if I wanted to keep visiting this thread. I have enough backlog, anyways.
>>
File: wataaru akkashi.jpg (209 KB, 1276x715) Image search: [Google]
wataaru akkashi.jpg
209 KB, 1276x715
Burst out laughing really hardly here.
Sakura no Uta by the way.
Spoilered because it probably won't be as funny if you see this beforehand.
>>
File: capture_001_25102015_180604.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
capture_001_25102015_180604.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
Holy shit SakuUta shocked me. I'm 15 hours in and was not prepared at ALL. I figured with the "SakuUta is kamige" and "SakuUta is kusoge" memes that it would obviously be somewhere in between but I did not expect to get so immediately drawn in.

HimaNatsu was comfy. It set an atmosphere and had attention to detail that made me attached to the characters and setting.
SubaHibi was engaging. Despite the numerous shenanigans it had a way of telling the story that made it a good, not great, read.
My first impression of SakuUta is that it's just fucking FUN. Makes no sense and will probably jump around too much to make sense plotwise, but I can't get rid of this wide grin on my face, nor do I want to.

Please tell me that that is the kind of ride I'm in for, because I don't want it to stop. The setting is not as good as HimaNatsu and the storytelling is not as good as SubaHibi, but regardless of that I am thoroughly enjoying myself because of how well it pulls off making utter nonsense seem like a good time.
>>
Hope the guy who wrote Makoto's route never writes anything again in his life
>>
>>14282384
Which chapter are you on?
I just finished chapter 1 and it bored me a lot, I do feel mundane conversations are strangely fun but the length killed it for me. I feel kind of left out. I'll keep going because it seems it gets better from now on, though.

>>14282494
Which is weird, I remember euphoria being pretty decent plotwise.
>>
I wonder why so many people rate games high despite the bad routes especially when they take a significant part of the whole thing (not talking about SnU here here in particular)? Isn't it a bit selective and basically saying "it's good except when it's bad"?
>>
>>14282579
Can you give an example of a majorly bad game rated highly? Some games have a long common route that's good. I'd expect 2/5 character routes to be bad based on experience. So, if I expected it to be bad, the game just meets my expectations and doesn't ruin the whole experience for me.
>>
>>14282579
It probably depends on when the bad parts happen as what happens towards the end probably stands out more so it and can "ruin" something otherwise excellent throughout if it's bad where as if it's good it makes the rest of the game seem better in retrospect.
>>
>>14282579
Or the good outweighs the bad, or the good is just more important than the bad. Game ratings are very subjective and fluent.
>>
>>14282579
In the case of Makoto's route I didn't care that much because it took part between the normal eroge phase aka common route + Rin's route and when the real awesome weird shit actually start aka Rina onward

In the case of Dies Irae for example Kasumi's route is quite weak compared to the rest but it made me hyped for the rest more than anything

So yeah it depends on where that weak route is placed
>>
>>14282591
I'm not >>14282579 but the first thing comes my mind is Primal x Hearts. Seriously common route was kinda good yeah, but all heroine routes were shit. There wasnt even enough ichaicha, just sex sex sex and end. I'm not really sure how the hell this got 80 at EGS.

I mean lets say the common route was 40% of the entire game, does some kinda good 40% (even that wasnt excellent or something) and shitty 60% makes 80/100? Even the SnU got 87 if I'm remembering correctly.
>>
>>14282591
I'll go with ever17, it's just tedious buildup for 4 routes with some neat stuff here and there.
>>
>>14282663
Did you not fuckin' read >>14282616? Game ratings aren't objective like that, people don't measure out (in made-up percentages no less) how much of a game was good and rate it just from that. Christ.
>>
>>14282384
>SubaHibi

I just finished down the rabbit hole and felt it was rather bland. Apparently it gets real later.
>>
>>14282591
Chusingura 46+1
>>
>>14282731
I think most of rabbit hole 1 wasn't even written by scaji so yeah.
>>
>>14282757
Everything in Subahibi was written by Sca-ji
>>
>>14282663
>Primal x Hearts
Games are rated in a scale depending on the type of game. PxH was a moege, not an scenarioge, and as a moege it was good. The setting with the two student councils (which introduced light politics) was pretty fun, the characters were cute, the art and ero were good, and the individual routes, which indeed had more ero than anything else, acknowledged that and were pretty short compared to the common route.

Similarly, nukige get pretty good ratings if they're good as nukige.
>>
>>14282785
>and as a moege it was good.
The problem is that it wasn't, it drops the icha icha one hour into the routes and then goes sex sex stupid drama sex more stupid drama sex sex resolution.
It was a fun game for a while then it completely shits the bed. Even the art starts looking bad no matter how shiny it is.
>>
>>14282792
>The problem is that it wasn't
Uh, to you? You know that not everyone felt the same about the game as you?
>>
>>14282792
Moe is a pretty ambiguous word, a moege doesn't necessarily have to be ichaicha all the time. Let's call it a charage instead.
>>
>>14282677
I enjoyed it but I didn't think it was great. That Blick Winkel ending was bullshit so 7/10 (7.5/10 if you like chicken sandwiches).
>>
>>14282775
No the teacher h-scene wasn't
>>
>>14282873
Oh yeah you are right.
>>
>>14282266
>>14282263
Are you literally shaking? It does sound like you are.
>>
>>14282384
This is actually a /vg/ copypasta usually posted about Ikikoi. Just a heads up.
>>
>>14283007
Thanks detective
>>
>>14282703
The common route didnt outweigh the routes or anything. You are exaggerating too much. Even the "777" shit didnt matter a bit.

>>14282785
Its not all about eros. Even the dramas were forced and shitty as fuck. For example Kanna's route. What the fuck was that "I will give you blowjobs, sleep in your bed, life as your wife but wont be your girlfriend because you might get bored of me at sometime" shit? If this is not a forced drama, I'm not sure what is it.

How about others? Sera; the classic "She cant be together with someone like him" setting which I dont like a bit but this is just my personal taste so you guys might actually liked it, Haruhi; She didnt know what the "love" means but started masturbating in front of MC suddenly just because why not. Yuzuki; Even though this didnt happened at of other routes, Mc suddenly realized he didnt know what does "love" means and acted coldly against her because god only know reasons, until he saw a idiotic mail.

And after those events, they just have sex, sex, sex > end.

Also I'm not >>14282792 and I'm rating this game as a moege. Or more like I dont even play anything else except moeges so I cant rate with any other standards.
>>
>>14283023
Thanks for the SPOILERS.
>>
>>14283032
I didn't like the game much myself, I'm just noting it's subjective and saying something like "the game is only 40% good so it should only have a 40/100 rating"! is very narrow minded.
Furthermore it's not like everyone who rated Primal Hearts had brain damage and accidentally gave the game high scores. Quote:
>共通ルートまではすごくよかった。
>個別ルートに関してはよかったと思うところもあり、悪かったところもあり…
>面白かったし、2に期待したいと思います。
Some people just liked it more than you. That's it.
>>
>>14283064
Dude its not like I'm hunting those people who gave a high score or something, of course I know it depends on everyone's tastes. Just said why did I thought that as overrated and wanted to hear other people's opinion at here, since I cant join the SnU conversion at all.

Its not like I'm mad, and I'll play the second game as well.
>>
>>14283083
I am mainly responding to
>I mean lets say the common route was 40% of the entire game, does some kinda good 40% (even that wasnt excellent or something) and shitty 60% makes 80/100?
Which made me fairly butthurt for obvious reasons
>>
File: 穴.jpg (153 KB, 965x724) Image search: [Google]
穴.jpg
153 KB, 965x724
Come on, just a sip! I know you'll like it.
>>
>>14283096
I like how immersive that is. You can really see the blur.
>>
>>14283096
Lolis are disgusting.
>>
>>14283090
Oh that. Well of course it doesn't mean we have to give 30-40/100 or something, but I'm still thinking that if a moege's more than half is bad, it shouldn't be as high as 80-85. It may be different at other type of games because of twist or true route factors though.
>>
>>14283113
Well, it's on PS2 so that's kinda to be expected.
>>
>>14283096
This game is adorable.
>>
>>14283125
I'm reading EGS reviews and the 80 point reviewers didn't think the routes were bad at all. So you say, "if a moege is more than half bad it shouldn't be as high as 80-85", but in reality people don't think it's half-bad. I'm reading this 3,000 character review and the dude is raving about every character route. For example compare this:
> Haruhi; She didnt know what the "love" means but started masturbating in front of MC suddenly just because why not.
>最初の自慰シーンなんて「好きな人に触れてもらいたいことに気づいて、身体が勝手に求めちゃう自慰」をハイクオリティで表現していました。
It's all perspective
>>
>>14283096
So does it have good humor like the manga or is it just a bland galge adaptation?
>>
>>14283162
I'd say the humor is pretty close to the manga, with a really small amount of romance mixed in.
>>
>>14282731
Down the rabbit hole I is legit the worst thing Sca-ji has ever written. It's a Lucky Star fanfic with a bunch of philosophical references that don't make sense until later on. If I didn't make it through that garbage I would've never written anything by him again.
>>
File: lucky-star-745-wide1200.png (468 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
lucky-star-745-wide1200.png
468 KB, 1920x1200
>>14283261
>Lucky Star fanfic

Sounds like my type of game.
>>
>>14283272
It wouldn't be a bad thing if it was in some moege or nukige but it's just cringe worthy in a game like Subahibi.
>>
I have a bit more respect for Innocent Bullet - seeing him fuck up in training and subsequently absolutely break down in his first real combat situation, to the point where a teammate punches him in the face for endangering his team, was actually kind of moving. I had extremely low expectations for this game so something like that is surprising.
>>
>>14283122
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>14283278
It would still suck since there's practically no humor. The only redeeming thing is the theme park sequence, which doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>14283334
Some of us like women and not little kids.
>>
>>14283426
Then you wouldn't be playing eroge.
>>
>>14283431
If you think a majority of VNs are lolige you're out of your fucking mind.
>>
>>14283443
If you think that's what I said you're fucking retarded. There are barely any women to be found in eroge, they all act immature, even characters who are supposed to be older. If you liked women you wouldn't play fucking eroge.
>>
>>14283453
I assumed your post had something to with >>14283122. My bad.
>>
>>14283443
The vast majority of eroge have characters that most sane people would consider to be children. Hate to break it to you, but if you play eroge, you're kind of a pedo by default, fam.
>>
>>14283461
If you play moege and nothing else, sure, but many nukige and story-driven games have adult heroines.
>>
Guys I have a quick small question. I have never played any Gesen18 games and I'd like to play 三極姫4 or something, but do I have play other three first or can I just jump into this? Also what's the difference about all those? Do they have same mc's or entire different cast?
>>
>>14283581
I think you can jump straight in. From what I can tell, the main cast of each game seems different (I played 2 and none of the cover girls look familiar) and I assume the storylines are different as there was a renewal edition of the first game was released a year ago. I also think the protagonist is different.
Anyway, you should probably check their site for more info.
>>
>>14283007
>Ikikoi

i feel sorry for the protag in this kind of settings

they constantly get picked and treated like shit
>>
>>14283007
Thanks, I didn't know since I don't go to /vg/
>>
Do you guys even play non-ero vns?
>>
>>14284204
I mean, the vast majority of VNs have ero included. It's standard even for story-based games to toss in some HCGs. With that in mind I don't think your question means much. With that said, Higurashi and Umineko were huge hits tons of people played and they had 0 ero, so that should answer your question. Plus Utawarerumono 2 came out a bit ago and also had a lot of players.
>>
>>14284216
Still what about stuff like gyakuten saiban, danganronpa, timetravelleers, timehollow,

I realise some of these have been localised but I'm wondering if you guys try these.

Or I guess stuff like Steins gate passes this qualification as well
>>
>>14284227
Those are pretty popular (not the ds game so much) so you can expect people to play them yes.
>>
>>14284236
so we can talk about them here?
>>
>>14284240
This is the visual novel thread, so yes you can talk about visual novels. Untranslated ones, though, if they're translated take it to >>>/vg/120499687
>>
Are there any lighthearted VNs with an actually interesting common route? The only VN with a common route I didn't find boring as fuck was grisaia no kajitsu
>>
>>14284259
tonakoi?
>>
>>14284263
I'll give it a try
>>
>>14284259
Common routes are rarely interesting, usually it's just carried by jokes and SOL, just like Grisaia. So really just throw darts at some VNs and hope you find one with comedy you like. Read stuff written by this guy https://vndb.org/s204 since you apparently like his stuff.
>>
>>14284267
Yeah I liked the humor in grisaia, thanks for the link
>>
File: i am the bone of my sword.jpg (152 KB, 746x410) Image search: [Google]
i am the bone of my sword.jpg
152 KB, 746x410
So THAT's what Nasu meant.
>>
>>14284134
You mean hetare? Ikikoi protag is hetare, right? So you are the legendary hetare autist?
>>
>>14284227
If you had bothered to actually check the archives you'd find comments on possibly all of those. If memory serves well, I did discuss about them when Gyakusai 5/Daigyakusai was around (not sure if Daigyakusai was just with my friend though) and DGR/DGR2 back on the PSP for example.
>>
>>14284365
No they are pretty bad ass but the way they get treated by the heroines of the game is kinda sad.

I mean sure at first its cute, like sakura punching naruto a couple of feet I found kinda funny as a kid but after a while its just why do you do this to a character?

Also girl who punches at the speed of sound and mary sue girl fights and mary sue matches her, is kinda bullshit.

Its like stuff i would watch when younger thinking it was good.
>>
>>14284750>>14284755
I wonder what's your goal with all this sakuuta shitposting? Make people here hate it even more?
>>
>>14283261
I don't think Scaji wrote most of it, actually.
>>
>>14284750>>14284755>>14284762>>14284769
Stop spamming thread, you faggot.
>>
>>14284765
Probably.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF8slm9VaGE
>>
>>14284853
What's with the nukige-ish character designs?
>>
>>14284861
Silky's Plus' two works so far are borderline nukige judging by the amount of ero and art, but they have pretty good storylines. It seems they're going for a blurry line between scenarioge and nukige.
>>
>>14284259
Hanasaki work spring
>>
>>14284853
Oh? It's still related to nanarin?
>>
>>14284769
I think you're in denial.
>>
Speaking of silky's, completed Shitai o Arau today.

It left very mixed impression on me.

Large part of game is protagonist's inner struggle with situation, with long inner monologues and what was supposed to be him slowly yielding to stress. And this part is pretty much complete failure, it didn't "tick" for me at all, it was very boring and lacking any impression. Somehow I made it to the first ending, but after it I just started mostly skipping these parts with only cursory glancing over them. It made game much more bearable that way.

However, when shit actually happens, its very amusing and I've enjoyed collecting all bad ends for all its crazy developments. Bad ends also feature hint corners with short skits, and they are quite good.

Story itself was so-so, it put significant load on my suspension of disbelief, and many points were not explained at all. Heroines were there mostly to progress the plot, romance felt like it was added just because eroge needs stuff like that.

Overall, while its failure as horror or thriller or denpa or whatever they tried to make it, its great black comedy, and considering how much better omake scenarios and hint corners were than original game, they should've focused on this comedy/crazy stuff instead. Things like poem about corpse's pussy were pretty cool.
>>
>>14285416
It has a 91 in egs right now
>>
>>14281239
I read for 1 hour periods with 20-30 minute breaks.
Can get through anything with this pace.
>>
Tried Damekoi since it was praised as one of best comedies around, but I cannot stomach this protagonist. Currently at chapter 2 and it doesn't seem like things would ever change.

Are there any good vn comedies which do not rely on protag shaming?
>>
Started reading Pica Pica and I can immediately tell the writing is worse. Typical repetition of same things in narration and speech is now present.

Makoto is likeable though, hopefully that will carry me through the route.
>>
>>14285508
>Typical repetition of same things in narration and speech is now present.
I bet you think subahibi repeating its themes throughout the game is somehow "bad".
>>
>>14285512
I didn't read Subahibi yet.

And if Subahibi does repeat its themes, I kinda doubt its in the same way as Pica Pica's narration and then the very next speech line saying the same thing. I can presume a certain theme is reinfoirced at several points of Subahibi, that's not really the same thing I'm disliking about Pica Pica, you braindead retard. Next time think before you post.
>>
>>14285508
Yeah you can see that the writer tried to emulate Sca-ji but he fails at it
As someone who think Sakura no Uta is the best eroge in years I have no problem admitting that Makoto's route is mediocre
It has some important bits though and 2-3 pretty nice scenes
>>
>>14285528
Whoa calm down, dude. I just said that because there's some autists in this thread who always show up to complain about subahibi repeating text.
>>
>>14285585
Sorry, I just suddenly got very unhappy with you when writing my response, so I let it out at the end.
>>
>>14285512
The difference is that subahibi is actually repeating "themes" and not just pointless small talk. When Scaji writes a tangent about something artistic you can wrap your brain around it and try to find the subtle meaning behind it, but what this guy writes is completely devoid of meaning and is just a chore to read unless you really really enjoy the fine arts.
Repeating text in subahibi wasn't even that bad, it lets you see what's going on in a different character's head at the time and I think moogy just made it a meme to hate it.
>>
>>14285675
Moogy seems to really like Sca-ji's writing
http://ask.fm/moogy0/answer/132197596884
>>
>>14285675
>unless you really really enjoy the fine arts.
I do but I still hate meaningless infodumps, I know what the artist did and the techniques are about, I don't need Makoto and Naoya doing a borderline wikipedia infodump conversation about that.
>>
Haven't read Phantom of Inferno before. How different is the remake compared to the original as far as the script goes, say for the obvious h-scenes? Is it just a graphical update like with Kikokugai?
>>
>>14285702
Basically the same with the anime art/VAs and stuff.
>>
>>14285708
Pretty sure the plot has been significantly changed
>>
>>14285712
That sounds odd, considering Gen Urobuchi wrote the original script. Did they want to appeal to the anime crowd?
>>
>>14285712
>Pretty sure the plot has been significantly changed
How?
I heard it was kind of rewritten by someone other than Urobuchi but I don't know if it's true or just a rumor
I love PoI and would like to reread it but not some rewritten trash
>>
>>14285712
Some of the anime original stuff was integrated into the game and some endings were added, I wouldn't consider that to be "significantly changed".
>>
File: shokuzaihen.png (158 KB, 1203x619) Image search: [Google]
shokuzaihen.png
158 KB, 1203x619
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv239469281
>>
>>14285802
What?
>>
>>14285802
Oh yeah now I remember, 贖罪編 was that fanfic that got a prize.
So it's getting adapted as a game?
>>
File: capture_20151029_164658.png (189 KB, 809x465) Image search: [Google]
capture_20151029_164658.png
189 KB, 809x465
>>14285836
Yes, they made a fanfic contest years ago with the winner getting made into a game.
Everyone thought they forgot about it but it looks like it's getting released next spring.
>>
>>14285904
You should play Subahibi first, they aren't connected story-wise but they are heavily connected thematically
>>
>>14285507
Try Asa Project games.
>>
>>14284853
Obesity: The VN
>>
>>14284853
Back when I played Nanairo I was pretty disappointed with the route structure, with one far superior "true route" and with the other 4 being essentially non-canon ends with a weaker middle/later, it made me not want to do any route but the true one.
>>
>>14284853
>>14285942
Nanarin felt like the first chapter of a long series so I'm really happy it's getting a sequel
Since it takes place 2 years and a half after the first Makoto will probably be more competent as a detective.
Hopefully Iyo and co will still be here
>>
>>14285952
I wonder if Makoto will be the protagonist game too? I guess this would be a sequel following from the Kotori "normal" end since that's the only feasible one to have a sequel from.
>>
>>14285958
I hope, I grew pretty attached to the characters so I wouldn't mind seeing them again
>>
Looks like scaji is planning on releasing Sakura no Toki soon and it should quite a bit shorter than Uta

I guess the routes will be Ai, Rin and Sakurako (true), maybe Nei too
>>
>>14286027
I want a Kei route, he teased with it and considering SnU it shouldn't be too weird to put one in it.
>>
>>14286042
Well Toki should be a continuation of VI so
>>
>>14286214
He is, it's confirmed that the sequel is Makura's next game.
And it sold pretty well, don't worry
>>
>>14286221
Rin's route is fairly long though.
>>
>>14285248
I had a completely different experience.

This was one of the few eroge where I felt that the relationships and romance were realistic and I could connect with the characters in a very emotional way. Helped that there are many non H-CGs and the heroines are not little girls anymore (but also not old milfs).

I found the monologues of the main character pretty interesting, too.

The only thing I didn't liked was the ... true(?) route. The story was horrible and it derailed most of the characters for cheap horror. It's a shame because the character routes did such a good job with their character development.

Really, this is the best romancing a nurse eroge I know.
Just ignore the story route, haha.
>>
>>14286306
I don't think there's any "true" route. If anything, Yuuki route is closest to "true", while madness route is just expanded bad end.
My personal favourite was Sanada tho, because of how protag dealed with corpses there.

All of routes were pretty much "story route", so I'm not sure what are you saying here.
>relationships and romance were realistic
Protagonist is some boring, spineless chores boy, and his interactions with Yuuki and Mao are like what, 20 minutes per day of work-related gossip? Its hospital, full of young patients and doctors, with whom these nurses spend much more time together.
While Yuuki's feeling can be justified by story events, Mao and Sanada just come out of nowhere.
>I found the monologues of the main character pretty interesting, too.
Really? What exactly was interesting there?
Only thing that comes to mind is watching how protag is slowly going crazy, but his reactions were very exaggerated, and pacing was too slow so its not good case of going crazy.
Not to mention that it all was very repetitive.
>>
>>14286027
>>14286221
Well there is no question for me that Sakurako will be true/final ending.
But there is definitely a need for a route focused on Rin, there is some stuff to deal with Shizuku as well
>>
>>14286513
Shizuku's thing will probably be attached to the eventual Rin's route.
Scaji said that it should be shorter than Uta so I don't think there will be time for a route for everyone, I don't think it's really relevant either
>>
File: next_0183jp-005.jpg (111 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
next_0183jp-005.jpg
111 KB, 640x360
>>
>>14286555
Me in the back.
>>
>>14283406
>no humor

Then how is this like Lucky Star?
>>
File: 9522.jpg (173 KB, 799x601) Image search: [Google]
9522.jpg
173 KB, 799x601
>>14286574
>>
>>14286220
>it's confirmed that the sequel is Makura's next game

[citation needed]
>>
>>14286610
Buy the game, it's in the interview in the booklet
>>
File: 138.jpg (92 KB, 370x305) Image search: [Google]
138.jpg
92 KB, 370x305
>>14286614
>Buy the game
>>
>>14285420
Obvious stema
>>
Hopefully Sakura no Toki is the conclusion and they don't make a series out of it.
>>
>>14286027
Who the fuck is Sakurako?
>>
>>14286985
Why does it matter to you?
>>
>>14286985
Tsui no Sakura.
Coming 2050.
>>
>>14286574
In being unfunny.
>>
I just downloaded mindead blood complete edition,and it doesn't seem to be working right.

It says on the page that it should still be playable with windows XP,but first I got a LOADDWQ system error,and when I tried to mount the yuketsubako fandisc it stopped working altogether. Fuck,what went wrong?
>>
File: sa.jpg (876 KB, 2161x1439) Image search: [Google]
sa.jpg
876 KB, 2161x1439
>>14286707
You know you want it.
>>
>>14287180
No, not really.
I'll probably be buying Primal Hearts and Nanairo Clip though, I feel like reviving D.O.
>>
So how many of you Scat-ji lovers have actually read anything of his other than Subahibi?
>>
>>14287279
ikikoi
>>
File: cxb.jpg (930 KB, 1395x1919) Image search: [Google]
cxb.jpg
930 KB, 1395x1919
>>14287279
I might own more stuff by him, shitposter friend.
>>
>>14287279
Everything including Tsui no Sora, Nijuuei and Moekan
>>
>>14287330
Which did you like most?
>>
>>14287348
Nijuuei

It's pretty ghetto, lots of choices and shit but I really liked it

Moekan is pretty random but fun in its own way, Tsui no Sora isn't worth doing since everything good about it was put into Subahibi.
the only thing it has that Subahibi doesn't is the possibility to romance Ayana and as you can imagine the result is hilarious
>>
>>14286993
Because these threads will progressively get even worse.
I literally preferred discussion about whether Inori was a slut or not.
>>
>>14287518
It'll boil over in a couple weeks. Just use the time to actually play something.
>>
>>14287518
Oh boo-hoo, people like something that you don't.
>>
>>14287518
How is it that we've hit 2015 and people still haven't gotten over the eternal september bias
>>
>>14287518
Inori is a slut. There's nothing to discuss about it.
>>
>>14287525
It's not about people liking something, it's about everyone acting like insufferable assholes about it, both sides, including you.
>>
>>14287560
Well guess who's acting insufferable now. It's you.
>>
>>14287566
At this point it doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>14287613
It never mattered.
>>
>>14287355
I've only played Subahibi but the denpa art in Tsui no Sora looks a lot creepier than its counterpart.
>>
>>14287279
good anime tbh
>>
>>14288752
everyone who i've seen talk about it says it's not worth reading, just read subahibi instead
>>
>>14288791
You should try taking a step outside of tlwiki then. I had fun with it when I read it. Also, Kotomi was way cuter than any of the girls in subahibi.
>>
>>14288800
No cuter in any way than Kimika or Yuki.
>>
>>14288807
Even Kimika was cuter in tsui no sora.
>>
>>14288809
Ses cuter the longer she's crazy, so more time crazy=cuter.
>>
File: 086087.jpg (2 MB, 2940x1858) Image search: [Google]
086087.jpg
2 MB, 2940x1858
>>
File: 088089.jpg (1 MB, 2940x1858) Image search: [Google]
088089.jpg
1 MB, 2940x1858
>>
>>14288909
Can't they just fuck off with the school setting shit?
>>
>>14289056
>muh seishun
>>
>>14289056
Eustia sold less than daitoshokan and was way less marketable in general, so they are just giving their fans what they want.
>>
>>14288897
>>14288909
What magazine is this from?
>>
>>14288897
I'm gonna be very surprised if given this setting it would be just full of gakuen sol.
>>
>>14289243
Their fans are fucking retarded then.
>>
>>14289440
The fans of a moege company want moege, big fucking deal.
>>
>>14289243
Even Eustia had that seifuku shit on the main heroine.
>>
>>14288897
Her right breast is fucking massive there
>>
http://ustrack.amuse-c.jp/koikake/index.html
Is anyone going to play this? It looks cute.
>>
>>14285907
Started renai 0 kilo, and first scene is protag being abused by annoying tsundere exhibitionist bitch. Second scene is protag being abused by same bitch on street.
Seems like typical cliche protag shaming shit I specifically asked to not recommend.

Does it stop being so terrible later or what? I cannot comprehend /jp/ tastes anymore.
>>
>>14290172
Try hitoren, no abusive tsunderes and the one closest to that is the one the MC bullies.
>>
>>14290172
The exact same thing happens in Puramai Wars. He was messing with you.
>>
>>14285507
Tsuyokiss.
>>
>>14290119
I'll check it out for sure, at least. The designs look pretty cute, I hope it won't be boring.
>>
>>14290119
Best girl is Rinka.
>>
>>14290331
Generic long dark-haired seitokaichou is never best girl.
>>
File: pudding.jpg (59 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
pudding.jpg
59 KB, 854x480
>>14290345
I like pudding.
>>
>>14290364
And she's tacked on in what's basically a pseudo love triangle between childhood friends A and B, same with blond.
>>
>>14290406
Blonde is so fucking cute though.
>>
>>14285507
>do not rely on protag shaming
>>14231227
It's the opposite here, the dunces are the heroines.
>>
>>14290632
I already have it installed, but I'm dry from playing too much nukige and wanted something less stimulating.
>>
File: nomusic.jpg (199 KB, 1273x717) Image search: [Google]
nomusic.jpg
199 KB, 1273x717
So like, I finished the game, but this Music option still can't be selected.
Anyone else have this problem?
>>
https://vndb.org/t3943/11#268
Yorhel confirmed that huge part of 10/10 voters for sakuuta were fake stema accounts. How desperate must be scato-ji to protome his kusoge even on vndb.
>>
>>14290851
Keep in mind that a lot of the low reviews were trolls too, and that it might just be someone shilling a game he likes, I doubt sca-ji himself told people to "stema" on egs.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (32 KB, 246x444) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
32 KB, 246x444
>>14290851
>Habluka being this mad
>>
>>14290967
>26-10
>moogy
>hadler
Im start belive that they really the same person.
>>
>>14290967
literally who?
>>
>>14291004
That's just how long it takes to read it at a moderate pace, having already read the trial, starting when it came out and taking minimal breaks.
>>
>>14290967
That edwd2 guy's votes look really objective
>>
>>14291117
Just took a look at it, his taste is so awful I'm feeling physically uncomfortable after reading it.
>>
File: CSkILLeUcAEBPw4.jpg (121 KB, 1024x653) Image search: [Google]
CSkILLeUcAEBPw4.jpg
121 KB, 1024x653
>>
>>14291201
I'm hyped for it.
>>
>>14291201
>空中幼彩
Yes!
>>
>>14291201
>Frontwing
Dropped.
>>
>>14291274
Yukiuta was quite nice and the first 3 Djibril games were extremely fun so I can't hate them.
>>
>>14291201
What a terrible miko clothing. Plain would be better than her shitting out the sun.
>>
>>14290793
Whoa, that font makes me kind of nostalgic. Think it invokes Tsukihime to me.
>>
>>14291299
But her hair is fucking awesome.
On the other hand, the main girl's hat looks out of place inbetween the environment and parasol, like it's shopped into it.
But I'm interested in the setting.

>>14290793
Did you finish all routes and chapters?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.