[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUST Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
File: shopzoom02.jpg (161 KB, 805x568) Image search: [Google]
shopzoom02.jpg
161 KB, 805x568
Ar Tonelico For Lazy People Pack™:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5e2ttnrjtim3n4i

Contains torrents for the games along with the emulator installer and bios. Plugins are automatically included. Thanks to Anonymous for this.

Note: Newer emulator downloads than what is in the lazy pack can be found here: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php
Note2: If you encounter sprite glitches, try a Version >= r5101 from http://pcsx2.net/svn.php

AT2 Raki bug patch - http://www.mediafire.com/?bp8ydy03ml7r5xa
You shouldn't need this if you're using a new version (0.9.7+) of PCSX2. Thanks to anonymous for uploading this!

Latest Technical Data Compilation Room Issue:
http://artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/ARM_Backup/Ar_Portal_translation/Ar_Ciel_Technical_Data_Compilation_Room

Latest Toukousphere Translation can be found on the top of this page:
http://artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/ARM_Backup/Ar_Portal_translation/Toukousphere
April Fools TKS:
http://www.mediafire.com/?avpff50jo843a52

Ar tonelico 2 Relocalization Project. Beta patch already out:
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Revatail_Hymmne/topic/10690289/1/ (You need to register to access the subforum)

EXA_PICO Music Collection
http://pastebin.com/aPxrK3zh

Previous thread
>>14115777
>>
>>
File: xboxhuge.jpg (431 KB, 1851x1734) Image search: [Google]
xboxhuge.jpg
431 KB, 1851x1734
So i just got my Yoru no nai Kuni premium box.

Could they have made it any fucking bigger? I don't have any shelf tall enough to display this thing.
>>
File: an-ion.jpg (188 KB, 950x1140) Image search: [Google]
an-ion.jpg
188 KB, 950x1140
Have KT confirmed if YnNK is being translated?

Also post more Ion.
>>
>>14224348
Huh, guess that goes with my theory that the Harmonics songs (and by extension, To Songless Hill from Ciel and Ar) are the song magic that connects your console to EXA_PICO
>>
>>14224939
That's supposed to have a visual book, a 2-disc soundtrack, and a poster? (as well as the game itself)
>>
File: vlcsnap-578998.png (745 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-578998.png
745 KB, 853x480
>>14225052

KT Europe has tweeted
>Yoru no Nai Kuni (working title) is coming to the west in early 2016 for PS4.
>>
File: an-ion-swimsuit.jpg (130 KB, 1150x1200) Image search: [Google]
an-ion-swimsuit.jpg
130 KB, 1150x1200
>>14225115
Well that's a relief, thanks!
>>
>>14225052
Yes. On PS4 only because fuck you -KT
>>
>>14225089
Yeah. I mainly bought it for the soundtrack but the book is really nice. Hard cover and all complete with interviews with both voice actors of the main girls.
It also has some kinda crappy 3D postercard thing.
>>
A copy of Filament Star, that I bought used for 20 bucks, arrived today. I wonder why people pay like 20000 yen for it.
>>
I wish she had more development.
>>
I really didn't like interdimend gimmick in Ar Nosurge. It was only breaking the 4th wall and forcing me to play as some kind of faggot that treated it like a game.
>>
>>14225209
Heh
>>14158472
>>
I've been seeding the AT Music Collection (FLAC) 14.1GB torrent for a couple of months now.
I can see 6 of us in the swarm, I think we can use a few more people.
>>
>>14225443
I see 13 seeders and 6 leechers on my side. I've been seeding since it was released and then reuploaded but I can seed much because I have a poor connection.
>>
>>14225646
You're talking about the new MP3 torrent, he's talking about an older FLAC one.
>>
>>14225263
> It was only breaking the 4th wall and forcing me to play as some kind of faggot that treated it like a game.
Not really, only player 2 was a faggot that treated it like a game. References to player 1 (You) were always extremely vague. Prim (or was it Ion? I don't remember) called you a trophy whore just to mock you.
>>
>>14225680
Right, sorry for the confusion.
Two anon said they were working on an updated FLAC collection so I think most people are waiting for those instead of seeding the current one
>>
>>14225263
>forcing me to play as some kind of faggot that treated it like a game.
Well, did you treat it like a game? Did you make Delta stay with Shurelia, thus dooming the Ra Cielans, all for a trophy/100%? Are you frustrated that the game was right?
>>
>>14225209
Somehow, this is lewder than Mirs.
>>
>>14226336
If it weren't a game, what would the difficulty settings mean? Connecting to different parallel universes, or just artificially increasing the chance of losing a battle, and ultimately everybody dying?
>>
>>14226833
Probably an auto-fight system added by Sarly. Real combat is a lot harder than pressing buttons, so Sarly added some AI to handle the details. The difficulty would be a way to adjust how much AI assistance you need.

Or you can consider them to be a necessary sacrifice to make a game that's difficult enough and not frustrating for everyone.
>>
File: 4749227777.png (27 KB, 300x135) Image search: [Google]
4749227777.png
27 KB, 300x135
>>14225443
What >>14225816 said applies to me 100%.

Updating from an already existing music torrent to a newer version is generally a pain in the ass, considering that in addition to (re-)downloading new, renamed and retagged files you'll have to manually clean up outdated leftovers afterwards.
Besides, the swarm is doing fine in my books when seeders outnumber leechers by like 4:1 ratio.
I would have helped if it was the other way round, but as it stands, I'm waiting for the updated (and hopefully complete) lossless version of the collection to seed at the pic related connection.
Additionally, I've been eying that 300GB+ multivolume VN music collection in FLAC on Nyaa for a while; looks like I'm installing another 4TB HDD for all this stuff this weekend.
>>
Also, speaking of new torrents. It doesn't look like PS3 version of YoruKuni is getting a scene release nor it's been posted on any popular/western public trackers after the whole 2 weeks since the launch. Everyone interested has already got it via other means apparently, but still...

Do you people want to see YoruKuni torrent on Nyaa? If so, would you prefer ISO or JB format?

ISO is already available as magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E8C19AF61F683D8342588AEA8D3ED8CECB553F4C
I'm assuming it's prepatched for ODE users because that's the only legitimate reason to post a PS3 game in ISO format, especially a >4GB one.
JB format (a bunch of files) is aimed at CFW users while ODE cripples will have to pack them into an ISO on their own. It permits selective downloads though, which is good if you only want to rip game assets (BGM, sprites etc.) instead of playing the game.
>>
Man, nearly a year on from AnS and I still haven't gotten over Ion. Starting to think I should go see a psychologist or something because this shit can't be healthy.
>>
>>14227628
Psychologists will never understand, Anon

Embrace it.
>>
>>14227405
Thank, I'v been looking for torrent for a while now. The latest versions of CFW works with ISO anyway.
>>
Sophie is cute.
>>
File: 1444977957664.jpg (188 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1444977957664.jpg
188 KB, 768x1024
That goddamn Corneria.
>>
File: BGkarAW.jpg (163 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
BGkarAW.jpg
163 KB, 768x1024
Plachta is looking good too.
>>
>>14224939
Better with a large box rather than trying to skimp on box size and end up with for example a A5 sized artbook.
>>
>>14224348
Actually, for the first game I thought it was Shurelia sealing Mir, or something like that. Particularly the "I will show you the magic you hold within" part, I thought "Huh, she probably wanted to redeem her even then".
Doesn't make much sense for the second game, though.
Anyway, if this is true, who sang it?
Though if it is, >>14223259 does explain why the second game is really the only one where you can't actually screw up in any way besides just straight-up dying. Well, besides the irony of the fact that the game where the world almost ends three times before you win is the only one that doesn't have a bad ending, I guess.
>>
ATMC anon here.
Already starting assembling Ateier Music Collection in MP3. Yes, MP3, It will be always thid format from my side, as It's easier to use than FLAC.

I will wait, of course, for FLAC anon to add and compare.
I also hope for someone to find that blasted Hymmnos Concert Cherry Album and upload it. With this we will have the most complete ultimate collection of EXA_PICO music on the web, albeit in MP3.

I somehow doubt the new FLAC Collection of AT music would be complete, because it will miss a lot of bonus stuff, like some doujinshi albums and obviously unreleased tracks, since you can't find them in this particular format. I will wait and seed, though, of course, so good luck to FLAC anons who will upload it.
>>
>>14230049
If you're transcoding from some lossless format to MP3, using VBR V0 will make MP3s up to 30% smaller than CBR 320 with no audible difference on the latest stable LAME v3.99.

>This CBR mode will maximize the MP3's bitrate and overall file size. The extra space may allow for some parts of the audio to be compressed with fewer sacrifices, but to date, no one has produced ABX test results demonstrating that perceived quality is ever better than the highest VBR profiles described above.
http://wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=LAME#Recommended_encoder_settings
(those guys know what they're talking about)
>>
>>14230289
This looks excellent. Thank you.
>>
>>
New trailer. Can't wait for November.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8W_hEsVy0&index=12&list=PLY0spzQf6Fm1a4VNxrwBtCeLRck3gAB_i
>>
File: ahih_rei-yah.jpg (335 KB, 1254x885) Image search: [Google]
ahih_rei-yah.jpg
335 KB, 1254x885
I can't stop going back and re-watching Ahih Rei-Yah. I can't think of a scene in the AT/SC series that makes song magic feel so... magical

Helps that it's a damn good song too
>>
File: 1413102166865.jpg (2 MB, 1500x2121) Image search: [Google]
1413102166865.jpg
2 MB, 1500x2121
>>14231482
We may not agree on Croix being the best AT player character, but we can certainly all agree he was the luckiest
>>
>>14233660
The buildup and emotional investment was really good.

You see this poor girl getting bullied and can't do anything, a town of bottom class people resigned to death, how they believe in Ion's full-hearted efforts to save them. Plus, this is the first song magic in the entire EXA_PICO franchise where you actually get to see the song being sung.

I still think GUST should release one-shot OVA animating the important song magic scenes, like METAFALICA or HARMONIUS_FUSION.
>>
File: jakuri bikini.jpg (123 KB, 600x837) Image search: [Google]
jakuri bikini.jpg
123 KB, 600x837
The best.
>>
File: at1-last-song.jpg (67 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
at1-last-song.jpg
67 KB, 800x600
>>14235555
>Plus, this is the first song magic in the entire EXA_PICO franchise where you actually get to see the song being sung.

How do you figure that? Many of the songs in the Ar Tonelico games you see being sung.
>>
Reposting from jrpg because I forgot about Gust thread for a second.

Holy fuck. Were they giving away Atelier series on ps+? I just discovered that I own Atelier Totori, Rorona AND Meruru plus versions. Was this some kind of a bundle? I don't remember buying any of these and I would never buy three parts at the same time of a game series I've never played.

What part do I even start with? Since I own them somehow I might as well try. I have no idea how I got them...
>>
>>14235597
What the fuck is this from?
>>
>>14237490
If you don't know, I'd recommend you don't ask, as you will spoil plot points from AT1 and 2 for yourself.
>>
>>14237549
How can I spoil plot points from AT1 and 2 if I have played them already? I didn't see the scene with Mir taking off her swimsuit
>>
>>14237486
Japanese PSN I'm guessing? Atelier Meruru Plus was a PS+ title there this August.
None of Atelier titles have ever been on western PS+.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(North_America)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(PAL_region)
>>
>>14237808
I have no idea how the fuck I got them then. Each of these games is worth 40$! That's insane, 120$ of games I didn't even know I have. Were they perhaps some time in some super cheap bundle?

Any Atelier fans here? I'm gonna start with Rorona I guess.
>>
So, I've been playing Ciel nosurge Offline after buying then putting it off for a long time.

It's a pretty amazing visual novel.
Ion is bumbling in a cute way, I can sympathize with Kanon. The songs that cap off each episode is a great idea.
It's also a game of "how many Buddhist references can you spot".

I'm not too fond of all the repairing and waiting I have to do, though.
>>
>>14238173
How much memory card space does it use?
>>
>>14238259
I bought the physical card, not a download.
Then the game gave me free supplemental downloads that add voices and other stuff.
Total came to about 2GB or so.
>>
>>14238265
Thanks anon.
I've been thinking about getting it, but wondered what size memory card I should get to dedicate to the Japanese PSN account.
>>
>>14238173
>I'm not too fond of all the repairing and waiting I have to do, though.
You could just skip time.

>It's also a game of "how many Buddhist references can you spot".
Too bad I don't know anything about Buddhism. What kinds of references are there?
>>
>>14238173
>tfw no vita
I guess I will just have to jump straight to Ar. Still, I would want to play it, even if it's a waifu simulator.
>>
>>14238289
Not him, but Kanon is the Japanese name of a popular East asian buddhist deity: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guanyin

The lotus flower is a strong symbol in Buddhism: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Padma_%28attribute%29

There are many more subtle ones I probably missed, but I'm only at chapter 3.
>>
>>14238479
Meant to quote
>>14238456
>>
>>14237808
>>14237916
God damn it. Will you tell me if this happens again, /jp/? I got my Vita a bit too late to get Meruru...
Though I guess things don't go free download more than one time, so I'm fucked. Maybe they'll put Rorona on sale someday.

Question: If you buy a 1-month PS+ thingy on the month AFTER the sale starts (sale starts on the 5th, you buy 1-month PS+, say, ten days later), do you get the complete package of that month, or do you have to have a PS+ subscription before the day the goodies are released? If that were the case, the 1-month subscription would be kind of meaningless, but just checking.
>>
>>14238289
Ciel nosurge barely fits on the 8GB card I got with my Vita. You need at least 16GB, go for 32GB if you don't want to worry about space.
>>
>>14238479
Ahih rei-ya also reminds me strongly of the buddhist chants that my mom plays, especially the grander ones.
>>
>>14238540
You get the package of that month. Also, I didn't get those three games from ps+. I have no fucking idea how I got them. I sure as hell would never ever pay 120$ for a huge series that I have never thought of playing.
>>
File: 1444984565735.jpg (192 KB, 1280x745) Image search: [Google]
1444984565735.jpg
192 KB, 1280x745
>>
File: 6EP6R45.jpg (202 KB, 1280x741) Image search: [Google]
6EP6R45.jpg
202 KB, 1280x741
http://i.pomf.pl/agscsq.gif
>>
>>14237552
It's fanart, you rube
>>
>>14239356
Shit I was hopeful for a sec
>>
>>14237916
>Were they perhaps some time in some super cheap bundle?
Definitely not in EU, and I highly doubt they were in US either. Check Purchase History / Transaction History of your PSN account for details (preferably on PC, it's more or less useable there).

>>14238540
>Though I guess things don't go free download more than one time, so I'm fucked.
That's right, a given game can only appear on PS+ once. Japanese PS+ has already had at least 3 Ateliers and Ciel by the way. 1-month PS+ will net you games in a current month AND the next one IF you 'buy' them during your PS+ subscription. So you'll have 30 days to play games from the current month and 1-29 days for the next month, depending on when you bought the subscription.
>>
>>14238289
8GB is a bare minimum, considering that every Atelier is ~3GB for the base game alone.
16GB will net you some breathing room in between transffering backed up games to and back from PC after you're done playing one of them.
32GB is pretty comfortable even if you have many PSP ISOs on your exploited Vita.
64GB costs as much as a used Vita, and is arguably an overkill even for digital-only players.
Protip for <3.55 firmwares: only make games backups, whole memcard backups are useless because Vita will require PSN login after their restoration (which is a headache on an outdated firmware).
>>
>>14239112
do you have a link to this mod?
>>
>>14240598
That's what I've been looking for recently. I can't seem to find anything.
>>
>>14240451
>So you'll have 30 days to play games from the current month and 1-29 days for the next month, depending on when you bought the subscription.
>play
Wait. If I get 1-month PS+, get a Free Download game, that stays in my account and I can play it forever even after PS+ subscription runs out, yes?
>>
>>14240728
Is it a custom model or did they manage to export the one from the game? In that case is it possible to do the same with the girls from the other games?
>>
>>14240951
Technically, it stays in your account forever, but it's only accessible/playable if you're an active PS+ subscriber. Note that by default the subscription is set to be renewed automatically without any confirmation on your part. Uncheck it in your account if you don't want to be charged. Also, it's not really relevant to the thread.
>>
>>14240965
I'm not really interested in models, so I can't give you the details, but I'm pretty sure that it was extracted from the PS3 game using tools such as http://xnalara.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1001 and then somehow converted into whatever format Custom Maid 3D supports.
>>
>>14241004
>>14240965
>3Dモデルをキャプチャするソフト(ninja ripperとか)でゲームから魔女っ子のモデルを抜き出す  カスタムメイド本体をデコンパイルしてプリセットのモデルデータを抜き出す たとえばメイド服一式 互換性のあるフォーマットでメイド服のファイルを魔女っ子服のファイルに置き換えてまたコンパイルする メイド服をゲーム内で装備すると魔女っ子になる

http://www.logsoku.com/r/2ch.sc/gamerpg/1444741909/129
>>
>>14241029
If I had time I would try this right now. Somebody should do it and upload it.
>>
>>14241029
can someone extract Ayesha's model and post a close up shot of her panties?
>>
So there's a show airing this season that has the same artist as AT (Nagi).

Here's not-Saki.
>>
File: Untitled.png (7 KB, 515x229) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7 KB, 515x229
>>14240451
Aww shit anon! You are a genius! It was some kind of super cheap deal after all as I suspected. Damn past me is a great guy, I'd totally take this deal again.
>>
>>14241170
Does she refer to herself in the third person and have limited intelligence??
>>
>>14233660
I guess you can rewatch it one more time then: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MrBw7g_cX8
>>
>>14241057
You or somebody who knows what they're doing should try it. This is too complicated for me and I can't even read anything in that link.

Somebody needs to upload that Shallotte model whenever they get it working in CM3D2. She's one of my favorite Atelier girls but there's basically no lewd content of her.
>>
I want to play Ar Nosurge.
I have no Vita, so I won't be able to play Ciel Nosurge. All the Ar Tonelico games I have played, on the other hand.
If I go through with it, just how much of the story will I miss? Is the information in Ciel critical? Is watching a playthrough on youtube a better option than just diving right in?
>>
>>14244507
They tell you pretty much everything important, and for what else you want to know there's that summary that guy did.
>>
>>14244636
Excuse me, I didn't find this thread until not long ago.
What summary?
>>
>>14244645
Huh, it's normally in the OPs: http://www.unit03.net/view/Ciel_nosurge/Story
>>
How much into year 6 i can go with Totori? Also why is the leveling so hard? All I wanted is Mimi at 50 for her ending but I'm still 40 even after beating evil face. I never even kicked her from my team not counting her short absence.
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A8WDhOb5AIs

I really like the opening for Sophie. Both the song and video. Please Gust, don't mess this game up. This is one the few things I'm looking forward to.
>>
Reminder there is a free Atelier Sophie PS3/4/Vita theme on the Japanese PSN for PS+ members
>>
>>14244243
>>14241105
>>14241057
You might want to contact howfie over at Xentax for your model extraction needs and then ask in / check the archive for MMD/3DCG thread to get them into CM3D2 or whatever.

I would have spoonfed more if I could, but I can't. Sometimes you have to actually do something yourself to achieve your goal.
http://forum.xentax.com/search.php?keywords=atelier&terms=all&author=&fid%5B%5D=24&sc=1&sf=firstpost&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=-1&t=0&submit=Search
>>
>>14246808
I just wanted to know what her panties look like since the Indian girl says they're really fancy... I will try it this weekend and see what happens. Thanks
>>
http://gematsu.com/2015/10/atelier-sophie-adds-logy-atelier-escha-logy

So they're adding Logy in Atelier Sophie. I really wish they didn't do this. I thought this was a separate universe all together but I guess not. Out of all the Dusk characters why would they choose this fag?
>>
>>14248424
Yeah I don't like this at all. I'll wait until it's confirmed on the main site to get more annoyed.
>>
>Played AT1 and 2
>Loved it
>No PS3 or Vita to play sequels

Suffering.
>>
File: original.jpg (16 KB, 300x238) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
16 KB, 300x238
>>14248480
Hopefully it's not really him.
>>
File: original2.jpg (17 KB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
original2.jpg
17 KB, 300x237
>>14248561
>>
>>14246808
Thanks but this stuff is beyond me, anon. I want her in CM3D but I'm not going out of my way to extract the model and make it work. I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to teach me life lessons though. Wasn't exactly trying to be spoonfed. Just wanted to know if anyone knew anything about the screenshots. Apparently it won't be as easy as downloading some files and throwing them in some folders.
>>
File: 48893680_p0.jpg (80 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
48893680_p0.jpg
80 KB, 800x800
Does this mean dusk saga weren't finished with Shallie's "lol nothing happened" ending and they actually made a matured version of old character this time instead of lolirona and youngsha? If so Gust finaly did something right and I see no reason to be sad about.
>>
File: 20151008133645299.jpg (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
20151008133645299.jpg
61 KB, 500x375
>>
>>
I still don't know how プラフタ turns into Plachta.
>>
>>14249556
Same reason Bach is バッハ. That's how that sound is represented.
>>
>>
File: 2015-10-21-164314.jpg (120 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-21-164314.jpg
120 KB, 960x544
Someone keep an eye on the /v/ drawthreads while I'm at work please. Some kind soul has offered to draw pic related and I don't want to miss it
>>
Now there is a magazine scan posted at >>313841040
with Logy appearing in Atelier Sophie.
I hadn't thought Sophie was in the same world as Escha & Logy, but I suppose it explains the presence of slags with Sophie.
Still, it leaves unexplained the presence of punies.
>>
>>14252304
>>14248565
>>14248561
>>14248424
>>
>>14252304
Sorry I forgot the syntax for cross-board references. It is at
>>>/v/313841040
>>
>>14252317
Don't know how I missed that.
>>
>>14252327
It happen and those >>14252321 weren't posted here anyway.
>>
File: uejftnp.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1238) Image search: [Google]
uejftnp.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1238
I don't like this but I guess I'll just have to hope for the best. I wanted a 4th Dusk game with Hidari as the artist and Sophie to be its own thing. E&L was my least favorite game in the Dusk series and Logy was my least favorite character.
>>
>>14253066
Kind of makes it seem like it might just be a cameo situation
>>
File: 2015-10-21-225654.jpg (111 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-21-225654.jpg
111 KB, 960x544
Finally. After marathoning 4 endings ive had enough Ar nosurge for a while.

Gotta say i liked the good Cass/Delta ending better then the "true" ending.
Dat cop out. Were going back to earth but it might not be YOUR earth.
Also hasn't a shitload of time passed since they were abducted so if they went back to earth wouldn't everyone they knew be dead?
>>
>>14253066
So is Dusk and Sophie set in the same universe or something?
>>
>>14254279
We'll just have to see when the game actually comes out. I thought the trailers for Sophie were saying something about a new world, but I don't read Japanese well enough to be sure.
>>
>>14253187
>Dat cop out. Were going back to earth but it might not be YOUR earth.
Uh, of course it isn't our Earth. Ion invented a device that allowed her to get sucked into EXA_PICO. Have you heard of such a device in our world?

Also in Ion's Genometrics, Ion invented a smart AI robot, which broke down and which is why she goes to study quantum physics/engineering, and how she ended up making the device that transported her into EXA_PICO. Of course we don't have smart AI robots yet either.

>Also hasn't a shitload of time passed since they were abducted so if they went back to earth wouldn't everyone they knew be dead?
No, Ion says in a voicemail to you that she returned to her world at the exact moment that she left it. Pretty convenient.

>>14254279
>yfw the Atelier worlds are just different universes in EXA_PICO
>>
>>14254979
So, that pretty much confirms that the Technology in Ion's world is advanced.
>>
>>14254979
To be fair, that was Ion's Earth as seen via Shirotaka's genometrics.

Shirotaka's.

Let that sink in for a moment.
>>
Also, Ion more than once refers to Suginohara station as if it were a place in Tokyo like Akihabara. In our world, as far as I can discover, Suginohara is a ski resort.
>>
>>14255017
Still, it's confirmed that she invented something that connects between dimensions. That's definitely more advanced than our tech.

Also, Shirotaka yielded the Genometrics space to Ion. Even if the robot isn't completely true, Ion's world is clearly not exactly the same as ours.
>>
>>14255043
But, in our world, Sony and Gust/TK have done something that makes all those Vitas and PS3s able to serve as interdimensional terminals.
>>
>>14255055
Total Command is playing the long game. He actually has a real working 7D Communication Device and this is how he's slowly revealing it to the world.
>>
>>14255055
The Interdimend program (Ar nosurge and Ciel nosurge) was written by Sarly and Clakket. She sent it beyond the Seven Dimensions and by chance it landed here.

That's why we can only interact with their world via pressing buttons, while Ion had her soul sucked in.

Or this >>14255060
>>
File: ce5cd.jpg (91 KB, 1000x727) Image search: [Google]
ce5cd.jpg
91 KB, 1000x727
>>14253066
>Logy + Monika/Not Linca

We Dusk 4 now.
>>
>>14253066
Logy looks edgier and uses a welding gun as his main weapon now.
>>
File: 2015-10-16-134436.jpg (545 KB, 960x1632) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-16-134436.jpg
545 KB, 960x1632
>>14254979
After all the 4th wall breaking shenanigans it just felt kinda weak.
Also >>14255017

>No, Ion says in a voicemail to you that she returned to her world at the exact moment that she left it. Pretty convenient.

Now that's just lame.
>>
>>14255975
>Now that's just lame.
Why? It doesn't make sense that time in their world moves at the same rate as Earth. In fact, Ciel and Ar are proof of this.

So Ion either returns in the past, present, or future, irrespective of EXA_PICO time. The present seems the most natural, and maybe Tsuchiya even has some quantum physics to back it up.

>After all the 4th wall breaking shenanigans it just felt kinda weak.
It makes the 4th wall shenanigans even stronger. If Ion returns to our world, yet Ion doesn't actually exist, and dimension traveling technology doesn't actually exist, then the 4th wall is fixed, the game is just a game.

But since Ion doesn't come from our world, the 4th wall is still broken. It's still "possible" that the game is actually real, e.g., Sarly sent the program beyond the Seven Dimensions, which manifested in our world as Tsuchiya/GUST developing Ciel and Ar.
>>
>>14251970
So what do you want us to do?
There is a further draft at
>>>/v/313916685
>>
>>14256061
It feels lame because
1. You dont get that voicemail in the game itself.
2. It feels like an afterthought to fix a plot oversight.
3. No it doesn't make sense. Transmissions of any kind take time to travel to their destination. They dont somehow travel back in time unless Steins;Gate turned out to be a true story in both Ion's and our world.

And Ion can still exist. you just dont know where she is. Same goes for Nelo.
Saying she is from a different dimension at the very last minute feels like a cheap way to keep up the whole facade. Ion cutting the connection in the normal ending felt allot more natural.
Also a PS3/Vita somehow turning into a 7th dimension terminal with a piece of software is not exactly possible either since both machines lack the hardware to do something like that.
Its about the same as expecting to be able to go on the internet by just installing a browser on an old 386 without any networking hardware. Its not gonna work.
>>
>>14256290
The problem with your reasoning is that you're assuming that the physics of our world applies when it doesn't.

>Transmissions of any kind take time to travel to their destination.
Ion literally travels through time in Ciel.

>Also a PS3/Vita somehow turning into a 7th dimension terminal with a piece of software is not exactly possible either since both machines lack the hardware to do something like that.
How do you know? Our physics theories don't exactly cover interdimensional communication.

>Its about the same as expecting to be able to go on the internet by just installing a browser on an old 386 without any networking hardware. Its not gonna work.
Networking (electricity or EM waves) is an understood science. We have the physics to back that up.

We don't have the physics to back up interdimensional communication. For all anyone knows, all two-slot toasters can communicate with alternate universe A, Japanese brand microwaves can communicate with alternate universe B when set on power level 7, ejaculating onto LCD screens emits low power wave in alternate universe C, and the PS Vita sends waves to alternate universe EXA_PICO.

You can't say "well that's how it works in our universe, so that's how it works across universes too"
>>
>>14256310
Except we never got Ciel in the west and Ar never mentions time travel.

And if household appliances can communicate with other dimensions we would have noticed by now and Gust won have won the Nobel prize for somehow turning game consoles into interdimensional communication terminals.
>>
>>14256363
>Except we never got Ciel in the west and Ar never mentions time travel.
Uh, okay?
>I'm going to ignore half of the book because I can't read it. I'm sure it isn't important to the story.

>And if household appliances can communicate with other dimensions we would have noticed by now
How exactly would we notice? Poke our heads in every few years and ask, "Hey, is our technology creating any strange effects in your world? No? Okay, cool beans."
>>
>>14256369
One could also say that its pretty arrogant on Gusts part to just assume people played Ciel nosurge even though its a completely different genre on a different console (before AnS+) that also happens to have no English version because KT lacks the balls to localise it.

Supposedly we already have the tech to somehow control a robot across dimensions. How can the world not notice?
Now that think of it why are we seeing most stuff in 3rd person while we should be looking through the eyes of Delta/Earthes.
>>
instagram.com/p/9IgGnjsOwE/
Escha & Logy plus localization comfirmed and YNNK name is Nights of Azure
>>
>>14256423
>Nights of Azure
Is anything in the game called Azure? Also I thought there was no night.
>>
>>14256495
I don't like the name either, but I'm sure Azure is referring to the blue blood that the Lord of Night and the youma have.

Just doesn't sound very good, not the kind of title that makes someone want to pick it up off a shelf.
>>
>>14256200
Thanks for the heads up, would have missed it otherwise!
>>
>>14256423
And still no word on the Vita version. Suck on a dick KT.
>>
>>14256423
>Yoru no Nai Kuni will launch for PlayStation 4 as Nights of Azure in the west on April 1 in Europe, an photo of Koei Tecmo’s MCM London Comic-Con stand reveals. (U.S. release date to be announced.)
>Additionally, Atelier Escha & Logy Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky for PS Vita will launch in Europe on January 20. (Again, U.S. release date to be announced.)

http://gematsu.com/2015/10/yoru-no-nai-kuni-launches-early-april-nights-azure-west-atelier-escha-logy-plus-coming-west-january
>>
>>14256495
I would just leave it as Yoru no Nai Kuni. Fuck localizing titles.
>>
>>14256495
>>14256512
My guess is the title wants to imply night = day (azure, blue sky, so on) as well as the double meaning. It's sort of a reach to sound more poetic than 'The Land Without Night' or 'Night of Day'

>>14257183
'Ni no Kuni' kept the name and nobody threw a fit. Localizing titles should and very well can be avoided. I feel like a lot of localization staff feel an urge to be creative somehow, and the title is typically the least offensive way to do it.
>>
>>14256386
>Supposedly we already have the tech to somehow control a robot across dimensions. How can the world not notice?
Because there's no way to prove or disprove it. Why is this so hard to understand?

PROVE to me, writing out all your assumptions and logical steps, that Ciel and Ar either do or don't communicate across dimensions.

Example:

Assume that communicating across dimensions uses radio waves (This is not true so the entire proof is wrong, by the way).
I turned off the Wi-Fi in the Vita while playing, yet the game still works.
Therefore Ar cannot communicate across dimensions.
>>
>>14257611
"Nightless Land" has a nice ring to it but maybe it's not what they were going for.
>>
>>14257611
I don't think there's anything wrong with "The Land Without Night".
>>
>>14257611
>I feel like a lot of localization staff feel an urge to be creative somehow
I wish they'd keep their failed writing careers separate.
>>
>>14256423
It sounds like a steamy romance novel.
Maybe a steamy yuri romance novel.
>>
>>14257878
Felt good watching Nick 'Couldn't control my creative impulses as NISA' Doerr's kickstarter fail miserably.

I'll bet he was responsible for the Esty Erhard -> Esty Dee change. No glory in just translating things correctly, after all.
>>
Stupid Totori game. In the end all I manged was bringing Mimi to 47lvl and it ends. I lost all the motivation for Meruru somehow when I think the characters will refer to all the endings I didn't get.
>>
>>14260083
All the characters have endings, and there is also a good/bad/true ending. I would really recommend using a guide to get all endings if you're losing motivation. The true ending is worth the effort.
>>
>>14260307
I will probably watch true ending on yt, don't feel like grinding second time again.
>>
Can anyone seed the AT1 torrent?
>>
I'm torn between getting Shallie right now, or wait until it drops for Vita. Do the Plus/Vita version of these games have better content and do they have any performance issues?
>>
>>14262560
I think they usually run a bit better on consoles and some times slowdown on the Vita. That's just what I've heard though. Vita versions usually just add all the DLC and some minor extras.

I hope both Shallies get figures when the Plus version is announced. Well, if one is announced. Either way I definitely need a good Lotte figure.
>>
>>14262560
All of GUST's Vita games have performance issues except maybe Ciel nosurge. They don't affect gameplay but it's very noticeable.

Unless of course they fix their shit for Shallie.
>>
>>14262362
(Remaining half of the) OP hasn't been updated in ages, ignore it.
Use http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=598931 instead.
>>
>>14263409
Ciel nosurge once locked me out of being able to progress in the game for almost a month (of real life time) in Chapter 5 until they finally patched it. It also frequently bugged out with Ion's sleep schedule and sometimes she'd go days without ever waking up and getting frozen in a creepy eyes-open-lights-on sleep state. It was a buggy mess.

I don't know how it is on the latest patch (or on Ciel Offline), but while it was coming out it was just awful.
>>
>>14264998
>>Ciel nosurge once locked me out of being able to progress in the game for almost a month (of real life time) in Chapter 5 until they finally patched it. It also frequently bugged out with Ion's sleep schedule and sometimes she'd go days without ever waking up and getting frozen in a creepy eyes-open-lights-on sleep state. It was a buggy mess.
But anon, wasn't your Vita communicating straight with Exa Pico universe here?
The only obvious conclusion can be that it all literally happened like that in the other world.
>>
>>14265016
Haven't we already established that temporal synchronization across the dimensions is a bit wobbly?
>>
>>14265115
As long as the connection device is configured to keep the clocks synced, there shouldn't be much of a problem.

>>14265016
Maybe there was some interference or instable connection?
>>
>>14264166
Cool, thank you.
>>
>>14264998
Ciel nosurge is a first-of-its-kind for GUST, and GUST aren't terribly good programmers, so...

All the bugs are fixed now, and also bugs are not the same as performance issues. Performance issues are things like slowdown and FPS drop, which I've experienced quite heavily in Totori+ and Ar nosurge+
>>
I'm always getting B's and C's in my battles in Ar nosurge. I'm at the initial chapters, just unlocked the Flask Sea. There doesn't seem to be any equipment upgrades I can do, and I'm pretty up-to-date with my diving.

What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>14267169
Mostly you get higher scores when you get more powerful song magic. It may help to battle the enemies until the song magic is charged enough to just wipe out the lot of them, if you aren't doing this already.
>>
>>14267169
Nothing, you'll start getting better grades later in the game once you've got better song magic, higher harmonics tiers, and more waves to work with
>>
>>14267198
>>14267205
I see.
I'm just a little annoyed that the game is refusing to give me my A's.
Also, Casty's occasional scolding when I get a C through no fault of mine, since the robot enemies take a damn long time to kill.
>>
>>14267349
Best advice I can give is:
- Don't focus on killing, focus on breaking enemies and getting high combos
- Synthesize as much as you can as soon as you can, two of every piece of equipment if possible
- Always try to land your triangle move on the row with the most breakable enemies
- As soon as you can bust out the L1/R1 moves, try to get a Circle from those down at the start of every wave/turn as close to the middle of the grid as possible.
>>
>>14267370
By the way, do Circle attacks still break the game? I finished the game before KT released the patch and I'm considering another session. Being able to use these skills without Delta's attack freezing the console would be nice.
>>
>>14268063
I'm guessing you mean R+Circle? The only bug was Delta's R+Circle used on the car enemies crashing the game. I think it's been fixed, but you can just not use that skill on the car enemies to be safe.
>>
Is crashing my ps3 an intended special effect of harvestasha's special attack?
>>
File: 2014-11-02-175030.jpg (110 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-02-175030.jpg
110 KB, 960x544
>>14225811
i don't know anon i can't read moons but hell if i should be laughing or i should be mad
>>
>>14268137
Yeah, this one. I'll check this out, on my first playthrough I stopped using it at all since re-booting the console was a pain and I wasn't sure if the bug was skill-dependent or skill+target-dependent. Thanks.
>>
File: 809a54ce75ee161799bef2868db24f86.jpg (364 KB, 1256x1031) Image search: [Google]
809a54ce75ee161799bef2868db24f86.jpg
364 KB, 1256x1031
>>14268269
No idea, but Harvy is a miracle.
>>
File: 2015-10-21-172449.jpg (155 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-21-172449.jpg
155 KB, 960x544
>>14268269
English name of the trophy is "Abandon All Else..."

That ending was better than then shitty true ending. Also dat CG.
Though i kinda felt sorry for Casty.
>>
>>14270211
>Though i kinda felt sorry for Casty.
Only Casty? Everyone died in that ending. Casty, Sarly, Kanon, Ion, etc.
>>
I wish crafting was more clear in ateliers. I hate making some traits for equipment, transfer them between items and suddenly learn that some item can't carry them cause of reasons. Also no idea what type of items I'm crafting without visiting library and lack of filters with hundreds of items are annoying too.

I'm at Meruru now but you would think they would get it right after decade of making those games. Time limit is annoying as ever too. 2 years in and I didn't even craft half of items cause no time for it.

I wonder if dusk series gonna be better.
>>
>>14271639
Yeah, I love the combat and the overall gameplay of the Atelier series but the complexity of the crafting and the number of little things you can miss make me feel like I can't play the game without constantly consulting a guide. It's stressful.
>>
I've been looking into the EXA_PICO series and I want to try it.

I think I'm supposed to start with Ciel, but it costs quite a bit. I don't know if I should throw down 5k yen or read the translated story/watch the playthrough that's going on right now. For those who have played it, was the experience worth it?
>>
>>14272573
Well, first, technically EXA_PICO starts with Ar Tonelico. Ciel Nosurge is a part of a separate subseries in the universe, called Surge Concerto, and so you can begin with it pretty fine, but chronologically the first was the Ar Tonelico trilogy, so whether or not you're "supposed to start" with Ciel if you want to look into the series is kind of a question too.
Also I didn't play Surge Concerto yet, so can't give advice on it, unfortunately.
>>
>>14241526
>Atelier for 15$ a part
When did this happen?
>>
>>14272604
Thanks for the clarification. I've played AT1 and 2, so maybe I should do 3 before the Surge games.

Still holding out for an answer to the question since I'm kinda broke
>>
>>14272640
You should experience Ciel nosurge's story before playing Ar nosurge.

For experiencing the story, reading the summaries/watching the LP is sufficient.

By playing Ciel nosurge, you also experience living(?) with Ion. This will color how you experience the story of Ciel nosurge to a large extent and how you experience the story of Ar nosurge to a lesser extent.

Is that worth 5k yen? That depends on you, especially since you're broke. I enjoyed it a lot, especially since I spent almost a year slowly going through Ciel nosurge. If you're just going to breeze through it like a VN, then it's not much different from reading the summaries.

Also, if you already have a waifu, you should prepare yourself accordingly before playing Ciel nosurge.
>>
>>14272619
When they go on sales.
It happen but not often.
>>
>>14272753
Did Ayesha Plus ever go on sale? I want that game for a long time but i'm sure as shit not paying $39,99 for a digital only game.
>>
>>14273026
I don't remember but they probably will if it wasn't before as every Atelier game was put on sale at least once.
>>
>>14273026
>paying $39,99
US PSN I'm guessing? No, Ayesha has never been on sale there yet.
https://psprices.com/region-us/game/86506/atelier-ayesha-plus-the-alchemist-of-dusk

However, it's been discounted once in EU region already, so US sale should happen rather sooner than later.
>>
>>14273026
yes it's been on 30% ps+ only sale on us psn.
>>
So I just found this cool video about modern particle physics and field theory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEKSpZPByD0

How is this on-topic? Well, I'm watching this video right now, and I'm getting weird tingly vibes from EXA_PICO's Wave Science. It's obvious Tsuchiya had some solid physics knowledge when he invented his own laws of physics for EXA_PICO.
>>
Greetings, friends. A few weeks back, a kind anon directed me to http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=598931&showcomments=4a3c941b as somewhere where I could get ISOs of Ar Tonellico 1 and 2. After several weeks, it's finished downloading, but...AT1 would appear to still be in English, and there's no patch for it in the "Patches" folder, so I assumed it came prepatched.

Am I doing something wrong? Any help is much appreciated.
>>
>>14275707
What language are you looking for it to be in?
NISA's version had English text (mostly) and a choice between English and Japanese voices.
>>
>>14275749
...oh.

To be honest, I assumed it'd be English only because it's in the pack.

Thanks, anon.
>>
I fucking love atelier, I love the characters and the art. I own all of Arland and yet I have never gotten to the end of any of the atelier games I've played. They are soo long and I just don't have the time anymore. Fucking kill me.
>>
I finally got my hands on the Ciel OSTs and Genometric concerts, and I only just noticed that the BGM from the Residential District and from Singing Hill in Ar were also both tracks in Ciel too but with very different tones. OST 2, disc 1, tracks 6 and 8.

Fuck i LOVE it when soundtracks do that shit
>>
>>14275778
AT1 is included in that collection solely because it has undubbed videos (with horrible typesetting). It's the only difference from untouched NISA release, hence 'VideoFix' part in the directory name.
>>
File: 1445938355439.png (699 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
1445938355439.png
699 KB, 1500x2000
>>
>>14275506
Well, anyone with a passing interest in quantum physics should be acquainted wave-particle duality, field theory, and when you get down to strings, you find that it's mostly wavy stuff too.

Tsuchiya basically took the idea of "what happens if singing a song directly translates into quantum physics effects"
>>
I'm three quarters way through Ciel nosurge Offline and Ar nosurge Plus at the same time now, and frankly the worldbuilding is amazing.

Its got thousands of years of history, vast amounts of distance traveled in space, in a massive spaceship, across dimensions, and conflicts between organizations that split humanity into factions struggling for power.
Yet it's still personal enough to be about the struggles of a timid girl as she discovers her past, identity and future, as well as the tribulations that a pair of lovers must face before they earn their happy ending.

I like how the games treat the player with a great deal of importance too. You're not just some fag pressing buttons to read a story; you're actively involved in Ion's life, and a character in Ar nosurge literally prays that you'll guide them in the right way.
>>
File: 2015-10-15-183236.jpg (136 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-15-183236.jpg
136 KB, 960x544
>>14278534
>and a character in Ar nosurge literally prays that you'll guide them in the right way.

Too bad for her I loved pissing off Casty at every opportunity i got.
>>
File: psv_us_le_final.jpg (130 KB, 1000x484) Image search: [Google]
psv_us_le_final.jpg
130 KB, 1000x484
So Atelier Escha & Logy Plus is getting a LE published by NISA.
And of course its once again exclusive to their shitty online store again so we Europeans have to resort to proxys, ebay or f5'ing VG+ because NISA are cunts who refuse to ship overseas and KT EU is fucking useless.
>>
>>14278857
Glad the one Atelier game I don't like is getting a physical release.

Where are my Totori+, Meruru+, and Ayesha+ physical releases?
>>
>>14278908
>Where are my Totori+, Meruru+, and Ayesha+ physical releases?

In Japan.

On the other hand NISA is getting pretty desperate for shit to publish so they might end up releasing a triple pack of the Arland Vita games and Ayesha Plus if KT lets them.
After all their releasing a LE of the fucking terrible PS3 port of Deadly Premonition of all things.
Why cant they localise Ciel nosurge instead
>>
>>14278570
You're a horrible person. I bet you liked Shurelia ending, too.
>>
File: 2015-10-18-143326.jpg (98 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-18-143326.jpg
98 KB, 960x544
>>14279184
Of course i liked that ending. Taking it easy with Shurelia and playing around in her binary field all day every day.
Besides one day i get to hang out with Jacqli.

Casty is just fun to piss off because of how she reacts.
Also getting raped by yandere sharl casty was well worth getting kicked out of Casty's genometric for.

Ion on the other hand is kinda scary when she's mad because she often remains very calm while politely telling you to fuck off.
>>
>>14249562
>>14249556
The 'ch' sound in Bach and presumably in Plachta does not exist in English. In English it's often pronounced as a K as approximation, but H is an equally valid approximation - in fact, I'd say the H is closer than the K. Assuming it's the same 'ch' sound as in 'Bach', the 'フ' should be read as 'hu'.
>>
>>14279353
>Besides one day i get to hang out with Jacqli.
Delta will be dead long before that.

Also friendly reminder that you kill everyone other than Delta in that ending.
>>
>>14279632
>Also friendly reminder that you kill everyone other than Delta in that ending.

We dont know that. Earthes is still around on the other side and Casty could have harmonised with someone else to fight for her.

Besides the whole Shurelia ending felt more like fan service than something serious given how abrupt it is. Similar like how you can "predict" Shurelia's future as Earthes by telling her stuff from AT1.
>>
>>14278857
It's not like I care for a gimped artbook, soundtrack and folded poster anyway.
>>
File: s.jpg (66 KB, 852x440) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
66 KB, 852x440
>>14279353
I haven't played the game, but ever since I watched the PV I thought I should just shoot for Shurelia. I'm not sure how bad of a fuckup that is
>>
>>14279935
You can just make a save before triggering her ending and reload after since you get it for simply talking to her as Delta after a certain event.
As a nice bonus the AT1 costumes become unlocked if you save the system data after the ending.
>>
>>14279863
I dont care for the extra tat either but i just want the damn game on cartridge.
>>
>>14280000
>As a nice bonus the AT1 costumes become unlocked if you save the system data after the ending.
Or for saving after fighting the bonus boss
>>
>>14279684
They need all Seven Pillars to remake Ra Ciel. Delta is one of them.

>Casty could have harmonised with someone else to fight for her
It's not that easy. In universe, going beyond Dive Level 3 or 4 is almost unheard of because you need a really deep, intimate trust between both parties. Also, Delta/Cass were only able to fight because of your help/Interdimend.

Without Delta, Ra Ciel cannot be remade. Also very likely not-Prim wins because you lose one Interdimend channel and Delta isn't there to awaken Prim's real self, and the EXA_PICO universe in its entirety gets fucked because of the Boutaisoukan.
>>
>>14279935

It's more of a lol than anything, they made it so it doesn't impact the story much; and that everyone just kinda goes along with it is pretty silly.
>>
>>14280375
Also the fact that nobody's around to control Earthes as getting that ending ends your connection
>>
So the store at my school plays game music over a small sound system. Most of it is stuff like Zelda music and even Snake Eater at one point

But today I walked in and it was playing Green Lands from AT1 (Or maybe the arrangement that was in Ar Nosurge) It was so weird hearing it from somewhere else since I've literally only met two people who know this series exists.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M47fiV2v62g&index=17&list=PLY0spzQf6Fm1a4VNxrwBtCeLRck3gAB_i

Director interview. I don't know what he's saying though. Also, most of the character trailers are up too.
>>
>>14280695
Sounds like the store owner is a bro.
>>
Holy shit the Sharls' voice ruin every BGM they appear in
>>
>>14280760
Director-san is moe.

>>14280850
No budget. Hell, they have less than 20 enemy/NPC models total across two games.
>>
File: A17_Fritz.jpg (101 KB, 709x842) Image search: [Google]
A17_Fritz.jpg
101 KB, 709x842
>>14280760
I'm still kind of disappointed they still use the 3D models instead of portraits during the talking scenes.

Also, why is samurai jesus so moe
>>
>>14227628
I understand that. This damn fourth wall breaking worked way too well. (not that I'm complaining about it)
>>
When is Sophie coming out? I'm considering picking up a standard box during my trip to Japan, or if there's a premium box available and I'm feeling ballsy enough.
>>
>>14285391
From Siliconera:
>Atelier Sophie: Alchemist of the Mysterious Book is releasing in Japan on November 19th and Gust shared a look at a video that gives us a little comparison between its PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita versions of the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWxOwXFKhSY
>>
>>14285405
Definitely getting the PS4 version.
>>
>>14285405
I wonder if there will be any differense between ps3 and ps4 version except resolution and framerate.
>>
What is the title of the song that plays in the Colosseum fights? I couldn't find it after skimming through the soundtrack.
>>
>>14286698
Colosseum fights? Gust Thread? Which game are you asking about?
>>
>>14281863
Is that guy ducking dual wielding a Katana and a longsword
>>
Does Atelier Ayesha OST in FLAC exist?
>>
>>14287374
YnNK.
Never mind though, I found it. It skips the lengthy intro part in-game.
>>
File: redacted.png (242 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
redacted.png
242 KB, 1024x1024
>>14288081
If the guys maintaining MP3/FLAC AT music collections need an invite, post your email in your torrent's description on Nyaa (you can use white text color to mask it) and you'll get one.
>>
File: pleb3.jpg (208 KB, 1064x711) Image search: [Google]
pleb3.jpg
208 KB, 1064x711
>>14289593
I'm still working on it and as you can see I'm trying to get missing Atelier stuff first.

Can you send one to killshtine at yandex com ?

Pic related
>>
>>14290325
Also, can the anon who was going full autist on tags contact me on the said email? I'd rather split the work instead of duplicating the effort.
>>
>>14289593
Hi there, ATMC anon here.
Compiling MP3 Version of Atelier Music, can you send an invite to my mail here?

[email protected]
>>
>>14290325
I meant your existing torrent on Nyaa, presumably http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=682237

>>14290460
Is http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=734422 yours? Add your post number to its description and you'll receive an invite.
>>
>>14290513
ATMC anon here. Done. Thanks a lot.
>>
Bump?
>>
>>14293582
Bump!
>>
File: chara13.jpg (89 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
chara13.jpg
89 KB, 800x600
I like her. I really hope they don't make her have some dumb crush on a guy.
>>
>>14290533
Will you include Mana Khemia in your ATMC?
>>
>>14299804

I will probably compile the complete GUST Sound Collection in the future. For now it will be a second, different pastebin from ATMC Collection, since it's another series.

If FLAC anons want, I can include and sort their collections as well.

For now, I want to complete my SciADV Music Collection along with Atelier.
>>
File: 916HkeniI2L._SL1500_.jpg (501 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
916HkeniI2L._SL1500_.jpg
501 KB, 1500x1500
They could've done a hell of a lot better with the vocal album art. This doesn't look good.
>>
>>14300250
I'm asking because MK is considered part of the Atelier serie actually as both Mana Khemia were labeled Project Atelier 9&10.
>>
>>14301858
Obviously. Thus, it will be included in the full Collection.
>>
>>14301614
Yuugen is so shit. I don't get why they didn't stick with just NOCO.
>>
There will never be a properly tagged music collection anyway. Any I've downloaded so far had either no album artist tags, no multi-artist entries where appropriate, no ReplayGain information, or other horrible mistakes. Guess it's true that if you want things to be done properly, you have to do them yourself.
>>
>>14302009

I know it's a shot in the dark, but any chance of condition red and condition green?
>>
>>14303932
Actually, the first one was already found and in FLAC, nevertheless.

I strive to make these collections as complete as possible, so don't worry.
>>
File: special_02_07a.jpg (652 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
special_02_07a.jpg
652 KB, 1920x1080
>>14302872
http://social.gust.co.jp/sophie/music/

I didn't even realize it was Yuugen at first but yeah, looks like it is. I think their other illustrations and art is good but they somehow fucked up specifically on this one. I do like NOCO's work more though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW5nOP2GaMc&list=PLY0spzQf6Fm1a4VNxrwBtCeLRck3gAB_i&index=21

Elise, Tess, and Horst character trailer. Anybody want to tell me what Tess is saying? I heard something about "date".
>>
>>14304017

Wonderful! Thank you. Looking forward to it.
>>
>>14304021
Naming something a dating ticket? Don't know the context exactly.
>>
>>14302981
>No ReplayGain information
I fail to see the problem.
>>
>>14302981
>no ReplayGain information
You mean that thing you can generate automatically on your own?
>>
File: sophie25mpe1.jpg (2 MB, 3198x1980) Image search: [Google]
sophie25mpe1.jpg
2 MB, 3198x1980
Has it been mentioned anywhere if NOCO and Yuugen will both be doing the event cgs? Unless I missed something the only ones shown so far have been by NOCO.
>>
>>14302009
Nice.
>>
>>14304564
Should look up Replaygain and its uses then.

>>14304989
Sure, but that would mean modifying the source files myself, meaning that I can no longer seed them. And no, I don't want to keep two copies of a huge music compilation.
>>
File: gits_sac.jpg (481 KB, 1920x1031) Image search: [Google]
gits_sac.jpg
481 KB, 1920x1031
Now i remember why some of Ar nosurge's songs sounded so familiar.
>>
File: KT Sales H1 FY2015-2016.png (1 MB, 1218x861) Image search: [Google]
KT Sales H1 FY2015-2016.png
1 MB, 1218x861
KT published its financial report for the last 6 months. I've read its overview diagonally and there's not much regarding GUST other than pic related and
>Koei, Tecmo and Gust are all working on new titles to introduce this year.

More numbers and plans here:
https://zhugeex.com/2015/11/koei-tecmo-h1-fy201516-the-future-of-gaming/

God forbid TOTAL COMMAND from messing with VR, or he will singlehandedly genocide the whole Japan and a good chunk of young male adults' population across the civilized world.
>>
>>14307903
Forgot the report itself (obviously in Japanese):
http://www.koeitecmo.co.jp/php/pdf/news_20151026.pdf
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.