[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The 2hu Videogames
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (215 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
215 KB, 1600x900
So, there's a bunch of character specific threads about different 2hus, but none about the games in general.

So let's talk about it /jp/, tell me your latest achievements on the games.

I'll start:
>Be a Normal-mode pleb
>Can barely 1cc PCB and IN Eirin, not even Kaguya
>Become frustrated
>Don't play for about 2 months
>This long weekend give them a try again
>I 1cc EoSD, IN, MoF, and SA.
>I had tried it tirelessly in the past with no results
>Out of nowhere i got good

Now i'm overwhelmed by all of the extras i unlocked and i'm getting nowhere in all of them, but it's all good feels all around.
>>
Do extra stage 8 and 10, there are the easiest. 6 is pretty easy too.
>>
post ur scores
>>
>>14213456
There actually was this thread. >>14176575

>>14213551
I don't want to post my score, then everyone would know who I was.
>>
>>14213551
>>
File: 33636876_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
33636876_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1500
>>14213522

Yeah, i noticed 8 was easy when i got to Mokou's 5th card on like my 3rd try.

I think that both 10 and 11 are hard as fuck. I did clear 10's Extra but it was with Marisa B so that's cheating.

Currently working on Reimu B, because I only use Marisa on my runs, but all of her shots suck in this game, besides B which would be great if it wasn't broken as fuck.

Fuck Reimu
>>
>>14213561
>everyone would know who I was.
That's the only reason you or anyone else ever scored, so do it you pussy
You know you want to
>>
>>14213644
OW MY EYES!
THE COLORS, DUKE! THE COLORS!
>>
>>14213644
>Currently working on Reimu B, because I only use Marisa on my runs, but all of her shots suck in this game, besides B which would be great if it wasn't broken as fuck.
Incredible. You manage to be a traitor to Marisa and a cheater at the same time!
>>
Is it normal that I have to fail nearly every game's stage 5 and 6 at least a hundred times each before I can beat them consistently?
>>
>>14214362
>That's the only reason you or anyone else ever scored
That's not true.
>>
>>14214546
That's why it's best to suck it up and use practice mode.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.