[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why wasn't this faggot a bigger deal? He's like a big
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Lugh.Beowulf.full.1071871.jpg (141 KB, 1120x672) Image search: [Google]
Lugh.Beowulf.full.1071871.jpg
141 KB, 1120x672
Why wasn't this faggot a bigger deal? He's like a big fuck you to all the modern magi. You would guess that Clock Tower would do something about him.

And holy shit, what a retarded plot device he was. Nasu's writing was never really good, but this was seriously low.
>>
he looks like a gay lol
>>
>>15435240

It has no gender.
>>
File: senpai I just dont get it.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
senpai I just dont get it.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
>Nasu's writing was never really good, but this was seriously low.

You know, I ran into this today and couldn't help but laugh for a few good minutes

Akiha's whole route near the end (while still exciting) seemed to me like a hilarious clusterfuck.

Consists of:
>You must kill Akiha if you want her to live
>I must kill SHIKI, even though I am Shiki
>I must kill in order to survive
>You're a monster because you kill indiscriminately
>No you're the monster because you want to kill me indiscriminately
>I must simply kill you
>Even though I killed you, you're not dead
>I was killed but I am still alive
>I was killed so many times that way that I decided to not die instead
>Nii-san, promise me that you'll kill me
>The only way to save you is to kill myself instead
>Even if I know Nii-san is killed, I know he is alive
Fuck, Kohaku probably just buried his body before she woke up
>>
>>15435072
Probably because the Clock Tower can't do shit against him. That's like asking them to deal with Arcueid.
>>
>>15437059

Isn't it retarded that such a thing even exists and works for Touko? And it works for her because "she smells nice"?

No wonder so many people were shitting on Mahoyo's writing when it came out. Lugh and mountain boy really dragged it down.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.