[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
エロゲスレ/Untranslated VN General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
Previous thread: >>15319788

This thread is for the discussion of untranslated Japanese visual novels.

What are you playing? What are you looking forward to? What have you finished? You know the drill.
>>
Finished 恋ではなく. It surpassed all of my expectations.
It definitely isn't just an average eroge and is clearly not intended for everyone.

It has 3 routes yet only 1 heroine. You could say each route has a different love triangle but I think that's kind of misleading.
After you finished them you unlock the true route where every character gets a satisfying conclusion.
It also manages to keep a great pacing throughout even though it is quite long (2.3mb of fairly dense text).

Art and sound are also good. Tons of CGs and a good variety of memorable bgm.

I've seen a lot of reviews saying that the first 3 routes are very frustrating but I honestly disagree.
There's no denying they have some very uncomfortable situations, but the characters handle those in a way that in the end you understand what got them in that position in the first place.
That being said, the characters are definitely this works strongest point. They have realistic personalities and are surprisingly mature. Only one heroine also means that the male characters don't just serve as a comic relief.

I think there's no denying that if this was written by anyone else it would be a complete mess.

Also about the photography part of the game:
The game is filled with very detailed photography terms and discussion from the very beginning which is very discouraging but it tones down quite a bit after the first hour or so.
I had no interest or knowledge about photography when I started but I think that didn't ruin the experience for me.
While you could get away with ignoring the dictionary entries completely, I don't recommend doing it. It definitely makes the game more enjoyable if you at least try to understand them.

In the end this is one of my favourite VNs and I urge anyone who appreciates good characters and can handle drama (think White Album 2, although it's not really similar to it) to try it.

Here's some reviews from EGS that I thought describe the game well:
- エロゲーというより心理描写の妙を楽しむ、シナリオ志向な方向けの「物語」だと思います。
- 総評:普段小説を読む人にとってはおもしろい作品。ただし、ヒロインが好きになれるかで評価は異なる。
>>
Hype for Baldr Heart. Didnt like the opening song at first but already grew on me after watching the video a couple of times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ULuYAva37g
>>
File: Capture.jpg (137 KB, 1714x943) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
137 KB, 1714x943
Regarding Sakuranomori Dreamers, maybe I've just read too many of these things but I pretty much correctly guessed who the killer was just from how often he appeared, and how suspicious he acted in certain scenes.

That said the build up and the climax itself was definitely pretty good, and atmosphere managed to still feel pretty tense when it was meant to (aside from pic related which had me giggling like a retard), but I pretty much only just finished the common route and am flip-flopping on which heroine route I want to pursue first.
The scene when Rika first appears was probably the worst for me as just the idea of that sort of thing really spooks the hell out of me.
>>
>>15344539
If you don't care for the main heroine ( I certainly didn't ) this is the most irritating game of all time. I like the concept and nothing else.
>>
File: wrong game.png (964 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wrong game.png
964 KB, 1280x720
I think this girl is in the wrong game.
>>
File: 76329784287395.png (671 KB, 627x698) Image search: [Google]
76329784287395.png
671 KB, 627x698
This moebuta bought kokorolog. Why haven't you?
>>
>>15344559
lol @ how they reuse the same CGs in multiple parts of the video
>>
Finished Hikari's, Saya's, and Sensei's routes in 見上げてごらん、夜空の星を. Were any of the others worth reading?
>>
>>15345123
The only reason I can think of for that is that it has a second opening or otherwise it goes into heavy spoiler territory.
>>
>>15345093

I guess the ero-scenes are fine if you like the designs of the girls, but that's it. And even there you gotta pray you don't get any sfx, as those are.. rather terrible.

Unfortunately, it's not a Nukige. It reads like one, but it isn't. So it's shit. Can't write a Nukige and cut out the sex.
>>
>>15344899
Iam considering playing this just for her, the Kimono is just too beautiful.
>>
>>15345144
Nukige sans nukige
>>
>>15345144
You know the real life SOL scenes are not that bad. It's just when they go inside the game it turns full nukige without the sex. I just started Rin's route and it's somewhat enjoyable.
>>
>>15345153
that's like saying you'll grab a game for its art

oh.
>>
>>15345132
>Sensei's route
Picked up.
>>
File: 6729378943512.png (1 MB, 1281x720) Image search: [Google]
6729378943512.png
1 MB, 1281x720
>>15345318
I thought it was pretty well done even if it was a bit short. Definitely worth the read.
>>
When will ricotta start making non-online piss game again ;_;
>>
>>15345318
>>15345328
I think I will wait 'till Hinamin's route is out to binge through Fine Days.
>>
>>15345386
That's assuming it gets uploaded.
>>
>>15345436

Speaking of which, the Kagura Kaentan scenario packs were never uploaded, huh. Guess this happens. Though Pulltop stuff should be a bit more popular.
>>
>>15345647
I always wonder how Debonosu even manage to stay alive. They don't look very popular but they still manage to release games at a steady pace and release quite a lot of them too.
And they are gameplay-centered which means a hell of costly debugging.

I guess they might be somewhat similar to Liar-soft, not really popular but supported by a bunch of the devoted core fans.
>>
File: 1449970734991.png (3 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1449970734991.png
3 MB, 1600x900
>>15345093
>this man who enjoys eroge bought an eroge that he enjoyed the trial of and wants to play
Nothing wrong here
>>
>>15345143
Would be a first for Baldr game to have two OPs. Force EXE and Sky Dive1+2 dont count because they were separate products.
>>
File: 1465092623304.jpg (63 KB, 256x348) Image search: [Google]
1465092623304.jpg
63 KB, 256x348
Any of you read Fraternite? Shit is SCARY.
>>
File: imouto kiss.png (2 MB, 1294x776) Image search: [Google]
imouto kiss.png
2 MB, 1294x776
Words you will never hear spoken

;_;
>>
File: kodomo-no-asobi.jpg (334 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kodomo-no-asobi.jpg
334 KB, 1280x720
Finished playing コドモノアソビ. It was... decent.

>The MC
He's is not the idiotic type, has some common sense, and a kind person. He's not popular in school nor a genius.

>The heroines
When I played for the first time I didn't like the art or how they were drawn, except for Sera, but after a while I just grew to like them. You got a deredere cute loli, an adorable fashionista, an ojousama, and MC's little sister. Only 4 heroine routes. No routes for side characters. No swimsuits.

>The story
It has a good story concept. It gets boring on the second playthrough. First time, I got interested reading the common route and then it went stale that I was reading and thinking how long is the common route. It was long. I just can't bear it. I just want it to end.

>Heroine routes
If Lump of Sugar focus more on the heroine routes than focusing on the common route, this would be a better game. I want to know more of them. I want to have dates. I want to see their smiles, their adorableness, their hugs and cuddles. I just can't, because MC is a horny guy. I can't enjoy much because the next moment, everything goes ero.

>H-scenes
Every scene takes an hour to read (don't judge me). 4-5 scenes per heroine. One heroine has a self-masturbation scene. Another heroine can orgasm 6 times. Yeah.

>Overall
Yes, it's decent if I compare it with their previous games. To me, the game is pretty stable.

Tayutama 2 is delayed. I'm waiting for September so I got some time to burn.
>>
>>15344763
Good point.
She's pretty insufferable at the start, I admit.
How far in did you get?
>>
>>15344763
>>15346824
>>15344539
If you can do so without big spoilers, what is it about her that makes opinions on her so polarizing? I mean, obviously different tastes play a pretty large part, but what in particular?
>>
>>15346786
>Another heroine can orgasm 6 times.
That's hot.
>>
>>15346948
She's not a character you'd expect to show up in an eroge.

She's presented as a pretty bitchy character at the start. For example arguing with the MC about trivial things. They had some things happen to them in the past that made them act that way though.

I'd say that most people would like her if they gave her a chance but I'm clearly wrong according to the EGS reviews.
>>
>>15346786
>Another heroine can orgasm 6 times.
No wonder he's pullin' bitches
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-05+at+10.58.28).jpg (256 KB, 1289x751) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-05+at+10.58.28).jpg
256 KB, 1289x751
Does she have any character event after the first (her h-scene) one? Since there wasn't any kind of romance thing in this personally I'm a little disappointed, hope there'll be one or two more character events for her so their relationship with kensuke can get into somewhere (like becoming one of his wifes) other than just fuck and run.

I'm glad for Yuu's and Aoi's events though, specially Yuu finally got some scenes to shine.
>>
>>15347409
Unfortunately Not, she sort of vanishes after that part of the story. Usa has a role later in the story though
>>
File: BGI_2016-06-05_20-16-22.png (2 MB, 1282x745) Image search: [Google]
BGI_2016-06-05_20-16-22.png
2 MB, 1282x745
>every time you choose a girl in a VN you're rejecting all the other girls and dooming them to a life lonely and alone
>>
>>15347421
Ah shit, thats pretty disappointing. I guess they made her just for the sake of increasing new characters' count, but still it doesnt feel good at all. They should have made at least 1-2 more scenes for her, then everything would be fine.
>>
What are some games with good banter between characters?
>>
>>15347409
From memory Sadoki only appears in that part of the story and only gets that 1 scene to herself. As for why? Well she's one of the "elder" statesmen so she doesn't leave her part of the country and Sadoki being a yandere would complicate things. Thankfully her scene is good.

>>15347439
>They should have made at least 1-2 more scenes for her
There's quite a few characters you can apply that to, if they did flesh out every single character (53+) then the story would be at least another 10 hours longer

Better hope for a fan disc or sequel to give her more content
>>
>>15347454
>There's quite a few characters you can apply that to, if they did flesh out every single character (53+) then the story would be at least another 10 hours longer

Well you are right about it, but so far Sadako is the only heroine who made me feel like she is written just for the sake of having sex. She doesnt have any kind of role in the story, doesn't appear in any later arcs according to you guys, didnt have any special / romantic moments with kensuke etc etc.

I'm sure Shirayuki or Yuuki will not any romantic scenes either, but thats pretty normal considering their personalities while Sadako is, I dont know just feel sloppy.
>>
>>15344539
One thing that should be mentioned is that the erotic scenes themselves are actually well written. If I'm not mistaken or confusing it with Gunjou by the same author the MC actually bails out and has the be convinced to see the sex through. Super refreshing. Great game.
>>
>>15347450
サクラノ詩
>>
>>15347468
Agreed, they probably had a role for her at some point but scrapped it for whatever reason. Waste of a character

>Shirayuki or Yuuki
They don't, Shirayuki is somewhat interested in the protagonist but she's certainly not the type to fall for him. Yuuki is somewhat like Keifa, take that as you will
>>
File: EV009_01.png (3 MB, 1280x2003) Image search: [Google]
EV009_01.png
3 MB, 1280x2003
No nukige thread right now, so...

I'm reading Wizard Links. There is a surprising amount of plot, in absolute contrast with the previous 筆柿そふと games. The narration goes back and forth between characters and they are at least marginally trying to put some thoughts into the story, though it's still a Nukige through and through.

I'm pleasantly surprised by what I'm reading, to be honest. It is the best 筆柿そふと I have played, and I've played them all.

It doesn't seem to be a masterpiece for what I've seen, and don't expect a deep, philosophical story. The plot is still here only to provide for sex scenes, but at least they did a decent job at it.
>>
>>15347450
Konnyaku is pretty great if you haven't already read it.
>>
>>15347509
Yeah it's pretty good. I like the transformation scenes especially, very important for anything Mahou Shoujo to have lewd transformations.
>>
Did you guys get into VNs for love stories, I kinda did but sadly they aren't as romantic as I thought.

I kinda want the kind that makes you go dawww and leaves an impression, but things now just seem too populated with moe and sex and I feel a real lack of romance, don't get me wrong there is romance but I guess I feel a bit disappointed by the quality of it.
>>
>>15347834

It's a medium like any other medium as well, so if you want romance, you gotta look for it.
Sure, because eroge kinda need ero, you have a lot of "romance", but as you say.. it's an excuse. Just like all the "romance" in typical harem LN/manga is nothing but an excuse either.

Personally I actually tend to enjoy the parts of eroge the most, when there is no romance. (i.e. common route) Usually the "romance" parts are too focused on this one heroine, the protag is just a shitty self-insert without any value whatsoever and the rest of the cast is conveniently ignored. I like my group-dynamics though.
>>
>Usually the "romance" parts are too focused on this one heroine, the protag is just a shitty self-insert without any value whatsoever and the rest of the cast is conveniently ignored.

This,

Its hard to pick them off, FENG did a great job with single character routes per game.
>>
File: 201606052207.png (85 KB, 652x83) Image search: [Google]
201606052207.png
85 KB, 652x83
this sex scene is so fucking retarded I can't stop laughing
>>
Do you guys know the girl in the 2nd picture here lifting up her skirt?

https://twitter.com/a_sofmapcom/status/678403563735941120

It doesn't seem like a girl from the game
>>
>>15347834
Somewhat, since the medium has the right setup for it (choices, voice acting, etc.) The ones I found the most natural are moe, though, ironically enough. After ages of observing love stories across a multitude of platforms (books, tv, even my friends) I became pretty jaded toward both "real romance" and "realistic romance" because a) the former's techniques are too blatant b) the latter is really, really shit c) both are served with a plate of drama I didn't order. I don't care about the sex either since it's almost always crude and cheap.
>>
>>15347917
I mean I looked it up and she's not there in the game at all
>>
>>15347834
>sex
It can't be called 'eroge' without that m8 but I feel ya.

Try researching a VN that have only one heroine. That way you won't have a harem theme and the story revolves around one girl. You might find your romance genre there.
>>
>>15347929
Well now you have the issue of whether the singular girl is good or not. If you want the story to revolve around one girl, wouldn't "vanishing cast" be good enough for this purpose?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7oWqUM-tQ0

>quotes forrest gump
>western club music
>soda

Its coming out this month
>>
>>15347834
>>15347879

Try Sakigake Generation. For example in Ririko route the incest romance obviously is the main point, but other characters don't disappear and you still have the group dynamics from before.

And said group dynamics are really good in the common route.
>>
>>15347944
Is this a westernized eroge?

I mean fuck, say what you want but its actually got some style to separate it from other stuff, I'm actually interested in this.
>>
Can I just use the latest alpharomdie for everything or does specific games require specific builds?
>>
File: 1454614866282.png (29 KB, 214x152) Image search: [Google]
1454614866282.png
29 KB, 214x152
>>15347944
Awful
>>
>>15347944
This actually looks like an AMV.
>>
>>15347929
>>15347940

There are tons and tons of single heroine nukige anyway. And even if it's not a nukige, sex can be a too big thing for the romance to feel good. (Feng's "Seiiki" series for example. Kanojo no Seiiki had over 10 ero-scenes in its 8k lines or so? Still had fun, but towards the end there was a LOT of ero, and there were tons of handjobs and stuff before the confession and so on and so forth. Not what you'd call a typical romance)

On the flipside, normal multi-route eroge can be quite nice on the romance-side. Depending on what you want. Going for "nakige" may be a good idea as those are usually less about sex, but if you don't want the drama.. have fun searching.

>>15347946

Kinda on my backlog, but there are (thankfully) more of these around anyway. Hapymaher for example does that as well, though the routes suck outside of the true-route. (they don't offer anything over the common route and just recycle shit, probably because they aren't enforced before the true one.. you only gotta clear one, which one doesn't matter)
Sanoba Witch Meguru was also quite nice in that regard. (didn't read more)
And then there are plotge which almost never do that. Exceptions do exist, like Rewrite. Which is actually perhaps why stuff like Hapymaher doesn't do it, because it somewhat enters the "plotge" area at times. Same for stuff like Harumade Kururu.
>>
>>15347944
石原 舞
中村 麻未
民安 ともえ
榊原 ゆい

I'm interested in most of these Seiyuus
>>
>>15347986
>Kanojo no Seiiki had over 10 ero-scenes in its 8k lines or so?
This nukige I'm reading has precisely 20 ero scenes in 7.5k lines
>>
>>15347917
It's quite obvious that she is from an another game. There is even a logo of that game on the picture.
She is Katou Ren from Majo Koi Nikki: https://vndb.org/c18265
>>
>>15348001
Thank you, I played this eroge a bit before but seemed like a nukige as there is a sex scene half an hour in still could be wrong, might try it again.

plus it has Inugami Kira and I really liked Seitokai no Ichizon
>>
>>15348009
It's written by Niijima Yuu among others.
>>
>>15348009
I haven't played it yet but I really doubt it's a nukige. After all it's written by Niijima Yuu.
>>
>>15348020
>>15348021
Wow, I love Hatsuyuki Sakura despite its flaws, I think it got moege award of 2012 if I remember correctly.

Gonna try this.
>>
>>15348027
Try Koi x Shin Ai Kanojo.
>>
>>15347887
>FENG did a great job with single character routes per game.
And some amateur AV slut ruined it, because she think she is too pure for voicing ero scene in eroge.
>>
>>15348027
Just make sure you read how to get the true end, it's retarded.
>>
>>15347944
holy shit the art is awful
>>
Do you guys feel weird when playing eroge with Seiyuus that take part in games that might vary from love stories to rape/NTR?

I mean I looked through list at >>15347999
民安 ともえ plays Rin in little busters, Makina in Grisaia but also plays as main characters being raped and doing NTR in other games like Kansen
>>
>>15348052
Nope, why? They are just seiyuu..
>>
>>15348061
What if they're doing the same or a very similar voice resembling them?
>>
>>15348035
At least they got a chance to replace her before all the hell had broken loose.
>>
>>15348035
>>15348068
Oh shit, I didn't even know it was Nitta Emi.
>>
Is there a lot of suffering in Sakura no Mori Dreamers?
>>
>>15348084
>>15348068
>>15348035

Wasn't it debunked?
http://sgcafe.com/2016/04/emi-nitta-not-one-viral-adult-video-according-agency/
>>
>>15348103
Provided they weren't shopped, the picture comparisons seemed pretty plausible.
>>
>>15348103
>パコライブ!

mild kek
>>
>>15348101
The entire game has a cloud of doom hanging over it for sure
>>
>>15348103
I don't really care in that retarded drama but I wouldn't an agency with that kind of information. They obviously are trying to protect their investment.
>>
>>15348084
It's proven already that it wasn't her.
>>
>>15348126
Where?
>>
File: 20540.jpg (24 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
20540.jpg
24 KB, 250x300
https://vndb.org/v12601
>Consensual Group Sex of One Female and Several Males

fuck I mean the girls looked cute and shit, the sad bit is I don't know who does it...
>>
>>15348177
The teacher.
>>
File: Untitled.png (463 KB, 805x951) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
463 KB, 805x951
>>15348183
Really, I was worried it was the first girl here cause it lists group sex as a spoiler, plus I really like the playful energetic type.
>>
>>15348103
Nope, sorry. You can watch her AV interview: https://youtu.be/MO9SngmNB48 and compare her talking to the DC3 interview: https://youtu.be/epkQruJdvyw?t=2m40s . To be honest there are no room for doubt especially if you factor in all the similarities, same height and those moles.
>>
>>15348186
It's mistagged. I didn't remember a scene like that all and I even went back to check the CGs and there's nothing.
>>
>>15348220
Oh baby
>>
>>15347986
>Meguru
Ahh this is a case where her dynamics with the MC were already so good I felt I can live without the other group dynamics.
>>
File: malie 2016-01-23 00-14-33-478.jpg (219 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
malie 2016-01-23 00-14-33-478.jpg
219 KB, 1280x720
>>15347929
On the subject of games with a single heroine, there's this recent company called Campus (a sister brand of Light, I think) that has been doing low price single heroine games that take place in the same setting with the same cast, more or less moege/charage in separate slices. They are currently working on a variety of titles, primarily the Uso series, of which there are 2 titles released so far.

I have only played through Tenmondokei no Aria, a side story with a different cast (aside from one character who makes an appearance every once in a while), and I thought it was pretty enjoyable even if I wouldn't really call it particularly good. There was a lot of badly paced porn, like 2 or 3 full (although very short) scenes one after another, and some of the plot points can be summarized as "it's magic lol". Still, the heroine's story itself was complete, the only thread left hanging was how the character mentioned above seems to know something about the clocktower and the supernatural shenanigans happening, but it's never expanded upon. The game featuring her still isn't out yet, though, so that's going to have to wait regardless.

Anyway, I guess what I want to say is that Campus might be worth following if you want games with a single heroine. I'm not sure if it's what anyone here is looking for, but here's the OP for Aria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXX4pq58rFs
>>
>>15348186
>>15348200
There is a scene where Fumika gives handjobs to a couple of guys while the protagonist has sex with her.

There is also a scene with other guys testing out toys in the adult shop on Natsuya.

Speaking of which, what other games have scenes like that? The protag whoring out his girl, where everything is consensual. Doesn't need to be full on sex, at least something where someone else joins in. xxな彼女 and ものくろぐらでーしょん also had good scenes of that type.
>>
>>15348064
it's not uncommon for seiyuu to work in multiple jobs with multiple companies

their pay is.. not ideal.
>>
>>15347489
>Waste of a character
Definitely agreed. I think the idea of "adding more characters to nagao" was pretty on the point, but just not like this. They could make something like a Usa's subworker, with that way she could appear at the later stages of the game as well.

Also I'm still not sure why didnt they add Mori's Kagami into X version, she definitely had more heroine potantial than some actual heroines, they actually hinted that she somewhat likes kensuke but just too shy and they even revealed her past.

Well for adding her they have to remake too many scenes I guess, also having one more joker card for a fandisc or sequel is always nice.
>>
>>15347431
If you do every route everyone is happy.
>>
>>15349410
But only in their timeline
>>
>>15349531

Oh you, you have no idea. If you don't choose them, they'll actually find a partner in their life. Not just some weird .. "thing".. that has no character, no anything. Well, it does have a penis, but that's about it, for the most part.
>>
File: senmon.png (176 KB, 327x326) Image search: [Google]
senmon.png
176 KB, 327x326
>>15349590
Kakei has a personality, what are you talking about?
>>
>>15348103
>according to agency
Are you being serious?
>>
>>15348052
If you mean weird as in a weird but pleasant sensation in my pants whenever I remember then yeah.
>>
>>15347524
does the 新装版 include the character routes from the psp version?
I can't find a download anywhere.
>>
>>15349790
I think it doesn't, the route that the psp version does isn't particularly good either and feels really tacked on.
The side stories are included in fossette anyway I think.
>>
>>15349600
clearly we should cease playing eroge altogether so that we can most efficiently hallucinate up everybody's endings with imaginary 100/10 superstar figures
>>
pleb here, have only read umineko, steinsgate and just finished island and really liked them

is there anything else thats similar and may catch my fancy? no nukige

thanks
>>
>>15350043
ever17
>>
>>15350043
YU-NO
>>
>>15347509
How is the mind control content?
>>
>>15349845
Oh, okay.
Kind of a shame, since Akane seems like a qt so far.
>>
>>15350402
Akane has a route in the normal game, pretty nice if short.
PSP version adds just another heroine for the sake of it.
>>
>>15350043
If you liked Island there's Himawari by the same writer and the same studio was also in charge of the remake. Remember to download and play Aqua After fan disc after the main game since it wasn't included in the remake.
If you liked Umineko then Higurashi is also by the same writer.
Steins;Gate's same studio and writer also created Chaos;Head and Chaos;Child but I wouldn't really call either of those anywhere near as good as Steins;Gate. If you liked Steins;Gate for its sci-fi twists and turns then I'd recommend Infinity series (Never7, Ever17, Remember11), I/O and Root Double (preferably the Xtend edition as it supposedly fixes the shitty last route), 999 and the series for NDS.
>>
>>15350421
>>15350070
>>15350064
thank you

i dont often here often, is everyone hyped for steinsgate zero?
>>
>>15350478
Why would anyone be hype for that? steins gate is old news
>>
>>15350478
>all-ages
Of course not.
>>
Do I need to read chocolat before reading parfait?
>>
File: Cover.jpg (44 KB, 256x350) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
44 KB, 256x350
I'm greatly interested in Otherwise's Sense Off ~a sacred story in the wind~ but haven't been able to find it in any of the usual places. I know it's a long shot, but has anyone come managed to come across it before?
>>
>>15350478
Hyped? It came out six months ago.
>>
>>15350659
http://yun.baidu.com/share/link?uk=438413292&shareid=330491&third=0&adapt=pc&fr=ftw
>>
>>15350573
No. There are some shared characters and occasional references to the events of Chocolat, but they're not important.
>>
>>15350710
Unfortunately when I try to download it the site prompts me to install some unrelated program or set up an account. But thank you anyway.
>>
>>15350842
use jdownloader, google to find the version that isn't full of cancer
>>
>>15350853
Or you could also use https://github.com/banbanchs/pan-baidu-download if you are into cli-stuff.
It's much less cancerous than jdownloader or that baidu thing.
>>
>>15350853
>>15350972
That worked, thanks for the help.

Really looking forward to this one.
>>
>>15351109
Cosmic Run is a miracle of the universe.
>>
That crushing disappointment when the protagonist of Yamiyo ni Odore stops being voiced right after the prologue.
>>
>>15350527
>>15350678
Maybe you got tricked by an EOP into being recommendation suckers?
>>
>>15351625
EOPs can't read Island, though.
>>
>>15351631
Machine TL.
>>
File: BGI_2016-06-06_14-56-31.jpg (322 KB, 1282x745) Image search: [Google]
BGI_2016-06-06_14-56-31.jpg
322 KB, 1282x745
Imoutos are so best that even when they're not the main heroine they're still best.
>>
>>15352101
Sayori has a very distinctive voice.
>>
>>15352101
Why do they look so similar?
Are they twins?
>>
>>15348324
fuck fuck fuck
i was actually looking forward to this...

i mean i dont have a vaibrator.fetish but kinda liked the girls shane the artist did a single.other game
>>
>>15352247
havent you seen the same face gif here?
>>
>>15352251
You shouldn't expect pure vanilla from Digital Cute.
>>
Is there a place where I can see all upcoming visual novels?

Like the VN translation status thread has this huge list of all things being translated, how far they progressed and when they might supposedly release. Does something like that exist for untranslated VNs?
>>
>>15352762
Getchu, EGS, Micchi's blog.
>>
>>15352762
bbspink has monthy release threads of the "What will you buy in the xxx month?" type made like two months before said month and the initial posts include very detailed lists of everything to be released in that month. Much more complete lists than Micchi's blog posts too.
>>
>>15352847
No images or plot summaries, though. If all you want is a complete list you might as well go to Getchu.
>>
File: 0.png (633 KB, 963x553) Image search: [Google]
0.png
633 KB, 963x553
Now I know why people like this more than Island. That was one of the best scenes I've read in a VN.

Anyone know how long the rest of the game is?
>>
>>15352762
I use this
http://www.erogame-tokuten.com/top.php
>>
>>15350678
>>15351625
He could also mean the PC port as right now S;G0 is only available on Sony consoles.

>>15352884
Two more routes. After clearing those you unlock 3 unvoiced side stories as well which I'd recommend reading as well because かげろう is a pretty decent mystery and fleshes some important stuff out. The first two are also tangentially related to Aqua After (not included in the remake) which you should definitely play since it answers the game's remaining mysteries.
>>
File: sakura 2016-06-06 19-58-22-34.png (711 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sakura 2016-06-06 19-58-22-34.png
711 KB, 1280x720
>Sakura no Mori † Dreamers ch 6

Jesus fucking christ
>>
File: ghPua5Ev.png (292 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ghPua5Ev.png
292 KB, 400x400
オトメ*ドメイン
https://vndb.org/v18149
coming out this month, MC is a cute trap, see pic>

This seems pretty funny and has a nice pace to it and you really feel part of it by seeing your character or maybe another reason I don't know but felt like it was fun.

A bit that kinda freaked me out was during the trial was the main girl was a slob she had piss bottles, no I'm serious she even 'fills it' in a doggy position during it. Sad thing there's only 3 main girls there's another girl that feels like she should be part of the cast due to how much she's in it
>>
>>15356641
I cannot imagine a trap game ever actually being funny
>>
>>15356641
Also kinda though I''d hate the main girl (left) but she's funny and stoic rather than nadeshiko that I thought, she's really lazy and that's why she uses piss bottles and stuff.

the second girl I thought I'd like the most, but she's more nadeshiko and well funny as she cooks toxic sludge with her cooking and the mc and another girl have to escape. Reminds me of baka to test

final girl is energetic and well a chuuni that resides in the library does stupid stuff like fall down get angry and pouts when people don't notice her chuuni and other stuff

there's a nother girl I mentioned before she really should be part of the main cast she's pretty funny and guides mc around

I think there's emote the lips don't move but the eyes do
>>
File: CNGU7k9UwAE4pUA.jpg (76 KB, 600x441) Image search: [Google]
CNGU7k9UwAE4pUA.jpg
76 KB, 600x441
>>15356690 (You)#
forgot pic

>>15356659#
it was, I don't know what you played in the past though
>>
>>15356641
Saw the trailer and looked cute, might check it out on release. How's the MC?
>>
>>15356659
I find trap games without yaoi disgusting, but that's probably just me.
>>
>>15356706
CUTE, they seem like the shy girl trope but acts like a protagonist with some of their actions and ways of thinking its hard to tell its a funny mix.

Plus the character interactions seem pretty well done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piSLPUjwPdQ
>>
>>15356641
>>15356690
>>15356715
Doesn't look that different from Ensembles run of the mill cross dressing games, no interest
>>
>>15356722
This is more moe and the humour reminds me of Dracu riot (they even have the same SD artist), which I really liked plus the thing that stood out was character interactions.
>>
>>15356734
still i never really played a trap game
>>
>>15356734
>the thing that stood out was character interactions.
The characters themselves have to be interesting for that to matter at all, I don't get the impression that they are interesting enough to even warrant playing the trial.
>>
>>15356709
Traps don't belong in straight games. Is there anything more immersion-breaking than some sissy fag having sex with girls? I think not.
>>
>>15356773
It's like yuri but you get the additional pleasure of cumming inside, what's not to like?
>>
>>15356773
That sounds great actually. Theres nothing that gets me more hard than a sissy fag having sex with girls.
>>
>>15356843
>what's not to like?
Being like yuri.
>>
>>15356843
It's not like yuri because it's still a guy raised as a guy. Futa would make more sense.
>>
Anyone else hype for 俺に彼女ができてから妹たちの様子がおかしい!??
https://vndb.org/v19281
>>
>>15356856
Maybe because you're one
>>
>>15356923
yup, enjoyed their previous games
>>
Anyone know interesting plotge that are not edgy or depressing? Its been so long since I read a plotge, I think the last plotge I read is chusingura, and I kinda like it
>>
>>15357017
Leyline
>>
>>15356953
You got that right
>>
>>15357028
Oh I forgot this vn, already had it in my backlog, will read it later. Thanks anon
>>
>>15356773
i like it as the protgas tend to have voices and faces and are cute
>>
>>15356715
its like yuri but its not!
きゃぁぁ!
>>
>>15356923
looks cute but its probably shit
>>
File: BGI_2016-06-07_16-14-20.jpg (292 KB, 1282x745) Image search: [Google]
BGI_2016-06-07_16-14-20.jpg
292 KB, 1282x745
What a cute, laidback and friendly little girl she is.
>>
Am I the only one who hyped for erozemi?
Nobody likes jukujo here?
>>
>>15357855
>Choco Chip
Count me in.
>>
>>15357855
>>15357870
I never miss a chocochip game. And try not to miss any with good jukujo.
I'm just not overly vocal about it like the lolicons.
>>
>>15357855
Probably the eroge I'm looking forward to the most next month. I hope it doesn't turn out to be another Chu x Pet
>>
File: h.jpg (308 KB, 1407x790) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
308 KB, 1407x790
>>
File: d.jpg (417 KB, 1404x790) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
417 KB, 1404x790
>>15358852
>>
File: s.jpg (291 KB, 1410x801) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
291 KB, 1410x801
>>15358854
>>
File: v.jpg (226 KB, 1398x798) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
226 KB, 1398x798
>>15358858
>>
>>15358854
Wow what a slut.
>>
>>15358852
>>15358854
>>15358858
>>15358864
I greatly enjoy august games but as always the H heart looks awful.
>>
>>15359141
Looks okay to me.
>>
File: waddafucktruck.jpg (253 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
waddafucktruck.jpg
253 KB, 800x600
Well there ever be a plotge wherein a character isn't almost (or actually is) run over by a truck?
>>
File: sakura 2016-06-01 22-23-53-99.png (818 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sakura 2016-06-01 22-23-53-99.png
818 KB, 1280x720
>>15360102
I thought the protag was going to get hit here but nothing happened, really threw me off
>>
>>15360102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3ejjGN7l3g&feature=em-uploademail

So are they just reusing assets from Pure Girl for this "spinoff"or whatever cash-in this is supposed to be?
>>
>>15360120
Seems like some oogesa to call tile matching "puzzle portions"
>>
Sorry, didn't mean to quote truck guy.

>>15360129
I think they're just looking at two easy markets, the pazudora/monstrike/whatever dumb smartphone game of the season and Steam VN market and saying "why not both?"

Not sure if they'll have any success with that in the west since those kind of puzzle games aren't exactly as popular.
>>
>>15360140
>Not sure if they'll have any success with that in the west since those kind of puzzle games aren't exactly as popular.
Two words meged into one: Huniepop
>>
>>15360120
Weren't the games based off of this nukige?
>>
>>15360144
But Huniepop wasn't popular for it's intricate and fun puzzle sections.
>>
>>15360147
It was a cog in the machine.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/comments/4mtb46/conversation_with_a_denuvo_employee/

>The standard pricing models:
>Lump sum model:
>AAA title (bigger 500k units on PC): 100.000 EUR
>AA title (smaller 500k units on PC): 50.000 EUR
>Indie title (less than 100k units on PC): 10.000 EUR
>Or
>Per unit pricing:
>2.500 EUR setup fee.
>0,15 EUR per unit reported monthly based on Steam,… owners.
>(optional) cost covering for on-site visit if requested.

Is Denuvo going to save eroge?
>>
File: teni.jpg (310 KB, 1680x942) Image search: [Google]
teni.jpg
310 KB, 1680x942
This is getting GAY.
>>
>>15360282
Minimal fee for the standard model is more than 10% of a budget for a regular eroge.
It's probably as much as a total sum of seiyuu fees for most games.

I kinda doubt it would worth it for the majority of eroges even if it utterly defeats piracy and destroys the second-hand market.
>>
>>
File: fuckinglanguage.jpg (66 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fuckinglanguage.jpg
66 KB, 800x600
>>15360492
>>
>>15360693
>fucking language
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>15360282
Before the Denuvo, you need a strong drm like steam, origin etc , without them its kinda useless and if they release a trial it can be still bypassed with it, also denuvo supports only 64bit so they'd have to stop making 32 bit games as well.
>>
>>15360303
Why is this evil women bullying the poor man?
>>
>>15360712
English is a language where people interject 'fuck' every 3 - 4 words. Or so at least a Japanese meme says.
>>
>>15360934
Oh, I'm familiar with that meme (thanks to Watanabe "Fucking" Ryouichi) but "fucking language" didn't ring a bell. Thanks.
>>
>>15360834
He enjoys it.
>>
File: wrong_game2.jpg (238 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wrong_game2.jpg
238 KB, 1280x720
You are in the wrong game as well, just like that friend of yours.
>>
>>15362330
When does this game get good?
>>
>>15362338

Takes like a minute.
>>
Holy fuck Conboku's music is killing my brain
>>
Have you ever fallen in love with a character?
>>
>>15362621
Yes
>>
>>15362621
Many times
>>
File: waifus.jpg (2 MB, 1280x7200) Image search: [Google]
waifus.jpg
2 MB, 1280x7200
>>15362621
Yea, here are my waifus.
>>
>>15362621
There's a character I think about at least once a week or so if that counts.
>>
What do you think of 機関幕末異聞? Seeing from its size its seem not a really long vn. Its worth it?
>>
>>15362768
It's very serious. Almost like a history textbook, except it's not 100% real history, of course.
>>
File: 用語注釈集.jpg (313 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
用語注釈集.jpg
313 KB, 1280x720
>>15362768
It's not like too long but if you're not familiar with a lot of the subjects they bring up that will be sure to slow you down. There were a lot of great moments in the VN for me and I think it was totally worth the read though I thought the endings were somewhat weak. There's also a lot of political stuff that goes on throughout the VN so that might be a bore for you if you're expecting lots of action or something.
>>
>>15362841
>十尺 =約3メートル
But how much is that in feet? Fucking eastern VNs being so obscure with their measuring systems
>>
>>15362841
Also if you decide to play it do Shuri and Tokio's routes before Kazuha and Sano's because it's literally a copy and paste, so much so that I'm hesitant to say Kazuha and Sano even have routes since it's just their H-scenes and short ending scene pasted in.
>>
File: science.png (156 KB, 659x2022) Image search: [Google]
science.png
156 KB, 659x2022
>>15362867
>feet
Son...
>>
>>15362867
Around 10 feet. 1 meter ≈ 3.3 feet.
>>
>>15362809
Really? What a shame, I like bakumatsu setting, but I dont like infodumping and really serious story, I prefer light hearted and funny story like chusingura

>>15362841
I like political stuff but not in VN, this thing surely will bore me, thanks anyway anon
>>
>>15362867>>15362937
Oh, that basically means that 尺 is equal to foot.
>>
File: side.jpg (60 KB, 250x278) Image search: [Google]
side.jpg
60 KB, 250x278
What a qt
>>
File: hgr.jpg (280 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hgr.jpg
280 KB, 1280x720
>>15362955
You say that like Chuushingura lacks seriousness and suffering.
>>
>>15362991
Nothing stays due to loop and there is no impact since the writing is so bad
>>
>>15362991
I would take it seriously if they stop at chapter 3 just like the doujin games.
>>
>>15362991
Meh ,it doesnt matter, everything turn out to be alright anyway
>>
File: journey.jpg (89 KB, 414x624) Image search: [Google]
journey.jpg
89 KB, 414x624
>>15363007
>>15363036
>>
>>15362991
>>15363007
>>15363033
>>15363036
>>15363089
Which one longer chusingura or monobeno happy end?
>>
>>15363354
Monobeno according to tlwiki,
>>
>>15362752
Sumire is so fuckable. I'll really curse Nekoneko to go bankrupt again if they don't make up for reusing CG in H-scenes and make an omake for her in the next game.
>>
>>15362752
Who are the semen demons in the 3rd and 7th pictures, if you don't mind my asking?
>>
>>15363486
https://vndb.org/v15166
https://vndb.org/v15637
>>
>>15363500
Thanks anon.
>>
File: top416b.jpg (107 KB, 450x550) Image search: [Google]
top416b.jpg
107 KB, 450x550
>>15363392
They are doing a totally different game nowadays. And a loli one at that. I'm hyped already to be honest.
>>
File: top416a.jpg (105 KB, 450x550) Image search: [Google]
top416a.jpg
105 KB, 450x550
>>15363619
Nice, looking forward to it.
>>
>>15363619
>>15363664
go fuck a wall
>>
>>15363863
sure, turn around
>>
Games completely stopping when you click out of the window angers me. What's the point of auto mode, then?
>>
>>15363970
Fapping during H scenes?
>>
File: 56223801_p0_master1200.jpg (32 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
56223801_p0_master1200.jpg
32 KB, 300x224
>>15363975
What if I want to do something else with the game on another monitor?
>>
>>15363970
There is usually a setting disabling that in some sort of configuration utility which comes with the game. At least KiriKiri based games allow to disable this behavior at will.

It's made this way for people who alt+tab out of the game on a single monitor and want it to stop during that time.
>>
>>15363863
Why? Walls are definitely not as hot and soft as those lolis.
>>
File: BGI_2016-06-08_19-27-27.png (719 KB, 1282x745) Image search: [Google]
BGI_2016-06-08_19-27-27.png
719 KB, 1282x745
>>
>>15363863
this girl did that wall
>>
File: alice-san_kore_nan_desu_ka.jpg (295 KB, 731x950) Image search: [Google]
alice-san_kore_nan_desu_ka.jpg
295 KB, 731x950
Speaking of traps what do you guys think of this?

It came out last year it seems low quality, but it could be that its short also its plot doesn't seem like some normal moege plot.

Even Micchi put it on his blog so I don't know

You can tell who the trap is by the titles name and knowing japanese naming conventions alone alone,

https://vndb.org/v17995
>>
>>15364496
I read a bit of the beginning months ago, and it seemed pretty fun for a random doujin game.
>>
>>15364511
>Doujin
Didn't know that probably explains the quality might try it
>>
>>15364496
It's actually quite high quality for a doujin game. The jokes are funny and the art and voice acting are pretty much professional level. Downside is that there's not really much there; it's a couple of hours long and they clearly ran out of time to include all the content they were intending to. Still, not a bad waste of 1500 yen or whatever it was I paid for it. If they make a sequel I'll buy it.
>>
>>15362338
From the start
>>
Do you guys only play shitty moege?
>>
>>15364656
Judging by the posts moege is the least played thing here.
>>
>>15364656
How else would I be able to go on dates with my waifu if I didn't play moege.
>>
>>15364656
I don't know man. My kamige is someones kusoge...
>>
>>15364656
I regularly play recent releases. Most of them are shitty moege so it might look like they're the only thing I play but I play everything.
>>
>>15364656
Only if fang moe is involed
>>
>>15364851

Recommend me some fang games. I was disappointed of Kokoro Log and the redhead. (though design-wise she looked great..)
>>
>>15364851
>>15364944
Is this what degeneracy looks like?
>>
>>15364964

No because then I'd be happily playing Kokoro Log.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.