[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that us in Leafland are taking in tons of refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: CExxn9rUMAAARnF.jpg (24 KB, 494x482) Image search: [Google]
CExxn9rUMAAARnF.jpg
24 KB, 494x482
Why is it that us in Leafland are taking in tons of refugees and they're not causing problems, yet attacks in Europe are becoming a regular thing? What are we doing different?
>>
You are not taking in tons of refugees, at least not compared to yurop
>>
File: 1468823055880.png (48 KB, 175x173) Image search: [Google]
1468823055880.png
48 KB, 175x173
Because the first region on the agenda to become destabilized is Europe, stop being impatient, you'll get your turn
>>
the attacks aren't caused by refugees. The terrorists in Belgium and France were citizens of their respective countries, not some refugee arrived last month.
>>
We're selective in our choices because we're separated by an ocean and thus need to manually approve them and fly them over whereas in Europe they just show up?
>>
>>62291842
because refugees are not the terrorists

the terrorists are muslims raised in the West, who feel like Western civilization doesn't offer them any purpose or meaning in life so they turn to radical islam
there's literally no difference between commie terrorists in 70s, far-right radicals like Anders Breivik and muslim terrorists, they're all spoiled brats who need strict ideology because they can't handle the reality they live in
>>
>>62291881
this was true
today was the first one by a refugee, some Afghani kid with an ax, do think anyone died
>>
>>62292005
>>62287481
>>
because we took way less, and only fags and women

we're also too irrelevant and too far away for sandniggers to bother organizing an attack on us
>>
>tons

We are fucking not. The amount we are taking in is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Plus we aren't retarded and are more careful with who we take in, even with Trudeau in charge
>>
>>62291842
KGB trains them in Europe
>>
>>62291842
they want to get on the news so they attack relevant countries

plus we're closer, there's that as well
>>
>>62291842
You're not taking in tons of refugees. I believe weedman brought 20k refugees to Canada. Compared to the 800k (I'm sure this is more by now) Germany took that is nothing
>>
>>62291842

Syrians aren't problematic. They pretty solid profile of immigrant, most all of them are high school educated and secular in outlook.

The kind of immigrants that cause problems are Maghrebis and Pakistanis.
>>
>>62291842
we havent come anywhere near the amount of refugees as euro nations
also,
>we only took families, skiled workers, no single males etc
>had programs in place to help them get skills accredited on our national level, help them learn english, western finance, etc
instead of
>take in as many as we can, without turning away single males
>only invest in housing the refugees, and through lack of integration only really useful as unskilled low paying labour in society
>essentially turn them into a lower class that, due to lack of support and integration, both doesnt understand and dislikes their host nation
>>
>>62291842
you're too far away from ME
>>
>>62292598
and poles
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.