[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do Slovenians feel about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Next First Lady.png (216 KB, 590x477) Image search: [Google]
Next First Lady.png
216 KB, 590x477
>>
>>62290062
Trump will probably make some great deals with Slovenia to impress his wife.
>>
>>62290062
What would unironically happen if some durka tries to culturally enrich this convention? I've been worried for a while now that they're going to try.
>>
File: trump daughter.jpg (117 KB, 634x642) Image search: [Google]
trump daughter.jpg
117 KB, 634x642
>you will never be his son in law
>>
All the rich western men are stealing their beautiful women

Sad!
>>
>>62290109
Donald survives and goes on to win the election. Then he wipes out the religion off the face of the earth.
>>
>>62290062
>slovenia
>white
>>
>>62290185

do you have any idea how much plastic surgery she has?

never race mix kids
>>
>>62290534
Trump did well in life, well in business, but awful in terms of marriage.
>>
>>62290062
she's quite dark skinned
>>
>>62290697
not really, all his wealth is bullshit
>>
>>62290062
Any more plastic and she'd melt on a hot day. She also looks like a trap
>>
>>62290697
his wife is hot, it's just that you shouldn't racemix if you want attractive children
>>
>>62290827
>billions of dollaroos is bullshit
Do I detect a hint of jealousy?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.