[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about this? Let's be honest: i think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
What do you think about this?

Let's be honest: i think this is my best drawing yet it's piece of shit
>>
Why are the mouth, eyes and nose where they are?

Because you didn't read the sticky.
>>
>>2510640
I didn't read the sticky?

explain yourself
>>
>>2510644
There's a sticky at the top of /ic/, it contains links that cover the basics and more for beginners. Read them, because it contains much better feedback for you than any anon will bother to give at this stage.

Once you're aware of stuff in the sticky you can come back here and ask for feedback, but right now the drawing you posted is plagued with the same mistakes ten million other people have made and nobody will bother to critique it for this reason.

People won't bother not because they're mean, but because all that needs to be critiqued is already in the sticky.
>>
Buddy the fact that you made a thread for this and didn't just post it in the draw thread makes it obvious you're just fishing for compliments. It's very bad, everything you make will be very bad for years. Submit your work modestly to draw threads and work on improving and maybe you'll make it but right now you're a total beginner and having an ego is the last thing you want to do.
>>
>>2510645
Thank you so much. I didn't even know there was such a thing.
>>
>>2510647
You're welcome.

Welcome to /ic/, half of the people here are assholes or retards, the other half will hopefully provide you feedback if you practice and take your work seriously.
>>
>>2510654
The other half are also assholes or retards btw, they just happen to offer you crit on top of it.
>>
>>2510639
eye form looks out of place and lacks depth. not enough shading and structure overall. work on your ears OP.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 261x193
>>2510639
look at your draw, look at your ref.
>>
>>2510785
now look back at your ref
your ref is on a horse,
if you want your draw to be like your ref,
old spice
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.