[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creepy/uncanny charcoal/drawing thread. Post any creepy and/or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: charcoal.jpg (113 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
charcoal.jpg
113 KB, 720x960
Creepy/uncanny charcoal/drawing thread. Post any creepy and/or uncanny charcoal drawings you've done or seen.

I just tried charcoal for the first time yesterday while stoned and it was a lot of fun just losing myself while drawing. Pic related. Only a beginner.
>>
>>2480086
Hi, first off, welcome to /ic/ its nice to have you

second, please do not bump. While /ic/ is of moderate size, it is also a slow board. A lot of the capacity remain in a few generals, and only venture out when board or waiting for a response. Meaning that while your thread may not be within the first 3 pages, there is still a chance of it being seen and responded to

with that out of the way, let me say that thats a pretty strange drawing you have there. Not too creepy in my opinion, solely because I can see you attempted a figure study and then just got upset and scribbled over it, but neat never the less.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.