[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sparkfags will never know the pain of not being able to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6
>sparkfags will never know the pain of not being able to get a line in the right place
>>
>sparkless fags will never know the joy of being able to place perfect lines every time
>>
File: 6a4.gif (275 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
6a4.gif
275 KB, 240x200
>>
File: 1398454593636.webm (1 MB, 1280x528) Image search: [Google]
1398454593636.webm
1 MB, 1280x528
You've mistaken something anon.
The "spark" isn't some metaphor for creativity or passion.
The "spark" is your ability to keep on going despite the challenges or despair. The "spark" is what keeps you drawing when everything turns out as shit. The "spark" is what keeps you going, through thick and thin, in sickness and in health.

You don't make it without the "spark", however, there are some who go their entire life without realizing they have the "spark". The "spark" does not care for itself, the "spark" will help you selflessly without you being any the wiser.
Sometime you ink is refilled and you have no idea why, some days you wake up motivated to draw, other times a mistake suddenly looks like a blessing. Its at these times you realize the "spark" isn't just walking beside you, its been carrying you all along.
>>
File: where is my spark.jpg (46 KB, 726x792) Image search: [Google]
where is my spark.jpg
46 KB, 726x792
>mfw I just had the spark for the first time
Art is truly fun once you feel the spark and everything becomes a piece of cake
>>
File: QAKFpPF.gif (967 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
QAKFpPF.gif
967 KB, 490x367
>>
>>2430337
>The "spark" is your ability to keep on going despite the challenges or despair. The "spark" is what keeps you drawing when everything turns out as shit. The "spark" is what keeps you going, through thick and thin, in sickness and in health.

In short, passion.
>>
File: 1446092960601.jpg (47 KB, 558x564) Image search: [Google]
1446092960601.jpg
47 KB, 558x564
>>2430337
>cho in the background still smiling

every time
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.