[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to my first live draw session tonight I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: DSC_0038.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0038.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
I'm going to my first live draw session tonight I thought I'd post some sketches I've done, worried that my stuff is pleb their and I should practice more before I go to one
>>
>>2390639
>That my stuff is pleb their
Your sentence makes no sense whatsoever.

You're still symbol-drawing, so you wont get much out of life-drawing-sessions at this point. It would be more or less a total waste of money. You have to learn how to observe, and how to draw first.
>>
File: DSC_0037.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0037.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>pleb tier
And I thought it would be useful to go to for references rather than pictures
Also these took me about 10 mins each
What do you suggest then?
>>
>>2390644
anon, keep going to them. but look at other artist's works and talk to them too.

>>2390640 is absolutely right. you're drawing animu symbols when you have a real human being alive in front of you. if you can't see that difference, you are wasting your time and money going to the sessions. you can make these same "references" at home looking up pictures. at this stage, you might be better off doing that and grinding anatomy (boxes).

you're brave to go (it's frightening to draw in front of/with others, no?). your time will be worth much more if you actually talk to other people. at the least, say hi to whoever the best artist is.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.