[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any critique?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 640x1136
Any critique?
>>
>>2344994
Its a potato quality image of a trace of a LoL splash. That's the core problems there. Im sure you could still post it to r/LoL saying your cancerous gay lover drew it and rake in the karma
>>
File: IMG_20150204_193521.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150204_193521.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
at least take a proper picture you dumb nut
>>
Arm look like half of it vanished of to another dimension.
Need work on the hand, especially around the wrist.
I do not even know what that hair is doing, why does it have tendrils?Anyway try to depart some of the hair to the front of the body to add some fluidity.
Again i have no idea what the feet is doing.
Try to work more on that monster thing, make its teeth more realistic and whatnot.
Your shading is very light and not very structural (atleast what i can tell from the photo) work on that a little.It may be because you have a short grip on anatomy, i recommend vilppu myself but /ic/ loves loomis.
And for the love of god atleast tilt the photo next time you are gonna post it.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.