[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats wrong with sycra?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Capturesycra.jpg (76 KB, 1243x370) Image search: [Google]
Capturesycra.jpg
76 KB, 1243x370
I have never found anything wrong with him, am I missing something?
>>
>>2603303
Eceleb threads are fucking cancer
That being said, he's simply a mediocre artist. He seems to have a good grasp of the fundamentals and when he sticks to realism hes fine but his style is just terrible
>>
>>2603303
He knows his shit but his taste and style is shit.

He somehow made himself regress when he decided to learn his new style. Everything he draws is way too stiff and not very appealing to look at.
>>
>>2603305
>He seems to have a good grasp of the fundamentals

This is actually why I don't like his artwork, because he does not have a good grasp of the fundamentals. His lines are "shaky", there's not enough confidence in his strokes, and even in recent drawings he will still make chicken-scratch marks for "hard" curves. It's sad. Obviously, some of his drawings are good, but most of his work is either bad or mediocre.

All in all, not worth paying attention to. Most of his popularity comes from his self-promotion and tutorials, which he really isn't good enough to be giving.

Also, please stop making these threads.
>>
his style is so shitty
>>
>>2603303
He has some good stuff but looking at him draw is painful, while other popular artists will do smooth clean lines he'll scratch like fuck and whenever he talks about how he had to 'force' his style it makes me cringe.
>>
Post his best work itt
>>
File: animu reactions.png (830 KB, 1024x1485) Image search: [Google]
animu reactions.png
830 KB, 1024x1485
>>
no spark
>>
These constant shit threads are what's wrong with Sycra.
>>
>>2603809
> "drunk"
> "ill/nauseous"
>>
>>2603303
He's okay, I don't really think he's done anything to deserve a shit thread about him.
>>
>>2603303
/ic/ is just full of bitter faggots. I'm not exactly a fan of his stylization but who cares? His tutorial videos have been pretty helpful.
>>
>>2603303
Why people hate Sycra:
>muh problems
>muh issues
>muh therapy
>muh depression
>muh self esteem
>muh life problems
>muh sadness
>muh disorder
>muh kjg
>muh forced style
>muh chicken scratch
>are you feelin' bad for me yet?

His poor draftsmanship is hard to look at when you've been studying and reading artbooks all damn day.
Dude has not made gains in over a decade, and is still doing the same exact thing.
>>
>>2603809
that is fuckin hideous
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.