[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i came back to drawing after a few years of nothingness. What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: dragpussy.jpg (452 KB, 792x1224) Image search: [Google]
dragpussy.jpg
452 KB, 792x1224
So i came back to drawing after a few years of nothingness. What's the best book/course/whatever to learn anatomy as fast as possible?
>>
>>2600180
lmao this is great
>>
read the sticky

drop the "fast as possible" mindset or you're never going to make it
>>
>>2600226
I will never make it anyway, i just want to get good at anatomy because its impossible to do anything without it.
>>
>>2600538
then study it every day, give it 2-3 years and you should have a moderate understanding of it, for resource theres the sticky and beginner thread
>>
>>2600538
if you're ultimately just want to learn anatomy itself then get scott eaton's vid, if you want artist application of it and how to draw and construct alongside then vilppu vid is to go to.
>>
>>2600180
I really like this, but you seem to struggle more with storyboarding than anything.
1. The knight is in a different motion in each of the first four panels. Link them together, the second panel could be him leaping over the boulder instead of just flying through the air, for example.
2. Preserve the orientation. If he's on the left in the 5th panel, he can't be on the right in the 6th panel. Flip the 6th panel and it'll look much better.
Here's all you need to know about this, it's long but a good read - http://www.floobynooby.com/comp1.html
You can still make it if you focus specifically on your flaws and crush them.
>>
File: heh.jpg (7 KB, 242x242) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
7 KB, 242x242
>>2600544
>then study it every day, give it 2-3 years and you should have a moderate understanding
I don't even know if people here are actually serious when saying stuff like this
>>
>>2601109
He's exaggerating but that's the attitude you need.
>>
>>2600601
That's not his.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.