[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here joined an art club at their school or anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: salty milk.jpg (98 KB, 998x711) Image search: [Google]
salty milk.jpg
98 KB, 998x711
Has anyone here joined an art club at their school or anything?

What was it like?
>>
>>2599386
A chore to get papers in and shit. not much people. Better off just being a group of people than a club.

But this was from a community college so there is that also.
>>
>>2599386
Yeah. It was shit.

It's called "drawing class", but [spoiler] You never learn drawing [/spoiler].

All you do is learn shit about the graphic point (literal circular blob), graphic line (spoiler: A fucking line) And a bunch of useless 70's to late 80's shit about graphic design.

The only thing that was worth was the color theory part. Everything was a waste of time.
>>
It was "alright" to be honest. Most of the time it's made up of people who don't know what they're doing. Or why they showed up there on the first place. And a lot of them are socially inept. You always have one or two people who focus on actually doing something art related. Also you have that group of people who brought over a bunch of friends to do nothing and fuck around.

That's my experience with it.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.