[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
been a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: CAM00001.jpg (980 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00001.jpg
980 KB, 2560x1920
I havent done any art for a couple of years now... fell really rusty and uninspired. where should i start at again to get some skill back???
>>
read the sticky

post in the beginner thread
>>
>>2595697
ok
>>
>>2595692
Buy drawing on the right side of the brain, go to hm and s, and draw those guys and gals until you want to vomit. Rinse and repeat. Inspiration is flakey and not efficient if you want to git good. Concentrate on developing good habits and self discipline instead to ensure you will draw even when you feel lazy.
>>
>>2595717
wtf is hm and s, when i google it comes up with a fashion company, should... should i draw fashion peoples???
>>
>>2595749
/hm/ and /s/ on 4chan

They have threads full of humans for you to sketch. Good luck!
>>
>>2595809
right, i'm an idiot! thanks
>>
Rover?
>>
>>2595827
no..... those were actually about a one minute sketch, for all of em, i just havent done shit for so long i forgot how to have patience and shit. certain skills i had an ok grasp of, are now shit. my lines, shading etc... i appriciate not getting some dipfuck shitcock dickstain who shit on my dumb sketchs, well, im not sure im gonna be drawing anybody from hm!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.