[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's this? Wasn't intending to draw a masterpiece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: gh.png (351 KB, 1320x1658) Image search: [Google]
gh.png
351 KB, 1320x1658
How's this? Wasn't intending to draw a masterpiece I was practicing making a design of my own for a first and wanted to see the thoughts of /ic/ if it were something worthy enough to be seen in anime or manga.
>>
>>2589159
>anime
>manga
I really really really really hate every last one of you weabo trash, i realy do !
>>
>>2589169
>triggered
>>
Hey, and welcome to /ic/. Individual threads (especially at a beginner skill level like you) are not taken seriously unless you are exceptionally good. Please use the Beginner thread or Alt art thread.
>>
>>2589159
Pretty nice. kinda epic. I quite like it?
>>
>>2589159
And you deserve your own thread and are too good for the beginner thread...Why?
>>
>>2589169
>Drawing anime instanly makes you a fat neckbeard that buys anime dolls taking a shit and wants to move to "grorious nippon" and work as a mangaka.

Kek. I like this meme.
>>
File: 1245543456.jpg (157 KB, 772x1034) Image search: [Google]
1245543456.jpg
157 KB, 772x1034
Is this good enough to be taken seriously or are you going to criticize the fucking quality of my photo too? If you actually read the description instead of just glancing over something for a sec like the marvelous critique that you are the pic I drew was purposely meant to be not drawn at my best. It was instead me focusing on drawing my own design of something a field that I never really tackled before not really taking the quality all too seriously. If you say it's shit at least have the courtesy to describe why it is in fact shit like what you are supposed to on this board instead of of criticizing myself. I've seen much worse on this board but I'm not an ass about it.
>>
>>2589169
preach it
>>
>>2589180
stupid me never noticed the beginner thread anyways this is my first post here. I've been on this board a few times I admit but stupid me never noticed there was a thread dedicated to what I was looking for in particular. I'm not too good I'm just too fuckin stupid. At least you aren't as much of an ass like >>2589172 but an ass none the less
>>
>>2589189
Why don't you people just lurk?
>>
>>2589159
That's a pretty good anime man, props.
>>
>>2589185
Is this bait ?
>>2589169
First reply is always right i guess...
>>
>>2589292
How would it be bait? I'm not saying that my second pic is a masterpiece either but the first pic wasn't my limits is what I am trying to get at that >>2589172
is mistaking me with. I never knew that there were beginner threads posted I'm so used to just popping in a board and putting in whatever question I haf as long as it had to do with said board and its guidelines. I've seen other independent threads on here that were around the same quality as mine but weren't bashed as this thread here so I came in not expecting this to happen. Just let this tiny mistake of a thread die.
>>
File: rtrette 001.jpg (86 KB, 514x580) Image search: [Google]
rtrette 001.jpg
86 KB, 514x580
>>2589310
so >>2589185 is your limit, Bwahahah
>inb4 it's not
i'm really sorry for you op, here have a paper tree
>>
>>2589159
Didn't you know? /ic/ hates anime and manga with a passion. They seem to be very violently against it as >>2589169
>>2589186
>>2589292
shows. If you make your own thread, they will rage and start talking about some shitty meme artist named Loomis.

I would recommend going to >>>/i/, since the people aren't as stuck up as /ic/ is.
>>
File: gregreg.png (266 KB, 960x1004) Image search: [Google]
gregreg.png
266 KB, 960x1004
>>2589323
Yes yeeessss, go to your containment board !
>>
>>2589323
Idiot newfag
>>
is /ic/ dead? all that is ever posted nowadays are below-beginner level single threads about "will I make it? or shitty random literal who anime artists
>>
>>2589159
Sure dude, the face looks nice. I don't like the hair tho
>>
>>2589159
It's meh, the edges are thick and undefined and the face needs a LOT more shading. Single colour faces look bag. Shading on the hair is quite simplistic too.
>>
>>2593255
bad*
>>
>>2589538
Been on /ic/ since 2009. It's always been like this.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.