[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ic/, after all is said and done, what is your favorite color?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: secondaryrainbow.jpg (20 KB, 488x349) Image search: [Google]
secondaryrainbow.jpg
20 KB, 488x349
Hey /ic/, after all is said and done, what is your favorite color? black and white can both apply.
>>
Vermillion
>>
>>2586769
I like crimson better.
>>
beige/skin tones
>>
>>2586740
light unsaturated green,purple or blue. honestly, my favorite color no longer exists now that I think of colors in combinations.
>>
The desaturated grayish brown devoid of any light that perfectly reflects my whole life and evokes as much feeling of enthusiasm as my average day.

That one and raspberry pink.
>>
>>2586740
Teal
>>
Bluerange
>>
A warm, neutral grey that gently lifts the color in other tones
so beautiful
>>
I remember seeing a tumblr account fetichizing colors by posting a solid square of color and in the description write the rgb code ofr it. It was called beautiful colors, or fuck-yeah colors or something. I thought it was pretty funny anyway. Personally I find it kind of pointless to obsess over a single color since it's the combination with a different color or where the color is applied that I can enjoy.
>>
>>2586740
Black and white are not colors kek
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 500x375
>>2586740
The blue in the cockpit of mig-21bis.

I call it "Soviet safety blue".
>>
>>2587230
Maybe not in Physics but they are in art.
>>
very light pink

I have a penis btw
>>
>>2587399
They are "pigments".
>>
Nice bright yellowy green. Green is a nice colour
>>
Black is my favorite color in general. But when it comes to painting... I don't fucking know. All the colors. For a while I was having a huge boner over the pale purple and saturated dark green combo that happens sometimes with trees against the sky as the sun goes down.
>>
>>2586740
Black because I am an edgy faggot.
>>
>>2587405
Your mom's a pigment.
>>
File: 61Gv50QALPL.jpg (79 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
61Gv50QALPL.jpg
79 KB, 500x500
Usually all shades of Blue (except baby blue), Black and Cold grey.
>>
>>2587732
DA BA DEE DA BA DAAA DAA
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.