[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know where to get the Anatomy Master Class videos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: academy-master-class1.jpg (31 KB, 470x264) Image search: [Google]
academy-master-class1.jpg
31 KB, 470x264
Does anyone know where to get the Anatomy Master Class videos? CGpeers doesn't have them. (If they aren't online, maybe someone is willing to start a group buy? I'll happily add in 5 or 10 bucks)
>>
>>2583736
looks shitty t b h
>>
>>2583744
Why? It just looks traditional, very "mathematical" and refined
>>
>>2583744

I would love to have a course that explains all of the bones technically and accurately, using formulas, not the simplified bullshit that most anatomy courses use.
>>
>>2583736

Riven Phoenix has a technical course.>>2583753
>>
>>2583753
Proko anatomy course is excellent... still being completed so only the torso is available right now.

But I'm impressed so far. However I paid for it because I actually support artists who deserve the money
>>
>>2583783

Proko is not detailed enough, IMO. I would love to have a step-by-step guide for every angle (for example how to draw the ribcage from the front/back/side/up/down/3/4 view etc.) and then memorize it.
>>
>>2584026
It's like you want to be spoonfed.
>>
>>2584029

It would be way, WAY more efficent.
>>
>>2583736
Anyone?
>>
Bamp
>>
>>2584026
Or, y'know, study constructive anatomy + perspective/forms. Cause if you learn only those couple of angles that's all you're gonna a know, meaning you cant draw other, more convoluted angles.
>>
>>2584035
>>2588042

Memorising? Actually, no. It will definitely put you in a disadvantage when you would have to design and predict movements of the body in relation to the anatomical parts. Not to say you'd be bad at checking your own mistakes since you don't know what to look for. I'd say you should do both the simplifications and the details.

This is also why, if you learn the functions and movements of the body well enough, you'll be able to draw anything from any insane angle you can imagine.
>>
>>2584035
might as well get a full-size skeleton model, that way u can observe it from any angle possible

looking and following tutorials is just it - u r following/copying how the instructor draws, and that's it: u're stuck under the instructor's shadow and whenever u draw, u're simply reenacting how the instructor would at this angle or in that position with no progress on ur own

u want efficiency, go all out.
>>
>>2583736
Whoever drew that forgot how much smaller the skull is compared to when it has flesh covering it. When you take all the meat off a skull it looks surprisingly small.
>>
>>2583736
I just dug up my relative and use them.
Pose them around the house, like casually leaning on the kitchen with drink in hand.
Works for me desu
>>
>>2583777

Riven is a shitbag who had his stuff for free on youtube like 10 years ago. He got pissy when someone put it up on TPB and made a lengthy post on how he's a christian and people go to hell by stealing from others blah blah however it was worded. Hilarious shit. I'm still surprised he's still at it. And you wonder why he removed comments/likes/dislikes from his channel? Exactly that. And he doesn't like criticism when he live streams, his feelings are hurt just that easily.

His content is shit and everyone should avoid his and other mimics who copy his techniques at all costs.
>>
>>2593607
do you even draw or just shitpost?
>>
>>2593633
hypocrite, think of how many 1 second gestures you could have completed in the time it took you to critically respond to that anon
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.