[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW you finally fap to your own draws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 94f[1].png (121 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
94f[1].png
121 KB, 680x497
>TFW you finally fap to your own draws
>>
Congrats, anon. Keep it up.
>>
>>2581537
I remember when I did that...
I felt so disgusting, she was my child, my angel; how could I do that to her? Anon, don't ever do it again; each of your drawings is a special part of yourself, just like a daughter, you have to treat her right, like a princess...
>>
>tfw you cum on your drawing
>>
>>2581556
Yeah, a princess of a different country that I just invaded...
And I'll do the same to her.
Nailed it.

And her.
>>
File: bags.png (73 KB, 230x285) Image search: [Google]
bags.png
73 KB, 230x285
>tfw you gave up because you realized how hopeless you were
>>
>>2581537
good job anon
>>
File: 1453431898784.png (397 KB, 671x377) Image search: [Google]
1453431898784.png
397 KB, 671x377
>>2581722
The moment I draw something cute will be the moment I will be free of this curse.
>>
>>2581724
Exactly my feelings.
Ryuko, Tsuyu (yes, she is my waifu from that series, don't judge), and Sakuya from okami are my goals, and until that day, I will never be satisfied.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.