[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HATE when my eyes get far better than my skills... I see all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1446436631443.jpg (307 KB, 717x1038) Image search: [Google]
1446436631443.jpg
307 KB, 717x1038
I HATE when my eyes get far better than my skills...

I see all the errors and don't know/have the hand to fix them

and just get demotivated...

Haven't completed a drawing in a week....
>>
>>2580783
Get used to it desu senpai
>>
You were born with good eyes moron
>>
>>2580783
fuck

;_;
>>
>>2580783
make notes over ur shit and push every single thing at a time
don't try to do everything polished

and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
>>
>>2580783
Dunning Kruger 101. You 100% think anatomy is everything.
>>
>>2580861
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
>>
It takes month for me now. I'm on this fucking drawing since I don't know and the motivation is lacking.
>>
That means you can finally get better instead of stagnating, so now man up.
>>
>>2580918
here's some advice I found really good from julia child, it's about cooking,
https://vimeo.com/6202899
>>
>>2580891
the title is such a bad spoiler
>>
>>2580783

Don't worry about "finishing" a drawing. Worry about what you can learn from it.

Many's the time I stopped working on a pic and wrapped it up, saying "These things I will do better next time."
>>
>>2580918

You may want to set that aside and work on some shorter projects for a while, then come back and see if it's worth continuing.
>>
File: 1440425996062.jpg (59 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1440425996062.jpg
59 KB, 640x360
Sometimes, it's okay to take a break from drawing. It might just be what you need, but don't stop learning or thinking/producing new ideas in the process.
>>
tfw now i see all the errors in drawings and artists i used to love...

give me back my innocence ;_;
>>
>>2580783
That's where consistent practice comes in, you FUCK

>>2583339
This, just do this and you'll be good, don't be attached to your drawings, just see them as a means of getting better and get on with it.

>>2584186
I see this as a good thing desu, then you only like the very best and weed out all the amateur shit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.