[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newfag here. Need some help with some art work here. Haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (478 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
478 KB, 1536x2048
Newfag here. Need some help with some art work here. Haven't been drawing for very long and need a bit of help getting the posture right on this piece. I was hoping to make a women with her legs apart with one hand on her knee and the other on her hip. I also want her chest leaning out and forward. This is where I ran into the most trouble, it looks like she is slouching too much. I want her back to arch in a little more. Her shoulders are also a little (or a lot) awkward. I would greatly appreciate any advice and/or models you guys could give me. Thx
>>
Posing is the least if your worries. Your still symbol drawing you need to practice form and perspective (think boxes ,cylinders and spheres) before you tackle figure drawing (or any drawing for that matter)
>>
read perspective made easy

loomis
>>
>>2580169
Git gud
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.