[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are artist the worst type of people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1449320727372.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1449320727372.gif
3 MB, 264x240
Why are artist the worst type of people?
>>
>>2578189
I think you know just a few types of people
>>
seJdʒ
>>
Why are the worst people always an artist?
>>
>>2578200
/lit/ pls go
>>
File: 1466728000697.png (341 KB, 789x805) Image search: [Google]
1466728000697.png
341 KB, 789x805
The Boston Celtic front office are the worst type of people. Did you even see the NBA draft? How the fuck do you fuck up a draft with that many fucking great picks? 3rd, 16th, 23rd, 31st, 35th, 45th, 51th and 58th.

I nearly broken my phone snapping it in half.
>>
File: 4e5.jpg (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
4e5.jpg
55 KB, 625x626
>>2578189
>>
We're unbelievably insecure because we've devoted our lives to creating a product that we are incredibly personally attached to no matter how hard we try to detach ourselves from it. Once it's made the only thing we have to do with it is showing it to people who have no attachment to it whatsoever and therefore have no qualms about tearing it to pieces. This cycle of extremely hard work for no pay followed by painful heartbreak has to be repeated for years in order to become a proper artist.

Can you imagine the kind of person who would do something like that.
>>
>>2580334
Wrong, its because artist like you are fucking shit
>>
>>2580334
lol nah man youre just a sensitive little cunt
>>
>>2580334
You are not going to make it.
>>
>>2580334
I hate almost every drawing I make.
>>
>>2580334
4chan artists are different from most other artists. we think that all art is horrible, especially our own.
>>
probably bc of low self worth, there are controlling their whole life.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.