[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit. What a bunch on pretentious bullshit! Will people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Holy shit. What a bunch on pretentious bullshit! Will people kickstart my dick as long as I color it with nice gradients and talk about how you all will learn to experience dicks in your mouth in a new way?! I'm both gobsmacked and amazed at people.

"Change the way you see your day"

Are people so absorbed in their own ignorance, that they can't experience a moment of joy in their life without some dickface telling them to?

"Give yourself time"

Wait, what? Ah, when I see the clock like that I suddenly feel like I have more time. My meeting is not untill quarter past magenta.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/scottthrift/today/

I'm furious, /ic/. And I blame Scott "TIMELORD" Thrift. What a dick.
>>
>your average person is actually retarded and you can advertise literal shit to them and they will buy it

who knew advertising worked so well?
>>
Can't wait for the iduppps vid.
>>
Noped out after a minute or so. I honestly would have thought this was a parody.
>>
File: pres.png (103 KB, 844x532) Image search: [Google]
pres.png
103 KB, 844x532
>I bought a fucking wall clock from the MoMa Store. Look at us becoming lovers of the arts, life and all the small things. We are better people than you. We are culture.

Give me a fistfucking break, dickblooms. Scott Thrift is laughing all the way to the bank, sporting a digital casio clock.
>>
I'm sorry, /ic/. But this ground my gears up. I had to let out some steam.
>>
It's still better than those untold thousands people give to "creators" of "Breeding season" each month on Patreon.
>>
>>2556612
If it wasnt enough for me today to learn about Scott Thrift. Now this also has a place in my mind. Thanks internet...
>>
Kill yourself OP.
>>
fuck off scott
>>
>>2556631
Haha, we got a sucker that backed this kickstarter!

I hope you'll find some TIME to relax, man.
>>
>>2556544

>My meeting is not until quarter past magenta

i leld
>>
File: 7655913.jpg (16 KB, 330x417) Image search: [Google]
7655913.jpg
16 KB, 330x417
>kickstart today
>receive my clock
>view time differently
>late to work, boss curses me out
>late for date that day, never hear from her again
>i'm viewing time differently though
>late for work next day
>boss fires me
>'Anon can you never be on fucking time?'
>mfw
>>
This shit is nothing new and you probably wouldn't have batted an eyelash if a business named something like "Timesoft" made it rather than an individual. I see this exact formula of marketing bullshit and buzzwords being used to convince people they want or need something pointless every day, yet this triggers you so hard? The money this guy makes is pocket change, Apple could release an app doing the same thing on their iPhone tomorrow and make twenty times what he's made there within a day. We're just used to it when big businesses do it.
>>
>>2556544
I like them. They're neat tat.
>>
>>2556612
What do u mean? Clear me up pls!
>>
>>2558822
I guess the bullshittery is overly strong in this one because it's a crappy wooden clock that looks like shit, with a 50 cent chinese quartz movement.
>>
File: thrift-store-owner.jpg (180 KB, 1600x1356) Image search: [Google]
thrift-store-owner.jpg
180 KB, 1600x1356
>>2556544
>that pledged
This is really happening?
>>
>>2556607
very nice and epic blog, i feel like i know you a little bit better now anon
>>
File: 130.jpg (3 MB, 2560x2880) Image search: [Google]
130.jpg
3 MB, 2560x2880
>>2556544
>being mad about what normalfag spend their time/money on
>being mad that some guy takes advantage of said normalfags

Kinda just seems like you're just salty that you didn't think of this first. At the end of the day, who cares? Nothing of this even matters.
>>
>>2556544
that doesn't look too bad

>$118 RRP

fuck that i could just make my own
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.