[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you put in a lot of work over a long amount of time and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: charles--z.jpg (171 KB, 372x600) Image search: [Google]
charles--z.jpg
171 KB, 372x600
>tfw you put in a lot of work over a long amount of time and start to produce stuff that actually looks decent

We're all gonna make it bros. Everything looks impossible until you do it. Plunging headfirst into the abys and trusting yourself really works.
>>
>>2549237
>tfw you put in work over the course of years and are now making professional work
>tfw you still feel empty inside
>tfw your skill level brings no happiness or fulfillment
>>
>>2549243

Watch Alan Watts vids on YouTube. You have to let go and stop striving and just be. Trying to be something is like trying to calm a pool with a rake, i.e., it doesn't work. You are destined to an unfulfilled life if you can't learn to just be. Good luck, brah. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>2549256
Hey thanks for the suggestion, only saw it now or I would have responded sooner. Which vids of his do you recommend? Seems there are a lot of talks he gave on different topics and a lot of them are quite long.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.