[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wacom tablets.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Wacom_Intuos_pen_&_touch_M.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Wacom_Intuos_pen_&_touch_M.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
Hey. First time tablet buyer here needs some advice.
So im going to buy tablet next week and i plan to buy Intous medium art. I have 24inch 1920x1080 monitor. Is tablet's size going to be enough? I also read some article and it tells that intous pro small is better for screen like i have. Both same price about 200€. Im not going to spend any more than 200€ Tell me what you think.
>>
Well, i can tell you one thing, dont get a Bamboo Capture, Splash, ect, allot of support has now been discontinued. Intuos is my nest stop, not sure what model but i'm looking around and in the market for a new one. Anyone would like others suggestions too
>>
>>2548864
I got the same tablet as a first time buyer. I have no frame of reference but it works great - driver issues here and there but easy to fix by restarting your computer.
>>
>>2548864
Go medium.
Small is small for your monitor.
>>
>>2548864
Medium is good enough, but I don't remember they cost that much. Anyway, put a piece of paper on top of the tablet for more texture and friction.
>>
>>2548864
I asked a friend who has both. when starting out you don't need the pro version and its shitload of pressure levels, and you are better of with a bigger tablet regardless.
>>
File: huion-giano-wh1409-02.jpg (101 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
huion-giano-wh1409-02.jpg
101 KB, 500x333
Get a Huion Giano, even a Medium is too small, and like twice as expensive. smdh family man

http://www.parkablogs.com/content/review-huion-giano-wh1409-graphic-tablet-wireless
>>
>>2548864
>>2548878

>bumping after 5 minutes

Your thread probably wasn't even off the front page OP, this isn't /b/.
>>
>>2549891
buyer beware:
you get what you pay for in lack of support, qc, and longevity.
>>
>>2552413
>he's never been dogged by Wacom
>>
>>2549891
>Get a Huion Güano
fixed that for you Huion shill

guano means manure btw
>>
>>2552445
The $170 Huion Giano is the best traditional style tablet next to the $400 Intuos Large, sorry Wakike but it makes your Memetuos memedium look like a Graphire 3 tbqph family
>>
>>2548864
Got OP pic tablet. It werks, I never felt the need to upgrade. The most fancy shit I have to draw is a 0,4 pen but that's about it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.