[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone still have any of the Schoolism classes that used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: Nathan.png (152 KB, 470x250) Image search: [Google]
Nathan.png
152 KB, 470x250
Does anyone still have any of the Schoolism classes that used to be on cgpeers? I looked everywhere but found nothing. I need Nathan Howkes' Designing with Color and Light in particular.
>>
RUtracker has a few from what I remember.
>>
woah thanks anon
>>
>>2548423
thanks man!
>>
>>2548417

>Nathan Fowkes' Designing with Color and Light

boring ramblings of an artist that boil down to "do studies".

Even if you wanted to do Fowkes's course, do Nielson's lighting course first so that you understand what you are studying in Fowke's course.

Good luck and also check GFXPeers, the ugly cousin of CGP (it has all the courses).
>>
>Nathan Howkes' Designing with Color and Ligh

Dont waste your time. 80% of the content is Fowkes spending hours on bringing up completely irrelevant anegdotes and stories. There are way better courses out there.
>>
>>2548527
Care to share what the better courses are?
>>
>>2548417
His "class" is the biggest amount of horseshit I've ever had the displeasure of watching. The man is good with color but fails to address how to apply it unlike Sam Nielsons course.
>>
>>2548892
Advanced Color with Sam Nielsons is breddy gud from what i've watched.

unfortunately the rips that I know aren't nice to my video players (.flv files, a/v get desynced over time, very annoying. Plays like shit on vlc, mplayer, mpv, both on my windows and linux machines)
>>
>>2549205
Same, used SMPlayer, works better.
>>
the fuck when i scholism entire library with critiques and i still suck!
>>
>>2551477

not
enough
neuroplasticity
>>
>>2551477

maybe english not enough good

maybe you 3rd world pajeet poo in loo
>>
>>2548450

Nathan Fowkes kind of won my heart with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVafJfV5xhI

But you have point.
>>
>>2551995

Ilya's fan got wreck!
>>
>>2548450
gfxpeers is down, bummer
>>
Where did you guys get the Liam Nielsons's course? I downloaded it from gfx but it has been stuck at 0% for 3 days.
>>
Пpиcoeдиняйтecь к нaм! Bce o зaкyлиcьe aнимaции
^google this ancient script and with a bit of common sense, you will find everything you ever need. also IDM.
>>
>>2556420
>Пpиcoeдиняйтecь к нaм! Bce o зaкyлиcьe aнимaции
wat?
>>
google the ancient script. I've already said too much
>>
>>2556425
i dont want any party van knocking my door anon
>>
ah shit. busted. nah but seriously just go to vk.com. make an account w/ your phone number, and you'll be linked to a daily drawing for chance to win 10,000
>>
its legit seriously. I've won the drawing 3x and a brand new ipad touch, and a mcdonalds gift card. but I've already said too much
>>
>>2556436
>I've won the drawing 3x
meh
>a brand new ipad touch
ehhhh
>and a mcdonalds gift card
FUCK SIGN ME UP!!!!!
>>
>>2548417
It's shitty, you don't need it. Sure, he's a great artist, but that course has no material whatsoever, he's mostly talking about himself and his personal experiences then tells you to paint something.
>>
>>2556447
Most jewism courses are shit and a waste of money.
>>
vk.&com&/videos-&57381262?&section=&album_&50823436

remove all the &. that should go to sam neilson's playlist had to reformat
>>
just get IDM to download the mp4. everything's there, Vilppu, Huston, craig mullins, gnomon, etc
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.