[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I love art but, I do not enjoy making art" Does this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: what kind of feel is this.gif (70 KB, 192x224) Image search: [Google]
what kind of feel is this.gif
70 KB, 192x224
"I love art but, I do not enjoy making art"
Does this happen to you anon?
>>
>>2547198
Probably the wrong place to ask. If you don't enjoy making art you should probably not been on this board. Lurk more and stfu.
>>
File: FUCK OUTTA HERE.png (328 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
FUCK OUTTA HERE.png
328 KB, 419x610
>>2547198
lazy faggot.
>>
shut up noob.
I enjoy the process more then the actual endresult.
lazy faggot.
>>
>>2547198
No, get out normie
>>
>>2547198
Looks like art just isn't for you.
>>
>>2547198
You're just a bitch that can't endure investing time in his own hobby, delusional faggots like you need to GTFO
From /ic/, go and bitch in another place.
>>
I have days where I don't enjoy making art. Plateaus can get really frustrating.

I'm mostly in it for the rush of getting a breakthrough. I fucking love it when something clicks and the confidence boost is fantastic.
>>
>>2547219
that just means your work turns out shit
>>
>>2547236
>>2547219
>>2547221
This actittude is what makes ic an horrible place
>>
draw something fun
>>
Then you like consuming which is not bad some people just can't create.

>>2547251
It's like saying "I love eating good food but hate cooking" uh no shit, so does everyone else.
>>
>>2547219
>>2547236
>>2547221
You need to be 18+ to post here.
You need to be a decent person in life.
>>
File: 1464883259650.png (112 KB, 260x277) Image search: [Google]
1464883259650.png
112 KB, 260x277
>>2547198
seems like art isn't for you anon, just give up and stop worrying yourself.
>>
>>2547198

Yes but the question is: do you enjoy art made by others, or do you also enjoy the art you created? If not, do you intend to?

When I see art that I love, I want to do the same thing. I intend to achieve that one day.

> "Rip off are great!" - Oh! Great
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.