[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could you design better starters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
File: y46345.jpg (325 KB, 915x759) Image search: [Google]
y46345.jpg
325 KB, 915x759
Could you design better starters?
>>
The top one looks kinda badass.
>>
>>2539660
I prefer the last red one. Something very elegant about a panther.
I'll try though.
>>
>used to think cat had best design and seal worst
>final forms seal is best and cat is worst

I was trolled.
>>
>>2539657
I don't think that I can design Pokemon at all.I recently tried to design Mega Shiftry,but it ended up really,really bad.Might try later tho.
>>
I love Popplio's final.

These designs all seem to have a very nice flow to them, and I don't have a lot of experience in designing things, so no, I probably couldn't.
>>
>>2539657
god they're really running out of ideas
>>
>>2539657
Grass looks edgy, might main.
Water reminds me of that horror movie with the clown "It".
Fire is really generic holy shit.
>>
like the first two finals
the middle ones could use work
last one should at least have its 2nd and 3rd switched
and that anon in the other thread already did a great job on the starting forms

id try my hand at it, but its pretty fine already
>>
>>2539661
This
>>
>>2539657
where are those from, anon?
the cat is generic af, but edgy owlman and nightmareseal look awesome
>>
I could do better than the seal, but the other two are quite good.
>>
>>2539657
Of fucking course
>>
>tfw you don't want to sound like a nostalgiafag but the designs look worse and worse every game
>>
>>2539657
What's with the recent buttpain over these generic yugioh monsters?
>>
>>2540014
The designs were good when we were younger because we had a kids' mindset about it. I'm sure kids of today love it.
>>
>>2539657
You are aware that hardly anyone here is an artist, right? They're either can't draw worth a damn, or have some skill but it's stuck in high school advanced art class. NO ONE here is honestly even as good as your picture to draw something like that.

They're that fucking pathetic. This board an /fa/ are the most delusional.
>>
>>2540071
let me guess, NoseBro gave you a harsh critique over in the beginner thread

we have some very talented guys here, but they rarely interact, because those who lack artistic skill scream the loudest
>>
i can
>>
they aren't bad designs, they just don't feel like pokemon to me, but i'm a gen1fag so take that as you will
>>
REALLY digging the creepiness of the 3rd stages
>>
We should make a thread where people design their own starters. I'll probably start one up later, maybe in a few days if I remember.
>>
>>2540125
do it faggot
>>
>>2540071
It's almost as if you are ignoring the promo threads and las.
>>
>>2539761
>edgy
kys
>>
>>2539825
>edgy
kys
>>
>>2540054
>>2540014
what if im 30 and i prefer newer designs over a turtle bulbapedo and red lizard?
That means...i was an adult when i was a kid and now i have kids mindset?
>>
>>2540143
>>2540144
>2016
>not liking sleek and edgy
an hero ys
>>
>>2540205
>thinking i suggested kys because i dislike unique sharp design
>and not because i find using buzzword degenerate
kys
>>
everything beyond the first forms are fan art FYI

these are not official designs
>>
>>2539657
ok proportions on the final seal are just a little weird + it's too comical and goofy looking + also it's a fucking juggalo, but honestly i love these anyways
the panther is gorgeous and the owl one is just an awesome fucking design. so many people h8 it cause it's too ~edgy~ but there are plenty of pokemon with slightly darker/badass/less cutesy designs so like y complain about a really kickass design
>>
>>2539657
Are these official?
>>
>>2540276
Who drew them?
>>
>>2540315
I don't think so. Nightmare clown looks like it'd be in Digimon before it's in Pokemon, though it looks badass.
>>
>>2539657
These are actually really nice, best designs I've seen from Pokemon in a while.
>>
If these were actual designs, I'd estimate that %50 would go for Assasin's Creed Owl, %35 would go for generic cat, and %15 would go for It
>>
>>2539657
Generic or Really fucking upsetting. Take your pick
>>
Getting some real Digimon vibes from these.
>>
>>2539657
Holy shit i hope these are not real
They looked to detailed to be though.
>>
>>2541722
There is no pokémon that will ever be as digimon-esque as Blastoise. Literal. Cannons.
>>
NO ES FAKE
>>
>>2542077
yeah the first two look like digimon
the owl's pretty cool though
>>
Are those real?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.