[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: bart graff.jpg (501 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
bart graff.jpg
501 KB, 1024x683
do yall consider graffiti art?

Why or why not?
>>
>>2534028
yes sure why not
>>
Yes

A urinal is art in the right context though so it's pretty redundant question. Is it good art, that's a better question.
>>
>>2534028
Yeah, I believe it's art as long as it's not just tagging, like what's in the pic.
>>
Let the man do his own homework guys
>>
File: 20141127_001548.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20141127_001548.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>2534028
His right leg looks like it's coming out of his asshole.
>>
>>2534028
The important part is that it's vandalism and makes any place look like a filthy ghetto. Clean walls and buildings look much better. You think it looks awesome or whatever but you're essentially an asshole imposing on others what you think looks great. I think your mom with my cock in her mouth would look pretty awesome but you probably won't like it if you have to see it on the walls on your way to work each day.
>>
>>2534722
DAAAAAAMN!
>>
Depends on where you do it, I've had assholes graffiti cars/car windows, Truck trailers, Garage doors etc. Graffiti on a wall in an ally or an unused wall somewhere. Graffiti can look really cool but when you Graffiti cars, trucks and the walls of businesses it just leaves the owners to clean up your shit even if it does look cool, You can't drive a car with graffiti on it to work because it looks bad and you can't haul stuff on your truck with Graffiti on it.
>>
File: 96LZJiq.gif (2 MB, 400x209) Image search: [Google]
96LZJiq.gif
2 MB, 400x209
>>2534722
>>
Stupid question of course it is.

That being said it's still fucking degenerate.
>>
>>2534722
Fuck off manga faggot!
>>
File: UVRjbpn.jpg (204 KB, 1705x1920) Image search: [Google]
UVRjbpn.jpg
204 KB, 1705x1920
>>2535285
I dont understand why people say this... I mean, you're on fucking 4chan.
>>
>>2535531
Because people here fuck up the board.

These people are not interested as art, they just care about manga.

These people fuck up the whole board with their poorly informed, no nothing opinions.

I have respect for actual manga illustrators though.
>>
>>2534722
>>
>>2535550
Sexy Alice aside, this is not his property. Fuck his tantrum throwing baby boo boo ass.
>>
>>2535558

>Who cares about public art.

Fuck off manga fag.. Real artists don't share your point of view...

Even real manga artists probably wouldn't agree with you.
>>
>>2534028
who gives a shit what I consider to be art, do it if you want it, don't do it if you don't want it
>>
>>2535794

>manga fag

is this the only insult you know?
he didn't even say anything about manga, you mongoloid.
>>
>>2535558
>sexy alice aside
Even thats not his property hahahahahahahaha
>>
shut the fuck up nigger and go to one of the two (which unusual considering theres usually one or less) other fucking graffiti threads that exist to contain you subhumans.
>>
Why is this board the most aggressive one ?

/b/ aint got shits on you guys, it's like your hearts are made of of molten shit mixed with dirt and a lot of tears. You keep shitting on everything you see and yet very few people post their work here.

Why is that so ?
>>
>>2535938
because this was once a board where people who could actually draw frequented and now its nothing but tumblr shitters. it was always a slow board so it's the slowest to finally get dragged down into the normie shitstom that is nu-chan
>>
>>2535812
Yes, but you can tell what kind of person you are just by the stupid things you say.

You have no interest in art other than manga drawings, animation and movie props among other things.

It's obvious.
>>
>>2536098
ye we here is proud of US ignorance

fuck ya'll haterz
where dem anime tiddies at
THEY dabbin x'D
>>
>noko
What year is it?
>>
Preapproved art on buildings? Cool. Graffitti? No.

In truth I like some graffitti, in certain environments. But the problem is when you say okay to graffiti you say ok to ALL of it. Not just the good stuff where its appropriate. And 99.99999% is trash (just like all art). Not to mention you're screwing over the person who owns the property, you're fucking over everyone else in the area when you drive down real estate prices. Most cities now have businesses who art painted on their buildings and if you aren't good enough to win that position, you're not good enough to force everyone to look at your art anywhere else, either.
>>
>>2535964
>any board on 4chan
>ever good

hahahahahahaha
>>
>>2536173
Go draw some more manga you faggot.
>>
File: 1451354390800.jpg (38 KB, 450x495) Image search: [Google]
1451354390800.jpg
38 KB, 450x495
>>2536197

Go scribble your name on a bathroom stall so people can think of you while they shit.
>>
File: jsr-warning.jpg (44 KB, 629x479) Image search: [Google]
jsr-warning.jpg
44 KB, 629x479
>>
>>2535938
It's because people keep posting the same shit threads all the time instead of drawing.
>>
>>2536175
>look im new! Nothing has ever existed before I, center of the universe, have arrived!
>>
>>2536240
Pretty sure its a shit board due to people like:
>>2535285
>>2534951
>>2535794
>>2536197

Rather than people more like:
>>2534617

And barely anyone drawing and making threads. And no one really critics here. All they do is say bullshit like "Garbage." "Kys." "Go back to drawing your faggot manga." Nothing constructive.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.