[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much would you pay for this backyard art?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Just finished making this backyard or garden sun. It's made of wrought iron and painted taracotta. Any feedback would be great too. Thanks

S.L.
>>
Who would this shit in their garden is a better question..
>>
>>2532425
kind of stuff you buy for garden decor at walmart or something like hobby lobby.
>>
Someone who gets more pussy than a cheeto eating faggot troll like yourself. Prick.
>>
I wouldn't pay for this, but you see a lot of stuff like it at street festivals and fairs, with the booths lining the sidewalk etc. Go to one in your area and scope their prices.
>>
if you give my wife's son a handy I'll put it behind my shed for a few months
>>
>>2532425
honestly its so tacky, even if i had infinite space and funds i probably wouldnt buy it.
>>
>>2532425
i'd pay you $15 to take that shit out of my backyard
>>
>>2532425
Factor in the price of the materials including around 5-10% of the cost of the tools to make that sculpture and then add that to minimum wage (or more) times the total amount of hours it took you to make that and that is how much you'd sell it for.
>>
Pretty cool but I live in an apartment so $0 and I'd put in my bathroom.
>>
Maybe I'll just fuck your ugly ass wife and hang you by your spine behind the shed and have her son give you a handy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.