[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you have to push your way through a crowd of dozens of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
>tfw you have to push your way through a crowd of dozens of lonely old women squeezing styrofoam balls to get to the fine arts section at Michaels

The actual art stores are further from my house and I like the 50% off coupons but crafts are for children. One day I want to tell one of these women that.
>>
File: praying mantis.jpg (121 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
praying mantis.jpg
121 KB, 1024x768
Depends on the crafts.
>>
Tell them then, see what happens, they'll probably just tell you to fuck off though.
>>
>>2531115
sounds like you had a hard time

at least you're home safe now
>>
File: 1396902499906.jpg (14 KB, 343x260) Image search: [Google]
1396902499906.jpg
14 KB, 343x260
>Michaels

If you're going to throw away your money at least give me some.
>>
File: Neanderthal-610x356.jpg (38 KB, 610x356) Image search: [Google]
Neanderthal-610x356.jpg
38 KB, 610x356
>but crafts are for children.

drawing is for children.
>>
>>2531115
>tfw you are a shitty poorfag
>tfw the real art store is way too expensive
>tfw because of the coupons and lower prices, suckered into buying at fucking michaels
>>
>>2531254
With their 50% off coupons, some of their prices are actually very good. A Pentel Pocket Brush pen would be $9 with a coupon and it sells for $13 on Amazon and $14 at Blicks, for example. A lot of low dollar items are like that.
>>
>>2531316
>>2531254
>>2531326

Yea, desu Michael's is overpriced for a lot of things, even compared to the locally locally owned and small chain art stores around me. But the 50% off coupons, which they have pretty much all the time, make it worth it.

Anyone else have an Artist and Craftsman Supply by them? It's got a baller selection and is really affordable priced. They've got the best paper selection and prices, and the people that work their are all failed and floundering art school grads so they actually kind of know stuff about art supplies.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.