[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long does a Pentel Pocket Brush last? In articular the brush
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: pentelpocketbrush.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
pentelpocketbrush.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
How long does a Pentel Pocket Brush last? In articular the brush itself but I guess the whole thing. Is it a couple of months or indefinitely if you aren't abusing it?

I've been using one and it's really sweet but I'm thinking of getting a Noodler's brush pen because you can buy replacement brush tips for 3 dollars. Also I really like Noodler's Ink Co. a lot. I've never used brushes so I'm pretty unfamiliar with them.
>>
>>2529852
I've read from several people they've been using the same pen for years. I prefer their pigment color brush because it holds more ink and you can squeeze it, and I've used a single one for a couple years. I've never tried Noodler's brush pens, but a brand new Pentel with a couple ink cartridges is only $12. The behavior of the brush and whether you find it comfortable to hold far outweigh price. Use whatever you like. Worst case you probably have to save $2 a month and replace it a couple times a year.
>>
>>2529889

It is nice. I've just been refilling it with fountain pen ink and it works great. I have one of their aquash brushes that I have just been using with water and watercolors but I've thought about putting in diluted fountain pen ink and making my own pigment brush.
>>
I've gone through over 30 ink refills on my Pentel Pocket brush and the tip/quality of the pen itself is still flawless.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.