[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister failed out of beauty school and gave me one of these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 4991604530_24200e7e1b_b.jpg (213 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
4991604530_24200e7e1b_b.jpg
213 KB, 1000x1000
My sister failed out of beauty school and gave me one of these heads. How bad is practicing with this going to fuck my learning? I can only draw myself so many time and from so many different angles.
>>
Get a realistic head instead of something that is not designed for facial study.

Or practice with this and stay drawing symbolic forever.
>>
>>2527560
Don't listen to this troll, OP, that head looks great. Study it for the next year until it's your ingrained reference for the human face.
>>
>>2527589
Especially the lips.
>>
>>2527589
>>2527825
dont fall for it op
>>
>>2527557
you can study it as a still life object
has the potential to be very greepy
>>
>>2527557

>failing beauty school
>failing to become hairdresser

Wow. You need to talk to your sister and ask her how she did that and what are her priorities in life because you can get only so far by slutting it up.
>>
>>2527889
This
>>
Go for it OP the market for weird sex doll looking girl's with thousand yard stares is huge.
>>
>>2527557
Ha. Your sister gave you bad head.
>>
>>2528362
kek
>>
>>2527889

don't worry she is slutting it up already but just kind of stopped caring because she's general manager of a Hampton Inn now. Hospitality seems to be one of the few places where you can still work your way up from the very bottom (at least if you are white and speak english) without needing a degree.
>>
File: heads.jpg (7 KB, 294x171) Image search: [Google]
heads.jpg
7 KB, 294x171
>>2527560
>>2527880

Oh yea, and this isn't the head. It's more like one of these so more realistic.

Tbh I've been drawing for like 9 months and I'm getting okay, but I've neglected doing much value work, and I figured the head would be an okay place to learn because it is all one color. I'm getting overwhelmed by local values.
>>
>>2527557
why dont you ask your sister?
instead of practicing with a doll you'd be studying a real human.
>>
File: image.png (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27 KB, 640x480
>>2527557
Cut the lips out, get a mouth simulating sex toy and fuck the shit out of it.

Just a thought...
>>
>>2528510
Draw it it's good enough, but if you were to design characters, use it alng with some photo reference.
>>
>>2530920
Honestly, it would make sense for him to give it actual use.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.