[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Books
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: New Canvas.jpg (698 KB, 696x909) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.jpg
698 KB, 696x909
I have this pose books that aren't that good but at least can serve as reference material. 5 books covering poses on photographs (one is kinda NSFW.
mediafire.com/download/icfrc5inq5dlf3t/posing_pics.rar
>>
thanks
>>
I'll download it and then see if it's virus. Wish me luck, anons!
>>
>>2526116
you are doing work senpai. God speed
>>
>>2526117
>>2526116

Ok, OP is a gentleman and a scholar, he didn't include any virus, it's just 5 quite pleasant .pdf files in .rar archive.

5/5 bretty gut
>>
>>2525955
Thanks mate
>>
>>2525955
Thanks. Most of the pics are terrible to draw though. Way to overlit, no shadows : /
>>
>>2526116
So the NSFW is a metaphish virus (scanned with AVG). The rest are safe, just don't bother extracting the last one. All the best!
>>
>>2526277
Ignore anon, there is no virus at all. Thank you mate.
>>
>>2526261
>I can't use reference correctly
>>
>>2526325
Are you saying reference without shadows is good? Because that is not the case. You can obviously construct the shadows yourself. Directlighting is still better and more interesting than overlit shit.
>>
>>2526337

I would think the purpose of a pose book is to give you ideas for poses, not necessarily beautiful images to draw from. The light and shadow information is mostly irrelevant in that respect.
>>
>>2526350
Why would you need ideas of how to pose a model though?
I normally use those kind of books to just draw the poses I find interesting.
>>
>>2526355

>why would you need ideas of how to pose a model
>why would you need ideas

Well take a fucking guess buddy
>>
>>2526366
are you posing your own models? The only thing I can think of is drawing from imagination. And just to get poses, I don't already know from drawing fucking poses, wouldn't I read a book about poses,
>>
>>2526369

"And just to get poses, I don't already know from drawing fucking poses, wouldn't I read a book about poses,"

What the hell does that mean? Yes, I draw things from imagination and I would assume most people on this board are doing so aswell.
>>
>>2526376
That means, that when you draw a lot from models or from photos you have seen enough poses to not need a book about badly lit poses.
Sorry for bad englando though. Shit is messed up. You do you. If they help you, go for it, I would rather just draw from well lit stuff. Meh.
>>
>>2526381

Well well, I guess you must be the next Kim Jung Gi then considering that you never need to look at reference for inspiration.
>>
>>2526383
I wish ; ). it's not about general inspiration but about poses though which is a pretty significant difference. WHATEVER MAN
>>
>>2526394

It's all good buddy, I'm just taking the piss. I haven't actually looked in the books yet.
>>
>>2526404
ayy
>>
Thanks OP, fell free to keep posting whatever you have.
>>
>>2525955
Thank you for sharing these, some are interesting to look at and for reference, and the Bill Pregram book in particular looks very useful for constructing poses.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.